The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped away at my cell phone for a few minutes. I prepared to send 3 lewd naked pictures to Avery and Jill. The pictures of Marin and Miranda, naked, wearing dog collars.

I showed Marin what I was intending. She smiled and winked at me. I walked over to Miranda. I held the phone up to her face.

'I have prepared 3 of the worst, most degrading, and lewd naked pictures of slave whore #2 and #1. With the tap of this green button. They will be sent to Jill and Avery.' I explained. As Miranda looked at the pictures.

Miranda shivered. Her tits jiggled slightly.

'If you agree. You are my slave whore #2. If you really have given me your body, soul, and holes. Then press the green button with your finger. Send Jill and Avery these terrible, humiliating, and degrading pictures.' I stated.

Without hesitation Miranda lifted her right hand, tapped the green button, and returned her hand behind her head.

I looked at the phone and saw the pictures and message had been sent. I was unsure if Miranda had read it. It stated, "I Miranda am now slave whore #2. Master Tim owns me. Here is proof."

1 minute later my phone nearly exploded. Text messages from Jill and Avery. Angry, vengeful, upset, name calling, and lastly. Begging. Both Avery and Jill begged me to pick them up from their house and bring them to my house to join Marin and Miranda.

I showed Marin and Miranda the text messages. I read them aloud.

'Do you think. I could have all 5 girls. Plus, their whore mother at my beck and call. Do you think they would all beg to be my slaves in one weekend? Your husband and your father's house would go from a wonderful, loving, happy family. To one of emptiness. Without explanation just like that!' I stated. Snapping my fingers. While I looked back and forth from Marin to Miranda.

I saw both of them shiver. Their little tits jiggled involuntarily.

'Does that turn you on slave whore #1?' I asked.

"Yes Master. It does. The thought of my mother and all of my sisters as whore slaves for my Master. That makes my pussy wet, it turns me on, I would love for it to happen." Marin stated. Smiling.

"Does that turn you on slave whore #2?' I asked again.

"Yes Master. It is the most degrading and humiliating idea I could imagine. To think that I raised 5 of the most worthless slave whores on the planet. Add that I am the worst of the worst of slave whores. It turns me on. I would love for it to happen." Miranda replied.

I heard my neighbors' dogs barking in the distance. That meant someone was driving down my long driveway. I looked up to see a delivery van.

I smiled at my slave whores. I explained they would answer the door. Just as they were. They will be friendly; they will accept the package and they will beg the delivery person to look at their holes as they bend over.

Both Marin and Miranda stated they understood.

I heard the van park and waited. Marin and Miranda were standing next to the door. Waiting.

The doorbell rang and Marin opened it. A 5-foot-tall Asian man was standing there. Looking down at the package he read out who it was for. His head lifted, his eyes saw Marin's naked body first, then Miranda's. He was frozen. Looking them up and down.

Marin and Miranda smiled, they greeted the man, they thanked him for the delivery. He handed Marin the package and asked that she sign. Marin took the pad, signed "Slave whore #1" and handed it to Miranda. She read the named Marin had signed. She added, "Slave whore #2". Miranda then handed it back to the delivery man.

Miranda then stated, "Thank you for the delivery. May we show you, our holes. To show you are appreciation?"

The Asian delivery man nodded and stated, "Yes" as best he could.

Miranda and Marin turned around, looking at me, they bent over and spread their ass. Their pussy's and assholes on full display.

Miranda and Marin waited. Not moving. The delivery man looked at them. Astonished. Back and forth. Taking in the sight of the nude women. Bent over in front of him. He then looked up at me. Smiled. Raised his hands to his chest and stated, "Thank you. These two are the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

I told him to wait there and not move. He nodded.

'Okay whores. Stand up, turn around.' I commanded and they complied.

I put my hand on top of Marin's head.

'This is slave whore #1. I took her virginity last night. She is 25 years old. Her clit is super sensitive, and she can orgasm at least 20 times a night.' I explained.

