The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 2

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant gets handsy...
5.6k words
4.81
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I intentionally picked my Friday appointment online. I think I had left everything with Marin in a good place. But sometimes to be sure you have to avoid the person. Or so I thought. I made my appointment for 3:30pm this time. Hoping I will get my back adjusted.

I waited, not so patiently all week, and my appointment was finally here.

When I walked in, I saw Marin's smiling face over the top of the counter. She stood up and I saw she was wearing a blouse. I intentionally made an over-the-top sad face as I walked closer. Marin giggled loudly, knowing why I was making the face, and sat down. I leaned against the desk, we made small talk, and I saw no one was in the lobby.

Dr. Stone was here. But he was in a hurry. Or so Marin explained.

He whisked me to the back, quickly laid me on a table, and adjusted me. As I lay there recuperating, he made an excuse about being in a hurry. He put on his coat and left out the back door. Marin locked it behind him.

Dr. Stone told me to take my time getting up, I made another appointment with Marin, and she would lock up after I left. I was the last patient of the day.

After Marin locked the door I told her, 'Well it looks like you have to wait for me to leave. At least. That's how I understood it.'

Marin only rolled her eyes as she walked away.

I made my way out to the front desk and talked with Marin while she worked. She was doing paperwork, filing forms, and working on the computer as she chatted. She even walked around to the front door and locked it.

Odd. I was still inside. Why would she lock the door?

She then made a bunch of copies on the Xerox machine. It was a huge old type. A large glass top, a huge paper tray, and it opened on a large hinge to the left. I had a wicked idea.

'Hey Marin. Would you make a copy for me?' I asked.

Marin looked confused. She looked into my hands like I was going to show her a file or piece of paper.

'I seem to recall how beautiful you looked topless. Would you do me a favor, go lean over that machine, and make me a copy.' I requested.

Marin glared at me and stated, "Ugh. Boys only think about boobs."

She did not move, and I added, 'Well honestly. I am more of an ass man. I just didn't think it would be right of me to ask for you to sit on it and make me copy. I was going to wait a couple weeks before I asked for that.'

Marin laughed, she stood up, pulled off her top, and pressed her tits on the glass top. She then hit some buttons and a bright light swept over her naked tits. She pulled her top back on, picked up the grey copy of her boobs, and handed it to me.

I was mesmerized as I looked from it to her. She was blushing a bit as I asked her to write down her phone number. Marin hesitated but wrote it down. She held up the copy as I took a picture of it and her with my phone. It was held off to the side but showed her smiling face and blouse covering her tits. I then took the copy from her, dialed her phone number, and hit send. Her phone buzzed on the counter.

'Had to make sure you didn't give me a fake number.' I told her.

Marin smiled and tilted her head like she was thinking "really? You have seen me naked. You have naked pictures of me on your phone. Do you really think I would give you a fake phone number?"

She could say a lot with just a look.

'Would you like Chinese food again? Or Mexican?' I asked.

"I had planned on doing a HIT workout. Want to watch? And then we can eat." Marin stated. Smiling wide.

'Sure. I'm game.' I responded.

Marin stood up, began to walk down the hall, and was peeling off her clothes. First her blouse, then her bra, her pants, panties, and socks. It was a trail leading to her standing naked. I asked her to wait at the end of the hallway. I pulled out my phone and snapped a couple pictures of her and the clothes. She even posed against the door jamb, her arms overhead made her look even taller and thinner. 10 more pictures and poses and I was all set.

I followed her into the Chiro room. She grabbed a television remote and flipped through a program I had never seen.

"It's Apple fitness." Marin stated as she held up her wrist showing a black watch.

She selected a 20-minute workout, rolled out her yoga mat, and began to jump around. Her naked form was intoxicating. I sat next to her on the floor. Taking pictures up close, up angle, down angle, full body, ass shots, and some high-speed pictures of her jumping, kicking, and other motions.

I was having troubles hiding my boner from her as I moved around. I do not remember my pants being this tight last week.

In the end she wiped off her sweat, got dressed in a sports bra and shorts, and we climbed in my truck.

We went to my favorite Mexican Restaurant. Amigo's. Since we had not spent over an hour chatting at the Chiro like last time, we had more time to sit, eat chips, and chat at the restaurant. I learned Marin loved shrimp and seafood. The only problem was her father did not make a lot of money, feeding her plus 4 sisters was expensive, so she rarely ever got to eat seafood.

