The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 6

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant and her sisters/cousins.
6.1k words
4.65
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not told Marin or her family, but I got up early on Sunday to surprise them and attend church with them. Arriving at church was an odd feeling. Being an outsider, not raised around religion, and not knowing anyone except Marin and her family.

Everyone was very friendly, shook hands, and eyed me up and down. Many of the older ladies 60 years or more were not shy about it at all. Too many moms asked if I was single, if I was gay, or taken. Marin arrived and sprinted towards me. In my mind she was moving in slow motion. Like a movie. I know. Lame. But it was true.

I caught her in my arms in a hug. Since we were at church we did not kiss. Several moms and daughters scowled at me and Marin. I asked Miranda if we could hold hands while at church. She nodded but I knew to be good. Marin was glowing, her smile bigger and brighter than normal.

The church had well over 500 attendees.

Not knowing anything about church proceedings, rules, or procedure I decided to follow Marin and do what she did.

It was all very calm, orderly, and normal. Lots of music, lectures, and sitting. Children ran down the aisles when it was time for children's church. Miranda and Robert got up to help with tithes. I looked over to see Marin wiggling. We were at the end of the pew. Her sisters to my left. Marin's odd wiggling continued until she reached under her dress and pulled out her panties.

Her evil smile was evident as she handed her pink panties to me. I snatched them quickly and shoved them in my pants pocket. I looked left to see Jill and Avery smiling at us. Kendall and Lily were seated father away. Not paying us any attention. Marin returned her focus to the pastor and the music.

After 90 minutes the whole thing was over. Or at least I thought it was.

Every Sunday they had a late breakfast. Volunteers set up tables, cooked, served and cleaned. Marin and her family were instrumental in the place running like clockwork. Marin kept looking at me and smiling. I knew she was naked under her dress. But since it was church attire, the dress was long and down to her knees.

I volunteered to set out plates, cups, and silverware. Marin was setting out full bowls of fruit, scrambled eggs, and pots of coffee. As I completed the last table I was flanked by Avery and Jill. Both had huge smiles on their faces, and they stuffed their hands into my pants pockets. I retreated a bit at their odd behavior. But they smiled wide, backed up, and left giggling.

I put my hands in my pockets, trying to figure out what they had done, and found a grey pair of panties and a blue pair of panties. Shocked at the revelation I pushed them back in my pockets. My hand on the grey pair were much more wet then the blue pair. Thinking back, I believe the grey pair had belonged to Jill.

I turned slowly, adjusting the silverware, and smelled the wetness on my hand. Oh my. It was sweet. Just like Marin.

I looked left and down at the long tables. Jill and Avery were smiling and staring at me. These two would be trouble. Being distracted I never saw Marin approach me.

"Be careful. Those two will eat you alive. They are very competitive. They try to beat me at everything." Marin stated while smiling at me.

I wondered if she knew that they had just rammed their panties into my pocket moments ago. It was hard to believe Miranda, Robert, Marin, or someone else had not seen their actions.

Breakfast went well. No craziness to complain of. We all helped clean up and I walked Marin to her family's truck. As we stood next to the door Jill made a big show of climbing in. She must have pulled her dress up a bit because her pussy was flashed. A small golden patch of hair and smooth lips.

I heard giggling as Avery climbed in next. She too had a small blonde patch of hair and smooth lips. She made a show of pulling her dress much higher than Jill. Her white butt and tan lines are visible.

Marin shook her head as she too saw what her sisters had done. Marin was smiling, she reached into my pocket to remove her panties, but instead found her sisters. Marin laughed quietly, kissed me on the cheek, and shoved them all back into my pocket.

"You keep those. What for. I don't know just yet. But you will tell me next time I see you." Marin stated. Her eyes focused on mine. At this minute she reminded me a lot of Miranda.

I nodded as she climbed into the back of the truck. She did not pull up her dress, but sat down, looked around, and then spread her legs. Her smooth hairless pussy on display as Avery and Jill cheered her on.

I glared at her as I closed the door. Just in time too because Robert walked around the front of the truck. He shook my hand again, nearly breaking it, and climbed in the truck. Gone in seconds and I was very uncomfortable. I had only just noticed my raging hard on.

I climbed in my truck and was on my way home. Several text messages came through. It was Marin, in the back seat of the truck, taking pictures of herself and her sisters/cousins. Triple upskirt, triple topless, and tons of smiling faces. They were very bold to be doing that right behind their father's back.