The delivery man nodded.

I placed my hand on top of Miranda's head.

'This is slave whore #2. She is 42 years old. I only just took possession of her 1 hour ago. She is the mother of slave whore #1. I have not yet tried her out. Please. Feel her tits and pussy. Tell me what you think.' I asked the delivery man.

Hesitantly he stepped forward. His hands squeezing Miranda's tits. Flicking her pierced tits. His hand then lowered down to her pierced pussy.

After a minute or two the man stepped back.

"The piercings and tattoos make it obvious she is a whore. Her pussy is wet. Wetter than any whore I have ever felt." The delivery man stated.

I saw both Marin and Miranda shiver again. Their asses jiggled slightly.

'Thank you for the package. You may go.' I advised the delivery man.

He smiled wide, thanked me. He walked backwards all the way to his truck. Not wanting to take his eyes off of them.

Miranda and Marin finally stepped back and closed the door. I walked to the couch as they went back to their spots and held position #2. I saw both of them were glistening with juices flowing down the inside of their thighs. They were licking their lips involuntarily. They were each taking large breaths trying to calm themselves from the excitement of a random man seeing them entirely naked and bent over exposed.

I can only imagine what Marin was thinking and feeling. Watching her mother be groped by some random man. How he described her pussy as wet. But not just wet. The wettest pussy he had ever touched.

But then again Miranda too. Was this the first time she had been presented like a piece of meat? For a random man to see naked, to fondle her tits, and rub her wet pussy. I knew she worked at the strip club as a waitress or bartender. But those men were paying customers. The last man was just a delivery man.

I opened the package and found all the toys I had purchased the previous night.

12 realistic cocks with balls and suction cup bases. They were 6 inches long and 3 inches around.

12 realistic cocks with balls and suction cup bases. They were 8 inches long and 4 inches around.

12 various lengths and widths of anal beads.

2 realistic black cocks with balls and suction cup bases. 14 inches long and 6 inches around.

2 realistic black cocks with balls and suction cup bases. 18 inches long and 10 inches around.

6 vibrating wands, 6 remote controlled vibrating eggs, 6 dog collars with tags, 10 bags of black nylon bondage rope, 4 tubes of warming lube, 4 tubes of normal oil lube, 2 small wooden paddles, and 2 huge wooden paddles that looked like cricket bats with holes drilled in them.

I pulled out each item from the box and laid it out in front of Marin and Miranda. Their greedy lust filled eyes followed each item as I set it down. After everything was laid out, I stood next to Marin.

I asked, 'Slave whore #1. Which item do you want to try the most?'

"Master. I want to try the anal beads." Marin replied.

I moved next to Miranda.

I asked, 'Slave whore #2. Which item do you want to try the most?'

"Master. I want you to beat my ass until I pass out with that huge wooden paddle with holes." Miranda stated. She had the largest shiver yet. Her eyes closed and opened slowly. But they were focused on the largest wooden paddle.

I remember thinking it was a crazy purchase. $200 dollars each. But now. It was paying off.

I picked it up, weighed it in my hands, I walked in front of Miranda, tapping it against my hand, and I was very surprised at the heft. It was very thick. And very heavy. The handle was very long, 36 inches in total, the handle was wrapped in leather, and also very thick. It did not come with a manual. But I guessed you could use one hand or two to swing the paddle.

'I don't think you are much of a size queen. Your eyes didn't linger on the giant cocks. But this paddle.' I held the widest part up to her eyes.

'Do you think I could shove this wide part up your pussy? Or do you think if I held it upright. Do you think you could squat down? And shove it up your pussy?' I asked. Holding it two inches from her face.

Miranda shivered very noticeably.

I then turned the paddle around. I held the thick leather wrapped handle in front of Miranda's face.

