The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 8

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant gives it her all.
7.6k words
4.51
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin was nearly naked, lying on her back, her head hanging off the end, as she pointed to her open mouth and stated, "More Master."

I had just skull fucked Marin for 20 minutes or more. She was drooling all over the place, gasping for air, and begging for more cock down her throat.

Who am I to not give her what she wants.

I let her lay there while I went to the garage. Boner swinging wildly. I found handcuffs, a small leather paddle, and a feather tickler.

Back in the bedroom I handcuffed Marin's hands behind her back. She laid down, her head hanging off, and I rammed my cock down her throat. All the way to the bottom. I held it there. Waiting to see how long it would take for her to struggle breathing. I counted to 45 seconds before she started thrashing. I pulled out and she gasped for air. I let her take two breaths before I shoved my cock in her throat again and held it.

I did this for nearly 10 minutes. Her face was covered in drool as I picked up the feathers. I slowly started sliding my cock in and out as I tickled her engorged red clit. Her legs danced, kicked, and shook. After another 10 minutes I switched to the leather paddle. It was two inches wide, three inches long, and on the end of a long metal switch. It reminded me of a horse whip. But not as lethal.

I flicked it against her thigh and heard it slap her skin. Marin's leg twitched. I then flicked it against her clit. 5, 10, 20 times. Her hips were thrusting upwards to meet the paddle as I brought it down. I was gentle at first. Then I began to go medium. I could hear the paddle hitting wet pussy.

Grunting, groaning, and gasping. As I pulled my cock from her mouth. Several deep breaths and back in it went. I whipped her clit for another 10 minutes until she had an orgasm. Gyrating, thrusting, and shaking. A stream of juice shot out. I set down the paddle, placed my palm on her clit, and pushed down while doing circles.

If my cock was not in her mouth she would have been screaming. Her body twisted, she pushed off with her legs as she kicked and bucked. I continued to hold her down by the cock in her mouth and the palm on her clit.

5 more minutes and she orgasmed again. This time the spray was unlike any I had seen. If I would have guessed it was 20 ounces. It jetted out from her pussy, covering my pillows, my bed cover, and my headboard.

I pulled my cock from Mari's mouth as she screamed, "No. No more. Please stop Master!"

I lifted her by the hair, she sat up, gasping for breath as drool cascaded down her face, hair, and tits. I showed her the end result of her squirting all over my bed and walls. Marin smiled at me and stated, "I will clean it with my mouth and hair. Just as you have taught me Master."

I pushed her headfirst into the bed. Her ass sticking straight up as I heard her sucking the fluid from my bed. Any small drop or puddle she set her greedy mouth to. Anything she could not suck or lick up she was wiping with her hair.

I went to the kitchen and drank some Gatorade. Followed a croissant and some fruit. I went back to my bedroom to see Marin lying on her side. Breathing hard. Her hands handcuffed behind her back. I stood there watching her. Her body shook, her legs twitched, and she licked her lips. I think she enjoyed laying in her pool of pussy juice.

By this time, it was 9pm. The sun was just setting, and it was getting dark. I told Marin to get up and follow me. She wiggled off the bed, stood up and followed me. I walked outside, down the stairs, and to her tree.

Marin understood what I wanted without a word. She walked over to the tree. Lifted her leg and placed it about 4 feet up. She then pissed. A jet of golden liquid sprayed the tree and splashed on the ground. I watched her face she was in a state of lust and bliss.

When she finished, we walked back inside. I was still naked and sat on my couch. Marin walked in front of me, kneeled down, and sucked my cock in her mouth. I thought there was no way in hell I would ever come again tonight. I tried to count how many, but I was unsure. 5, 6, 7? My shaft was sore, my balls ached, and I was tired. I was still recovering from my accident and today's activities likely set me back a few months.

Marin set to her task. Sucking my cock with no hands to help. Her hair kept getting in the way, she would pull off, blow at her hair and wipe it to the side on my thigh. I would grab her ears and pull her back down. She smiled as she looked up at me.

I did not tell Marin. But it was unlikely she would ever get me to orgasm. After 1 hour I told her so. She pulled my cock from her mouth, let it rest against her face, and frowned at me.

Marin asked, "Am I not sexy enough? Do you not like my blow jobs? What do I have to do Master?"

