The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched positions with her, the whole parking lot was now behind her and the last of the sunlight was illuminating her body. Marin smiled wider, pulled her sports bra up, and flashed her tits again. I took several pictures. They were the best yet. Marin pulled her top down, ran to the passenger side of my truck, and climbed in giggling.

I climbed in, leaned over, and showed her the pictures. She was breathing heavily like she had just run a mile. She flipped through the phone looking at her pictures. Not just her most recent flashing. But her naked yoga, her naked ones at her desk, and then the video she was not aware of I had taken.

She elbowed me in the shoulder and asked, "What's this?"

I was caught. I was very coy, and I explained the reason for the video. You could even hear me explaining that Marin was a hot receptionist, I was putting the phone in my pocket, and recording to show her beautiful face to my coworkers.

But she was seen naked. The recording kept rolling for several minutes while we talked, she posed a bit, and walked around.

Marin was focused on the video. "I look hot. My legs look great." She stated.

'Yeah, they do. That and your killer butt, boobs, and face. You could easily be a model in Hollywood.' I told her.

She smiled wide, handed me my phone, and put on her seatbelt.

I drove her home and stopped 2 blocks down from her house as she requested. She gathered her two bags from the back seat, leaned over the center console, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and jumped out of my truck. She bounced as she ran, and I waited until she was out of sight before I left.

I noticed how sweaty I was and how much my back hurt. No adjustment today meant I would be stiff for a few days. It was worth it though.

12