The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 10

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant visit her mother's work.
6.2k words
4.61
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin was naked. Standing next to me. A look of lust on her face as she stared at her naked mother Miranda. Miranda was not just naked. But tied so tightly face down she could not move. Her ass was in the air. Her pussy and asshole exposed. I had been playing with Miranda for less than 10 minutes and she already had 5 orgasms.

I went back to licking her pussy. Flicking her pierced lips and clit with my tongue. Miranda would groan. At random intervals I would shove a single finger in and out of her pussy. I would also press my fingertip against her G-spot. This activity would cause Miranda to wiggle her ass, groan louder, and quickly orgasm.

Just like Marin she shot out a small jet of pussy juice. The typical size was less than an ounce. I wouldn't even call it a squirt. Although one time Marin had let loose a major squirt, soaked my bed, pillows, and headboard of my bed.

I made Marin stand next to us as I used her mother for my entertainment. I captured the scene in pictures and video. Marin's eyes were so wide and full of lust. But I had limits. I would never allow incest. I knew I could easily order Marin to eat her mother's pussy. But that was too far over the line for me.

But. Jill and Avery were 2nd cousins once removed. They were related to Robert. So, making Marin and Miranda fuck them or vice versa was not incest in my book.

I sent Jill and Avery pictures of Miranda tied up. They instantly replied. Asking why I was not coming to pick them up. I told them I was busy with Miranda. 'Likely all weekend' and they should not expect her home until Sunday.

Miranda groaned and told me she had to work tonight at 9pm. We still had 4 hours. I figured two more hours of tied submission followed by two hours of dancing, yoga, and exercise would be fine. I walked back to the living room, opened a vibrating egg, and returned to Miranda. I turned it on and inserted it in her pussy.

Miranda was wiggling her butt left and right. The egg had a small tail with a button that stuck out. Likely to establish a connection with the handheld remote. I read the manual as Miranda orgasmed. I picked up my phone and linked it to the egg. Now anytime Miranda was within Wi-Fi, I could connect to the egg and remotely operate it.

I raised the vibrations slowly using my phone. Miranda's ass wiggled more as she moaned louder.

I picked up the massage wand and attacked her clit. Over the next two hours Miranda had over 50 orgasms. It took all night for Marin to hit 44. Her mother was much easier.

We untied Miranda and handed her a bottle of Gatorade. During her bondage she had squirted at every orgasm. 20? 30? 40 ounces of fluid? She gulped it down as she rubbed the areas where the rope had dug in.

I had the egg running low. Miranda was still squirming as it hummed. I went into the living room and opened another egg. I linked it to my phone. Marin was talking to Miranda as I stated, 'Position #3.'

They both jumped up and assumed the position standing next to each other. I slid the egg into Marin's wet pussy. She had evidently enjoyed watching her mother being tied down and repeatedly forced to orgasm.

I told them to stand normal and the returned to chatting. Miranda complained about the orgasms as she ran her hands over her engorged clit and pussy. Her lips were very swollen and red. Her pussy was soaked, her thighs glistening with juice.

I turned on Marin's egg and she twitched. Looking at me. Her eyes wide. Her cheeks turned red.

'Put on a pair of running or exercise shoes. You two have 2 hours of yoga and other things to do.' I stated.

They jumped up and got ready as I walked to the living room. I flipped through the available workouts. My favorite 45-minute booty workout was selected as Marin and Miranda laid down their yoga mats in front of my couch.

They worked out hard. Doing every rep, with perfect form, and no back talking. At the end of the workout, I found two dance routines. They were 30 minutes each. They would do 10-15 repetitions of each move and then move on. In the end there was a 1-minute-long dance routine. Marin liked it and Miranda groaned.

I watched them both perform. Neither were great, but they tried to copy each movement as best as they could. I saw there were over 200 videos where they taught dancing. I knew they would be doing these from now on.

Now finished, I told them to go shower and get Miranda ready for work. I dug through the bags of clothes we had bought today. I pulled out the bikini tops and removed the lining with some scissors and a knife. I then burnt the exposed threads so it would not unravel. I cut up the shirts. I shortened them, burnt some holes, cut the neck hole wider, and they looked great. Lastly, I went to the jeans, skirts, and shorts.

One pair of shorts were 4 sizes too big in the waist. I cut off the button on the front and everything from the belt loops up. This pair was still kind of tight on Miranda's ass. But without the button and waist it would always be loose on her hips. Likely always needs adjusting. She would fidget nonstop while the men watched her.

