The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin clapped loudly and threw more money. Two or three fist fulls of 1's and 5's. Showered the stage.

I handed Marin a hundred-dollar bill and told her to ask for a kiss. Marin nodded, held up the money and asked for a kiss. The stripper nodded. She got down on her hands and knees. She crawled to the edge and extended her face. Marin and the stripper kissed on the lips as Marin shoved the money in her bikini top.

The kiss lasted much longer than I would have expected. As they pulled away a long string of saliva extended. The two women smiling. The stripper returned to the pole and was shaking her ass.

Marin sat down, breathing heavily, and yelled at me. "We need to buy her. I like her. A lot!"

I placed my hand on Marin's pussy. She was soaked. The front of her dress was soaked. The back was soaked. And juice and glitter coated her thighs. I reached under to feel her pussy. Marin's hand shot out and gripped my hand. She had a look of desperation on her face.

The stripper went behind the curtain and came back. She walked right up to us, extended her hand, and handed me a business card. "You can hire me for private shows. Anytime!"

Marin was still seated, her legs spread like a man, breathing heavily, and smiling.

'You got it!' I yelled back. She turned and walked away.

The card read, "Diamond" and had a phone number. Nothing else.

Diamond was a fit 5-6 white lady. 25 years old, dirty blonde hair, C-cup tits, 6-pack abs, and a toned ass. She was very pretty in the face too. But best of all. She was flexible, she could dance, and she had Marin on a string.

I put the card in my wallet as Dr. Stone exited the back room. Mana was hanging off of his arm as he walked over and flung himself in the chair next to me.

"We are taking this party back to my house. Did you guys want to come over and fuck? Mana is all bought and paid for tonight. She asked to see your 12-inch cock!" Dr. Stone shouted.

I looked to Marin who looked very scared.

'No. Not tonight. Tonight, I am breaking in Marin's ass. First time anal. She's very scared.' I yelled back.

Mana looked annoyed. She climbed over Dr. Stone and my lap. Her ass in my face. She pulled Marin's ear to her mouth. "Get really drunk. It won't hurt as much." She yelled.

Mana's hand was in my lap, gripping my boner, and stroking it. She went to crawl back, paused at my ear, and stated, "His dick is 3 inches. This will be a boring night."

Marin and I started laughing hysterically as Mana returned to her seat.

'You should have picked Kimmy. You know the little Asian gall!' I yelled in Dr. Stone's ear.

"Nah., I love black meat. If I am paying for it. I always buy black meat." Dr. Stone yelled as his hand was grabbing Mana's huge tits.

Marin and I were still laughing as we stood up. We walked over to the bar to bid farewell to Miranda. Marin was doing her best to push her soaked dress down and cover her pussy and ass. The manager watched us as I walked up to Miranda. I handed her another $200 and thanked her.

Miranda leaned in, she planted a small kiss on Marin's lips, and then attacked mine. She sucked my face nearly off. Her tongue shoved in my mouth. She dropped her serving tray, her arms, wrapped behind my back. She rubbed her tits into my chest as we made out. After a couple minutes she pulled away. Wiping her face with her hands. I pointed at her bikini top. Miranda nodded, undid it behind her back, and pulled it from under her shirt.

She placed it around my neck. I could now see her pierced nipples through the holes in her t-shirt. A fun type of peek-a-boo game. "Can you pick me up at 4am?" Miranda asked. I nodded.

The manager stopped as we walked out and yelled, "I think she loves you. I have never seen her act like that."

"Women love his huge cock!" Marin yelled.

The manager looked stunned as we continued to walk out into the parking lot. At the first row of cars Marin stopped. She pointed to her pussy and squatted down. I pulled out my camera as she pulled up the front of her dress. Men were walking by as Marin began to piss. Full view of at least 5 men and a bouncer.

I took several pictures of them in the background as Marin formed a huge puddle. No doubt from all the alcohol her mother had been feeding her.

Marin stood up, trying to get her dress to cooperate. The front and back were soaked. Sticking to her thighs. I stepped up, grabbed the bottom of the dress, and pulled it up over her head. Men were whistling as Marin's naked body came into view.

Marin didn't even try and cover up. She was laughing and shaking her ass at the men. We then walked to my truck, I helped her up, and ran to the other side. I threw her soaked dress in the backseat as Marin was already leaning over the center console. I handed Marin the egg and she inserted it into her pussy. I turned up the vibrations on her egg. She had been experiencing the lowest setting. I set it to medium.

She ripped my cock from my pants and sucked it into her mouth. I started the truck and stated, 'Your naked mother had me so turned on I thought I would soak my shorts. You sure enjoyed yourself.'

Marin nodded as she sucked and sucked. Her naked body was not hidden as we drove away. Any other truck could easily see Marin's upturned ass and naked body. I wasn't sure. But I think a couple looked in as we exited the parking lot and raced for home.

I barely lasted 10 minutes. During the rest of the 30-minute ride Marin was singing, jiggling, and smiling. Her hand was on her pussy the whole ride. At home Marin jumped out of the truck and ran inside the house. I followed her in. Marin was in my bedroom, lying on her back, and a massage wand was pressed against her clit.

Marin's head was arched back, her legs spread, her body shaking.

I unplugged the wand as Marin got close. I also turned the egg off. Marin sat up quickly. 'Go get the anal beads.' I stated.

Marin ran into the living room and was back in two seconds. A small string of 10 beads. They increased in size until the last one was about an inch wide. Marin got on her knees, ass up, and ready.

