The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 5

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant and her confusing family.
6.2k words
4.85
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept soundly. 10am and I looked at Marin. I could still see some red marks on her shoulders and waist from the rope. Barely visible but they would heal quickly. Marin was still sound asleep. I pulled off the ace wrap and removed the ice pack. It was no longer cold.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Coffee, eggs, bacon, and fruit. I brought Marin the coffee first. She barely stirred when I held the cup under her nose. Her eyes finally opened, her smile returned, and she sat up slowly.

Stretching her arms, twisting her back, and massaging her legs. She finally took the coffee and sipped it.

"My god. I am in tough shape. I will need to drink water. Lots of water. My legs are so cramped." Marin complained.

She got up, walking like an old person, and hobbled into the dining room. She sat down while I brought her food.

Marin scarfed it down like a starving animal. She looked at me when she realized she was not being very lady like. I smiled at her as I ate my food. I too was hungry. But I took my time.

After breakfast Marin cleaned up and did the dishes. I went to the living room and turned on the tv. Marin walked in, kneeled between my legs, and pulled down my boxers. My cock was hard from watching her strut around naked. Without a word she sucked my cock. Her eyes focused on mine.

I would like to say her technique was improving. But she was a damn expert from the beginning. After 10 minutes I filled her throat with semen. She gulped it all down, smiled, and sat next to me while we watched tv.

I finally asked, 'How was your night? Did you sleep well?' I was very worried I had gone too far with the master and slave stuff. As well as tying her down and forcing her to orgasm so many times.

"Oh my god. It was so much fun. I loved it all. All night long I was terrified, I was scared. I thought you were going to rape me. I was horrified. I knew at any second you were going to ram your cock in my holes. I was convinced. I didn't know what to do. I even remember begging you to fuck me. I know I said it a couple times. It was because I really wanted you to. But I was so scared. And I was tied up. So tightly I could not move. I could barely wiggle my ass. I was at your mercy." Marin stated. She was talking fast and was excited as she smiled and explained her version of the night's activities.

'And the orgasms? Too much? Too many vibrations? Are you sure?' I asked.

"Oh god yes. My clit is aching. I don't dare touch it due to it being so sensitive right now. How many times did you make me cum? Those vibrators killed me. But in a good way." Marin explained. Smiling and happy.

'44 times. You rolled the dice. I added it up. You took it like a champ. I have never heard of a woman orgasming that many times. Did you know you squirt a little when you orgasm?' I told her.

"I do. Well, I've barely ever played with my pussy before. I do get pretty wet when I am turned on. But 44? That's crazy. We should ask someone if that is a record or something." Marin stated smiling wide.

For the next two hours we sat on the couch discussing the night's activities. She wasn't mad at me for anything I did. Even licking her asshole and paddling her ass. Neither were discussed but she didn't bring it up.

Eventually she packed her clothes, some of the ones I had bought her, and got dressed. She needed to get home. It was around 2pm and we headed to her home. But not without road head. I hadn't even driven out of the driveway yet, she was ass up, and mouth on my cock. 20 minutes later and halfway to her house I blasted more semen in her mouth. She giggled and swallowed it all.

We then talked for the next 25 minutes before pulling into the spot I dropped her off at. 2 blocks from home. So, her parents never see me.

Marin kissed me on the cheek and jumped out. She ran up the road, stopped probably 50 feet ahead, turned towards me and flashed her tits. She then turned around, pulled up her skirt, and flashed her nude ass to me. I loved it. I honked my horn and she waved. She then ran home.

I drove home and made another chiropractor appointment. 3:30pm on Friday.

My week went slow with physical therapy and normal daily activities. Marin and I kept in touch with text messages. On Tuesday night she told me her pussy and clit had finally healed. They were no longer aching. I told her next time it would be 100 orgasms. And it would take until Friday to heal. Marin replied, "Can't rape the willing" with a smiley face emoji.

Ooh. That girl.

Friday finally arrived. Dr. Stone gave me a normal adjustment and Marin was there with a smiling face. "Tonight, you meet my family. Be on your best behavior!" she stated.

She helped me up from the table and she packed her belongings. She was wearing a see-through white blouse with a white bra, a short tan skirt, and pink panties. Every time she bent over, I could see them. Marin saw my eyes focused on her ass. While looking back she wiggled her ass.