Back at home the text messages kept popping up. This time Avery texted me and I added her to my contacts. Topless pictures with the words "Boob man?' and of course I responded with, 'Nope. Ass man.'

To see if she would respond like Jill. Her competitive behavior showed. 10 ass pictures, close ups, and full body. Twice as many as Jill had sent. I replied with smiley faces and thumbs up. Marin also texted me to tell me her sisters were now focused on me, likely going to stalk me, and they were very crafty.

I went online and made another appointment for Friday at 3:30pm. The slot was open, and I felt like I was the only one that even made an appointment on Fridays. I made sure my house was as clean as I could get and went to bed.

Way too early on Monday morning I was woken up to the sounds of knocking and banging. I was wearing only boxers as I answered the door rubbing my eyes. I was surprised to see Avery and Jill. Holding backpacks and smiling.

'What are you two doing here?' I asked. Not fully awake or aware of my attire.

"We skipped school and hitch hiked. Can we hang out for a while?" Jill asked. Her eyes glued to my boxers.

'If your dad kills me then I will be unhappy. Come in.' I told them jokingly as I opened the door and stepped back.

The giggling girls walked in, set down their backpacks, and walked around. It was 7am. I never got up this early. I didn't have any appointments or needed to.

'Do you have any ideas? I normally sleep for a couple more hours.' I explained.

"Oh. Go back to bed. We will clean, organize, and hang out." Jill stated with a big smile.

I took that to mean they would keep themselves busy and I could sleep. Great idea. I walked back to bed and slid in. Instantly back to sleep. I did not wake up to any clanking of dishes, thumping of heavy steps, or talking.

I believed they wanted an extra day off, to skip school and watch television, or just find a place to relax and not be bothered. Either way I went to sleep.

But what I did wake up to, was the warm feeling across my lap, stomach, groin, ass and back. I rubbed my eyes and felt around.

What I found nearly caused me to have a stroke. Avery was lying in front of me, naked. Jill was behind me, naked. Her huge tits pressed against my back. If I had been sane, I would have jumped out of bed, screaming about them being in my bed, and angry.

Instead, I rolled on my back, the two girls adjusted and laid on their stomachs. Their full tits squishing out the tops while they rested on their elbows.

'I would say this is a dream. The best dream I have ever had. But this is too amazing to be a dream.' I explained.

Avery and Jill giggled while looking at one another.

"Marin told us everything. Much more than she should. We were curious about you. So, Avery and I put a plan in together. Will you eat our pussies? Please?" Jill asked. Her eyes staring at mine.

Again, I nearly had a stroke.

'Are you serious? Me? With both of you? What if Marin finds out? I really shouldn't.' I explained.

"It was Marin's idea. She stated you were really gentle, comforting, and loving. Unlike most men who are forceful, mean, and uncaring." Jill explained.

'Uh. Fine. But I am texting Marin first. If she agrees than I guess I could.' I explained. Still believing I was having a stroke.

Sure enough. 5 minutes later Marin answered, giving me permission, and explaining she told them how gentle I was.

My brain nearly exploded, my heart was pounding, and my cock was engorged.

'Do you need to prep?' I asked.

"Well. We would like to get some before and after pictures. Maybe a shower and I definitely need your tongue on my asshole." Jill whispered the last part in my ear.

My fully engorged boner swelled another inch or two.

'You two are both virgins? Correct?' I asked. Already knowing the answer.

Jill and Avery nodded as I climbed out of the bed, my cock trying to push its way out of the waistband, and I fetched my phone.

I took 50 or more naked pictures of each woman, then 50 together, and finally 5 videos of each naked, talking to the camera, and playing with their bodies. Somehow, I did not blow my load in my shorts.

'And what exactly are you two doing here?' I asked. Keenly interested in their response.

Jill smiled wide and stated again, "I want my pussy eaten. I've never had an orgasm from someone else's mouth or hand."

Avery nodded enthusiastically, but saw I was recording, and stated, "Me too. I want as many orgasms as I can take" as she rubbed her naked tits with her hands.

I still want to say I was dreaming. But I am not clever enough or have these types of dreams ever. But I was certain of one thing. This was a one-time thing. I mean how could this happen a second time?

