The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 4

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant gets trained.
6k words
4.49
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Mary were great hosts. Mary did more than just sit in the hot tub. Hiding. Her tiny body was barely covered by the tiniest string bikini I had ever seen. After some food and beer, I climbed into the hot tub next to Marin.

Her hand went right to my thigh as we lounged together. The beer and wine flowed. It was a good time sitting around telling stories.

Every time someone needed another drink Mary made a big show of climbing out, sticking out her string bikini ass, and wiggling it more than normal as she walked. Mark watched her intensely as we giggled. By the afternoon we had prepared to take off.

Marin thanked our hosts, and she was dressed in her short sundress. She slipped off her wet bikini and was naked underneath.

Mark and Mary remained at the front door waving as we walked out. I grabbed the back of Marin's dress, and slowly pulled it up. Her naked ass wiggling as we walked away.

Both Mark and Mary stopped waving and stared. Marin caught me and smacked my hand while giggling.

We ran to the truck and left. Marin stated, "Did they see my butt? You perv. That was uncool."

'Yeah. But did you see their faces? They loved you. Mary was ready to pounce on you from the minute we got there. And Mark. He was ready to explode. I showed him some of your naked pictures on my phone. You should have seen his face.' I told her laughing.

Marin giggled and stated, "Oh. So that's why he stopped staring so much. After seeing me naked. I felt his eyes on me 100% of the time until the burgers were served."

'Yep. He saw some good ones. Close ups too!' I teased as I grabbed her thigh.

Marin laughed, pulled her hair back and leaned over the center console. She unzipped my pants and fished out my cock. I was hard. I had been for some time. "Do you mind?" Marin asked.

'Nope. All you babe. Like I said. Anytime you want. Go for it.' I told her.

Marin sucked my cock into her hot mouth while I drove down the road. It would only take 10 minutes to get home. I hoped I lasted that long.

I did. But just barely. I pulled up my driveway and parked. Marin didn't know it, but we were safe at home. I barely had time to put the truck into the park when I let loose a torrent of semen in her mouth. Marin took it all like a seasoned pro. Sucking and swallowing every drop. She sat up smacking her lips and smiling.

Marin wiggled out of her dress in the truck and walked into my house naked. She was only wearing her new boots. What a sexy sight. Inside I chased her into my bedroom. It didn't take much convincing to get her on her back, legs spread, and my mouth on her wet pussy.

I handed her phone to her. 'Call your dad. Tell him you are sleeping at your friend's house again. I want another night.' I explained.

Marin nodded as I began sucking, licking, and prodding with my tongue. She was talking to her dad, but she was having issues. She kept taking deep breaths. Pausing in the middle of her sentences and was very distracted. Her father noticed it too, but he told her to "be good."

Marin barely had time to hang up before her orgasm erupted with a squirt of fluid. It wasn't a lot. But small, hot and wet. Where did it come from? Who knew?

I smiled as Marin kicked me in the back with her foot.

'10 or 20 tonight?' I asked jokingly.

"Is that even possible. I mean. Truly." Marin asked.

'I'm not sure. I have never heard about it in porn or real life. The most I had ever given a woman in one day was three. One in the morning and two at night. That is before you. You seem to be able to orgasm 10-15 minutes at a time. Like clockwork. That's not typical.' I explained.

Marin laid back, stretched, and smiled. "They are nice. They make me feel great. But they do seem to be draining. Like right now. I was fine, energetic and wanted to run around. Then I had an orgasm. Now I just want to curl up in front of a fire and nap."

I told Marin to sleep while I went to the store. I picked salmon, rice, and veggies. When I returned home Marin was still in my bed, yawning, and nodding off. What she didn't know was I picked up two electric "massage wands" and a battery powered toothbrush. I had seen them used in porn. I wondered what Marin would do.

As I cooked dinner, I heard some odd noises from my bedroom. It sounded like an orgy. Slapping, moaning, and cheering. I knew I had a stroke. There was no way it was going on in my bedroom. After I finished dinner, I investigated the sounds. Marin was sitting at my computer, watching porn videos, and "taking notes."

Marin had a big smile on her face as she watched orgy's, gang bangs, and bondage sex videos.

Man, I thought this girl was rather vanilla. We had started out really slow. 6 weeks later she is giving me hand jobs, blow jobs, and road head. She even wore a tiny bikini around my friend and his wife. She couldn't have already graduated to orgies and gang bangs. That's a little out of my league.