'Or would you prefer this end. It's not as wide. But it is thick. This rough leather is wrapped round the handle. It would chew at your soft wet pussy lips. Do you think I could shove this in? Or do you think you would prefer to squat down on it?' I asked. Stroking the handle with my hands.

"I will fuck anything you wish of me Master. But I would prefer to have my ass turned into purple meat until I pass out. I have always had that fantasy. I have never tried it before." Miranda explained. Her voice trembling as she confessed something even her husband did not know.

'Oh. So, you never told your husband you enjoy spanking? Have you ever had your ass spanked in a lustful way? Why so extreme? Why until you pass out?' I asked.

"No Master. I never told my husband I enjoy or want to be spanked. I have never been spanked in lust. But I have tons of fantasy's where I am whipped, spanked, and beaten. It makes my slave pussy so wet to even see that paddle. I want it so badly. I know that Master will beat me. I worry I will pass out in one strike. But please. Please. Please. Keep beating my ass. I have a terrible fantasy where I walk around all day and night. At home, at work, and at church. My ass so bruised and beaten that I cannot sit due to pain." Miranda explained excitedly.

'So. The morning before church. I could have you bend over. I would then whack you with this huge piece of timber. Until your ass was purple. That would make you feel sexy. That would make you get off. That would cause you to orgasm?' I asked. Walking around and tapping the paddle in my hand.

"Yes Master. Oh God yes." Miranda nearly shouted.

'Whore slave #1. Do you remember how I tied you up? How your ass was up in the air. You were face down. Your arms tied tightly on the bed. Your legs are secured so you cannot move. Kick. Or barely breath?' I asked Marin.

"Yes Master. I remember it. Vividly." Marin stated. Breathing heavily.

'You have 20 minutes. Go into the bedroom. Take whore slave #2. Tie her in the same way.' I commanded Marin.

Marin grabbed Miranda's right hand and drug her to my bedroom. I heard shuffling, arguing, and finally quiet. I sat looking through the box. Several free gifts had been included due to my large purchase. It was nearly 2k. But I thought, "what the hell."

Several sets of nipple clamps, clit clamps, thousands of rubber bands of all sizes and widths, 4 body paint sets, tiny lingerie sets with garter belts, crotchless panties, and tiny bikini tops and bottoms.

Before I could look through all the free gifts, Marin walked back into the living room. She returned to position #2 and waited.

'Is slave whore #2 ready?' I asked.

"Yes Master. You will be happy. It is exactly as you had secured me. She will not be moving. Do you want me to gag her too?" Marin asked. Smiling wide.

'No. Not just yet. Lets see how vocal she is.' I explained as I walked into my bedroom.

Marin had done excellent. Her rope tying bondage skills may have been better than mine. I pushed and pulled on Miranda's body, legs, and chest. She did not budge at all.

Miranda's ass was sticking up. Exposed. She was lying face down. Her tits covered by her arms.

I ran my fingers up and down Miranda's exposed ass and pussy. Her piercings jingled as I went up and down. My fingers were soaked. Her arousal from being tied down and expecting the unknown. It was as bad as Marin's. I wondered in Miranda squirted during orgasm.

'Hand me the vibrator.' I told Marin.

It had already been plugged in and she handed it to me. Miranda groaned before I even turned it on.

I flipped the switch, and it was set to low. I ran it up and down her soaked pussy lips. The piercings rattled when it hit the vibrator. When I touched it to her clit. The three rings rattled even louder. But Miranda groaned louder too.

I sunk a finger into her pussy. I searched around for her G-spot. It was easy to find. The little rough spot on the inside, 3 inches. My fingertip slid back and forth as I touched the vibrator to her clit. If Miranda could have moved. She would have leaped off the bed. Her legs flexed and wiggled. She had no choice but to take whatever I gave her.

'Slave whore #1. Come here. I will teach you about the G-spot.' I told Marin. She stood close and listened.

