The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill climbed out of the shower soaking wet. She walked to the sink, bent over, and did her best to catch her breath. Avery handed her a towel and Jill wrapped it around her. Avery handed me a towel as well and I dried off.

After brushing my teeth and applying deodorant I went into my room. Jill and Avery were lying on my bed. Their hair was still wet. But they were scrolling through my phone, looking at pictures, and playing videos. I could hear Jill's moans as I got dressed.

"Do you still have a boner?" Avery asked.

'Yeah. You two are so fucking hot. I will likely have one for an hour after you leave. Why?' I asked.

Avery pulled off her towel, kneeled in front of me, and pulled out my cock from my pants. She laid it across her face, held up her cell phone, and took several selfies. She licked the tip of my cock, sucked my balls in her mouth, and captured it all in pictures. She giggled as she stood up. "New backgrounds for my computer and phone. I think I will do some editing and I will have some awesome wallpaper.

Jill called me over to her. She pulled off her towel, scooted her pussy to the edge, and asked for me to lay my cock on her. I complied. My boner lying on her pubic area. Avery took pictures as my cock was so long it went past her belly button.

Jill rolled over, my cock pointed at her pussy opening, her juices coating the tip of my cock, and then my cock touching her anus. Jill then had me lay my cock across her face. So, she could take pictures like Avery had.

'Next time. Jill you will get pictures of my semen leaking from your gaping pussy.' I stated lewdly.

Avery looked at us, mouth agape, and surprised. Jill stated, "I can't wait. I will go to the doctor this week and get on birth control. I'm too young for babies."

"Dad and mom will never let you do that." Avery explained.

Jill just shrugged her shoulders and stated, "They don't need to know. I don't need their permission. You should do it too, Avery. I know you are going to start having sex. Neither of us should wait any longer."

Avery was embarrassed, her face turned red, she lowered her eyes to the ground, and stopped talking.

Jill smiled at me and winked. She made no attempt to get dressed or climb out of my bed.

It was the best day I could remember. The only thing that could have improved it was having sex with Avery and Jill. But this was the best so far. Even thinking about it made my cock hard and pushed me closer to blowing a load.

Jill must have realized how turned on I was. My cock was still out of my pants. She wrapped her right hand around it, she laid back, and flopped by cock across her pubic area. She smiled as she slowly stroked my cock.

Avery must have understood what was transpiring. She pointed her cell phone and at us. Jill began talking dirty to me. Telling me how great it would feel to rip her hymen. How it would feel to gape a virgin. How it would feel to flood a virgin's guts. She sure had a way of talking sexily. Her slow tight grip and motion made it very difficult to last.

10 minutes after she started, I was about to blow. I nodded at her, and she picked up the pace. She never moved though. Still on her back, her legs spread, my cock across her pubic area. A tight squeeze made my semen shoot farther then ever. I sprayed her face, her neck, her tits, her stomach. It pooled in her belly button as she smiled. Giggling at the amount I let loose.

I too was surprised. I had just orgasmed 30 minutes ago. Avery made sure to record the scene. Jill took both of the cell phones in her hand. She recorded me standing over her, smiling, and catching my breath.

"Eat it. Lick it up Avery!" Jill commanded.

Avery again looked stunned at the request. But she took a second to tie her hair back as she began licking and sucking the semen from her sister's naked body. If I had not just orgasmed 10 seconds ago. The scene would have made me blow. Even a third time was not unlikely. But the scene was very erotic.

After 5 minutes, Jill's body was mostly cleaned up. She giggled, resumed her firm grasp on my cock, and drug me into the shower. The water was still hot as we climbed in again. I ran soap over her body as Jill's hands caressed my back and my ass. She giggled as her hands squeezed tightly. Her head is now resting on my chest again.

"I need a nap after this. Is that okay?" Jill stated.

'Sure. I need to go shopping. You two can just hang out here if you like.' I stated.

"Ooh. I have a better idea. We can nap after. Can we make one stop first?" Jill asked. But didn't explain where.

'Sure. I assume Avery will be coming too.' I asked as Jill nodded.

The shower was quicker than the last one. Once dressed we jumped in my truck. Jill in front by the window and Avery seated in the middle after I lifted up the center console.

Jill didn't tell me where she wanted to stop. But as we neared the grocery store, she pointed, "Over there. Claire's please."

I had no idea what Claire's was. But as we parked and walked in, I found a store full of jewelry, cosmetics, clothes, and accessories. It was all very cheap. The jewelry was all aluminum or plastic. Jill and Avery milled around while I followed them.

After 5 minutes Jill was talking with an employee. Jill sat down in a chair and the employee approached her with a metal stapler of some kind. Not knowing what was going on. Jill pulled off her fake earring, the employee placed it on her ear, and bam. Her ear was pierced.

The employee did it to the other ear as Avery and I watched. A small gold stud with a fake diamond was now in each ear.

Jill pulled Avery to the chair. She looked nervous as she too pulled off her fake earrings. The employee punched a stud into each of Avery's ears and went back to grab some antiseptic spray. The girls were admiring the new piercings as the employee handed them two small spray bottles.

It would take a couple weeks to heal, and they needed to spray them daily.

We left to grocery shop as I thought to myself about Marin. I never realized it, but she too did not have her ears pierced. Jill stated none of the girls in her family had them. Including their mother. "It's a bible thing. Decoration and altering your body for vanity purposes is treated like a sin." Jill explained.

