The Hot Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged her back, and her long, lean body felt wonderful in my arms, and then suddenly my robe was open and then it just fell off me and then I was unsnapping her bra as she pushed her panties down and then we were in a naked embrace and our lips met and opened and her tongue was in my mouth and I moaned and pushed her back onto the bed and I was on top of her and her dark skin was beautiful against my pale skin and then it was on.

"Oh, fuck yes," she gasped as our mouths separated for a brief moment. "It's about fucking time..."

"Oh Evie," I cried out as she kissed her way down my body, smooching my throat and my tits and my tummy, and then she buried her tongue in my pussy.

"I fucking love you," I said. "I always have." She tried to reply while her mouth was filled with my cunt, and there weren't any words, just a vibrating hum that shook my soul, but I think it was meant to be either "me too" or "I know".

My legs were draped over her shoulders, her long arms gave her the reach to torment my nipples with her fingertips and sharp nails, and her face, when she paused to smile at me, glistened with my lust for her. She buried her face in me again, her lips and tongue attacking my swollen, throbbing clit.

I was getting close to another massive orgasm when I caught motion in my peripheral vision. There was my pervy cousin Mike, standing in the doorway to my bedroom, staring at us wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

"Oh god, I'm almost there," I called out to her, or maybe him. "Oh god, OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Evie doubled down on the furious tongue lashing she was putting on my clit, and it put me over the top and my body spasmed and my pussy convulsed, and I came like never before. I quivered and shuddered through an aftershock before Evie's mouth released my clit. Mike and I just stared at each other in shock, amazement, and bewilderment over our simultaneous discovery that I was a lesbian.

"Fucking hell," he said, "that's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Oh, hey Mike," said Eve, noticing him for the first time. "Enjoy the show?"

"Yeah," he said, holding up his phone. "Glad I recorded it."

"You fucking asshole!" I shouted and jumped out of bed and stomped menacingly toward him. Except about halfway there, I realized I was naked and he was twice my size and he was just holding the phone and grinning and not showing any signs of feeling menaced.

"Give me the phone," I said, not sounding as scary as I would have liked. He ogled my nudity, and I covered up, one hand over my tits and one over my pussy. He was towering over me, and I was cringing. Not a good way to start a negotiation.

"Or what?" he asked with a chuckle. He held his phone way up high, far out of my reach, like an adult keeping a toy away from a child.

"Give it to me or, or, or..." I stammered.

"...or I won't give you a blowjob," said Evie.

Mike's face went from smirky to wide-eyed. Now that, I thought, was how to start a negotiation.

"Uh," he said, "did you just say..."

"Yeah," replied Evie. "Blowjob. If you give her the phone."

"Uh...uh..."

"Do it now," continued Evie. "I still got your cousin's pussy juice in my mouth. It'll be almost like fucking her."

"Eww Evie, that's disgus-"

"Deal," said Mike, handing me the phone and shoving past me to get to Eve on the bed. His shorts and t-shirt were on the floor before he got there.

"No snooping," Mike warned me. "Just erase it and...OH MY GOD..." Mike's focus on me with his phone disappeared as his cock disappeared in Eve's mouth. He lay back on the bed as my hot friend crouched between his legs and went to work.

I watched for a few seconds, then started dealing with his phone. I found the video quickly and was about to erase it, then decided to email myself a copy first. Hey, it was my first time with another girl, so why not memorialize it?

Once I was in his emails, though, things got interesting. His most recent "received" note was from a girl named Chloe, and there was an attachment. Chloe, it turned out, was a smoking hot redhead who had sent him a selfie, and she was full frontal in nothing but tiny panties. Her tits weren't quite as nice as mine, but she was gorgeous, and what the hell, I forwarded it to myself just for kicks.

I glanced up at Mike and saw that he was totally lost in the moment, so I scrolled back a bit and found another email from someone named Amanda. She was a tight-bodied little Asian who had sent him an even more explicit selfie while she was sprawled on a bed with a dildo halfway buried in her snatch.

The funny thing was, I remembered Mike talking about his girlfriend at dinner the night before, and her name was Bethany. Not Chloe or Amanda. So, Cousin Mike was quite the player, apparently. I forwarded the Amanda selfie to myself too.

One more quick glance at Mike, who was really getting into it now, so I took a snapshot of that and sent that to my email address as well. I didn't start the video, though, until Eve switched positions, moving into a hot sixty-nine and dropping her pussy onto his face.

That video, I would later discover, was rather low quality because I was multitasking: inserting two fingers in my own pussy and rubbing hard as they approached the finish line. Eve had a strong grip on the base of his cock and was sucking him violently. He removed his face from her cunt long enough to yell "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" and then his hips jerked violently, and then his tongue was back inside her and she moaned and her body shook. I could see they were both cumming hard, and my body surrendered to the moment, and I shuddered through another powerful orgasm of my own.

/////

Later, Mike and I sat in the living room waiting for Eve to finish showering. Magnanimous Mike had offered to take us out for dinner. He kept giving me this shit-eating grin like he was just dying to tell me something, but I had a feeling I already knew what it was.

"I suppose," he said at last, "that this is probably a good time to tell you I saved a copy of that video of you and Eve to my cloud storage account, before I gave you my phone." I stared at him but didn't answer.

"I guess Eve's gonna be upset she did all that for nothing," he gloated.

"Oh, it wasn't for nothing," I double-negatived. "She's been crushing on you ever since she saw the shirtless Christmas card. She probably would've done that for you anyway."

"Awww, that's sweet," he chuckled. "Well, I guess you'll just have to trust me to keep that video private."

"Oh, I trust you," I said. "Because if it does get out, I'm sending a photo of Evie blowing you to Bethany."

Mike glared at me. His face started to get red. He opened his and prepared to shout.

"And Amanda," I continued. He shut his mouth.

"And Chloe," I added. His face had gone from red to a sort of sickly green.

"Not to mention I might send those hot selfies around, the ones Chloe and Amanda sent you. Plus, maybe the video of you and Evie sixty-nining...although it's hard to see your face in that one."

Mike just gave me a blank stare for a few seconds, then stood up and gave me a little mock bow.

"Well played, cousin," he said. "Well played indeed."

"Okay, ready when you guys are," said Eve, looking fresh and clean.

"Yo Evie," I said. "What's the most expensive place in town?"

"Antonini's," she said without hesitation. She was known for being spoiled by her various boyfriends over the years, so I figured she'd know.

"Antonini's it is then," I said, giving Mike my sweetest saccharine smile.