Jill laid on her back, her legs spread as she teased her wet pussy with her fingers. I took another 10 or so pictures and handed my phone to Avery. I crawled between Jill's legs and started kissing her pussy. She tasted sweet like honey. The moment my tongue touched any part of her she began moaning. Her hands squeezing her tits, rubbing her neck, and grabbing my hair on my head. I started slow but began sucking lips and clit.

It took less than 10 minutes and she orgasmed. Her hands gripped my head so firmly and pressed my face into her pussy that I thought I might suffocate. She eventually calmed down, a big smile on her face as she looked down at me, and then winked at Avery. Avery was holding my phone and recording.

Jill bounced up, took the phone from Avery, and Avery jumped into bed. Jill took 10 or so naked pictures of her sister with several close ups of her pussy. Jill then turned the camera on herself. Her clit and pussy were red and swollen.

Avery and I laughed at Jill as she took several lewd selfies.

I was still lying in my bed, on my chest, as Avery slid her legs beside me. I lowered my face into her pussy, smiling wide, and began to suck. Avery was silent. Not a sound, but her legs shook, kicked, and thrashed. She too squeezed her tits and massaged her neck. It took 15 minutes and Avery orgasmed. Her head thrashed, her chest and stomach turned red. But her legs. They were thrashing, kicking, and dangerous.

Jill stepped forward and held down Avery's right leg while I held down the left.

After Avery recovered Jill stated, "Maybe she will need to be tied down from now on. Marin stated you know how."

Jill winked at me while still holding the camera on Avery and me.

Avery, however, did not get up. "Another please." Avery stated. Her chest, stomach, neck and face were bright red. I had encountered this before. It's called a "sex flush." Some women's skin will turn bright red due to an increase in blood flow and blood pressure during an orgasm. Avery traced the redness with her finger. Obviously curious about the discoloration.

Jill took pictures of Avery's pussy. Close ups showed her clit was 3 times larger at least. Her lips were red, swollen, and covered in juices.

I looked at Jill and she shrugged. My mouth and tongue went right back to work. In less than 5 minutes Avery orgasmed again. Jill and I were ready for her. We held down her legs as she kicked and thrashed. Still not a sound came from her. But her second orgasm was much more powerful. As I breathed softly on her pussy Avery's fingers ran along her clit and lips. Her manicured fingernails spent a minute or so checking out her swollen pussy.

I sat up and Jill asked, "Will you eat my ass now? I have seen it on porn. I really want to try it."

'Sure. But what about me? Will either of you suck my cock or let me fuck you?' I asked.

Jill and Avery looked at each other. Stunned expressions. I guessed they thought they could just come here, get eaten, and leave.

"Well. We never really discussed that. From what Marin told us we just thought you really liked eating pussy." Jill stated, looking confused as she glanced from Avery to me and back.

'Oh, I do. But I also like my dick to get some attention. Did Marin not tell you that she sucks my cock every time I drive us somewhere? Or at her work? Or when she visits here? She literally sucks me dry 6 times a day.' I explained to Jill and Avery.

They both looked at each other with stunned faces.

"No. Marin never mentioned that." Jill stated.

She crawled on the bed, remaining on her hands and knees. Her ass pointed up as she spread her legs.

Avery took over recording Jill. I leaned in slowly, my tongue dancing around her brown anus. I licked, I prodded, I circled. After 5 minutes Jill's legs shook, and she orgasmed. I thought that was likely the easiest ass eating I had ever done to achieve an orgasm.

'Well, I'm going to go make some breakfast. You two discuss our next move.' I told them as I walked to the kitchen.

A quick breakfast of sausage, eggs, and toast. I sat out on my deck to eat. It was nearly noon. The sun was warm but there was little breeze to cool me down.

Jill walked to the patio door. Still naked, her big tits swaying as she looked left and right for anyone around. I waited as she walked out on the deck cautiously. At first her hands covered her nipples and her pussy. But as she talked, she became more comfortable. Her hands rested on her hips.

"Ok. We decided. I will suck your dick." Jill stated plainly.

'Well. I don't know if that is enough. How about, you suck me, I blow a load in your mouth, and then you dribble it into Avery's mouth. A snow blow.' I explained.

Jill nodded quickly and stated, "Yeah. That will work. I have seen that. It's hot."

I moved my chair a bit and pulled down my boxers. My hard boner was ready. Jill called to Avery loudly and she walked up to the patio door. Still naked. But she too was looking around cautiously.

