The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fetched the bottle from my nightstand and found she was right. It was massage oil. Not for sex or genital use. I showed her the bottle and she laughed.

"How about we use it on Jill and Avery only." Marin asked.

I nodded, completed my transaction online, and set down my phone. Marin wrapped her arms around me, her head resting on my chest, and sleep came quickly. We both had a busy, tiring, and exciting day.

I woke up to the smell of something sweet and the feeling of a hot mouth on my cock. Marin was just about to sit on my face. Her wet pussy hovering over me. I roused enough to grab her hips and pull her pussy down on my mouth.

10 minutes of the 69 position and Marin orgasmed. Her legs shook, her pussy jetted fluid, and her whole body relaxed. She pulled her mouth from my cock with a "pop" due to the suction. She laid on her back and hung her head off the bed.

'Do you want to get skull fucked again?' I asked. Laughing.

"Please master. I loved the way you choked me. The fighting for air. The feeling of you cock down my throat. Making it bulge. I love the taste of your semen. But the feeling of it jetting down my throat and into my stomach. It makes me feel like a real whore." Marin stated, her fingers playing with her clit.

'Okay slave. Take a breath. I'm not stopping until I blow.' I stated. Marin nodded.

For the next 30 minutes I rammed my cock down Marin's throat. I would pull out about every 30 seconds at first. Then 45 seconds. And later a minute. So, she could take a breath or two. Then right back down her throat. Her drool coated my cock, her face, her hair, and dribbled down the bed onto my feet. It was very sloppy doing skull fucks.

I finally reached orgasm. I sunk my cock to its full depths. My balls rested on Marin's nose and face. I squeezed my legs together. Trapping her head. I felt my cock spurt 5 times. But still. I let my cock soak.

I could not see Marin's face. But her legs began to quake. She was nervous. She started thrashing. But still. I remained buried in her throat. I counted to 120 seconds before I pulled out.

Marin's eyes were bloodshot, watering, and she sucked in air in a huge gush. She finally started coughing, spitting in her hands, and then eating the semen she spit out.

"Oh my god. I had just passed out when you pulled out. That was awesome. My face was trapped. My head could not move. Your cock filled my whole mouth and throat. Just as the blackness filled my eyes, I was awake. Sucking in air." Marin stated, smiling and coughing while she rubbed her throat.

"If someday. I got cancer or something. If I am in the hospital and I am going to die. I want you to pull my head to the edge of the bed. Just like this and ram your cock down my throat. I want you to cut off my air supply so I can choke to death on your cock. Oh my god. That is so fucking hot." Marin stated, her fingers working overtime on her clit.

I leaned down, my mouth next to her ear, and stated, 'You are such a whore. To think about dying with a cock down your throat. That is true whore shit.'

Marin smiled, nodded, and kept fingering her clit. I knew the signs. Her legs were trembling.

I told Marin, 'Stop. You are not allowed to cum.'

Marin stopped immediately. Her eyes shot to look up at me. Her breathing slowed as she smiled.

"Do you want me to edge?" Marin asked.

'I am surprised you know that term. But yes. You are not allowed to orgasm until I give you permission. It may be days, weeks, months, or years. But I own you.' I stated.

"Yes Master. Your whore slave will not cum until you allow it." Marin stated smiling.

I pulled Marin by her hair back on the bed. Her ass up in the air. I pointed my cock at her newly ready for service pussy. I sunk in slowly. Marin moaned. Her legs shook. She reached back pulling on her pussy lips and ass. I moved slowly. My whole cock in and out.

My rhythm increased over time. 10 minutes later and now nearly at 100% Marin's ass was jiggling, slapping my thighs, and she was pushing back into me with all over her might. I was getting close. Marin must have known it.

"Please Master. Fill my womb with your semen. I am not protected. Make me your pregnant whore!" Marin screamed.

It was the first time I had thought about protection. I never wore condoms. Every woman I had ever been with was on birth control of some sort. Pills, patch, IUD, or even one who had a hysterectomy. She was nice because I could blow load after load into her and not worry.

What if I got Marin pregnant? Would her dad kill me?

At that moment I did not care. I drove my cock into Marin as hard as I could. I felt my cock head slam into her flesh. Marin winced at the pain of the impact. But my semen shot out of my cock, flooding her insides, and Marin moaned louder.

