The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Pee over there. One leg on the bench. The other on the ground. But only go halfway. I have another shot in mind.' I instructed.

Marin nodded and ran over. She turned her back to the plants, pond, and bench. She lifted one leg and a stream shot out. Arching onto the wooden bench. 10 pictures of her naked body and smiling face and she stopped.

Next, I had her walk around to the far side of the pond. I told her to spread her legs, lean back, and piss into the pond.

Marin smiled at me and my wicked idea. There were no fish in the pond to kill. It was for decoration only. Marin walked around to the far side, leaned back, spread her legs, and let loose a stream. I took several pictures of her close up and wide angle. Each picture showed her smiling face. She was enjoying herself and it turned her on to pee in places. Either in public or semi-public like this.

She finished and ran back into the office giggling. I showed her the pictures and she was very happy with how they turned out. Marin got dressed in her normal clothes, we locked up and left. She needed to get home.

This time I did not park down the road 2 blocks. I parked in front of her house, it was nearly 10pm, and I walked her to the front door. I saw the curtains move a bit and believed correctly it was her parents. As Marin leaned in to kiss me the front door opened, and her mother Miranda was standing there. Her eyes locked on mine. I sensed she knew much more than we wanted her to know.

A quick peck on the cheek and Marin ran inside. The door closed quickly.

Back to my truck and back to the house. I am glad I worked so diligently to get the house prepared. I was much more tired tonight than I would have expected.

The morning came and my phone had 54 missed text messages. My favorite way is to wake up to naked pictures of Marin. She had sent so many different ones. Some from her bedroom, bathroom, and even her backyard. The yard was black, and I guessed she had ventured out at night when everyone was asleep. Upskirt, topless, and a couple fully naked. What a hottie.

I was anxiously waiting for Marin and her family to arrive. I had intentionally bought loads of wine and beer. I did not know what her parents enjoyed so I bought a lot.

A four-door truck and an SUV arrived. I walked outside to meet them. It was Robert, Miranda, Marin, and the girls. We started with a small walk around the property. Petting some horses and then we went inside. I showed them where I had planned on planting a garden. But with my current injuries I had not yet started it.

I then showed off the food and the deck. But I showed Miranda my prepper storage area in the basement. I likely didn't have as much canned or pickled food as she had. But I had large shelves set up, two large refrigerators and freezers, tons of clothes, magazines, tools, and firewood.

Miranda commented she liked how I had a large wood stove in the basement with tons of firewood dried ready to go. She commented the heat would rise up, through the vents and warm the house. I showed her where I had two cool air boxes I had installed. The cool air from upstairs would drift down the boxes and be near ankle height. It made the air circulate better. She called it, "Clever."

Back upstairs and Robert had settled into the couch. A baseball game on the television. My television was 4 times larger than his and 4k. Marin was already in the kitchen preparing food. Miranda watched her for several minutes and leaned closer to me. "She seems to know where everything is in your kitchen. Almost like she has been here, a time or two." Miranda stated with a look in her eye.

Outside on the deck the girls had set up two tables, a large umbrella to block the sun, and had started my barbecue. Robert was relaxing with his feet up when Marin brought him a plate of snacks.

I dug through the garage and found several games for the girls to play. I should have set them up earlier, but I found lawn bowling and badminton. None of the girls were familiar with either game and I showed them how to play and taught them the rules.

Jill and Avery were playing a very dedicated game of badminton. Neither were any good, lots of whiffs of the racket, but they were determined to win. Jill's large tits bounced around quite noticeably even though she was wearing normal attire.

I was on the deck more than 20 yards away tending to the barbecue. "Next point loses their bra." Avery stated quietly.

I kept my eyes down on the grill trying to show I had not heard her. I waited, holding my breath, and Jill lost. She would have to release her 18-year-old DD's. I saw her walk around my house, out of sight, and likely to their truck. She returned, her breasts bouncing a hell of a lot more, her maroon blouse covered her tits. But her nipples were now noticeable.

Her removal of her bra made her a more dedicated athlete. I saw she was taking a more athletic stance, she was focused, and ready.

Jill won the next two points and I saw Avery walk to the truck this time. She returned with more bounce in her blouse as well. Marin joined me at the grill, and I mentioned she needed to slow down her sisters or they would be nude soon. She smiled and ran down to see how their game was going.

I heard a quick lecture about being "a good guest" and to be "calm".

Marin returned to my side, she stated, "Avery lost her panties and her bra. Jill only lost her bra before I put a stop to their betting on points. Just in time too. They area very competitive."

I thought to myself that I needed to remember that.

Kendall and Lily were having a very joyful and friendly lawn bowling competition. Neither were betting clothes like their sisters. Not that it mattered. Kendall had tiny nonexistent tits. I doubted she even wore a training bra as there was no need.

Without the distractions I was able to cook the steaks to perfection. The large roast was removed from the smoker and cut up. Just in time too. Robert had drunk 4 beers and Miranda had 4 glasses of wine. The food was served, and Robert ate his whole steak and half of Mirandas.

Marin and the girls of course ate only half. The steaks were giant. I did not expect them to devour them all.

After dinner we at ice cream on the deck and told stories. I learned that Avery, Kendall and Jill were indeed sisters. But not related to Marin, Lily, Robert and Miranda. Their parents had died in a car accident before they were 10 years old. Robert was their father's cousin and the only person willing to take them in as a whole. Every other family member wanted to split the sisters up and raise them apart.