"You had your chance last week. I was begging for your cock. Don't be mad at me you didn't do it." Marin stated.

'Really? We made an agreement. I was not about to tie you up then fuck you. You would have never talked to me again.' I complained.

Marin was still packing her stuff, her little ass wiggling back and forth. "Maybe. Maybe not." Marin stated.

So many mixed signals. I had no idea if she was teasing me or telling me the truth.

We jumped in my truck, and she attacked my cock again. Road head. I blew my load in less than 5 minutes. We had another 10 minutes until we got to her house. She fixed her makeup on the way.

Pulling up her sisters walked out to meet us. Her mother and father waited inside. Her 4 sisters were all just as pretty as her. Some were taller, thicker, bigger tits, smaller tits, but all were gorgeous. I then saw her mother. What a knockout. She could be an older Jenny McCarthy. But not much older. She didn't look a day over 25 years old.

Her father was a big guy. 6-5. 300lbs. Very muscular and hands so big he could crush my skull with only one. Short blonde hair, tan skin, and a booming voice. We all sat down in the living room and talked while dinner was made. The sisters were all very nice, bubbly, and happy. Marin's mother was named Miranda and father named Robert.

Robert kept a stern look on his face while I did my best to be nice, pleasant, and friendly. Their house was sparse, neat, but they looked kind of poor. Broken lights, broken cabinets, and the yard was unkept.

At dinner we talked about sports, work, and family. I had no family in the area as I moved here from Maine. But my boss who owned the construction company I worked at was like an uncle to me. He was a multi-millionaire and really liked his employees. He paid well and looked after us all. It was a great place to work.

Miranda asked how Marin and I met. Marin told the G-rated version of the meeting at the chiropractor's office. Miranda looked at me as I smiled. I felt like she could read my mind. Like she knew there was a lot of X-rated materials Marin had left out. Her sisters, however, loved the "meet cute" idea.

Dinner was handmade from scratch. Biscuits, chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, and finally cookies. No Nestle premade recipe. But it was handmade by Miranda and the girls. No electric mixer or kitchen full of gadgets. They must have literally done it all by hand.

We settled down in their living room to watch a baseball game. Robert sat in a very old recliner. Mostly held together by duct tape and homemade patches. We sat on couches behind him. Marin's sisters grilling us. Marin and I did our best to not tell them how many times we had been out to dinner or hung out. We tried to keep it known that we had met a few times, and this was our first date like outing.

Miranda kept staring at me like she knew better. Every answer Marin and I gave made Miranda's eyes focus on mine. She knew.

By the end of the night Marin walked me to my truck. Her parents were standing on the porch watching. We held hands, hugged, and she kissed me on the cheek. She then ran back inside. Her parents following her inside.

I knew the first meeting went fine. But I also knew Miranda had eyes that could read minds.

On the way home Marin blew up my phone. Happy about the meeting, her mother stated she liked me, and her father was not at all mad that I existed. Her sisters questioned her all over again, asking her lots of follow up questions, and upset I didn't have any brothers for them to date.

She asked that I come back on Saturday lunch and more questions. I agreed and asked if I needed to bring anything. Marin told me they planned on barbecuing. I told her I would bring steaks for everyone. I had a friend who was a butcher and gave me awesome discounts since I sold a lot of his client's cheap hay from my property.

I picked up 7 of the thickest ribeye steaks my buddy could cut. All the highest grade. Normally they would be $50 apiece. But the friends and family discount were $10 apiece.

Arriving at Marin's house and I was surprised by the amazing smells. I found scones in the kitchen with home made jelly and preserves. Miranda was also baking huge muffins. I later learned they were pumpkin and butterscotch. They smelled heavenly.

I gave Robert the steaks and he unwrapped them. His eyes went wide at the sight of the hand cut meat. Over two inches thick and high end. He seasoned them and we went out to his barbecue. It was ancient. Rusty. And looked like it was falling apart. He was embarrassed by the barbecue. But in the end. The steaks turned out great.

Broccoli, scones, mashed potatoes, steak, and salad. The food was amazing. Miranda was an amazing cook. She had lots of helpers in the kitchen. By the end of the food, we were all sitting around in the living room. Robert had unbuttoned his pants due to eating his steak and half of Miranda's. I told him about my buddy the butcher. I could get him anything he wanted for 25% of the normal cost. His eyes lit up with happiness.