'That is a good question. I will be fucking your sisters and or cousins. Along with your mother. You will watch and likely partake. That will help me cum. Does that upset you?' I asked as I stroked her hair with my hand.

"No Master. Fuck them all. I know Jill started birth control this week. Just so you could fuck her. Avery too started it. But I am not sure if it's for you or someone else. I would love to watch. If you will let me." Marin stated. Smiling and seeming very happy.

I told Marin to call home. She would need to tell them she would not be home tonight. Marin smiled at me.

"Mom is at work. And dad is driving his truck. He won't be home for 3 days." Marin explained.

I reached around Marin and released her hands from the handcuffs.

'It's past 9pm. Your mom is still at work?' I asked.

"Well. I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Even my younger sisters or cousins don't know. And I found out by accident." Marin stated, looking very embarrassed.

I just stared at her. Waiting for her to tell me. Marin saw the look on my face. She hesitated. This was not like her. After several seconds she blurted out.

"Mom works at a strip club!" Marin exploded.

'What? Is she a stripper? Let's go. Right now!' I yelled as I sat up straight.

"No. She bartends, serves drinks, that kind of stuff. No stripping. She promised me." Marin stated. Upset, angry, and talking fast.

I then learned their family had been having financial issues over the last 10 years. Her father and mother didn't have any college education. Her mother became pregnant with her at 17 years old while they were still in high school. Her father graduated and went to work, labor jobs, construction, and finally working at a warehouse for many years. Only recently he got his CDL and was driving a semi-truck. He mostly did day deliveries and was home every night. But recently a new contract became available where he could do 3 day runs and make 6 times as much money.

I thought back to all the talk about religion, living under a very controlling roof, and even going to their church. I wondered if anyone in their church knew about Miranda working as a bartender in a strip club. In 10 years the secret had to get out. Our town was not that big. We had several similar sized towns all around us but 30-minute drive away. Marin explained Miranda worked at "Crazy House" over an hour away.

I knew the place. I had been there for a few bachelor parties. I bet I had seen Miranda there a couple times and I just now realized it.

'That's why she kept looking at me so intently. I thought she was reading my mind. She had seen me there a bunch of times!' I told Marin.

Marin laughed loudly. "You thought she was reading your mind. She told me she recognized you the moment she met you. You had been in there, tipping well, being nice, not handsy, and you even scolded a bunch of your friends for being out of line." Marin told me about her conversation with her mom.

I slapped my hand on my forehead and dug through my brain. Trying to remember those drunken nights. Where was Miranda in any of them?

'Oh shit. Your mom has a tattoo on the back of each thigh. A set of bows or ribbons. Or something. I remember checking her out. Her ass was awesome. Was it like a set of nylons or something?' I asked Marin. Still digging through my brain.

"Yeah. Good memory. She told me she got them after I was born. My dad likes piercings and tattoos. If you would have paid better attention you may have seen her other tattoos on her ass, back, neck, and belly." Marin stated while pointing to her pubic area.

'That's not your belly. That's your pussy. She has a tattoo there. Damn.' I stated.

"Well, that's not all. I think she has a bunch of other ones. I have not seen her naked, only in skimpy workout clothes here and there. But it's what I have seen so far." Marin explained.

'What about you. I have seen you have no tattoos or piercings. Do you want any?' I asked. My fingers rubbing her earlobes gently.

"Oh yeah. You have no idea. My parents claim we girls shouldn't get any. They made mistakes getting there's. My dad repeats it like a broken record. If he could undue his tattoos and piercings. He would. Over and over. I think the only thing they did do with their lectures was make me want to get them all the more." Marin explained.

A couple of my buddies had tattoos. I had seen them at the parlor afterwork getting them done. I had been to two or three parlors in several towns. There was one that was very well known for its artists. Both male and female. One of my coworkers got a huge black and grey wolf on his shoulder. It had red eyes. It looked amazing. I was curious about what Marin wanted.

'And you. What do you want? Tattoos and piercings wise.' I asked. Staring into Marin's eyes.

Marin shivered, her eyes looked down, and she murmured. I could not hear her, so I slapped her face. Harder than I had ever slapped her before.

Marin's head raised up quickly. Her eyes met mine. "Sorry Master. I am very embarrassed." She stated.

'You never need to be embarrassed with me. I will not make fun of you or look down on you for what you want, what you enjoy, or what you are.' I told her firmly with my finger pointing in her face.