I found a matching pair of bikini bottoms. I removed the lining and set them out. Miranda came out drying off her hair. I told Marin to help her pick out a bikini, shorts, top, and shirt. I was surprised that Marin picked out the shorts where I cut off the top. They hung on Miranda's hips. But just barely. Her bikini strings poked out the top. Since the bikini was two sizes too small it really dug into her waist.

She pulled at the crotch and top complaining it was too tight. Marin picked up the scissors and cut more holes in the front and back of the top. She also deepened the "V" in the middle exposing a lot more cleavage.

Miranda did not complain but she glared at us.

Marin gave Miranda a pair of her boots. They did not have a heel, but they looked great. Just barely up to her calf. The whole outfit looked great. Sexy. And like a stripper. I asked Miranda if she had ever been this exposed at work. Her back tattoo of handlebars was entirely visible.

Miranda shook her head and stated, "Not even close. But my boss has begged me to dress like this. Over the years he has asked me a thousand times or more to strip on stage. Each time I would be horny as hell. But I resisted and refused."

I told Marin to get dressed. We were going to drive Miranda to work and stay for a few drinks. Marin clapped her hands, giggled, and ran out.

Miranda asked, "Are you sure that is wise. I know she will want to strip someday."

'Oh, I am betting on it. Just to let you know. You will be stripping too. All of my whore slaves will be.' I told Miranda. Her shoulders shivered and her tits jiggled.

Miranda kept pulling up her shorts as she stood waiting.

Marin did not take long to get ready at all. She had on a very short sundress that had two strings around the middle. One under her tits and the other over the top. The bottom one was tied tightly. The top one was untied. Her tits were spilling out.

She stood proudly to show off her outfit. She had on the sandal wedges to make her taller and make her calves flex.

I picked up the scissors and cut a 12-inch-tall slit on both sides. Marin and Miranda glared at me. But it exposed a lot more leg meat when she walked. Almost up to her hip.

I walked out and the slave whores followed me. This time I helped Marin and Miranda climb into the truck. A smooth pussy exposed by Marin as she smiled at me. The tiny egg's tail still visible sticking out of her pussy. But only a tight jean shorts in my face from Miranda as I boosted her in.

As I got in my seat Marin was tying her hair back, leaning over the console, and fishing my cock out of my pants. Soon her mouth was wrapped around my cock as we drove.

My phone dinged repeatedly as we drove. Jill and Avery were still not happy I had not picked them up.

I shot my load in Marin's throat quickly. All the entertainment of having Miranda tied up, the nude workouts, and now the blowjob. I could not hold out long. 20 more minutes and we arrived at the club. I had Marin and Miranda remove their vibrating eggs. I knew they were likely out of power anyways. Being brand new and all.

I parked in the middle of the parking lot, and we climbed out. Miranda walked around to the back to enter the employee's entrance. Marin and I went to the front, presented our ID's, and went inside. The bouncer looked at Marin up and down as she smiled at him.

Inside, the place was barely lit. Large leather chairs were arranged around three round stages. Each had a metal pole, lights, and mirrors. The music was blaring so loud Marin had to scream in my ear in order to tell me anything. A waitress met us at the door and took our drink orders. This main area could easily seat 100 people. Only 10 were there now. I knew there were two backrooms for VIP parties and a dozen single rooms for private dances.

Like I said. I have been here before.

We sat in the middle of the stage. We could see all three, but the main stage was right in front of us. Miranda appeared to our right carrying a black serving tray with our drink order. I handed her my credit card and asked to open a tab. She smiled and walked back to the bar.

Marin and I sat and watched women dance on the main stage. Marin was wiggling along to the music. Her eyes locked on the strippers. Each one did a different dance choreography. Some went full nude or just topless. I always had a stash of 1-, 5-, and 10-dollar bills at home. Ready for a night out.

I handed Marin a bill or two at a time for her to tip the dancers. They would squat down, kneel down, or lay down on their back to allow Marin to give them the tips. Marin was smiling wide and celebrating by yelling her approval at the strippers. They all smiled back at her as they performed.

Several more drinks and Marin was now standing up. She was dancing, swaying, and screaming at the woman. She was enjoying herself. I tasted her drink. It was at least three times stronger than mine. I looked over my shoulder to see Miranda standing at the bar smiling. I figured she had been pouring Marin more alcohol than mine.