I told her to order anything and as much as she liked. Marin smiled and ordered some fried spicey oysters and a red shrimp dish. I had a burrito and lots of chips.

Marin was very happy with her food. Humming to herself, smiling at me, and she finished her food.

"So, what do I owe you for dinner?" Marin asked. Her eyes focused on me, looking down at her nose, and acting very serious.

'Hmm. I had never thought of dinner being a trade for something else. I'm not sure. You tell me.' I explained.

Marin smiled, her face turning a light shade of red, and she looked around the restaurant. We were in a booth along side one long wall. Behind her was the front counter, a small kitchen where they made tortillas right in front of you, and about 50 dining patrons. I saw her reach for her sports bra as I pointed my camera at her.

Slowly she pulled her top up. Her tan lined tits popped out. She smiled, rubbed her nipples with her fingers, and she looked to be enjoying herself. I got some great pictures of her flashing. She had to put her tits away a couple times as waiters walked by, or patrons got up to walk to the bathroom. Marin hung her head in her hands laughing and talked about how she "couldn't believe she was doing this."

I handed my phone to her so she could review the pictures. She was very photogenic. No blurry pictures, perfect smiles, open eyes, and she looked so relaxed. Marin flipped through them and the ones of her HIT workout. Smiling the whole time.

I paid for dinner, and we were going to leave.

"One second. I need to use the restroom." Marin stated.

'No. Don't. I have an idea.' I told her as I grabbed her hand.

Marin looked at me confused as I pulled her from the restaurant. I had parked in the same type of spot as last time. Next to the dumpsters at the far end of the parking lot. I walked Marin around behind them. No one could see us but beyond them I could see the whole parking lot.

"What? What's this about?" Marin asked.

'Pull your shorts off one leg, keep them on the other, squat down, and pee. I will take pictures.' I told her.

"Are you serious. Here? For the first time?" She asked. Giggling and pulling her shorts down.

She did just as I asked. One leg still in her shorts, hanging off her thigh, Marin squatted down. Her bald pussy exposed. Marin had the largest smile on her face I had yet seen.

After 10 seconds she still had not started. I told her, 'Calm down.' As I winked at her.

Marin took a big deep breath and looked at me. My phone pointed at her. A slow trickle appeared from her pussy, an increasing stream, and then a gushing torrent. Marin smiled at me as I took picture after picture. 30 seconds or more had passed. I got some very crazy pictures and Marin pulled her shorts back on.

We jumped in my truck laughing. Marin was covering her face in her hands. Laughing, saying, "I can't believe I just did that. It was so crazy. Oh my god. Give me your phone!"

I drove Marin home as she tapped away at my phone. Every once in a while, I would look over. Her face was that of pure joy. As I stopped 2 blocks from her house, I saw her shorts were wet at her pussy. I pointed it out, she dug in her bag, and pulled out some nylon running shorts. She pulled them on over her wet spot.

Marin then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek again. She climbed out, bouncing happily, and disappeared down the street.

I waited a bit before leaving. No need for her father seeing me leave as soon as she gets home.

I went home and put a heating pad on my back. The 6 weeks I had been going to the Chiro had helped. But barely. I made a late snack and sat watching tv. I purchased an old two-story farmhouse 2 years ago. I had done a full top to bottom upgrade as soon as I bought it. New insulation, pipes, heating, electrical, kitchen, the works. I even installed a huge wood burning stove in the basement. 12 cords of wood stacked and dried. It didn't matter if the power went out for 6 months. I could cook and stay warm. There was an old school hand pump for the well by the barn. I could be off grid and still stay warm and get water.

I lived alone. The house wasn't huge. It had 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. I built a large deck on the south side overlooking the 15 acres of horse paddocks. I had not yet tackled the detached garage or barn. They were filled with tools, machines, and hay.

The house, barn, and garage sat on 70 acres of horse pastures and trees. I rented out the horse pastures to make extra money. I didn't own the horses or care for them. I only supplied the land and the hay. They were taken care of by their owners or their employees. I just raked in the cash.

My phone buzzed. It was nearly midnight. It was Marin. We texted back and forth until she said she had to go to bed. I took a picture of my face and sent it to her.

