The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then spanked her again. As soon as the strike landed, she yelled, "1 master."

Wow. She was very trainable. I walked behind her and saw her pussy was gushing. She loved this. I rubbed her pussy with my hand. Not gently. Her clit was swollen and engorged. Her legs shook at the rough touch.

I stepped back and continued with the spanking. One every ten seconds. Marin counted them out loudly as we reached 16. Marin was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling as she did her best to remain firm.

I handed her the dice again. She rolled 20. I went back to spanking her as she counted aloud. After 20 I checked her pussy again. Still soaked and gushing. I told Marin to assume position #2. She stood up quickly and her butt stuck out nicely.

She was catching her breath as I whispered in her ear. 'You like this. Your pussy is soaked. It's okay that you like it. Your ass jiggles nicely. It is very sexy. I will enjoy ramming my cock up your ass. I kind of hope you scream. I would love to revel in hearing you scream for me. But then again. If you stay quiet. I will fuck you harder. Knowing you are enjoying the ass fucking I am giving you.'

I walked around her, rubbing her skin with my hands, massaging her breasts, and grasping her neck in my hand.

I leaned in again to whisper in her ear. 'Are you a slut? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to tear your pussy and asshole? Do you want to bleed on my cock? Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to take your virginity.' I told her.

And again. Without hesitation she began yelling. "Please master. Fuck my holes. Rip them open. Make them ready for service. If I bleed on your glorious cock, I will lick it clean. Please fuck me. I am yours."

This no longer felt like she was playing or acting. I think the paddling had opened something inside of her.

'Well done. Now you will get orgasms. You will roll the dice twice. I will add up the numbers. You will orgasm that many times. Or I will shove this paddle in your mouth and break all your teeth. Do you understand slave?' I asked loudly.

"Yes master. This slave will orgasm at your touch. This slave will not stop until you want it to stop." Marin yelled louder than ever.

I handed her the dice, she rolled them, I handed her the dice again, and she rolled them.

'Oooh. This is going to be a long night slave. I will not spoil the number of times you will have to orgasm. But you will stop when I tell you. You are going to remember tonight for the rest of your life.' I told her while I laughed loudly.

I pulled off Marin's blindfold. I let her regain her sight as I held up a dog leash in front of her face.

'When this is attached to your collar you will crawl like a slave dog in heat. On your hands and knees. Your ass in the air.' I told her as I attached it.

Marin quickly dropped to the ground. On her hands and knees. We walked around the house. I opened the door to the deck, and we went outside. Without hesitation she followed me. It was the afternoon still and the sun was up. If she was worried about neighbors seeing her then she did not let on.

I walked her down the stairs from the deck and out into the yard. We went about 50 yards to a large tree next to the horse paddock.

'This is your pissing tree. Lift your leg and piss. Now!' I commanded.

Marin crawled close to the tree, she lifted her leg and urinated. A golden stream shot out sideways and sprayed the tree. She had a huge smile on her face.

I pat her head and state, 'Good slave.'

We then walked back inside the house.

I took Marin to my bedroom and had her climb up on the bed. I removed the leash and had her on her knees, ass in the air, and face down. I pulled out the bondage rope. It took a few minutes but I secured her tightly. She could not spread her legs, she could not move her legs, her arms, or her body. I had tied her, so she was on her knees, they were tied tightly to her chest, her arms were spread out, and she was immobile.

I went to the bathroom and got a cloth. I ran it under cold water and returned. I wiped her ass and pussy with the cold water. Marin's body shook at the cold touch.

'My slaves will be clean. When I ruin them.' I stated.

I heard Marin squeak. Not knowing if I was about to fuck her pussy or ass. I knew she was confused, and I loved it.

I showed Marin three boxes. Each one had a number. #2 was full of feather ticklers. #10 was the ball gag. #20 was the massage oil that got warm. I told Marin she would get to open a box when she orgasmed the number on the box.

Marin nodded as I leaned in closer to her. Her face was so cute, scrunched up, pressed against my bed, waiting for whatever was going to come. She asked to be tied up. And now here she was.

I pulled off my clothes. I walked up to her face, and I wagged my raging boner in her face.

'I am going to fuck you. So hard you will beg me to stop. I will tear you apart. But you will scream that you love it.' I told her. My hard cock in front of her eyes.

I walked behind her and stood on the bed. I knew Marin could not see me and had no way of knowing what I was about to do. I ran my hands over her exposed ass cheeks, asshole, and pussy. After nearly 20 minutes of teasing, I activated the massage wand.

I touched it to Marin's clit and for the first time tonight she exploded. If I had not tied her so tightly, she may have pulled free. Her whole body was wiggling, straining, and trying to rip from the rope. I set the massager to the lowest setting. #1. It hummed away as Marin wiggled her ass. She could not do anything to hide, pull away, or stop the massager.

In a record of 1 minute her pussy gushed. I turned off the wand, walked over to my shelf and pulled out a piece of paper. I put down a large hash mark to indicate 1 orgasm. I taped it to the shelf and returned.