A very curvy black stripper with huge tits and ass walked over to us. She was wearing a white tube top and a white skirt. She was talking in Marin's ear, and she pointed to me yelling "Ask my Master!" The black stripper looked surprised but walked in front of me, bent over, and asked, "Want a private dance?"

'Can she come with?' I asked. Pointing at the dancing Marin.

The stripper stood up, motioned to a manager, and asked if Marin could join us.

He shook his head and stated, "Policy."

I stood up, pulled two hundred dollars from my pocket and handed it to the manager. He replied, "Well it's not really written down. So yeah. They are approved." He smiled and walked away.

The stripper grabbed Marin's hand and escorted us to a private room.

It's a 6x6 room with a single seat, mirrors on the wall and ceiling. The stripper called herself Mana. She asked Marin to take a seat. She complied, looking at me with a smile, and I stood off to her side. Mana played some dance music and gyrated on Marin. Marin's hands were roaming her body. Grabbing her ass, her waist, and her tits.

The manager walked in, told Marin to keep her hands off the women, and on the chair. Marin looked at me and I nodded. Her hands slammed down at her sides. Mana smiled and continued dancing. She shook her ass in Marin's face. Barely glancing Marin's face. She kicked her leg over her shoulder and gyrated her barely covered pussy in Marin's face. An inch or two is all that separated them.

Mana pulled off her tube top, skirt, and panties. She walked over to me and hung them on my shoulder. Mana returned to Marin. Her moist pussy shaking in her face, her naked ass slamming down on Marin's lap. Marin did her best to keep her hands to herself.

After two songs I paid Mana two hundred. I told her to send in the 'tiny Asian.' She smiled and left.

Marin was wiping the sweat from her face and neck. A tiny, 4-10, 80lb Asian woman entered. She had A-cup tits and the tiniest ass with the thinnest legs. She jumped on Marin's lap and pressed her naked tits against her face. Even before the music started.

She introduced herself as Kimmy. The music started and she pulled off her white string bikini. She ground her pussy into Marin's lap. She stroked her tits back and forth across Marin's face. Kimmy's hands roamed Marin's body, massaging her tits, and pulling at her sundress. I saw Kimmy's right hand slide in through the new slits I had cut in the dress. Marin's eyes glazed over as Kimmy stared at me. I knew she was playing with Marin's pussy. Her body position blocked the security camera. By the end of the second song Marin's legs were shaking as she orgasmed on Kimmy's hand. Kimmy stood up smiling, she pulled on her skirt, kissed Marin on the head as I handed her two hundred dollars, and went to leave.

'Send in the country girl.' I told Kimmy. She smiled, nodded, and left.

Marin looked exhausted. Only one orgasm and she was barely able to sit in the chair. Her legs were spread, her pussy was nearly exposed, and she was sweating. An 18-year-old blonde woman with the body of a gymnast, the darkest tan with the whitest tan lines, a plaid tube top, tiny jean shorts, and brown cowgirl boots.

She walked in, swinging her hips, holding a western hat, and singing some country song. She introduced herself as Dixie as she placed the hat on Marin's head. Marin sat up a bit as a smile spread across her face. Country music blared as Dixie untied her tube top shirt and pressed her huge fake DD tits in Marin's face. She had extreme tan lines across her tits and shoulders. She whacked Marin in the face over and over with her tits while she sang the song loudly.

Dixie then stepped back, bent over, and stuck her ass in Marin's face. Jiggling it, twerking it, and then sliding her jean shorts down her legs. Dixie had strong muscular legs and a tight ass. She kicked the shorts at me, and I caught them. She flung the tube top at me, and it landed on my head.

Dixie then jumped, spread her legs, and wrapped them around Marin's head. Dixie's legs were secured on the back of the chair. Her pussy squished against Marin's face as she gyrated her hips. Dixie's pussy rubbed Marin's forehead, nose, mouth, and chin. Then she rubbed it back up. Slowly. Marin's eyes were fixed on Dixie's wet pussy.

Dixie released her legs, crawled off Marin's lap, but swung her legs over. She now backed her tan lined bubble butt ass back into Marin's face. Dixie yelled, "Stick out your tongue. Lick it!" Marin looked at me and I nodded.

Marin's tongue touched Dixie's brown asshole as she ground her ass on Marin's face. Dixie's hands were rested on Marin's thighs. One hand slid under her dress. Marin's legs shot wide. Her legs began shaking at the end of the song. Dixie continued to sing and grind her ass on Marin's tongue.