"I can feel Master's hot cum. It is sloshing around inside of me. I feel like such a sinner whore." Marin stated while moaning. I felt her fingers on her clit again. I pulled my cock from her pussy and wiped the small drips of semen on her ass.

I walked to get my phone. More pictures of Marin's second or was it third time. Marin saw me taking pictures. She pulled her pussy as wide as she could. It was not far. She had not yet been stretched much. But I could see my white fluid in her. Just a hint of a gap.

I showed Marin the pictures. She was still lying face down on the bed.

"Can I have a glass please?" Marin asked.

I believed she wanted water. I grabbed a glass from the kitchen, filled it with water, and returned to Marin. As I handed it to her, she had a look of confusion. But she took the water. Drank it down quickly and then turned it over. She squatted down on the glass, pushing her pubic area with her free hand. My semen gushed out and streamed out. Into the glass.

I remember thinking that I was over thinking when she asked for a glass. Not a glass of water. Stupid me.

I was surprised by how much semen and juices streamed into the glass. When Marin was sure there was no more, she sat on the bed. Rubbing her pussy with her hand and smiling at me.

Marin went to drink the mixture. I put up my hand and stopped her.

"But it's mine. I want to drink it." Marin stated. Looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

'Wait until we fill it. Keep it in the fridge. We will fuck every chance we get. When the glass is full. You can drink it then.' I instructed.

Marin shivered. Her shoulders shook. She closed her eyes. I believed she was imagining drinking a full glass of my semen mixed with her pussy juice. But Marin opened her eyes, smiled, and walked into the kitchen. She put the glass at the back of the fridge behind everything. I guessed she didn't want anyone to see it or mix it up with something else. Or maybe she was just greedy.

Marin ran outside naked, down the stairs, and to her tree. She relieved herself and ran back inside. She started the shower, and we cleaned each other.

Of course, my hands went right to her ass and pussy. I hooked a finger in her pussy. She moaned, she leaned against me, and stated, "It's still a little sore. But I love the feeling."

I washed her with soap, and we finished our shower. As she prepared for the day, I made breakfast. We didn't have any plans so we sat around talking about what we could be doing. Housework, grocery shopping, yard work, and such.

"Ooh. Can I wash your truck naked?" Marin exclaimed loudly.

'Uh. Yeah. Sure. I would like that. But please wear cowgirl boots. That would be hotter.' I asked.

"But I don't own any. Can we go buy some and when it's around 2pm I will wash your truck while naked!" Marin exclaimed. Much happier than I had seen her since the bar last night.

'Sure. Put on a short skirt and belly shirt. I think the sandal wedges would go well with the outfit.' I instructed.

Marin was clapping her hands together, ran to me, kissed me on the cheek, and then ran into the bedroom. It felt like seconds later she was emerging with the clothes I told her to wear, one wedge on her foot, hopping oddly while she tried to secure the other wedge to her other foot. Oddly enough her leg was high enough for me to see her pussy. Still a bit red. But she had done as I instructed. I did not mention a bra or panties.

Marin's tits jiggled a bit as she finally got her other wedge on. She stood up smiling, smoothing out her clothes with her hands and looking at me. Waiting for my next instruction or command. I looked at Marin up and down. She looked very cute. Her little t-shirt was so short it barely covered her tits. Her whole stomach was exposed, her trim waist, and long legs. The jean skirt she had picked out was indeed short. She could walk around with no problem. But if she had to sit, kneel, or squat. Her ass would be poking out.

I took a couple of pictures and Marin posed. Hands up, turned sideways, and then turned around. Her butt was sticking out. I sent them to Jill and Avery. I picked up my keys, cell phone, and wallet.

I helped Marin climb in my truck, I got a great view of her smooth pussy, and then climbed in the driver's seat. Marin was already tying her hair back and leaning over the center console. Ready to suck my cock.

'You know you don't have to do that every time we drive somewhere.' I told her.

Marin nodded and explained, "Yes, I do. You deserve to have your cock sucked at all times. You deserve to have a head bobbing on your cock as you drive. I only want to make you happy. Besides. I love doing it. It's one of the naughtiest things I have ever thought of. It's one of my biggest fantasies. I only wish you could fuck me and drive at the same time."

I don't think she was done talking but I put my hand on the back of her head and shoved her mouth on my cock. Marin was giggling as she began sucking. If she wanted to be treated like a whore, slut, or slave. Then I was no longer going to ask her intentions. Though. I wondered if she liked explaining which things got her horny.

