The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin had grabbed a couple shirts, a couple skirts, a pair of jeans, and a pair of boots. She intended to hide them from her parents and wear them rarely. She would come back to my house to exchange them as needed. I told Marin I would buy her more clothes. I only needed to know her size. As we parked 2 blocks from her house, Marin pulled up her shirt, exposing her tits, and stated, "This size. You should have my whole body memorized by now. Surprise me."

Marin lowed her shirt, leaned over, kissed me, and then jumped out of the truck. Bouncing as she disappeared.

Yeah. I intended to surprise her. Each pair of pants would be a size too small, her shirts too short, and no matter what I bought her. She would look gorgeous.

Each night we would text one another. Talking about movies, music, family, school, work, etc. I enjoyed our time together, but I was hoping for more than just one night a week.

I made an appointment for Friday. Like always. Upon arrival Dr. Stone was very friendly and not in much of a hurry this week. We chatted as he took new X-rays. I brought up Marin. He talked about how she had been there for 2 years. He kind of regretted hiring her. He had hoped to date her or become friends with her, but her father was very controlling.

I told him we had become friends and hung out a time or two. Dr. Stone seemed friendly and interested. I told him that I purchased some clothes for her due to not having enough money. Dr. Stone stated, "Yeah. That's my fault. I just realized I haven't given her a raise in 2 years. I will double her pay."

This had not been my intention. I was not trying to shame him or squeeze him. But this was a good outcome. After my adjustment I laid on the table. Dr. Stone left quickly, "In order to beat traffic," and was gone.

Marin's smiling face appeared over me.

'Good news. I got you a raise.' I told her as I sat up.

"You did what? I never asked you to do that." Marin stated. Obviously upset with me.

'No. I was just talking with Dr. Stone, he realized on his own that you had not had a raise. He stated he was going to double your pay. I had nothing to do with it. I swear.' I explained. Trying to calm Marin down.

Marin was deep in thought but eventually apologized for being so harsh with me.

'How about a walk on the trail and then dinner.' I asked.

"Sure. No workout?" Marin stated. Eyeing me closely.

'Okay. But I get to pick.' I stated. Smiling wide.

I flipped through the classes and finally found it. 45 minutes of booty exercises.

Marin didn't even flinch. She pulled off her clothes, I locked the doors, and she went to work. I sat in a nearby chair. No pictures this time. I just sat and marveled. The scenario reminded me of a strip club. But instead of dancing, the women were working out naked.

By the end, Marin was covered in sweat and was not all that happy with my choice of workout. Her legs would be sore. She got dressed and I drove us to a nearby trailhead.

The trail was paved with blacktop. It had been a railroad many years ago. No longer used, the county paved it and was used for bikes, skates, and walking. It was over 50 miles long, crossed rivers, highways, and wound through the farming area, city area, and then stopped out in the woods. During the weekends I would expect there to be dozens if not hundreds of people. Today, only 3 cars were in the parking lot.

Marin had never used the trail before. I had previously used it to run and keep in shape when I was in high school and college. There are several spots I knew along the river, where smaller dirt running trails veered off into the trees, or along some farmers fields.

At first, we just walked, talked, and enjoyed the weather. It was 5pm, not too hot, not too windy, and pretty nice. After an hour Marin mentioned we had not seen any other people for some time. I looked up and down the trail. We were in the middle of a very long strait portion. Over 1000 yards in each direction. Forrest on one side and fields of corn on the other.

I looked at Marin and she knew what I was thinking.

"Here? Right here? Are you crazy?" Marin stated, grabbing my shirt with her hands.

I just kept staring at her. She turned around, took three steps, kicked off her shorts, and turned to look at me.

'Top too please.' I instructed.

Marin pulled it off while looking around nervously. Now she was naked except for her socks and shoes. She squatted down and I sat on the ground. Phone at her level. My phone was ready to take pictures. A trickle of urine started, she looked down at it, and I started taking pictures.

A puddle formed and slowly cascaded to the side of the walking path. Marin looked up smiling wide. I took 30 or more pictures before she finished and got dressed. Marin grabbed my arm. "That was so invigorating. Did you plan this?" She asked. Breathing heavy.

