The Hot Hot Hike

Story Info
This erotic hike turns deadly. Can you fight the torrential?
4k words
3.87
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late October morning when we set out for a beautiful hike up the Sabino Creek trail. I wore my jeans, boots, muscle shirt, hat and backpack. I'd packed extra water as usual, small med kit, water shoes -- cuz those rocks get slippery, a large, soft towel, snacks, and an extra-long muscle shirt that you wanted to take with you. The plan was to reach the deep pool that was about 3/4 of the way up the trail and dip into the cool water, without suits, gambling that no one else would be on the trail at the same time.

You packed yourself; nice and tight in those black spandex shorts and purple stretchy sports bra. Your sculpted ass rounding nicely and nipples pushing out through the thin material; tempting me to abandon the hike and spend the morning with you on the bench seat of my truck. As if you read my mind, "Don't even think about it!" you teased. "This was your idea to be here at the break of dawn, remember?"

And so we started out along the trail; but you were secretly focused for the moment on how my ass fit nicely into my blue jeans, and the clearly defined bulge of my cock along the right side of the front. Not to be dissuaded easily, you smiled to yourself and we continued along the trail. Me, on the other hand, knew that all you had to do was say the words and I would rip those shorts off and go down on you in a heartbeat. I focused on the thought of skinny-dipping with you and anything else that might "arise" while refreshing in the crystal clear water.

We stopped several times to take in the beauty of the desert, the mountains, and the wildlife. And you did not fail to remind me that you were hoping for some wild moments with me once we reached the water. We stopped to rest for a while and drank some water; had some snacks. You grabbed me and pulled me close, kissing me full on French, holding my crotch in one hand and hugging me around the waist with the other. In turn, I had one hand tight on your ass, squeezing it, and the other on your back, keeping you in place against me, feeling every touch from your hands.

As we kissed, you released your hold on my manhood and gripped my ass pushing your hands inside my jeans. Your right leg pushed between my legs, feeling the hardness of my cock, pressing your toned, thigh muscles against it, building up more hot tension. I was so turned on and you enjoyed teasing me. All I thought of was ravaging you in the pool, as we continued up the trail, over large granite rocks and boulders, smoothed by flowing water from times past.

The clouds gathered with welcoming shade as mid-day approached and we reached our goal. Above several small waterfalls from the healthy creek, and below a larger fall, sat the 8 foot deep pool of clear water, fed by the near-constant flow of water. This was a perfect spot for swimming and skinny-dipping; providing several smooth flat boulders to lay out on and rest after the steep hike. Boulders and other granite rocks, some smooth, some jagged, lined the entire creek from one side to the other. Parts of the far side of the creek had sheer vertical rock walls, creating a beautiful and romantic view. One could not help but be turned on with a lover alone in such a place. And excited we were. You didn't hesitate to strip bare, pulling your sports bra off first and then pulling down your shorts and panties. You danced your panties off, allowing them to fall to your feet right in front of me; your pussy already sparkling with wetness.

I dropped my pack where I stood and you wasted no time pulling my shirt off and running your hands down the front of my muscled chest. Then you pulled open my jeans and pulled them down with my underwear, freeing my hard cock from its restraint. I was dripping too, with pre-cum. You giggled a little, smiling with that glint of mischievousness in your eyes that I have come to know so well.

And then I notice them. Two twenty-something girls on their towels, naked and glistening wet from a fresh dip the cool water. They're watching us and quietly laughing while caressing each other, apparently entertained by our little show. One red head and the other raven-haired, not more than 15 feet away from us. They kissed each other deeply while still watching us out of the corners of their eyes. The Red's breasts were definitely C-cupped size with freckles strewn across them like little stars across the sky. I thought how if you had such tiny stars adorning your chest and tits, that I would not be able to resist drawing constellations across them with a pen. The Raven then rolled her over and climbed on top and fed her long, erect nipples to the Red's mouth. Raven's breasts were larger than Red's, almost as perfect as yours, and I found myself envying Red's mouth. I watched -- and you did too, while Red sucked those hard nipples into her lips while pushing her right hand against Raven's pussy. It seemed that we interrupted them when we arrived, just as they were getting started. You were enjoying all of this, I know, because I know how much you liked to be watched. And to watch!

Red pushed two of her fingers into Raven's pussy and began working them in and out. She rubbed her thumb against Raven's engorged clit while finger fucking her. She sucked on Raven's breasts while the Raven grabbed Red's breasts and squeezed. The Raven moaned and cried out softly as she came. Her juices gushed out onto Red's hand as Raven came. Red look up at me watching her and smiled with a voyeuristic grin.

Pulling my attention away from them, you then knelt in front of me and took my cock into your mouth, tasting the sweetness of my pre-cum on your tongue, and sucked hard. I swear my knees were about to buckle as I whispered to myself, "Oh my god, ahhhh, suck me please, babe, suck my cock". And just as quickly, rudely, tumultuously, teasingly, you ripped your mouth away, and jumped into the cool water and bid me to join you there, like the sirens of lore, luring men to the water to taste the dangers of their secret pleasures.