In very little time we pulled up to the store. The clothing store was in the same complex as the grocery store. There were tons of other smaller shops in the area too.

I parked in the middle of the parking lot. Marin's upturned ass was exposed out the window. Anyone about the same height as my truck would see her exposed flesh. Either walking or driving. After a few minutes I finally flooded her mouth with semen. Marin remained attached to my cock. Sucking out every last drop. She pulled away smiling and swallowing.

She jumped out of the truck as I got out. We walked through the parking lot. Holding hands and talking. The parking lot was only about 30% full. On a warm sunny summer day, I expected it to be empty. Especially Saturday. Wouldn't everyone rather be out on a boat, at the beach, or having fun? Why were so many people here at the clothing store?

Inside there were about 50 or 60 people. I guess everyone needs clothes.

Marin walked around the 70% off bargain racks. Just like the time I had caught her before. We went to the women's shoe area. Several pairs of cowgirl boots. Marin tried on a few. An employee ran to the back room to grab her size. Marin stepped over to the mirror. Not seeing the small, angled mirror on the floor. Marin moved her foot around, examining the boot as the female employee walked in.

I saw her eyes dart down to the angled mirror. A perfect upskirt shot. Marin's exposed pussy on full display. The woman's face turned bright red as she looked at me. I nodded slowly, smiled, and shrugged my shoulders. The woman continued to talk to Marin as she examined the boots.

The last pair were bright bubblegum pink. They reminded me of a pair of panties she wore. Marin loved them, lifted her leg to remove the pair on her foot, flashing her pussy to the employee again, and then placing the pink boots on.

Marin stood in front of the mirror again as the employee stood watching Marin's pussy. The employee was doing her best to keep her composure and asked if the boots were for her and her brother. Marin laughed, looked at me, and stated, "No. That's my boyfriend."

The employee winked at me as I nodded. Knowing she was likely a lesbian and was hitting on Marin without her knowing.

Marin decided on the pink boots, and we walked away from the shoe area. To both of our surprises we saw Miranda walking down the aisle. Marin ran over to show off her boots. Miranda was visibly surprised. Looking from Marin to me.

"What are you doing here mom?" Marin asked.

"Uh. Well. I need some new work clothes. Some of my outfits are kinda old. My boss told me to pick out some new ones." Miranda's eyes darted from Marin to me and back.

Marin began searching for tops, shorts, and skirts. Miranda walked with her, nervously, slowly, and keeping an eye on me.

I walked to the discount rack. I found 10 shirts at 70% off. The shirts were old bands from the 80's and 90's. I also found 4 bikini tops that were likely a size or two too small. I found a small basket and placed them inside. I was not sure if Miranda thought I was picking them out for her or Marin.

Marin saw me holding the basket and stated, "Ooh. Those won't work. Not at all. Maybe the bikini tops."

'Take a pair of scissors to the shirts. Cut up the neckline, shorten them, and put a few holes in the front and back. Then wear a bikini top or lacy bra. Your boss will love them with a pair of cutoff jeans or jean skirt.' I told Marin.

"Ooh. I like that idea. Come on mom. Let's try on the bikini tops." Marin stated. Pulling her mom into the fitting room.

A few minutes later Miranda walked out wearing the first bikini top. It was at least two sizes too small in the cups, very tight, and her tits were squished together. It was bright pink. She fidgeted with the fit as I approved. Marin complained it looked too small.

'That's why it is perfect. I don't think you women ever really understand what men like or want.' I explained. Miranda nodded at Marin as she returned to the fitting room.

Each bikini top was smaller, tighter, and perfect. I placed them back in the basket along with the shirts. Miranda also picked out 4 jean skirts and 4 pairs of jeans. The jeans were on sale due to holes or the outdated style.

I piled them in my basket and paid for everything. Including the boots on Marin's feet. Miranda watched me closely as Marin held my hand smiling wide.

"Isn't he the best. He always buys me things." Marin stated, lifting her foot slightly. Miranda's eyes went wide. Her look of anger mixed with surprise. I glared at her. Knowing she had just seen Marin's bald pussy on display. Miranda looked at me and Marin. Back and forth. I wasn't sure if she would say anything. But in the end, she remained silent.

Outside Miranda turned to walk away. Marin yelled at her to get in the truck. We would take her home.

'Are you sure. You want your mom to ride in the truck?' I asked.

Marin smiled at me. Nodding.