I pressed them slowly. Halfway in I added some oil. Marin moaned as I secured the last one. The small handle was the only exposed part. I turned Marin's egg back on to a low setting. I told her I would go make a drink. She was to pull the beads out one at a time, count to 5 seconds between each one, and at the end of the string press them all back in and start over.

'You are not allowed to cum. If you get close. Then stop.' I told her as I walked out of the room.

But not before taking 10 or more pictures. I sent Jill and Avery the lewdest one. Marin's face in the background. Her legs spread wide. Her ass full of beads. It was nearly instantaneous. Jill and Avery's text back. I looked at my phone and saw it was midnight. They weren't asleep.

Both text messages read, "I will do anal. Come get me!"

'No. This weekend is for Marin and Miranda. If you are good this week then next weekend you both can come over.' Their responses were full of complaints.

I made my whiskey and returned to the bedroom. Marin's body was covered in sweat. Her face was extremely focused. Lines were around her eyes. She appeared like she was trying to set a new personal record in weightlifting. But instead, she was slowly pulling anal beads out. One by one.

I stood at the foot of the bed watching her. 10 minutes went by. Marin had to stop and let her body calm down. She nearly orgasmed twice. I went to the living room and found a larger set of anal beads. The first one on the string was around an inch wide and ended with two inches wide. When Marin saw the new set, she traded them out after she had pulled them from her butt slowly.

She groaned at the first bead of the new set. I walked up and flicked her clit. Marin's eyes nearly shot out of her head. I picked up my phone and set her egg to full power. Marin was shaking her head side to side. Sweat dripped from her hair.

I leaned down and told her she could 'cum as much as she wanted. But you cannot touch your clit.'

Marin's legs began shaking, she was still pressing the beads into her ass, but a squirt shot from her pussy. Marin didn't let her orgasm take her over. She continued pressing the beads into her ass. When they were all in, she laid back. I could hear the egg humming inside.

I set my drink down and walked up to Marin. I took both hands and pressed down firmly on her pubic area above her pussy. This added a huge amount of pressure to the G-spot. Marin's hands began to flail grabbing at the bed covers. Her legs shook wildly as she orgasmed again. A shot of fluid hit my leg. But I held firmly, not letting up.

Another 5 minutes and Marin orgasmed again. And another shot of fluid him my leg.

I let up, released my pressure, and turned off the egg. Marin had just orgasmed from a full ass of beads and G-spot attention. She was breathing heavily, a big smile across her face, but her legs were now lying on the bed. She looked exhausted.

'Should I keep going until 3:30am? That is when we need to leave to go pick up your mom.' I asked.

"I will do whatever Master commands." Marin stated weakly.

I walked into the kitchen and brought back the wooden step stool I use to reach the highest shelves. I also brought back the smallest 6-inch-long fake cock I had bought. It was pretty skinny. Marin looked at me confused. I spit on the suction cup bottom and stuck it to the stool. I handed her the oil, I pulled the egg from her pussy, and it made a "pop" sound as she moaned.

'You will squat on that. You will fuck it for 1 hour. You can orgasm as many times as you want. The only catch is you cannot touch your clit. Not at all.' I stated.

I set Marin's phone on the nightstand. A countdown timer of 60 minutes was set. Marin applied the oil to the dildo and squatted down. The stool was kinda low for her. Her legs were already at 90 degrees to get the tip to penetrate her pussy. She then slid down. Her legs are now well beyond a normal squat depth.

Marin braced herself with her hands. I told her not to. Not until she gets to the last 10 minutes. She understood this was a test and a workout. She started slowly. Up and down. Getting use to the feeling of the small dildo. Over the next 30 minutes her legs were spread much wider. Her chest heaving, her legs squirming and twitching. Marin had not yet sat all the way down. The base of the dildo had a small set of balls.

At 10 minutes Marin put her hands on her knees. Her back was straight. Her eyes locked on mine watching her. She was now struggling. Her legs shook violently. She was exhausted. But she had not yet orgasmed either.

At 5 minutes left I walked up to her, I bent down, and I told her, 'Fuck this cock like its mine. Go as fast as you can. I know you are tired. But you will do it.'

Marin nodded and stated, "Yes Master."

Marin immediately picked up the pace. Her whole body was bouncing. I could tell she was getting close. The look on her face showed her lust. I saw the timer had 10 seconds left. I stood behind her. Counting down.

At 1 second I pushed down on her shoulders. She screamed as she took the whole 6 inches. Her ass resting on the stool. The fake balls pressing against her pussy lips. Marin's legs were shaking, her chest shaking, she was gasping for breath as I saw a much larger jet of fluid spray my hardwood floors. Marin took at least 15 seconds to relax from the orgasm. Her eyes finally opened, she smiled at me, and stated, "That was a good one. It took an hour to build. The cock was barely touching my G-spot. Unlike the egg that had been resting on it. That was frustrating."

Marin licked the sweat from her lips as she stood up and pulled the dildo from her pussy. I pushed her onto the bed. She laid down on her front. I took a hold of the handle for the anal beads. Marin looked back at me as I pulled them out slowly.

Marin moaned loudly as each bead popped out. After the last one was out Marin's hand shot to her ass. Feeling to make sure it had closed. "Oh god that feels weird. I could swear my hole was open and stretched out" Marin stated.

'No. Not yet. It will take a much bigger insertion for a much longer time than two hours. But in time. It will not hurt as much to have a visitor.' I advised as Marin nodded.

I picked up the egg and inserted back in Marin's swollen pussy. She moaned as I inserted it and turned it on to the lowest setting. Her pussy lips were red, swollen, and sore. I took off my clothes and we climbed in the shower. Marin was soaked from sweat from all of her fun. Not to mention her face, neck, and thighs were covered in shiny stripper dust.

12