Marin walked me around her backyard. Most of it was a garden. Broccoli, asparagus, carrots, onions, garlic, greens, and herbs galore. Their yard was only about 1/3 of an acre. But it was all put to good use. She stated her mother was an avid gardener, canner, pickler, and prepper. They had a storage area under the house where she had huge shelves stocked with food, chicken stock, veggies, flour, and rice.

I then saw the corner of their property. A small chicken coop with 6 birds. Not much room for them to wander but 6 didn't take up much space.

At the end of our second meeting Robert shook my hand and informed me that I would be having a barbecue at my own house next Saturday. He would be bringing his whole family over. His grip was so strong I thought he was going to break my hand. I agreed to the meeting, and he slapped me on the back. I realized he was so big and strong; he likely did not realize he nearly broke my back with the slap. I still had not healed from my car accident. But I did my best not to walk away in obvious pain.

Marin walked me to my truck again and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She bounced back inside. Her parents were not on the front doorstep this time watching us. Marin stopped at the closed front door, turned around, and flashed me her tits. I had gotten in my truck and honked my horn several times. Marin screamed, pulled her shirt back down, and ran inside laughing.

The whole drive home Marin was sending me topless pictures. This was the first weekend we had spent together as a couple but got virtually no action. I felt like she was feeling withdrawals. Her huge smile, naked tits, and they kept coming. By the time I got home I had more then 50 new pictures.

In my driveway I asked for a full body naked selfie.

Seconds later I got a new picture. Full body. Marin smiling, partially turned sideways, nude tits and ass. It took me a second to realize. But she was using the selfie stick I bought for her. It was a great purchase I thought.

Back at home I set to clean. Organizing and putting things away. I made sure to take all the bondage stuff, rope, and vibrators and hide them in a tote buried at the bottom of the pile in my spare room. Dusting, de-cluttering, and cleaning. The kitchen, bathrooms, and living room were all spotless by the time I went to bed. I had all week to really deep clean, but I also wanted to get the yard looking nice, clean the deck, and clean my barbecue and smoker.

My week was all frantic cleaning, yard work, and organizing. My little house wasn't that dirty or that big. But I wanted everything to be perfect.

I purchased the biggest roast that would fit on my smoker. It would take 28 hours to cook so I started it on Friday before my chiropractor's appointment.

Marin was at her desk with a huge smile. Dr. Stone as usual gave me an adjustment and fled the office. Due to my busy cleaning my body was in worse shape. I laid there recuperating as Marin leaned over me. Her smiling face made everything seem better.

I heard her locking the doors as I laid on the table. I looked over to see she had shed her clothes. As she neared me, I had no idea what she was going to do next. To my surprise she climbed on me, straddled my face, and sat her pussy down on my mouth.

This was a first for us. But I was not about to complain. I sucked, licked, and prodded her pussy with my tongue. Looking up at Marin she was massaging her tits. Her eyes closed. I noticed her breathing was picking up. I knew she was about to orgasm. So, I stopped.

Marin looked down at me with fire in her eyes. I smiled. Lying there on my back.

Marin replaced her pussy on my mouth. I went back to eating it with pleasure. And again. As soon as I thought she was about to orgasm. I stopped.

Marin pulled back, glaring at me, but not saying a thing. It had been 20 minutes and she had come close twice. I wanted to see what she would do. Would she get mad? Would she demand I help her finish? Would she climb off my face?

Marin smashed her pussy into my mouth and gyrated harder than before. Her pace was much faster and harder. But the trick was to watch her breathing. As soon as I thought she was going to orgasm again I pushed her thighs off of my face.

Her look of desperation made me realize she had figured it out. After a minute I lowered her back down. She went right back to grinding on my face. My tongue hitting her soft folds and clit. As she got closer, she looked down and stated, "Please master. May your slave cum. I really need it. Please master!"

She pulled her pussy from my mouth as I stated, "You may cum slave."

That is all Marin needed. She ground her pussy harder and orgasmed in seconds. Her hands squeezing her tits, running up to her neck, and then down to my head. She ran her fingers through my hair while she sat her full weight on me. Not that I minded. She was tiny and skinny. I barely could feel her weight.