"This. Will you try this?!" Marin stated. Pointing at the screen.

'What are you wanting? An orgy?' I asked.

"No. Her. She is tied down on the bed. They are fucking her nonstop. Can we try that? I would like to be tied down. Do you know how?" Marin asked. Her puppy dog eyes looking up at me.

'Sure. But just to be sure. Not sex. Cause she is getting a cock in her pussy and ass.' I asked for clarity.

"No. No penetration. But to be tied down, tied up, handcuffed, or locked. I had seen it several times before in videos. It wasn't my favorite. But I would like to try it." Marin asked.

She stood up, drug me to the bathroom, and asked that I take off my clothes. I knew what she wanted.

I climbed in the shower, and she urinated on my legs. She wiggled her hips back and forth to get full spray coverage. Her face showed extreme happiness. After Marin finished, I took a shower and we returned to dinner.

'Okay. Fine. I will tie you down and eat your pussy. But I get to do other stuff too. Like play with your ass hole, force my cock in your mouth, and play with your tits.' I explained. But I did not tell her my whole plan.

"Agreed. But no penetration. I will be a virgin in my pussy and ass in the end. Correct?" Marin asked. Extending her hand for an agreement.

I shook it and agreed.

'Do you want a safe word. Like banana?' I asked.

Marin looked at me oddly.

'Just in case you need to be released, let go, untied, or whatever I am doing is too much or inappropriate. You say the word, I untie you, release you, and you can recover or run away.' I stated. Laughing.

"No. I trust you. You already agreed to my two rules. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't abuse it." Marin stated. Looking at me mischievously.

'Don't worry. The only thing I intend to abuse is your body. If you thought you were tired this morning. Just wait. Tomorrow you will be in a coma.' I told her. Smiling and whispering in her ear.

Marin's whole body shook as she shivered.

We went out to the dining room and ate. Marin, still naked, smiling at herself, expecting a night she would not forget. I had several ideas in mind. She would not be able to forget tonight. After the food was gone, Marin picked up the plates, and cleaned up.

I went to my garage, my barn, and my storage room to gather my tools. The first was looking for the handcuffs, wrist cuffs, locking collar, and ankle cuffs. I had a girlfriend a year ago that liked to do bondage stuff. I still had the cuffs. They were buckled on and did not cut off your circulation as badly as rope. You were still tied tight. But it was less painful.

Once I had Marin tied down, I would find the rest of the gear.

I tossed the items on the floor of the living room. Marin was still cleaning up. I walked up to her, grabbed her by the hair, and drug her into the living room. I pushed her to the floor. She fell on her knees looking up at me. Scared and unsure.

'You are mine tonight bitch. God help you if you piss me off. Tonight. I will be tying you down. You will not be able to fight me. Or resist me.' I said. In a very stern voice.

Marin either was playing along or honestly a little scared. She wrapped the collar around her neck. She was sitting on her butt on the floor. She could not get the collar locked. I pushed her with my foot and made her lie face down on the floor. I sat on her back and strapped the collar tightly. I pulled it several times. Much harder than needed and I heard her groan and choke. I then loosened it a notch and locked it.

'You need to be trained. You don't listen well. Tonight, I will train you. Do you understand me? Bitch!' I yelled at her.

Marin was still lying face down, but she nodded.

'On your knees, hands on your thighs, palms up. This is called position #1. All fuck slaves learn this position. It is for learning, listening, and waiting. Do it now.' I commanded.

Marin quickly jumped up, assumed the position, and looked at me. Her eyes pleaded for recognition.

'Good bitch. You can learn. And obey. There might be hope for you yet.' I stated, leaning down and grabbing her face in my hands.

'Next is position #2. You will stand up straight, place both your hands behind your head, and spread your legs wider than your shoulders. Do it now bitch.' I ordered.

Marin jumped to her feet and assumed the position. She was not smiling but her eyes were trained on me. Hoping for positive reinforcement.

'Good bitch. #2 is easy for you. I can see all your holes now.' I told her. As I ran my hands over her wet pussy, her butt, and I grabbed her tits firmly. I squeezed them much harder than normal while looking at her face.

'I see you have learned not to talk. If I ask you a question. You will answer it. My name is Master. That is the only name you will call me. If any other name slips from your mouth. I will beat you so severely. Your flesh will be stripped from your body. Do you understand me slave?' I asked, staring at her eyes from inches away.

