The Hot Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty little slut," moaned Eve, making it sound like the highest compliment in the world.

/////

There are really only two places in my room to sit, besides the floor. There's my bed, of course, and there's a little chair at my desk.

As usual, the desk chair was doing double duty as a closet. Several recently worn tops, skirts and shorts were draped over the back.

The seat was occupied by yesterday's underwear. A black lacy bra hung from the edge, dangling halfway to the floor. Right in the middle was a matching thong. It had apparently turned halfway inside-out when I'd slid it down my legs the previous night. Now the inner gusset surface convexed obscenely outward and upward. I might as well have put a sign there saying SNIFF ME.

Eve was busy whispering in my ear how naughty I was being, naked in bed with my cousin. Mike wasn't actually in bed, but rather standing in the middle of the room staring at yesterday's undies, trying to decide if it would be uncool to...TOUCH them...and move them so he could take a seat. He looked back at me, and I solved his dilemma by...patting the bed.

Yeah. I actually did. Somehow that seemed preferrable to letting him manhandle my undies. He smiled and sat, one bent knee up on the bed (inches from my naked thigh), but at least he was discreet enough to leave five bare toes on the floor.

There you go, Evie, I thought. NOW he's in my bed.

"So," Eve asked, finally boiling it down to the basics, "are you gonna fuck him?"

"EVIE!" I gasped. I was shocked she would say that out loud. I was even more shocked at my body's reaction to her question. A flood of delicious warmth raced through my body, starting with blushing face, burning through my breasts, stabbing my quivering tummy, digging deep into my reproductive equipment, condensing into liquid form as it reached my vagina and flowing scandalously into my panties. Jeezus. I pulled my thighs tighter together.

Before she'd asked, it seemed completely out of the question. Fuck my own cousin? EWWW. Especially Mike, so smug and cocky and arrogant and tall and athletic and sexy and OH MY GOD NO.

But here we were...all alone in the house...in my room...in my BED...with me wearing the most seductive outfit I owned...

"Jesus, Evie, he's my cousin!" As soon as the words passed my lips, I knew that HE knew exactly what she was asking. And he was really getting off on my obvious embarrassment.

"Yeah, Evie!" he shouted with mock disgust. "She's my cousin, for god's sake!" Evie tittered. Mike roared. I blushed and dripped.

"Put her on speaker," Mike said. He had a loud confident voice that Evie had no trouble hearing.

"Yeah, put me on speaker!" she echoed.

"Oh HELL no," I said.

"Pleeeeeze?" Evie begged. Mike opened his mouth, but I shot him an evil look and he shut it. He wasn't going to risk getting kicked out of naked girl's room.

"Pleeeeeeeze!"

"Evie, I'm hanging up now."

"No, wait. Okay, fine. But can you at least send me a pic of Hot Cousin?"

"No."

"That or speakerphone."

"Evie...ok, FINE." I looked at Mike, he looked back. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Evie asked if I could send her a picture of you," I said, batting my eyelashes.

"Do I get one of her?" he asked.

"Yes!!" Evie yelled, trying to get Mike to hear her.

"Absolutely not," I told him. He thought about pushing it but scanned my bare skin again and shrugged.

"Okay," he said, squaring his shoulders and flashing his best beefcake smile.

"SHIRT OFF!" yelled Eve, and this time he definitely heard her. He peeled before I could object. Oh my...

/////

The deed was done. Mike's beefy photo was travelling the ether waves to Eve's phone, and I had finally disconnected the call (not before Mike loudly blurted, "Come over tonight, we'll go out for dinner!").

Somehow, I was still wearing wispy little nothings (how had I not put on a robe yet?). Mike was wearing nothing but gym shorts, having tossed his t-shirt across the room to land on my chair. Yes, a direct dive bomber hit on yesterday's panties. While posing, Mike had somehow managed to transition from sitting chastely on the bed to lying next to me on the bed. He was on his side facing me, elbow planted on the bed and head cupped in his hand, giving him enough elevation for a really nice closeup view of my tits and tummy.

All this going on, and yet the first thing I noticed was my phone was charged down to 13%. Not urgent, but why not power up now in case I forgot later. My charger was on a nightstand on my side of the bed. I rolled away from Mike, got up on my hands and knees and leaned over to reach the charger.

