The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 9

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant and her mother.
7k words
4.44
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After at least 30 minutes of Miranda standing on the deck, staring out into the sky, she turned and walked back inside. Marin was fixing her hair and asked if I wanted some lunch.

Miranda sat on a stool at the kitchen island. Watching her naked daughter run around the kitchen, grabbing a plate, making a sandwich, and fetching me a beer. Marin also made some food for Miranda. Which sat in front of her.

Marin walked around to me. I was seated on the couch. She gave me the plate of food, the beer, and kissed me on the head. She then bounced away back into the kitchen. Miranda was less and less stunned as she bit into the sandwich. Marin poured her a glass of wine before joining me on the couch.

My phone beeped loudly as I finished my lunch. Marin jumped up. Clapping her hands and screaming, "It's 2 O'clock. I have been trying to wait patiently!"

Miranda looked around. Not understanding what was going on.

Marin ran outside, in just her pink boots. I went to the garage, grabbed two wash buckets, a hose, and some wash mittens. I wasn't sure if Marin knew how to properly wash a car. So, I taught her. One bucket was for soap, the other was for the dirty mitt. She would dunk the mitt in the soapy water, wash the truck until the mitt was dirty, then dunk and rub the dirty mitt until clean in the other bucket. Then dunk the mitt in the soap again and wash the truck.

It wasn't rocket science. But Marin followed my directions. I also showed her to start at the top of the door panel, use a circular swirling motion, clean all the nooks and crevices. And then I showed her the two small soft brushes. Marin stated they looked like cosmetic brushes but bigger. I am sure they were made of the same type of hair or bristles. But the brushes were used in the small crevices to get out dirt, mold, or grime. But without scratching the surfaces.

Marin joked that my truck was cleaner than my house.

I told her, "Women love men and their trucks. Some like it dirty. Some like it clean."

Marin nodded and set to washing my truck. I looked back to see Miranda was not sitting on her hands while I instructed her daughter Marin. Miranda had retrieved two folding chairs from my garage, a small table, 4 beers, a bottle of wine, and her wine glass.

'Nice set up. Thanks.' I stated to Miranda.

"I guessed this was all for you. To watch my daughter, parade her naked body around in pink boots while she washed your big truck. Especially out here in the sun. In public. Where anyone could see her." Miranda stated. She had a firm motherly tone in her voice.

'Actually. Your daughter. Now my whore slave. She asked for this. She begged me to let her wash my truck. Out here. In public. Where anyone could see her. This makes her happy. This makes her horny. She has been deprived too long of her sexuality and told that her feelings were wrong. This is the outcome when you bottle it up. It explodes. Never where you want it to explode or how you want it to explode.' I replied. Sipping on my beer.

I handed Miranda my cell phone. She looked at me and did not know what I wanted. 'Go take pictures of my whore slave. Make sure you take some good close ups. Her ass, pussy, and tits. And God help you if you don't get some with her spraying the hose on herself. Or have her tits covered in foam. I will strip you naked and fist fuck you. Do I make myself clear?!' I told Miranda. My eyes locked on hers.

"Yes sir." Miranda replied weakly as she took the phone and stood up.

For the next 15 minutes I watched Miranda take hundreds of pictures of Marin. Naked. Posing. She covered her tits in soap foam, sprayed the water in the air creating a rainbow. Miranda got lots of close-up pussy shots, tit shots, and ass shots. I could have sworn she was enjoying herself by the time she walked back to me, handed me the phone, and sat down.

I flipped through the pictures. She had taken over 300 pictures. I found the lewdest one. A close up of Marin's pussy and asshole. I stated, 'This is my favorite shot. What do you think?' as I handed it back to Miranda.

I saw Miranda shiver. Just like Marin does when she is turned on by something she shouldn't.

"Yeah. You should frame it and put it on your walls." Miranda stated harshly.

'Okay. You said you would not be disrespectful. You only get one. Take off your clothes right now and join your daughter. Otherwise. I am telling Marin what you said. She will literally beat you to death. Or I can remain silent. And you can join my whore slave.' I stated. Looking at Miranda while smiling.

Miranda knew she was fucked. She also knew Marin was not joking around.

'Tell Marin it looked like fun. Tell her you joined because you wanted to. Tell Marin that her Master needs to take pictures of you both. Naked. Washing his truck.' I instructed. Flipping through the pictures on my phone.