"Yes Master. I understand." Marin stated firmly.

I walked to the kitchen and picked up a glass. I filled it with ice cubes and returned to Marin. Naked and standing in my living room.

'Tonight, you will learn pain. But you will also learn pleasure. The two can often be mixed.' I explained as I picked up an ice cube in my fingers. I grabbed one of her breasts. I squeezed it very hard and pulled it up. Her breasts did not have much sag to them, so it didn't go very far. But my idea was to show her she would be uncomfortable. Then I applied the ice cube to her nipple.

Marin breathed in as the ice cube touched her skin.

'Slaves will learn to take what their masters give them. They will say thank you. They will beg for more. Even their pain. They will say thank you and ask for more. You will be grateful.' I told Marin as I held the ice cube on her nipple longer.

Marin was now standing on her tip toes. Her eyes focused on her freezing nipple. But her hands never moved, her legs shook a bit, but she did not move.

I put the ice cube back in the glass and slapped Marin's face with my hand. Not hard. Not for pain.

I stated, 'well done. Ice on nipples doesn't always feel good. But you did not whimper.'

Marin looked at me surprised I slapped her in the face with my hand. But she continued to play along. I walked behind her and continued talking about listening, obeying, and pain.

'You will not move. You will hold this position until I tell you to move. Do you understand slave?' I yelled loudly from behind her.

"Yes master. I understand." Marin yelled out.

I picked up the largest ice cube and pressed it against her pussy lips and opening. Marin jumped so slightly it was barely noticeable. But she held her position. The ice on her lips must have been unbearable. But it melted and she remained. Unmoved.

A small puddle of melted water was on the floor between her feet.

'Is that mess from your cunt? Clean it up.' I stated.

Marin looked down, got on her hands and knees and looked around confused. I grabbed her hair, pushed her face into the puddle and stated, 'Either mop it up with your slave hair or lick it up. Either way. Clean.'

Marin began sucking and licking the water. When only trace amounts were left, she wiped her hair back and forth until it was all gone. She then jumped back to her feet and returned to position #2.

'Well done slave. You may turn out to be the best and brightest slave I have ever trained. You are most definitely the most beautiful. And your body will fetch the highest price on the meat market. You could very easily pose for Playboy or even Hustler. Great tits. Great ass. And a pussy made to be fisted!' I stated, as I lifted my fist to her eyes.

Marin began to shake, she was trembling, her eyes focused on my fist.

'Now. Position #3 is the lewdest. You will spread your legs wider. You will bend over at the waist. You will reach back and spread your holes. If your pussy is not wide enough to drive a truck through, then I will beat you.' I stated.

'Now. #3 slave.' I commanded. Curious if she would comply.

Marin spread her legs wider, she bent over, and reached back. Spreading her ass with her hands. Her little brown butthole was visible, but her pussy lips could barely be parted. They had seen no action, so they had no stretch.

I picked up my phone, I took pictures of her face, her front, her side, and finally her spread holes. Marin remained in this position while I walked around to her face. I showed her the pictures on my phone. Her spread pussy lips and barely visible pink insides. Marin looked at them. Her face strained. I could not tell if she was hot or disgusted. I stepped back and took one last picture. This one was of her face.

I then stood next to her and stated, 'Ooh. This picture is my favorite. The dirtiest of slave whores. A look on her face of pure sex. I think this slave would take a fist right now and beg me for more.'

I showed her a picture of her face. Marin was shaking. But her eyes were glued to the photograph. I waited for her to understand what I was doing. If she figured it out, she did not show it.

'You are my slave. You live to do as I command. I will fuck you. Pussy, ass, mouth. It's all the same. But you will love it. You will tell me you love me and everything I do to you. Tell me you love me.' I commanded.

Marin. Without hesitation yelled, "I love you master. My holes are yours."

I took my hand and rubbed her pussy. She was so wet she was dripping on the floor. I made sure to get my fingers as wet as possible and brought them up to her mouth.

'Open your mouth. Taste your wet pussy juice.' I told her.

My fingers slid into her mouth. She moaned and sucked. She sucked so hard it was almost impossible for me to pull my finger out.