Mike gasped, which didn't surprise me because he was getting a nice closeup of my ass, with nothing but a thin little panty strip covering my pussy and my little love star, and then it dawned on me that I'd been dripping wet for a while now, and OH MY GOD, it suddenly hit me that I was waving my wet spot about 18 inches from his face.

I let out a little shriek and made a tragically uncoordinated effort to regain my dignity. I tried to crawl in a circular direction to point my ass away from him, but my knee landed on the edge of his thigh and slid off as I was kind of leaning his way. I fell sideways facing away, and I bounced back into him. My butt slammed into his crotch and yes, I felt something pretty big and pretty hard wedge up into my ass crack. He literally moaned. I pushed away and rolled onto my tummy.

"Fucking HELL!" I yelped.

"I didn't mean to-" he sputtered.

"Was that your-"

"I'm sorry I-"

Now I was lying on my tummy, elbows against my sides, fists clenched together under my chin.

He looked scared that I was angry, like I thought he cockjabbed my ass on purpose, but I knew it was an accident, so I wasn't mad. I was still more concerned about waving my wet pussy in front of his nose.

"What did you see?" I barked.

"What did I - huh?" He looked confused for a second, then seemed to put it together.

"Oh. What did I see? Nothing really." Trust-me smile was back. Dammit, I could totally see through that bullshit smile, but it still worked on me somehow. Calmed me down, lowered my defenses.

"Hey, relax, it's ok," he said. He tentatively reached over and touched my back. Below the hem of my top of course...lightly stroking bare skin...oh my...warm fingers...gently stroking back and forth...calming me, reassuring me...mmm, nice, relaxing...

The motion shifted to up and down...fingers sliding up under my top, between my shoulder blades, all the way, squeezing my neck...ohhhh yes...sliding back down...more pressure now, almost like a massage, oh god yes...

Lower now, the lowest reaches of my back, some back and forth, finding some knots, more pressure, kneading the muscles, lower now...

His fingers brushed across the t-back of my thong... back up...back down, a little lower, the upper slopes of my butt cheeks...hmmm...up again...back down again, fingers pushing under my thong...

"Hey!" I yelped, rolling away from him, out of bed. I stood now beside the bed, glaring down at him. His eyes weren't meeting mine; they were locked hard onto something lower.

I glanced down and saw that my left side spaghetti strap had slid off my shoulder and was down around my elbow. It had taken most of my top with it, so my entire left boob was on display, my brown nipple contrasting beautifully (and quite three-dimensionally) against the pale skin inside my tan line.

As I stuffed my breast back where it belonged, one of my nails scraped against the sharp hardness of my nipple, making me shudder a little. Strap up, boob back inside, back to normal...

...and his eyes drifted even lower...

...landing on the spot where my panties had ridden lower in the front, and a rather wide swath of my bush was bursting out.

I gave my panties a hard tug to get them back in line, which might not have been the best idea because they were slippery and wet, and I was slippery and wet, and they just kind of slid up between my pussy lips. I pulled the gusset back down and fiddled with it, trying to find the optimal coverage.

Mike was staring, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Even a little red-faced.

"Jesus," he croaked. "I think I'm in love."

/////

There's a little corner of my backyard that's completely secluded from the neighboring houses. It's a perfect place for illicit activities. A gust of wind breezed through, lifting my top and giving Mike a little slice of underboob to enjoy.

"Mmmm," Mike opined as he fondled the tubular object in his hand.

No, not his cock. It was a big, thick blunt.

/////

After our near-naked shenanigans in bed, he'd nearly lost me. I told him to leave my room, and I started digging through my closet for a robe.

"Wait, hang on," he said. I turned and regarded him; why not give him a few more seconds of frontal while he struggled in vain to come up with a rationalization for keeping the seductive status quo?

Yeah, come on slick guy, I thought. This'll be good. Let's hear it. Mike's trust-me grin was working its ass off, but I was starting to develop antibodies for it. He was gonna need the perfect line to keep me undressed.

"Wanna get high?" he asked.

Well. I guess he nailed it.

"I don't have any," I said. Our town was going through a dry spell.

"I do."

"With you?"

"Yeah. In my room."

"Well, go get it," I said. "We have to smoke in the backyard."

"Okay, let's go." He hopped out of my bed and started toward the door.

"Hang on, let me get a robe."

"Oh." Mike stopped in his tracks, the grin turning into a little pout. "I kinda like what you have on."

"Sorry buddy," I said. "You got all of me you're gonna get today." I found a robe, slipped it off its hanger.