A few seconds later she sent me a picture of her face. She was laying down on her stomach, her butt and feet in the background. She must have been on her bed. She was wearing a light green tank top, tight green shorts, and white socks. Her ass looked amazing.

'Love it.' Was my response.

Marin responded with a bunch of smiley faces.

I went to sleep and woke up late on Saturday. No plans so I was going to go grocery shopping and maybe buy some clothes.

At the store I ran into who else. But Marin. She was picking through the 70% off clothes rack. I snuck up behind her, hid behind some clothes, and milled around. I didn't want to say hi or scare her in case her father or family was with her. After nearly 10 minutes of watching her, I was sure she was alone. I snuck up behind her and tickled her sides.

Marin giggled and turned to see me. A huge smile on her face, a hug, and a kiss on the lips. Just a peck but it counted in my book.

Marin and I wandered around the clothes. I picked out some absolutely horrendous sweaters, plaid pants, and ugg boots. Marin laughed at my "bad taste." I picked out some workout clothes, a few pairs of very tight jeans that were low rise, and two bikinis. One was average in size. The other was nearly seen through and a string bikini with thong back.

Marin stated she was "short on cash" as she was not making a lot as a receptionist. Being injured I was getting my full pay as "sick time" plus an extra 70% from L & I. I picked out 10 tank tops, tube tops, and blouses. 10 skirts of various lengths including 2 that were mini. Marin just rolled her eyes at me as I selected stuff she complained "I would never wear. In private or public."

I told Marin I would buy her a steak dinner next Friday if she tried on the clothes I had picked. Marin smiled, loaded up her arms with clothes, and disappeared into the dressing room. I wandered around, selected a new hooded sweatshirt, two t-shirts, and a couple of collared shirts for myself.

Marin began sending me pictures from the fitting room. Several items were too short, too see-through, or too risky for her to come out. She sent me a picture of the string bikini and I nearly passed out. She looked hot in everything. The jeans made her look taller, thinner, and amazing. When she came out with all the clothes, she threw them in my cart. Claiming she could not afford one piece. But enjoyed modeling them for me.

We walked to the shoe area. I selected several wedges and boots with a tall heel. Each zipped on the sides. Marin tried them on, they fit fine, and put them back in the box. She had no intention of buying them. I however was going to buy it all, plus the shoes, and several sun dresses I found in the "girls" section.

Marin wasn't "dainty" or "tiny". But she was skinny enough to wear some of the teenager dresses, skirts, and styles. I added 5 belly shirts, wrap dresses, and sundresses to my cart. Marin talked about wishing to buy some of the items as we milled around.

A few minutes later Marin got a text from her father. He was outside waiting for her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran out. Not buying a thing. I, however, bought it all. $872 later. I had 5 bags of clothes, shirts, dresses, and shoes. But most importantly 2 bikinis.

The saleswoman asked about the women's clothes. I just told her I do some crossdressing as a hobby, and she laughed.

After buying my groceries I went home. After making my bed I laid out some of the clothes, dresses, and shoes I had bought for Marin.

I snapped a few pictures, removed the clothes, and laid out the last bits. A few more pictures and I sent them to Marin. 5 minutes later and she was yelling at me. All capital letters. She demanded to know "WHO DID YOU BUY THOSE CLOTHES FOR?!!!!"

I told her, 'You. You tried them all on. I bought them for you.'

She then calmed down, apologized, and sent me several pictures. She was terrible at taking selfies and I figured I would buy her a phone stand, a remote, and a selfie stick. I bought them on Amazon, and they would be here tomorrow.

Marin thanked me for buying her the clothes. She was excited to wear them, but she had to hide them from her parents. Especially skirts and dresses.

I was a bit confused; she wore mostly skintight blouses, skirts, sports bras, and tight yoga shorts. Marin laughed, explaining that her father didn't like any of them, and did not know I was around while she wore them. It was all coming together.

I sent Marin a few pictures. Her topless, naked, and close ups of her pussy. Marin laughed at me, begged me to never share those with anyone, and sent me several new pictures. Some cleavage, sexy poses, and some of her in a bra. I played it up like they were the greatest thing I had ever seen.

She had to get back to her family but thanked me for the clothes.

I removed all the tags, washed them, ironed the ones that needed it, folded them, and placed them in my spare bedroom. My plan was just coming into fruition. How to get her to come to my place. After some scheming I figured it out. Home cooked meal. Women love it when you cook for them. Even poorly they are impressed.