'Inside women they have a G-spot. It's a rough spot of thousands of nerves. I slide my finger inside, I bend my fingertips up, and I search around. It's on the roof about three inches inside. You can tell the difference by texture. It is only the side of a postage stamp. But when you touch it.' I explained as I pressed my fingertip against it.

Miranda's ass shook. Her legs flexed.

'When you find it. A whore such as this will go crazy.' I explained.

"Master. I recall you touching it with your giant cock. I cannot wait for you to tie me down and rub your fingers across it. I am gushing wet just thinking about it." Marin stated. Her hands were shaking with excitement.

I had forgotten about the vibrator on Miranda's pierced clit. We had only been at it for 2 minutes. She groaned louder, her ass shaking, and she orgasmed. I am happy to say she is just like Marin. A small squirt erupted from her pussy.

Marin looked at me. Shocked by the revelation and eruption. I laughed and loudly stated, 'Like slave whore mother. Like slave whore daughter. You squirt!'

Miranda moaned as I returned the vibrator to her clit.

'Slave whore #1. She had 44 orgasms in one night. She was so exhausted she slept for a whole day. She was still a virgin then. I only ever played with her clit and anus. You, however. You will get the full treatment. Clit. G-spot. Anus.' I advised.

I leaned in closer to her face. It was squished against my bed.

'Just between us. I won't tell slave whore #1. Have you ever been fucked in your ass?' I asked. Whispering in Miranda's ear.

Miranda did her best to shake her head no. She was so securely tied I was surprised she could do that much. She then answered, "No Master. My whore ass has never been penetrated. I forbid it. It is the dirtiest and most sinful act."

'Oh. Well. You have no idea. I love anal. I love fucking a woman in her ass. Not only is it tighter, but the asshole is also a circle. It grips a man's cock better than a cunt. But apart from that.' I told Miranda as I leaned in closer.

'It is the most sinful. But also, the most degrading. To have someone fuck your ass. It's not for their pleasure. It's not for making babies. The only purpose is for me to dominate you, shove my giant cock in a hole that it is not meant to be in. And, most importantly. I will rearrange your guts. You will shit blood for weeks. Your guts will be stabbed. You will feel like you are being tortured. All while I enjoy the feeling on my cock until I fill your guts with my hot semen. You will walk around, move around, and feel the hot liquid sloshing around. It may even leak out of your destroyed hole. The blood and semen will drip down your leg. Then you will feel like the biggest and dirtiest whore that has ever lived.' I whispered into Miranda's ear.

Miranda groaned louder. I still was holding the vibrator to her clit while I whispered in her ear. A jet of fluid shot from her pussy as her legs shook.

Marin pointed at her pussy while giggling.

'I had not thought that much about fucking your mother in the ass. But seeing it now. Seeing how it repulses her. I have one mission in life now. I will destroy her asshole. I will fill her up with so much semen her stomach will swell and bloat. She will look 9 months pregnant so much of my semen will be in there.' I stated loudly.

And with that another jet shot from her pussy.

"That was only like 30 seconds. We have a super whore on our hands Master!" Marin exclaimed while laughing.

I ran my hands over Miranda's tied body. She was sweating, it dripped down her back, she was licking it from her lips.

I pulled the vibrator away from her clit. Miranda groaned. I lowered my face and sucked in her clit. Along with her three rings. I rolled them around with my tongue. Sucking on them, pulling on them. I breathed out my nose. The hot air hitting Miranda's pussy lips and opening. This was the first taste I had. It was sweet.

For a woman of her age that had several kids. Her pussy was very tight. I slid my finger back inside and rubbed her G-spot. I rolled my tongue over her clit several more times. Her legs began to shake, and I knew she was about to orgasm. I placed my whole hand over her pussy as she gushed again.

Smiling, I looked at Marin. She shook her head. "42 seconds. If I could believe it. She could have nearly 60 orgasms an hour. Imagine if you did this for 8, 10, 16 hours Master. Can a whore go insane from too many orgasms? Would her brain turn to mush?" Marin asked excitedly.

12