"Hmmm," said Mike, rubbing his chin in mock confusion. "Come to think of it, I'm not sure where I left my stash. Probably back in my dorm. Oh well, maybe some other time."

"Oh, fuck you. Go get it." I put my arms into the sleeves and tugged the robe on.

"Nah, sorry. That robe seems to interfere with my memory."

The town's dry spell had left me seriously craving. The thought of sucking some weed smoke into my lungs made my body throb with need. Well...it was already throbbing with need, but even more so now.

The robe dropped to the floor. I raised my arms above my head and did a luxurious stretch. Mike perved hardcore.

"Okay, cuz," I purred. "Let's do this."

/////

Like I said, it's a small corner of the yard, so Mike and I were standing in tight quarters. I was very, very aware of his warm, tan muscular chest crowding me into the fence. From this close, tall Mike was getting excellent visibility into my cleavage. I kept tugging at the top to try to keep myself under cover.

It didn't help that the weather seemed to be cooling off. What had seemed like a warm sunny say earlier when I looked out the window now was cool and windy, and some clouds were rolling in. My already excited nipples turned rock hard as shivery breezes caressed my bare skin.

The weed hit hard and fast. We both became more relaxed and there was more accidental contact. Mike moved; his pecs brushed my shoulder. I put my palm on his chest to push him back, and I became fascinated with the feel of his skin and muscles, and I kind of stroked him for a few seconds before pulling away. The heat from his body seemed to protect me from the cold. He brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes. One of my straps fell, he pushed it back up. Then he reached for it again...

"Down, boy," I said, as alarm bells started to go off. I tried to step back, but there was no back, I was right up against the fence. He was so dangerously close...

"Oh, sorry, it's just a thread," he said. I looked down, and he was right, there was a loose thread sticking out from where the spaghetti strap attached to the main part of my top. His fingers brushed my upper breast as they caught the end of the thread.

"No, wait, don't-"

"It's okay, I got it, just-"

"Mike, don't-"

"Hold still, let me-"

Mike yanked, trying to snap the little thread off. I honestly think his intentions were relatively innocent, just stoned obsession with microscopic detail, but of course the thread didn't snap, it just unraveled. Mike ended up holding a long thread, while the end of the strap detached from the camisole. The fabric fell away, and my right breast was exposed.

Oh well, what the fuck. He'd already seen the left one.

Before I could get my boobs back under what was left of my top, we both burst out laughing. Mostly because of the weed, but it was pretty fucking ridiculous anyway. I was laughing so hard that my body was trying to double over, but in our close quarters I ended up just jamming my bare breast into his warm, naked, muscular chest. As I pulled away, the other strap slid off my shoulder, and now there was nothing holding my top up, and both tits were out in the breeze, bouncy and free, hard nipples sliding across his muscles...

"You FUCKER," I gasped, as I struggled get my boobs back into my near-useless top. I was still laughing too hard to jam any outrage into it.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to," he guffawed. He was still holding the blunt in one hand, up-and-away, which is good because as much as I was flailing away, I could have burned myself. With his other hand he was trying to help me get covered, or maybe he was just taking the opportunity to feel me up. I slapped his hand away.

"Look, I'll buy you a new on," he said.

"Fucking right you will."

I could hardly have been more naked and exposed while still being technically dressed, unless...

Unless it started raining. Which of course it did. Probably a few drops had already fallen, and we just hadn't noticed, being distracted as we were by the weed and by each other's bodies, and because our little hidden corner was partially sheltered by a tree. But the wind shifted, and the rain found us, spraying me like a sprinkler. Mike was more under the tree than I was, so I had to step closer, and our bodies were now pressed together.

He pulled me into his arms, and at first that was okay, as my front was protected even though my back was getting drenched. But then his hands were moving up and down my back, and he caressed my ass...

"Mike, no," I said, and I tried to make it a sharp rebuke, but it came out more like a needy moan. I pushed away from him, but now the rain was hitting my front. He watched as the rain began to soak me. Well, the good news was that my tattered top was now sticking to my skin, so I didn't need to hold it up with my hand.

"We better get inside," I said.

"We should wait it out," he replied, but I ignored him and ran through the sudden downpour toward the backdoor we had come through.

Which, it turned out, had closed and locked behind us.

"Problem?" Mike called out from where he stood, still sheltered under the Smoker's Corner tree.