"I want a lot of tattoos and piercings. The first tattoo I want is a set of black and grey wings. I want them to connect to my spine on my back, from my neck around to my sides nearly to my breasts, and all the way down with the tips ending on my ass cheeks. I want an under bust tattoo with a raven and its wings spread out holding my tits up. I want tattoos on my ankles, my feet, my thighs and a big black sign right here. Above my pussy. So big it sticks out the sides of my bikini." Marin pointed to her pubic area.

"Master Tim's slave. In big black letters. So tall and wide anyone could see the tops of the letters and maybe the first and last letter." Marin stated. Looking me in the face, judging for my reaction.

'I like all your ideas. I think you would look great. Any body modifications? Like metal studs' implants, lip filler, cheek filler, booty lift, breast implants, or something crazier.' I asked.

"Well Jill always walks around bragging about her tits being the biggest in the family. I have seen them more then my own tits. I don't know the options. But I would like my tits to be bigger than hers." Marin stated. With an annoyed and frustrated tone in her voice.

'Okay. Let's start there. A previous girlfriend and I had seen a doctor. She too wanted to get bigger tits. This doctor helped her. But it wasn't with implants. It was hormone and diet induced. Her tits tripled in size over a few months. We dated for 6 months after that, and I never saw them grow bigger after she stopped the treatments, and they didn't decrease in size either. I have seen her at the grocery store a time or two. They still look the same size. She went from a B-cup to DD-cup.' I explained. Trying to remember the doctor's name.

"Ooh. Yes please. I have saved my money. I didn't know what I would do first. Tattoos, piercings, or boobs. But now I choose boobs!" Marin explained excitedly.

'As your owner I will pay for them, I will decide their final size, shape, and your nipples will be lengthened too.' I told Marin.

Marin leaned back a bit, looking down at her tits. Her nipples were average size. Less than half an inch long. If her tits were going to be growing a size or two then so should her little brown nipples.

Marin looked up smiling and stated, "As you wish Master. Do what you like. I am yours."

She then rested her face back on my cock. It was leaning against her smiling face the whole time as we had been talking. To my surprise I was still erect.

I pulled Marin up to her feet and we went into the bedroom. I told her to make us a late dinner. 20 minutes later we were eating on the couch.

I asked Marin about the bar, her attire, and her actions. Marin nearly chocked on her food. "I was dreading this conversation. I know you will understand. It was a fantasy. I have had it for a long time. To be a hooker or stripper. To dress like one. To be in control. To go to a bar, have all eyes on me, and do wild crazy shit. Not worrying about what people thought of me. How I looked or any of the bull shit. It was something I just did. It wasn't the real me. But I did enjoy it. I wore a wig, crazy make up, and acted in ways I don't believe anyone would ever recognize me. Did you enjoy it?"

'Yes. It was very surprising to see you act that way. I thought it may have been something you planned. Or something you had been wanting to do for some time. Did you know anyone there? I liked the performance but from now on, any fantasies or actions like this need to be run past me first. We will discuss them, plan them, and set them in motion with some safeties in place.' I explained.

"Okay. Thank you for understanding. No. I didn't know anyone there. Except the singer in the band. He is from my church. He is the pastor. I didn't know he sings metal on the weekends. I know he did not recognize me. When I embarrassed him, jerked him off, he kept begging me to stop. To not do it. I kept calling him a pussy, a wimp, and telling him how I would fuck him in the ass if he didn't continue to sing. There is no way he knew it was me. He couldn't even look me in the eyes. I didn't even know he was going to be there. He was all dressed up in rock and roll type clothes. Everything I did was part of my fantasies. Several different ones all melted together." Marin explained. She was talking fast and excited about the bar.

It seemed to me that Marin may be a bit of a switch. A woman who enjoys being dominated, submissive, and told what to do. But she also was dominant, bold, and commanding. To tell others what to do, embarrass them, humiliate them, and make them do things she wanted.

I wondered how our time together would play out. Would she be dominated, dominate, or switch back and forth?

My phone dinged. I picked it up and saw a naked picture of Jill and Avery standing next to each other in a hug. Marin glanced at my phone and saw the naked bodies. Not knowing it was her cousins/sisters. Her eyes went back to the television.