"I'm going to suck him off. He will fill my mouth. And then I will dribble it into your mouth. You will then swallow it. Got it?" Jill instructed Avery.

Avery looked a little surprised but nodded in agreement. Avery had my cell phone in her hand, and she recorded Jill, tying her hair back, kneeling, and sucking my cock into her mouth. Jill's two hands stroked my shaft and balls.

'Seen this a time or two on the internet?' I asked Jill. Looking down.

Jill smiled with my cock in her mouth and nodded. Avery walked around slowly, cell phone in hand, recording the scene. I had been so turned on for the last hour eating pussy and ass that I knew I would not last long. Jill was not going slow either. Her vacuum like suction, hand stroking, and ball caressing made me orgasm quickly. I almost lasted 10 minutes.

I advised her I was about to 'blow' and she nodded. I filled her mouth with semen, and she pulled back. Her lips shut tightly as she looked at Avery. Avery kneeled next to her sister and handed me the phone. I recorded them on video as Jill stood up, slowly opening her mouth, and dribbling my semen into her sister's open mouth.

My load was not the biggest. I had only been a day since my last time. But Avery's mouth was almost full and overflowing as she sat there, mouth open, and looking at my phone. Jill returned to her knees next to Avery.

'Okay. You can swallow my cum now.' I told Avery.

She closed her mouth and swallowed a few times. A huge smile across her face. "Sweet" she commented as Jill nodded.

My breakfast was over, my plate was clean, and my dishes were tended to by Jill. I went inside and started the shower. Jill and Avery came running, bouncing and giggling. There was one main problem. I had a small shower. Marin and I barely fit. No way the three of us would be in there together. Jill and Avery pouted.

I negotiated with them and told them I would shower with Avery first and then Jill. Jill stomped her feet as Avery climbed inside. Jill's arms were crossed across her chest. It was my belief that Jill was the most spoiled of the family. She likely always got her way.

But my focus was now on Avery. Naked, smiling, and wet. Her skin was the softest I had felt as I ran soap over her body. She giggled and complained I was tickling her when I touched her stomach and sides. Her little butt wiggled against my boner as we showered. I was very tempted to try and fuck her while Jill watched. But I was not about to upset either of them.

Avery was finished and stepped out. Jill jumped in without hesitation and bumped Avery as she got in. Jill's skin was just as smooth and silky. My hands roamed her body, her eyes locked on mine. I made sure to focus on her tits, her ass, and her wet pussy. After several rubs, her head rested on my chest, her moans increased, and her hips were thrusting slowly into my hand.

'That's the sign of a true slut. When your pussy is barely touched, and you go into a different world. Lust taking over.' I told Jill.

"You have no idea how good it feels. My whole body is on fire, or lightening, or brimming with energy. It's hard not to give in." Jill moaned and whispered in my ear.

'Then why not let me fuck you. I will go slow, your pussy is 10 times more sensitive, your nerves that are on fire. They want to be sprayed with my semen. It's the only way to put out your fire.' I whispered.

"Please. Please. Don't talk like that. I want to so bad. I really do. I really want your cock to slide in me, to make me a woman, and to put out my fire." Jill moaned slowly.

'Oh. A woman I will not make you. A slut. Women do not act like you. They do not thrust their pussy at the slightest touch. They do not moan like you.' I whispered as my fingers continued to slide up and down on her lips and clit.

"Mmmm. Then a slut I am. This feels awesome." Jill moaned. Quite loudly. Avery opened the shower door, my cell phone in her hand, as she took pictures of Jill in extasy. I imagined the scene. As we were encased in steam. It would likely be the best picture ever taken. And by the look on Avery's face. She thought so too.

I pinched Jill's clit between my fingers. It was still swollen. Jill gasped, her head rocked backwards, she looked to the ceiling as I squeezed it harder and harder. Jill's mouth opened, louder moaning escaped, and she begged.

"Please let this slut cum. Please let this slut cum. I need it. Please." Jill begged loudly.

I rolled her clit in my fingers and in a minute or so her body began to shake. Her head thrashed, and her legs nearly gave out. I had my arm under hers with my hand on her back. Good thing too. Otherwise, she would have collapsed.

Her moans got louder as she orgasmed. After another minute she calmed down enough to smile at me, kiss me passionately, and stated, "Next time I will let you fuck me. I promise." She looked at the camera and winked. I knew Avery heard Jill statements. Her mouth was open, surprised, or shocked.

12