Dixie gave Marin an orgasm and pulled her ass off her face. Marin was breathing heavily. Dixie pulled Marin to her feet, pushed her next to me, and then stood between us. She backed up and yelled, "For an extra hundred you get a selfie!"

I pulled out my cell phone and took several pictures of naked Dixie standing in front of us. Her hand was up Marin's skirt again. Marin's face was one of pure sex. She could barely smile. Her face glistening with pussy juice and glitter from the three strippers' asses.

Dixie was happy with the pictures, and I handed her three hundred dollars.

"Who do you want next?" Dixie asked.

I went out into the hallway and pointed at Miranda. She was serving two men drinks. Bent over and flirted. Her hand was playing with one of the guy's shirts.

"No. She doesn't dance. Only serve drinks." Dixie yelled.

'Get the manager. I got lots of money.' I told her. Dixie nodded and disappeared.

'Sit back in the chair.' I told Marin. She nodded and sat down.

The manager returned. Miranda next to him still holding her serving tray.

"She doesn't dance." He yelled.

I held up five hundred dollars and stated, 'You will dance. Now. Get in there. Make my slave whore happy.'

Miranda didn't hesitate. She handed the manager her tray and nearly ran into the room. I handed the manager the money and he looked at me shocked.

'Two songs and she will be back out.' I told him. He nodded and left.

I went back into the room to see Miranda was already stripping her clothes off to the music. Marin was cheering her on. At the end of the song, she was naked. Her pussy dripping in excitement. Miranda was running her hands over her sweaty body, a smile as big as you could imagine.

She climbed on Marin's lap. Gyrating, grinding, and thrusting her pussy into Marin's lap. She leaned forward, rubbing her tits across Marin's face. I blocked the security camera with my head and took several pictures and a 30 second video. A naked mom gyrating on daughter in a strip club.

The song ended, I put my phone in my pocket, and Miranda got dressed. I handed her two hundred dollars, and we exited the back room.

We ran into the one person we would have never expected. Dr. Stone. He was wearing some ridiculous jeans with lots of shiny rhinestones, a western type of collared shirt, and it too was covered in shiny jewels. He was being led into the backroom by Mana. He had a huge drunken smile on his face.

"Miranda!" He yelled.

"You don't dance. What are you doing back here?!" He yelled again.

'She does if you got the money. She isn't cheap!' I yelled. Flashing a roll of hundred-dollar bills.

Miranda scurried back to the front of the club, picked up her tray, and began serving drinks. Marin too scurried away, but I grabbed her by her hand.

Dr. Stone yelled again. "Wholly shit?! Marin? What are you doing here?"

'She's mine now.' I yelled. Trying to be louder than the music.

"Damn. She is the hottest woman I have ever seen. Lucky guy. I tried everything to entice her. Money, cars, trips. I got nowhere. How'd you manage it?!" Dr. Stone yelled back.

'I have a huge dick. 12 inches long and thicker than your arm!' I replied.

Mana and Dr. Stone looked surprised. They looked at each other, then Marin who was nodding. Mana's hand shot out and grabbed my cock. Her fingers wrapped around my boner. She then nodded at Dr. Stone.

"Well fuck. I don't got that. No wonder I struck out." Dr. Stone yelled as Mana drug him to a private room.

"Oh my god. So, this is where he runs off to on Friday after he works on you. He is always in a hurry." Marin yelled in my ear.

Marin scurried away in front of me, dragging me by the hand back to our seats. I saw the back of her dress was wet. It was sticking to her ass and thighs. Her athletic legs looked great.

We sat down in front of the main stage again. Miranda returned, serving drinks. I held her hand for a moment. She knew what I wanted. She straddled my leg. She sat down, she played with my hair, and ran her hands over my chest. She whispered in my ear and thanked me for making her dance. She was happy her first time was with me and Marin.

I looked over and saw the manager watching us closely. Miranda was gyrating on my leg a bit. She was nibbling on my ear with her mouth. Marin was screaming at the stripper on the stage. Throwing handfuls of money.

Miranda stood up, turned around, and sat down on my lap. She was smiling and grinding on my dick. After 10 seconds she stood up and walked back to the bar. I saw her arguing with the manager while her tray was loaded with drinks.

Marin was doing her best to mime the stripper on stage. Trying to mimic her moves. Too much alcohol and a lack of experience. Marin was not as good. But she was trying. The stripper was smiling and egging her on. She then wrapped her hands around the gold pole, swung around, and lifted her leg straight up. Doing the splits her tiny G-string panties barely covered her pussy.

12