So, I made another appointment for the Chiro next Friday. 3:30pm again.

The week dragged on. Friday finally arrived. I was very excited and walked into the office. Marin's smiling face appeared from behind the desk while she was talking on the phone. Dr. Stone quickly pulled me into the back room, gave me an adjustment, and like always. Fled quickly "to beat the traffic" was his excuse each time.

I waited, lying on my back, until Marin's smiling face appeared.

'3 HIT workouts. Then we get dinner.' I told her. Smiling as I sat up.

"You perv. But okay. 3 it is." Marin stated as she stripped off her clothes. I walked around the office, locking doors, and pulling blinds. Marin started her workouts, and I took dozens of pictures. She did one with a lot of jumping, lunges, and different yoga poses. She then did one with lots of sit-ups and leg work. And by the end of the third workout her abs were straining. She was covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

I found a towel and helped wipe her down. Marin smiled, thanked me for the help, and took the towel from me. We had not yet been very "handsy" with one another. A few small kisses, a hug, and that was it. We had mostly just looked. No touching.

Marin dressed in her typical sports bra and yoga shorts. In the truck and headed for home. Marin was confused, asked about the "steak house", and I told her it was my house. It was only 30 minutes away. But it was the opposite direction from her house. A total of 45--50-minute one way drive to get her back home. Without traffic of course. We were out in the country. The office and her home were in a medium sized town.

Marin was getting anxious. I doubted she had ever been in a man's house, alone. I walked her around the grounds, showed her the barn, the garage, the horses, and the house. She began to warm up a bit as I handed her a glass of wine. She claimed to not drink often but sipped on the wine slowly.

In the kitchen I prepared steak, asparagus, mashed potatoes, and salad. While the steak was cooking Marin asked me if she could wear the clothes, I had bought her. I told her she was required to drink two glasses of wine. Then she could try them on. Marin shrugged her shoulders, down the glass in her hand, I refilled it, and down it went too.

Marin smiled and walked towards the spare bedroom down the hall. Marin no longer had any issues in modeling. At the store she remained in the fitting rooms. Here she tried on the clothes, arranged outfits, and came out spinning or dancing. I think the wine helped a bit as she was having fun.

Dinner was ready and Marin went back to change. To my utter amazement she came out naked. I nearly dropped our two plates of food as I stood and gawked at her.

"So, like this? Naked woman in your house. While you are clothed?" Marin asked. Remembering my fetish.

'Yes. Exactly like that. Will you stay naked the rest of the time until you have to leave?' I begged.

"Of course. But no touching. Be good or the clothes go back on." Marin stated firmly.

She sat at my small table, her firm ass on the cold wooden chair, she smiled and cut up her food. I made sure to take a picture here and there as I grabbed more salad or water. She looked beautiful, naked, at my dining room table, eating.

After we finished Marin bounced up, cleared the table, and set to clean the dishes. I watched her little butt wiggle as she stood at my sink. Washing dishes. It was not late by any means. Barely 8 pm. But Marin stated she had to go home. Due to being summer it was still bright out.

I begged Marin, 'Please. One last set of pictures. Then I will take you home.'

"Okay. But only because you are being good. What do you want me to do?" Marin asked. Looking around.

I walked her to the sliding door. I asked her to come out on the deck. Marin looked around, not seeing any houses or people she skulked out slowly. She walked around the railing, she was gorgeous.

"Okay. Now what?" Marin asked.

'Right here. Spread your legs. And pee.' Marin smiled, stepped forward, spread her legs, and spread her pussy lips.

A few seconds later a golden stream erupted. Marin had a huge smile on her face as I took pictures. A puddle never had a chance to form as it dripped between the boards on my deck. Marin had never looked happier. The smile on her face and her skin seemed to glow.

As we walked back inside Marin stated, "I think a hot tub would be excellent out here."

As a joke I asked, 'Would you visit more if I had one?'

"I may just move in. You never know." Marin stated. Smiling at me.

Stunned. Marin went inside and got dressed. We climbed in my truck, and I drove her home. The 45-minute drive and we chatted the whole way. Marin asked that next time, we find a more public place for her to pee and be photographed. I was racking my brain. Trying to find places she could pee, be in public, but not be seen or arrested.

12