I buried my face in Marin's wet pussy. My tongue lapping at her juices as my nose wiggled in her asshole. 5 minutes and her second gush of the night. I walked to the paper and marked it again. Marin moaned loudly.

I picked up the box which had the #2 on it. I opened it and showed Marin the prize. She groaned loudly. I pulled out the feathers and began to tease her arms, face, skin, and finally her pussy. Marin wiggled and jiggled.

I returned and began to lick her asshole. She fought to move, she fought to wiggle, her legs flexed but she could not kick. I licked her asshole for 10 minutes. And I got what I wanted. Another jet of fluid shot from her pussy. Orgasm #3.

I marked the paper with another hashmark.

'If you can guess correctly the number of orgasms you rolled. I will give you a treat. What's your guess slave?' I asked.

"7,000 master." She answered. Smiling wide.

'Oh. So close.' I responded. Smiling back at her. Marin's eyes were tired. 3 orgasms and she looked like she was ready to quit.

I crawled back between her legs and resumed eating her ass and pussy. At orgasm #9 I gave her a break. She was breathing heavily and struggling. Her pussy was red and engorged. It looked very angry and unhappy. I grabbed my cell phone and took pictures of Marin tied up. Her huge smile on her face and her swollen pussy.

I laid next to her and showed her the pictures. Marin moaned when I showed her the state of her pussy. She ached to touch it.

I picked up the massager and set it to a higher setting. I touched it to her clit. Marin screeched for the first time tonight. I backed off. I then pressed it again. Marin screeched louder. I knew I had something special here. I decided to press the massager again. But hold it with two hands. I did not want her to wiggle and move it away.

I did just that. I pressed it against her clit. I held it firmly. Both hands pressed into it. Marin screeched and groaned. Not 30 seconds later she squirted. #10 I yelled while laughing. I marked the sheet and picked up the shoe box with #10.

I opened it in front of Marin's eyes. She shook her head side to side but did not say a word. I pressed the black ball into her mouth and attached the strap behind her head. Marin would not be screeching any more tonight.

I saw Marin's right hand was twisted. Her pointer finger and second finger overlapped. I knew this meant she had to pee.

When I had surgery, they gave me a device to urinate in while laying down. I pressed the opening against her pussy and stated, 'Piss now slave.'

And boy did she. The device could easily hold 30 ounces. She kept going and going. Nearly 2/3 full by the time she stopped. I secured the top and showed it to her. Inches from her face and eyes. Even with the ball gag in her mouth I could tell Marin was smiling.

I set the device in the bathroom and returned. It was 10pm. She still owed me lots more orgasms.

I went back to it. I pressed the massager against her clit and played with her anus. Marin could no longer screech. I turned the wand up to the highest setting and pressed it against her. Orgasm after orgasm. She did not take 10-15 minutes. Some were less than a minute. But most took less than 5 minutes.

At 20 I fetched the last box. Marin's eyes looked so heavy. She looked asleep. But I knew there was no way she could be sleeping. I opened the box. The warming oil. I dribbled it on my hands and massaged it into her tits. She was so tightly bound it was difficult to get in there. But I managed.

I thin dribbled some on her anus and pussy lips. Within seconds she began to feel the heat. Her eyes opened quite a bit more as I selected the electric toothbrush. Instead of using the bristles I pulled off the head. Underneath is a soft yellow piece of flexible plastic. The motor activates it, and it jiggles at ridiculous speeds. So quickly it is a blur.

I activated and showed it to Marin. Her eyes opened very wide. I knew she was excited.

It had only one setting. When activated it buzzed loudly. I touched it to her clit. For the first time tonight, she flexed and kicked. She actually moved in my ropes. She was moaning loudly as I held firm. 10 seconds and she sprayed. Much more than I had seen previously. That made 21.

I went back to her pussy. Time and time again. Until #44. It took over an hour.

I removed Marin's gag. Her mouth remained agape, drool had pooled around her face on the blanket, and her eyes barely fluttered.

'You did it slave. Orgasm #44. How do you feel?' I asked. Genuinely wanting to know.

It the slightest and barely audible whisper she stated, "Please. Master. Fuck me. I need your cock."

I untied Marin and let her body stretch. She was done. She was unable or unwilling to move. The indentations in her skin from the rope would remain for some time. I took pictures of her as she lay there. On her back, her legs spread, and her pussy glowing red. I laid next to her, my cock brushing against her hand, she slowly gripped it, and smiled.

I moved the sweaty hair from her face as she smiled wider.

Before I knew it, she was asleep. Spent from a night of being tied up and made to orgasm. I did not think 44 was possible. But here we were. Marin was done.

I got an ice pack for her groin and wrapped it with an ace wrap. Keeping it in place. I then drug her under the covers and placed her head on the pillows. She had small rhythmic breaths as she slept. I reviewed the pictures and video I had taken during the night. She looked amazing.

I ate a small snack and went to bed. Even exhausted, Marin snuggled up to me as I fell asleep. I knew she would not be the same from now on.

12