Avery stated, "Yeah. But what we all did earlier was worse than getting your ears pierced."

Jill and I laughed at her as we picked out some milk.

Grocery shopping went smoothly. We returned to my house and put everything away. It was almost 3pm by this time. I decided to drive them to Marin's work. She could get them home from there. Jill and Avery agreed. They stated they might stop by again. But it would be "a surprise."

We walked into the chiropractor's office to find only two clients waiting. Marin was surprised we were there, she did not expect us to drop by, and stated she saw "some of Jill's text messages" as she smiled at me.

I was not aware Jill had been texting her.

Marin stated her ride home was no longer available and asked that I wait. Marin requested that I drive them all home after the last two clients were helped and the place locked up. Her beautiful face, her wide eyes, her smiling face. How could I say no to that?

I leaned over the counter to let her hear my response.

'Show me your tits. And I will think about it.' I stated. In a quiet voice.

Marin smiled, she pulled her blouse open, her bra down too. Her perky C-cups came into view as she held them for 5 seconds. Jill and Avery giggled. Dr. Stone lumbered down the hallway. Marin put her tits away quickly as he walked up.

I smiled at Dr. Stone and took a seat with Jill and Avery. Jill was seated next to me, her leg kept brushing against mine, and she was reading a magazine.

After both clients were no longer in the waiting room Jill asked, "Do you like it when she flashes you? How about upskirt? Do you just want all women naked all the time?"

'Yes. Yes. And. Yes.' I replied.

'But I also want to fuck her. Hard. I want her so sore, she cannot sit, she cannot walk, and she cannot do anything without remembering how my dick ravaged her. I want her to smile, I want her to be aroused, I want her pussy to drip so much she has to wear 3 pairs of panties as she remembers me plowing her.' I whispered back to Jill.

Jill appeared to have ants in her pants. She wiggled nervously, she uncrossed her legs, and then crossed them again. Her eyes drifted from the magazine in her hands to my crotch. I saw her eyes drift. I grabbed her right hand and placed it on my crotch. Even through my pants and boxers she could feel my hard cock.

"Oh my god. You are hard again." Jill whispered.

'Yeah. You two and your hot sister do this to me.' I explained.

Jill pumped my cock a couple of times but pulled her hand away. She fanned her face with her hand, she had a small bit of sweat on her lips as she licked it off. The office was now closed, the clients were all finished, and Dr. Stone walked out after saying goodbye.

Marin walked up, locked the front door, winked at me, and returned to her desk. Jill looked at Marin and me. Trying to figure out what was going on. I stood up and walked to the back of the office. Marin stood up naked and followed me.

I picked up the remote and found the 45-minute-long booty workout. Marin nodded. Still naked and went to start after rolling out her yoga mat. Jill and Avery popped their heads around the corner. Shocked to see Marin naked, me sitting in a chair watching, and the booty exercises started.

"Really? Naked exercises?" Jill and Avery nearly shouted at the same time.

'Yeah. You two should join her. Take off your clothes but keep on your shoes.' I stated loudly.

Marin stood upright, paused the exercise routine, and looked at her sisters. There stunned demeanor quickly changed as they stripped naked and stood next to Marin as she started the video from the beginning.

If I had thought, it was erotic to watch Marin workout alone. It was even more so to watch Marin, Avery, and Jill exercise. Jill's DD tits and bubble butt jiggle, bounced, and stole my attention away from Marin. Avery had D tits as well. But she was much leaner than Jill. My brain was fried from today. If I had thought I would ever be here, watching three sisters exercise naked in front of me, then I would have thought I was crazy.

At the end of the video, Marin picked up the remote and started it again. Jill and Avery didn't make a sound, they didn't complain, they just readied themselves and continued. They did not work out as much as Marin. They were not as athletic and were not as adept at these exercises. Not to say they did them poorly. They were not as fluid, explosive, or controlled in their motions as Marin.

In the end all three were covered in sweat. Jill and Avery were breathing hard but smiling wide. Marin and I complimented them on their athletic performance as I returned my cell phone to my pocket. Jill saw me and stated, "Perv. Do you never get enough naked women?"

'Never. I will never see enough naked women to ever quench my fire. You know what I mean.' I stated. Glaring at Jill.

Jill blushed. She looked at Marin and Avery and then back to the floor. Marin giggled. Knowing it was very uncommon for Jill to be put in her place. Even though she didn't know what I meant by our inside joke.

The girls wiped off the sweat, dressed, and we prepared to leave. Marin told Jill and Avery to sit in the back of my truck. They complied without a comment as I suspected what was about to come. Marin closed her door, she leaned over the center console, and fished my cock out of my pants. I thought she may have passed at road head today. Since her sisters were with us. But I was wrong.

Her warm mouth, hard suction, and hand grasped my cock. I drove them home as Jill and Avery watched closely as Marin did her best blow job. This would be the third orgasm today. As we pulled into Marin's driveway, I blew my load. Not the biggest but Marin sucked it in, sealed her lips, and swallowed. She smiled while looking at her sisters, kissing me on the cheek, and climbing out.

Avery and Jill giggled at how "naughty" Marin had been. They each kissed me on the cheek and climbed out as well.

Miranda was standing at the front porch. She waved as I backed my truck out of the parking space. Marin, Jill, and Avery's bouncing butts disappeared inside. Damn. What a day I thought.

12