Miranda agreed. She stated she had walked here from home. It was at least 5 miles. I could only imagine how many men hooted and hollered at her as she walked here. Miranda was hot. Wearing skinny jeans and a tank top. I also wondered how many men stopped to offer her "free rides."

As soon as Miranda settled in the back seat, I saw Marin tying her hair back. Marin winked at Miranda and leaned over the center console. She fished out my cock and latched her mouth to it. I heard Miranda lean forward, I saw her in the rear-view mirror, her eyes fixed on her daughter sucking cock right in front of her. I also heard her take a deep breath in. Like she was about to yell, scream, and swear at us.

After a few seconds of us sitting in the parking lot. Her daughter's mouth running the length of my cock and Miranda looking around. I started the truck and drove to my house. Miranda stayed in the truck. Her arms crossed tightly across her chest.

I was in trouble. With an extra set of eyes on me, especially since it was Marin's mom, I nearly didn't last the 20-minute drive to my house. In my driveway I lost it. I filled Marin's mouth with semen. She giggled, swallowed, and sat up smacking her lips with a huge smile. She looked at her mom. She was not happy at all.

My house was farther away from the store than Miranda's house. If she intended to walk home, it was about 40 miles. Too far to walk, hitch hiking was her only outlet. Or she could hang out with us, and I could drive her home later tonight. Unless Marin wanted to stay with me again.

I parked, put my cock away, climbed out, and ran around to Marin's door. I helped her jump out as she smiled up at me. It was nearly noon. Still not as warm as 2pm. But I was envisioning her naked, washing my truck, and having fun.

I opened Miranda's truck door. I took her hand and helped her jump down. She was still scowling at me.

'Sorry. No truck steps or running boards. I should have helped you get in too. Sorry about that. Your daughter distracted me.' I stated.

"Yeah. I saw what was distracting you." Miranda stated in a harsh tone.

Once Miranda was on the ground I walked with Marin inside my house.

"Why did you bring me here and not to my house? It was closer." Miranda stated. Still with the harsh tone.

"Oh mom. Hang out with us. Be cool. Tim will take you home. Don't worry about that." Marin explained.

As soon as we crossed the threshold for the front door, Marin stripped off her shirt and pulled down her jean skirt. Her nearly naked form jiggled as she walked in and placed the clothes on the kitchen counter. Marin was only wearing the brand-new pink boots.

The look on Miranda's face was one of pure astonishment.

"What in God's name are you doing? Not wearing panties in public? Giving him a blowjob as he drove down the road with your mother in the back seat. Now this. You are naked. In a boy's house. In front of the boy!" Miranda screamed.

"No mother. You do not understand. I love him. This is my Master. He owns me. He owns my soul, my body, and my holes. I will do anything and everything he tells me to do. He has fucked me and ripped away my virginity. I am required to suck his cock and keep him happy, and his balls drained of semen. He has told me that it makes him happy to have his slaves naked. At all times at his house. You will not yell, you will not disrespect him in his house, or I will kick the shit out of you and leave you in a ditch. Do I make myself clear?!" Marin screamed back at her mother.

Miranda was stunned. Her mouth moved open and closed like a goldfish. But no sounds came out at first.

Marin was standing next to me. Her hands on her hips. Her chest rising and falling due to the yelling.

"Ok. You are right. This is your house. I am sorry. But this is all so sudden. Too much to handle. I am sorry. Again. I am sorry. I did not mean to judge you Tim. Or you, Marin. It's hard to come to terms with the fact that my oldest daughter is an adult. This is just so dang fast." Miranda stated weakly.

She entered the house, placed her bags on the floor, and rubbed her neck with her hands.

Marin kissed me on the cheek and ran out the back door.

'Oh. You've got to see this. Miranda. Come here!' I commanded.

Miranda looked unsure but followed me out onto the deck. Marin had run down the stairs ahead of us. Still naked she ran to her tree. Lifted her leg high, placed it on the tree, and pissed. Miranda looked at me and back to Marin.

After Marin had finished. She ran back up on the deck. Miranda looked astonished again.

Marin stated, "I like pee. I like peeing in public, I like peeing on things I shouldn't. I have even peed on my Master. With his permission. I don't know why. It turns me on."

Marin walked back inside my house as Miranda stayed outside for a few minutes. Looking into the distance I bet Miranda was rethinking her whole life, her whole family, her whole existence, and her future.

12