I saw Miranda slowly rise from the chair. She walked in front of me and began to take off her clothes. I saw Marin stop washing the truck and watch. I raised my phone and took pictures of Miranda stripping herself naked 6 feet in front of me. I swear she even turned, posed, and waited for me to take a picture. She was eventually naked except for flip flops. She waited as I took several pictures of her front and back.

It was the first time I had seen Miranda completely naked. She had a lot more tattoos than Marin described. She also had several piercings. I had been taking pictures so fast. I did not fully enjoy the sight of Miranda's naked body. As she strutted towards Marin, her firm ass jiggling, I looked through them.

Her nipples were pierced. Not once. But twice. A barbell horizontally and a barbell vertically. I had only seen that online. She had her belly button pierced. A long 4-inch silver chain hung from it. She had body modification studs implanted from her pubic region up her stomach "V". Six on each side of the "V".

Her pussy lips also had piercings. I could not count them, but I guessed 6 on each lip. Lastly, she had 3 small silver rings in her clitoral hood. I noticed her clitoral hood was about 2 inches long. That was not normal. Most women were 1 1/2 inch long or less.

But she also had some lewd tattoos. Over her pussy it read "CUM DUMPSTER" with a picture of a green dumpster. Under each tit it read "Stress balls. Squeeze for your pleasure." And lastly. Across her lower back. Just below her waistline. There was a wide set of motorcycle handlebars. In the middle, under the tattoo, there was a banner. It read, "Hold on tight. Enjoy the ride."

If I didn't know any better, I would say Miranda was a biker whore, stripper, or prostitute. I had only really seen her wearing sundresses and church clothes. But now naked. Everything was different.

Marin too saw her mother in a new light. As Miranda walked closer Marin's eyes were glued to her mother. Her tattoos, her piercings, and her face looked stunned. Marin even grabbed her mother by the arm, spun her around, looked at the lower back tattoo, and finally pushed her over.

Miranda was now lewdly bent over. Her ass pointed up. Marin kneeled down. Focused on her mother's pussy. I walked up silently. Taking pictures of Marin examining her mother's naked body. The look on her face was priceless.

Once Marin noticed me, she yelled, "Did you see all of this?! She's a bigger whore than I have ever wanted to be. She even has tattoos on her pussy lips and asshole!"

That I had not seen. I handed my phone to Marin. Miranda remained bent over. Marin took several pictures and handed me the phone. The tattoos on Miranda's pussy lips read "Spreads easy." The tattoo on her butthole was a ring of barbed wire.

"After my Master makes my tits huge. I am going straight to the tattoo parlor. I will be butt ass naked, on a table, in front of the whole world and they will cover my whole body in tattoos. You are such a hypocrite!" Marin yelled at her mother.

Miranda stood up. But her head hung in shame.

'You will stop yelling at her. You will forgive her. You will hug her and listen to her explanation. She has done her best to be a good mother. We do not know her troubles in life. But you will forgive her this instant.' I told Marin quietly.

Marin nodded at me as Miranda began to tell me about her life.

Miranda was pregnant at 17 years old. In high school with her father. He too was 17 years old. They both came from religious families. But when they got together. Their bodies took over. They had sex only a few times. Not being careful and Miranda was pregnant. Both sets of parents disowned them. So, they left town.

After settling here. More children came. And then their cousin died. No one would take her girls as a group. But they did. There was only a little bit of insurance money to help raise them. Neither of them had any college education. So, they worked as best as they could. They did nothing more than work, clean, feed, and clothe them.

Miranda would be so horny. She had extreme thoughts. For her she thought they were wrong. Perverse. Her upbringing assured her she was wrong. The tattooing helped her because it caused her pain. The piercings were reminders about sex being wrong. She thought it was better than cutting her skin or being put on depression medications.

Miranda explained it had been very tough raising the 5 girls. Even while she was struggling with her own needs.

"Let it out. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you like. Tell me who you are." Marin stated calmly.

"I'm a whore. I'm a slut. I'm a sinner. I love sex. I love orgasms. I love a cock in my mouth. The taste of semen. A man's hands on my tits. Squeezing my throat as he fucks me. I love hardcore sex. I watch porn. I read porn stories. I have always wanted to be tied up. Tied down. Forced to orgasm. Forced to eat pussy. Forced to suck cock. To be made into a slave. I want to walk naked through the streets. I want to show off my body to men, women, old men. Anyone with a dollar. I have wanted to strip naked on stage. To be fucked on stage. And lastly. I want nothing more than to be gangbanged by men I do and do not know. I want them to tell me disgusting things. To humiliate me. My holes destroyed. Their cum leaking out of me. I want to be fucked by a thousand men. Nonstop until I die of exhaustion." Miranda stating while tears fell from her face slowly.