'Your sisters or cousins. Or whatever they are. They have been sending me tons of pictures.' I told Marin.

"Just wait. After you fuck them, they will get even worse. I have seen them when they latch on to something. Sports, yoga, work, clothes, school. Whenever there is something they both want. It's a competition. They are obsessive. They will get a million times worse. Trust me." Marin stated slowly.

'Are you upset with yourself for how you lost your virginity?' I asked. Looking at Marin out of the corner of my eye. I saw Marin shiver. Her hand went to her pussy.

"Yes and no. I had not planned on that happening. But in the midst of the actions, I was so fucking hot, horny, and my pussy was gushing. My brain shut off. My pussy took over. I am sorry for how we had our first time together. But it was awesome. All the people were watching. All those eyes on me, my tits, my pussy. You fucking me. I hope to dream about it. Did you know I have had orgasms from dreams? I wake up as it hits, and I lay back down. Exhausted." Marin explained. A smile on her face and her hand still touching her clit.

'I am not upset at how our first time went down. We being together sexually is very much you and me. If you want something or need something I expect you will tell me without me having to ask. If your pussy took over and you needed to get fucked then I was happy to oblige. I don't know if I have told you this. But you are mine. No man will fuck you. You are not allowed to suck any other dick. And tonight. Where you jerked off your pastor. That will never happen again. Do I make myself clear?!' I advised Marin firmly.

Marin nodded, a scared look on her face, and stated, "Yes Master. I understand. I am sorry. I will never do that again."

'No. You may do that. And more. But I will command it. I will set it up. I will tell you to do it. To think your pussy was in control and made you do things is wrong. I own you. Kneel here in position #1. Repeat it, 1,000 times aloud.' I commanded as I pointed in front of my feet.

Marin exploded off the couch, she crawled to the spot, assumed position #1 which I had taught her so long ago. Her eyes fixed on mine as she repeated. 'Master Tim owns my body, my soul, and my holes. I will obey him.'

I saw her keeping count on her fingers. At ten repetitions she closed her hands but left one finger extended. She would repeat it until she got to 100 and then put her fingers down. Starting over. It took over an hour for her to get to 1,000 repetitions. But I stroked her face slowly with my hands and kissed her head. Her hair was still wet with drool. I had forgotten to make her shower.

'Come with me. You need to shower.' I told her.

Marin jumped up smiling, rubbing her sore knees, she grabbed my hand, and walked with me giggling. The water turned hot, and we both climbed in. Like always, Marin faced me. Rubbing her tits against my chest. I soaped her body slowly. Pausing at her pussy. I sunk a finger or two into her pussy. She jumped, her hand resting on my chest as her lips were squeezing my fingers.

'A little sore slave?' I asked.

Marin nodded and stated, "Yes. Just a little Master."

We finished showering and washing our hair. Marin hopped out first, grabbed a towel for me, and then one for herself. I thought about how she was coming along so well. She had been a first-rate girlfriend right from the beginning. Always thinking of me first, cooking, cleaning, blow jobs, and everything I wanted. I knew I had to also give her what she wanted and needed. This was not just a one-way street.

Marin walked over to the toilet and looked at me.

'No. You only get the tree. Unless you have to go #2.' I instructed.

Marin nodded, dropped her towel, and walked through the house, outside, down the deck, and to the tree. I followed her with my towel wrapped around my waist. She lifted her foot, placed it on the tree and peed.

When she finished, she returned inside.

'If you want to wear clothes and do that. It's fine with me.' I told Marin.

Marin smiled and stated, "No. It's hotter, crazier, and more daring to be naked and peeing on your tree. Clothes feels like I am cheating."

I saw Marin shiver a bit while she walked to the bathroom to finish drying her hair.

I pulled off my towel and climbed into bed. I propped myself up on pillows and used my phone to search a couple of adult toy websites. When Marin was finished in the bathroom she walked around the house, locking doors, turning off lights, and picking up my towel. Satisfied the house was clean she climbed into bed next to me.

Marin saw that I was shopping for adult toys. She was intrigued. She talked about all the toys she had seen in porn videos, the lingerie, the paddles, the ropes and chains. I showed her the dildos, the anal beads, the lube that warms up, and more.

"That lube got really hot. I'm not sure if I told you. But I felt on fire. My tits burned. My pussy was burning. I don't think that was the right stuff." Marin complained.

12