I focused on their looks a little bit more. It made sense. They looked like they could be sisters, but their blonde hair stood out. Marin and Lily had brown hair like Miranda. Where as Avery, Kendall and Jill had blonde hair. Jill even had the most amazing golden blonde hair. It was like gold. I could not explain it any differently.

Kendall also talked about being injured in the car accident. She had been sitting in the front seat with her mother. She was too young to be there and when the accident occurred, she struck her chest on the dashboard. It damaged her ribcage and she had to have surgery. "No tits for life. That is my injury." Kendall stated. Looking down at her flat ribcage.

I looked at Marin uncomfortably. Marin just shrugged. I guessed this was likely a story that was told from time to time. I wanted to tell Kendall boobs are not the most important thing in the world. She did still have an amazing ass. Not too big and not too small. I only thought about it. I did not say it. The look in Miranda's eyes told me to stay silent. And I did.

We all relaxed as the sun went down. I started a fire in the firepit and passed out long metal forks for smore's and marshmallows. The whole family looked at me like I was an alien. I explained how to cook, warm, or melt the marshmallow, place it on a graham cracker, and add chocolate.

They all laughed at me like I had made it up myself. They explained they had never done this, but I handed them the bag. They all giggled as they tried to warm, brown, or cook the marshmallow. But do not burn it. Very few succeeded. We used many more marshmallows then I had expected.

Some were burned and some were flung off the forks due to being on fire. Robert had to jump out of the way as Lily had flung her burning marshmallow at him accidentally. The family was having a great time. Sticky hands and chocolate covered faces. We all separated to clean up.

I helped in the kitchen and lost track of everyone.

I went to my bedroom and into my master bathroom. My hands had sticky marshmallow melted on them. Unbeknownst to me Jill had been using my bathroom. I opened the door, not expecting anyone there, and she was standing at the sink. Topless.

Her huge DD tits, smooth skin, and dark tan lines were reflected in the mirror. If Jill was upset or shy about me walking in and seeing her tits. She didn't show it. She only said, "Oops. I meant to lock the door."

I froze. Well, my feet did anyways. As Jill turned around my eyes went from her face to her huge tits. After what felt like 10 hours of starring, I backed out. Closing the door. I returned to the kitchen and washed my hands.

Should I tell Marin I just saw her youngest sister or 2nd cousins' tits? Should I wait until a week or two goes by or never tell her at all. I knew sisters talked about everything. I worried if Jill told her first then I would look like I was hiding something.

Too late. Jill walked into the kitchen, fully dressed, and whispered in Marin's ear. Both of them were looking at me and smiling. Jill stuck her tongue out at me and walked away. I remained in place, cleaning and doing my best to not have a heart attack.

Marin did her best to clean and get closer to me. Slowly stepping sideways. Miranda watching us like a hawk and Robert on the couch totally ignoring us.

"They are nice. Aren't they? I have seen them a couple of times. I am very jealous. They are big and perfect." Marin stated, whispering out of the corner of her mouth and not looking at me.

I did my best to ignore her as we cleaned.

It was now getting late. The food was ate, two deserts were served, and they still needed to drive home. Robert and Miranda had both had alcohol so one of their daughters would drive each vehicle. Robert thanked me for the excellent meal and shook my hand. His strong grip nearly broke my hand again.

Miranda hugged me and climbed in her SUV. I think her 10 glasses of wine had made her more friendly. She pressed her tits against my chest and her warm breath was on my neck for much longer than a normal hug.

The girls too shook my hands and hugged me before leaving. Jill hugged me and whispered, "I hope to see more of you next time. Bye."

Seriously confused. Was Marin's younger sister/cousin flirting with me or just messing with me. Either way Jill wiggled her ass a lot more as she walked away. Marin gave me a kiss. Much more than a peck on the lips and then jumped in the truck to drive home.

I waved as they left. Exhausted from the day. I was doing my best to not picture Marin naked, in my house, cleaning, running, peeing on the tree, and other sexual things. But I was also trying very hard not to picture her sisters in the same way. A giant boner would have been very awkward with her family visiting for the first time.

It took around 35-45 minutes for Marin to get home. At minute 65 I got a text. From a phone number I didn't recognize. I opened it to find Jill's smiling face and nude tits. "What the fuck?" was my reply.

"Well, I know you only got a quick peek. This way you can see them anytime you want. Don't worry. Marin took this picture. She thinks you are a boob guy." Jill typed it out.

Wholly shit. Marin took a topless picture of her sister/cousin and sent it to me. I thought she said her family was religious, restrictive, and conservative. Our two definitions of conservative were very different.

Testing the waters or trying my luck I decided to push back.

'No. I'm definitely and ass man. They are great tits though. Lucky you.' I sent it back.

And sure, enough, my phone dinged 5 minutes later. 5 pictures of Jill's ass, pussy, and full naked body sent to me. In the fully naked picture, I could see Marin in the reflection of the mirror. Smiling wide.

I responded with, 'Damn. You must work out. Great curves.'

Jill responded with a smiley face emoji.

Marin and I then began to text. I asked why she was sending me nude pictures of her sister/cousin. Marin told me to calm down. They were just having some "clean wholesome fun." Again. My mind was blown as our two definitions of clean, wholesome fun were vastly different.

For the first time in quite a while I jerked off before bed. The image of Jill's DD tits in my mind.

12