"Ummm...no," I said, as I reached under the mat where spare emergency was kept...or had been until recently when I'd given it to Eve so she could bring her boyfriend over to my room while our family had been out of town for a holiday weekend.

"FUCK!" I shouted into the deluge.

"I have my phone," said Mike. "You want me to call someone?"

I sprinted back to where Mike was, pausing only briefly to pull my top back up when it shook free from my bouncing boobies, and grabbed the phone from his hand.

"Evie," I groaned. "Please tell me you're not super busy right now."

"As it happens, I'm not," she replied.

"Can you come over? Mike and I... uhhh...we managed to lock ourselves out of the house. You still have they key, right?"

Evie howled with laughter, no doubt imagining a scenario almost as bad as what was actually happening. But she promised to come right over. After I hung up, I started shivering and crying. I was soaked, freezing, stoned, horny and emotionally wrecked.

Mike, bless his heart, moved out of the sheltered spot up against the fence and moved me into it.

"Gotta get you warmed up," he said. He lifted my drenched top up off me, and I raised my arms and let him. He pressed forward into me, protecting me from the wind and rain and pushing his warm, dry chest into my dripping wet, thoroughly chilled breasts.

His body heat seemed to hit me like a blast furnace. My achingly hard, icy nipples melted against him. My tits and absorbed his warmth and I moaned as all that delicious heat flowed straight to my pussy. I could feel his hard cock tenting his shorts and pushing into my tummy.

"How long till she gets here?" he growled.

"Ten or fifteen minutes," I growled back.

His thigh was between my legs, and it seemed kind of accidental/on purpose.

I probably should have shifted my position or pushed away, but instead if found myself grinding hard against him, because it just felt so fucking good. And there I was, naked except for a tiny thong that was drenched from both sides, basically making out in the rain with some dude who happened to be my cousin.

Mike grabbed my ass and pulled me against him as he raised his leg a bit. That multiplied the pressure on my clit, pushing me closer to the point of no return. I could feel the length of his hard cock inside his shorts, shoving against my tummy.

My clit was on fire as cold rain ran down my bare skin. My ice-cold nipples scraped on his warm chest. My pussy throbbed, then convulsed, and my eyes closed as a powerful orgasm tore through my body...

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I shouted into the wind and rain that lashed my naked skin...

...and then my eyes opened, and I looked over Mike's shoulder, and there stood Evie, getting soaked and staring at me open-mouthed.

I screeched and squirmed and tried to free myself from Mike's embrace. He let me go before my legs were steady, so I slipped and fell and landed hard on my ass.

Eve nearly fell over as she burst into uncontrolled laughter while the skies opened up and the rain poured down on us.

/////

I wanted to stay in the hot shower forever. It felt so good, that luxurious warmth embracing me, rinsing dirt and twigs off me. Wanted to, but somehow didn't dare. Didn't trust dirty Mike and gorgeous Eve alone for more than a minute or two.

I stepped out of the shower, gave myself a vigorous toweling, then pulled on a robe and hurried back to my room, where I half-expected to find Mike and Eve naked and fucking in my bed.

Instead, Mike was missing, and Evie was stripped down to sexy black undies and drying herself off with a beach towel that she must have looted from the hallway linen closet.

"Where did Mike go?" I asked. "That was a quickie even by your standards." We both chuckled.

"He's taking a shower too," she said. "Taking his sweet-ass time, I might add."

"You got here fast," I said.

"I was on the way already," she said. "Didn't wanna miss all the fun...but it looks like maybe I did anyway."

"Evie," I said, "it wasn't what it looked like." She smirked and arched an eyebrow at me.

"What do you think it looked like?" she asked.

"Well, uh, I mean, it might have looked like we were ummm...well we weren't. Fucking, that is. We weren't fucking...exactly."

"Oh, okay," she said. "Because usually when I see a guy and a girl naked together, or almost naked, and the girl says, 'oh my god I'm cumming,' I kind of assume..."

"I did NOT say that!" I could feel my whole body blush, and my pussy quivered at the memory.

"But you did cum."

"I...I...I..." I replied eloquently. She burst out laughing.

"I didn't...there wasn't..." I continued.

"I know, baby," she said. "I could see...wettest dry hump ever, but no penetration."

"Oh fucking hell," I groaned. "I'm so sick and twisted. I'm going straight to hell, I'm not even gonna get to die of shame first."

"Relax, babygirl," she said, and stepped forward to hug me. "I aint judging, and you know your secret is safe with me."