I pulled down my pants and underwear. My hard cock sprung out. "This is your master's cock. You will worship it. It is your God. From now on. You think only about it. You want it all the time. You will beg for it. And you will plead with your master for more.' I instructed as I shoved it in her mouth.

Marin was still bent over; her head was at the perfect height for a skull fucking. I wondered if she knew what that was. I was unsure what porn she had seen as of yet.

If I had expected Marin to answer me, I was unsure. My cock now lodged in her mouth. She was doing her best at sucking it while in such a difficult stance. I didn't care. I stood there. Hands on my hips staring at her. She did her best to suck my cock without her hands. She had never tried it that way.

After 5 minutes I knew she was ready to take a break and massage her jaw. I thrusted forward with my hips. My cock head hit the back of her throat. She did not cough; she did not gag. She kept on sucking. At 10 minutes I expected her to pull away. But no. Still going strong.

I was getting close to blowing a load in her throat. I had hoped to wait 20 minutes or more, but I decided to let it go. I grabbed her head in my hands, and I hammered my cock into her mouth, throat, and face. Marin didn't gag or make any real noises. After 10 thrusts I held firm and blew a load into her throat. Marin gulped several times. My semen now in her stomach.

I pulled out my cock and she slammed her mouth closed tightly. Not a drop came out.

I smiled, I patted her head, and I told her, 'Good slave. You are doing very well.'

I saw she had adjusted her toes; her feet must have been hurting, and her hamstrings were starting to quiver.

'Do you want me to fuck your pussy? How about your ass?' I asked. Leaning down and looking Marin in the eyes.

Her eyes were bloodshot from the blow job. Her mouth tight lipped but saliva and semen were on her face. She was sweating. But she still held her position.

'So, slave. Which hole should I fuck first. I will ask you again. Pussy or ass?' I asked. Hoping for an answer.

"My holes are for you master. You do as you want. I will take it. I will worship your cock. Your cock is my god. Please do as you wish to my holes." Marin stated. Drool coming from her mouth.

'Are you sure. I can fuck either of your holes. You won't stop me. You won't scream for help. You won't kick and run away?' I asked. While I patted her ass with my hand.

"No master. My holes belong to you and your glorious cock. Please fuck them or fist them." Marin stated.

'Hmm. I am glad to see you are learning. If you do well, I will bless your guts with my cum. Now. Position #2.' I ordered.

Marin jumped up, hands behind her head, and legs a bit closer together. Her face was a bit red. Was she blushing or was the position too much for her? Either way she was about to suffer some pain.

I walked to the garage and went through a couple more totes. Black nylon rope and a wooden paddle. I had purchased the rope from a bondage store online. It was strong, durable, and did not burn as much when you rubbed it against your skin. The paddle was wood, sturdy, and worked well.

I also found a blindfold, ball gag, leash, warming sex oil, and some feathers.

I went back to Marin and covered her eyes with the blindfold. I then went to the bedroom, I found several shoe boxes, and labeled them with numbers.

I returned to Marin and ordered her to assume position #3. Without a moment of hesitation, she assumed the position. I told her to take her hands from her ass and place them on her knees. I walked around her, sliding the paddle along her back, then under her nose. I told her to inhale and tell me what she smelled.

"Wood master." She stated.

'That's right. It's a wood paddle. You have done well up until now. But I must see how you perform under pain and pressure. I hope you do not let me down.' I told her.

I walked to the kitchen and rummaged through some drawers. I found 5 dice from an old board game.

I walked back to Marin and told her to extend her hand. I placed the 5 dice in her hand and told her to roll them on the floor. She did and they bounced around on the hardwood floor noisily.

'Do you know what the dice is for slave?' I asked.

"You will spank me for each dot master. I look forward to your spankings." Marin stated with a smile.

'This paddle is not for pleasure. If you do not do well. I will stripe your tits, ass, and thighs. Your cheeks will be beat into mush so terribly that you will not be able to sit down for a month. Your ass will be a giant purple bruise. Are you ready? The dice say 16.' I told her.

She replaced her hand on her knee and took a deep breath. I walked behind her and slammed the paddle down on her ass for the first strike. Her body quivered, her head held high. But the initial blow is not the whole story. It may sting for a second, but the muscles, the fat, and everything has to settle back. Even a single blow will make your ass ache.

I waited and counted to 10. Enough time for her body to settle.

'I did not hear you count slave. We will start over. You should have known.' I told Marin loudly.

12