After she recovered, she lifted her legs off of the table. I saw they were a little weak as she pulled her clothes back on.

'Oh no. You have to exercise. Pull those off.' I told her.

Marin looked at me with a defeated look. But she complied. I selected a 45-minute booty workout and she got to it. I laid on the table resting. Marin did her best, but she looked tired from the orgasm. In the end I estimated she gave it 75%. As she finished, she wiped herself with a towel.

'Oh no. You did not even try. Do it again. Work harder. Do better. Or you will be doing it again.' I told her.

Marin nodded. No words came from her mouth as she selected the same 45-minute booty-oriented workout.

This time she gave it her all.

In the end she did not turn off the exercise program but looked to me for guidance.

'Two more times.' I stated. Without an explanation.

And again. Marin followed my orders without hesitation or complaint. She had now done 3 hours of hard work. Her legs were shaking, a large area of the yoga mat was covered in sweat. She was breathing hard.

Marin looked at me and I stated, 'Well done. You can turn it off now.'

Marin turned it off and began to drink from her water bottle. She wiped her body down with a towel. Her hair was matted to her face and neck. But she was smiling.

'What to do tonight? What to do?' I asked playfully.

"How about pizza?" Marin asked.

I nodded and she got dressed. One of the very short and somewhat see-through sundresses I had bought her. As she went to pull on panties, I told her to leave them off.

She looked at me horrified. The dress was much too short. But she didn't say a word. She pulled them off her legs and left them in her bag. Marin would have to be very careful not to expose her pussy and ass.

I told Marin to leave her bag here. She nodded and we climbed into my truck. I made sure to help her climb in. She thought it was very "gentlemen of" me. But in reality, I did it to see up her skirt as she climbed up. Her bald smooth pussy on display.

In my driver's seat Marin had already tied her hair back and was leaning over the center console. Her ass pointing to the window. Before I even started the truck, she had fished my cock from my pants and was sucking it with gusto.

The pizza place I intended to drive to was 2 towns over. It was past my house and 35 minutes away. Marin didn't care, she was occupied, and I didn't even tell her where we were going.

This ride Marin made it a point to tease my cock. She was able to sense that I was about to orgasm and backed off. This was payback for earlier when she was riding my face. When we pulled into the pizza place, she finally started sucking hard. 30 seconds and I gave her an appetizer. She swallowed it all and smiled as she sat in her seat.

'Tease' I stated.

Marin smiled as she climbed out of the truck.

Inside the restaurant we sat in a booth along the wall facing each other. Her tan legs looked amazing in the short skirt. She leaned over and whispered, "This dress is so short. My bare ass is sitting on the bench. It's cold!"

I laughed and pulled out my camera. Marin understood my idea, looked around cautiously and spread her legs. I got 5 really nice upskirt pictures of her smooth pussy. She then pulled her top down and rested her breasts on the table. 10 more pictures and I was smiling wide.

Marin put her tits away just in time. Our dinner arrived. I had ordered a calzone big enough for 4. We ate as much as we could and took the rest home. We sat and drank wine for an hour after finishing our dinner. Marin had 4 glasses to my 1. I had never seen her drink that much before.

We exited the restaurant and got back in my truck. Of course, Marin's mouth went right back to my cock. She resumed teasing me as we drove back to her office. This time, she did not let me orgasm in her mouth. She stopped, pulled away and was smiling. I knew I had to repay the favor.

Inside the office she gathered her belongings. I saw she was walking with a kind of pigeon toe. I asked what the matter was.

"I got to pee. But the bathrooms are locked." Marin complained.

I learned there was a single shared bathroom for the entire 2 story building. It was in the foyer. I told Marin to just go unlock it and use it. She complained it was a hassle but picked up the key from her desk.

I had a better idea.

'Take off your clothes.' I commanded.

Marin turned, looked at me, and stripped her dress over her head. It was 9pm on a Friday night. I doubted anyone would be at this medical building.

We walked to the front door of the office, I unlocked it, and walked out. I walked around the different offices and peaked in. All locked, all had their lights turned off, and no security cameras. I was on the second floor looking down, naked Marin was in the doorway of her office, shifting foot to foot doing the potty dance.

I walked down to Marin, I pointed at the central fishpond, and benches.

12