I saw Miranda shiver. Her legs shaking gently. Exactly the same as Marin when she is turned on.

"Help me wash my Master's truck. Make it look sexy. And if you do a good job. We can beg my Master to take you as his second slave." Marin stated. Looking at me out of the corner of her eye. A small smile creeping across her face.

Miranda sucked up her tears. But her make-up was wrecked. She looked at me and I told her to 'Go wipe off your make-up. Wash my truck. Look good doing it. And we will talk.'

Miranda nodded, smiled, wiped her face with a towel, and began washing.

Miranda did not need make up. She was gorgeous like Marin without it.

I walked around them. Taking pictures. They worked together. Spraying each other, throwing soap foam at each other, and then Marin climbed on her mother's shoulders like a cheerleader. Marin washed the areas higher up that she could not reach. I made sure to get pictures of both the front and back. Naked Marin on the shoulders of her naked mother.

They did a pretty good job. I only had to step in and do a little touch up here and there. Marin and Miranda high fived in celebration. I made sure to spray their naked bodies with the cold hose to celebrate. They ran away screaming. Their naked asses bouncing as they ran.

Back in the house they went. I emptied the wash buckets and put everything away.

Marin was waiting at the front door. Nervously she shifted from side to side. As soon as I walked in, she dropped to the ground, on her knees, her hands pulling at my clothes. She begged me to accept her mother as my next slave.

Miranda was standing behind Marin approximately 10 feet. Watching her daughter scream, cry and beg.

I waited for Marin to stop. Was I enjoying Marin begging me? Was I enjoying her naked body, slumped at my feet, asking me to make her mother a slave?

Yes. Damn right I was enjoying this feeling of power. Not since I met Marin had I actually felt power, control, and the feeling of being dominate. I did my best to absorb it all.

It felt like an hour, but it was likely only 5 minutes. Marin had calmed down as her eyes were looking at my feet.

I stepped around Marin and towards Miranda. I walked to the couch and stated, 'Position #1.' Marin scampered on her hands and knees as fast as she could. Right in front of me she assumed the position I had taught her.

Miranda walked around without a sound. Watching us.

'Slave whore. Do you wish your mother Miranda to join you? To be a slave. To do exactly as I command. Do you think she will offer me her soul, her body, and her holes. Do you think she will do what I tell her to do, when I tell her to do it, and how I tell her to do it? I will need to test her, train her, and make her mine.' I stated looking at Marin.

"Yes Master. She will be a good slave. She will do as you command. And I know she will pledge herself to you!" Marin stated loudly.

I looked at Miranda. Her eyes were swelling with tears as she walked forwards next to Marin slowly. Marin shifted a bit to her side as Miranda kneeled, her hands on her thighs, her palms turned upwards. She did her best to sit exactly like Marin.

'This is called position #1. You have learned it. When I say it. You will assume it.' I instructed.

Miranda nodded. Her tears were welling up in her eyes.

'I will give you one chance. Convince me to make you, my slave.' I stated. My hand gripped her face about her chin. Her eyes locked on mine.

Miranda began to sob gently. But her eyes never left mine.

"I need to be your slave. I give you my body, soul, and holes. I am not new and fresh like Marin. I am old, used, and marked. But I will follow every command. No matter how terrible it is." Miranda stated as she slowly stopped sobbing.

'I will be doing terrible things. To you, Marin, your other daughters, cousins, and even women you have not yet met. You will watch me fuck them. Pussy, ass, and mouth. You will even help me. They will eat your pussy and ass. And you will in turn do the same to them. You will be free to express your pleasures. You will need to communicate them with me. And we will work together to let them out. You will love me. With no limits. But. You will be mine. Not your husbands. You will be owned. By. Me.' I stated. Burning my words into her brain.

For the first time. Marin raised her head slightly to look sideways at her mother. Miranda was no longer crying. Her eyes locked onto mine.

"I understand. I am yours. I agree. I will do all you have commanded. I love my Master with all of my soul." Miranda chanted.

I patted Miranda on her head with my hand.