'I did. Not this specific spot, there is one in the woods ahead, one along the river, and another on the bridge that overlooks the highway. But this one works too.' I told her. As I flipped through her pictures. I then handed her the phone so she could see them too. She was staring at them, wide eyed, and excited.

We continued walking and talking. We turned around and began to walk back to my truck. By the time we got back we had been out walking for nearly 2 hours. Even with my bad back and going slow I knew I would need a heating pad tonight. Marin saw me moving slowly and asked if I was okay. I explained I was still healing and was not up to doing any real work or exercise yet.

Marin raised an eyebrow and stated, "I don't know if you mean what I think you mean. But looking only."

I did my best to laugh, explain I meant walking, running, and what not. Not sex.

On the ride to get some dinner Marin made a phone call. She asked that I not talk. She convinced her dad she was going out dancing and partying with her friends. She would be staying over at their apartment tonight and would be back in the morning.

"There. Now I can take care of your back. Let's go to your house." Marin stated with a big smile.

Stunned. I had not planned it, I had not thought it was possible, but I was not about to deny her. We stopped off for some groceries, a few bottles of wine, and massage oil. The female cashier gave us both a knowing smile as the groceries were bagged up by a teenager with a pimpled face.

At home I put some chicken in the oven, prepared the noodles, and poured some wine. Marin had other ideas. As soon as she walked inside, she stripped off her clothes, kicked them on my chair, and helped with the cooking. I was very distracted by her sleek sexy naked body. Waiting for everything to cook or boil she drug me to my bedroom, pulled my shirt over my head, pushed me on the bed, and grabbed the oil.

I was in heaven. This naked beauty straddling me, rubbing my back and hips with her oily hands. Her breasts sliding across my back. I knew I had the worlds largest boner. And I was happy I was laying face down. I groaned and moaned as Marin worked my sore muscles. She took a break, ran to the kitchen, and finished the food. She set it out on plates and ran back to finish the massage.

I was fully expecting her to just massage me. My position was such that my hands were at my sides, the fingertips touched her thighs and calves. After 5 more minutes she stood up. I climbed up and now my boner was at full salute. Marin giggled, pointed at it, and asked. "So, what do men do with that in this situation?"

'Uh. Usually sex. That's what it's for. It means I am turned on. Horny and ready.' I explained. Knowing she knew what sex was but also knowing she was not about to do it. No matter how much of a ladies' man I was.

"No. I meant. Do you have to masturbate every time? Or will it hurt if you don't?" she asked. It honestly sounded like she didn't know.

'Yeah. It will hurt. My cock and balls will ache all night and maybe tomorrow.' I lied to her.

"Well. Can I tell you something? I have always wanted to see a man do it. Will you? For me? I want to watch." Marin stated, looking at my boner with great interest.

'Really? You want to watch me jerk off?' I asked. Marin was a very cautious woman. Being this young, a virgin, and coming from a very restrictive family made me think she didn't have this type of "want". But I was wrong.

'Sure. I guess I will. But I need you to help. And in the end. I need to ejaculate. That means semen will erupt. It has to go somewhere. Either in your mouth, on your face, or on your breasts.' I told her. Hoping I was not overreaching.

"Hmm. I have seen videos of each. But I will choose on my face for the first time. I guess I can also help you. Do you mind if I touch it?" Marin asked. Her hands shaking and she looked unsure.

I stood up, pulled off my pants, underwear, and socks. We were both naked as I sat on the edge of my bed. She knelt between my open legs. Her eyes were fixed on my cock. The house could have caught fire. She would not have noticed or looked away.

I explained to her how to give a handjobs, the grip, the motion, and we started. She knelt, watching me for several minutes, and then she took over. Being athletic her grip was strong. Two hands up and down. I showed her where the frenulum was, what it did, and how to caress my testicles. She giggled while moving my balls around in her hands, stretching my scrotum in her fingers, and flicking the frenulum with her fingertips.

I knew from the naked massage and the tight double handed hand job I was not going to last long.

12