I then explained how she will be trained. Pain. Pleasure. Obedience. I come first. She will serve me just like slave whore Marin. The punishment for breaking any rules will be unbearable. 'The depths of my depravity are severe.' I stated.

Both Marin and Miranda were shaking slightly as I went to the Old Testament in my speech.

'I noticed you do not have any piercings on your face, your tongue, or your ears. Except for the tattoo on the base of your neck under your hair. Most of your tattoos are hidden. Explain.' I stated.

"Master. I have done my best to be a good Christian. I do not want my body to be marked in areas that show to my church or the public. I chose the places very carefully on where to mark, pierce, or injure me. I wanted to try and pass as a normal person." Miranda explained.

'Well, that is all over with slave. You are my #2 whore. You will dress accordingly. You will be naked in my house 24/7. I enjoy my slaves being naked. It gives me pleasure. You too will give me pleasure. In time. After you are trained. You have seen how my #1 whore has performed. Tell me what you think.' I asked.

"Slave whore #1 has done a great job. Doing her best to suck you dry. Your cock is much larger than my husbands. My holes will struggle with your manly meat. I will look forward to being trained." Miranda replied.

I smiled at Miranda. She was grasping her role quickly.

'Position #2' I stated.

Marin jumped up to her feet, spread her legs shoulder width, and placed her hands behind her back. I saw Miranda hesitated but copied Marin quickly. Holding the position. I stood up. Running my hands over Miranda and Marin's naked bodies. My hands squeezed each of their tits. Not for pleasure. But to test their pain threshold.

Then I knelt in front of Miranda. My eyes inches from her pierced clitoral hood and pussy lips. I flicked them with my fingers. I moved them around from side to side. The lips barely swung but bounced off the opposite piercing.

'Do you like these slave whore #2? Do they give you pleasure?' I asked as I stood up.

"Yes Master. The three in my clitoral hood feel great when touched, rubbed, or pulled. If I rub them during sex, I orgasm much faster. The 12 piercings in my pussy lips are not for pleasure. But for pain and to remember that I am not a lady. But a slave whore. Every time I step or sit. They hurt and I remember." Miranda explained.

'Hmm. Maybe we should get slave whore #1 the same piercings. You two already do not look much like mother and daughter. But twins. I will get your tits to grow. Just like your slave whore daughters. What cup size are you slave whore #2?' I asked. As I felt her tits in my hands.

"Master. Your slave whore's tits are C-cup." Miranda stated.

'And these nipple barbells. Do you like these? Are they painful or do you get pleasure from them?' I asked as I pulled on them, flicked them with my finger and blew cold air on them.

Miranda shivered. Her tits jiggled.

"Master. Your slave whore's nipples are very sensitive with the piercings. If anyone pulls on them too much they hurt. But the softest touch is magnified 100 times." Miranda stated. Her eyes still fixed straight ahead.

'Slave whore #1. Go fetch the collar and leash.' I stated, looking at Marin.

Marin ran to the bedroom and returned with the dog collar and leash in her hand.

I took the collar and attached it to Miranda's neck. It locked on with a padlock.

Marin ran around to her spot and resumed position #2. She was by far the best slave I could ever imagine.

'Position #3.' I stated as I stepped back.

Marin spread her legs wider, she bent over at her waist to a 90-degree angle, her hands seized her ass cheeks and she spread them as far as she could. And then held the position.

Miranda gasped slightly as she assumed the position.

I pulled out my phone. I took several pictures of Marin and Miranda. Side by side. Bent over, spreading their holes. Smiles on their faces as their tits hung. I felt cheated. Only one had a collar.

'Slave whore #1. Have you seen another dog collar around here? If you have. Go fetch it for me.' I asked smiling.

Marin jumped up, ran to the garage, and returned with a black leather collar. I had never seen this before. It looked brand new.

Marin returned to position #3.

'This looks brand new. Where did it come from?' I asked. Staring at Marin.

"I bought it. For myself. For you to put on slave whore #1. If you felt so inclined Master." Marin stated nervously.

'Nicely done.' I stated as I attached it to Marin's neck. I saw it too had a small padlock. The keys dangled from the lock as I secured it.

I placed the keys in my pocket.

I stepped back. I took pictures of them again. This time with their collars.

'Position #2' I stated.

The slaves returned to #2 quickly. Miranda didn't hesitate. I hoped she would be as good a slave as Marin was. I took several more pictures of them. Shoulder to shoulder. Naked. Tits out.

12