I barely remembered to grab my water shoes before jumping in after you and meeting you in the middle of the pool. Near the far end of the pool we embraced as the water fell over the large rocks. I felt your beautiful breasts against my chest, your erect nipples touching mine. Your legs were wrapped around my hips and I was pushing my hardness against your pussy, working it between the precious folds of your flesh. We were kissing and pushing our tongues into each other's mouths and you moaned as the head of my penis pushed and rubbed against your clit and the opening of your pussy. We raced back to our side of the pool and climbed out. I spread the towel on the flat rock at the edge. You laid upon it and I buried my face between your breasts. I sucked each nipple, pulling in the surrounding flesh and spent several minutes with them, sucking and fondling, squeezing and loving them; while you moaned at the pleasure. At the same time the length of the underside of my cock was between your pussy lips, drenched in your wetness as I rubbed it up and down the folds of your flesh and your clitoris. I dove down on you and began lapping up your wetness and fucking your pussy with my tongue. You tasted like strawberry wine, sweet and hot in my mouth, as your orgasm grew and your moans turned to short, sweet cries of pleasure, the gathered clouds sprinkled a light rain on us and I heard distant thunder. You came hard and loud and I thought I heard the sound of a train in the distance, building up as I entered you, pushing my cock into your opening and fucking your pussy hard. I exploded inside you, filling your pussy with long-denied cum.

And in that instant, I knew. Pulling out, I yelled and told you to get up, grab the towel and get to higher ground. I turned to grab my pack and heard the roar of that train sound as a wall of water crashed over the once peaceful falls and caught us. The flash flood crashed down on us and dragged us into the now raging waters of the narrow creek. We were slammed against the rocks but I managed to grab hold of an outcropping and grabbed your hand as you reached out to me and I caught it. Holding onto you, I tried to pull you up to the rock while holding on desperately with my other hand. I lost my grasp of you and the current swept you away. I pushed my feet to the rock and kicked out as hard as I could, pushing up and out of the water and landing back in as close as I could to you. You were trying to swim and struggled to keep your head above the water. I caught up with you and grabbed you just as the current pulled us under for what felt like forever. The current suddenly spat us up above the water as we were swept downstream. I saw a chance and, grabbing you under your arms, tried to throw you over against a rock, but it was a weak throw. My strength was spent, yet somehow you managed to reach the large rock and even grab one of my arms. Your grip held strong and I was able to get a hold of the rock. Realizing we were at the edge of the creek, we tried to pull ourselves out of the water. I pushed you up and out while holding on with one hand. The sky had darkened and the rain was now a torrent. The water was raging. As I began to pull myself up with you pulling at my arms trying to help, I saw it for a split second. Boom! The heavy broken end of a tree branch hit me on my forehead. Stunned, I was knocked back in the water, thinking only of my death.

The rain pelted my face as I awoke and regained my senses. I was on the side of the creek. You were there by my side holding me; the water still raging. You had jumped back in for me, and somehow reached me and dragged me out of the water and onto the smooth flat rocks. We were exhausted and just laid on the bare rock for a long while, holding each other. I felt stupid for not paying more attention to the weather and the storm clouds over the mountain range above us. The water had been ice cold, the rain and hail even colder. We were shivering, naked, and held each other close for what little warmth we could get from our bodies. I realized that we could not stay here. We had to get up and begin walking, hiking back to the trailhead and to my truck, or risk hypothermia. My head was bleeding. We were bruised and scratched and scraped up, but we were still alive, so far. I still had my water shoes on, but I knew that all of our gear and boots were gone. Washed away in the flood. The long hike back, naked, and you in bare feet, was going to be hard, but we had to get moving. Just then I noticed my back pack, hanging in some the branches along the creek side. I was able to reach it and pull it off the branches. The long shirt and first aid kit were still in it, but the lighter items -- the food and water bottles were gone. You steri-stripped the cut on my forehead the best you could and wrapped gauze over it and around my head. And then I saw your spandex shorts hanging in another branch. I couldn't believe it, your shoes, the strings tied together, were caught on some rocks a little further down the creek.

I gave you the long shirt from my pack and you pulled it on over your head. It was just long enough to cover your lower half at the hips. Except for my water shoes, I was butt-naked. "Here", you said, "Take these and see how they fit". You handed me your shorts and surprisingly, they were just large enough to stretch over my ass. Always the encourager, always the optimist, always loving and "horny" -- some of the things I loved you the most for; you comment on how great my ass looked in spandex, partly joking but partly serious too. And then said that you were impressed with the bulge in front too! Embarrassed, sort of, I responded by saying how hot you looked with part of your ass, and if you moved right, your pussy, was visible under your soaking wet shirt. I couldn't help but admire how your nipples pressed through the thin cotton also! "You're just delirious!" you said. "Yes, yes I am" I responded. "Seriously though, you saved my life girl, thank you!" "Well..." you said, "I couldn've done it if you hadn't saved me -- twice!" You were trembling and began to cry. I held you close and hugged you there in the rain, in the storm, and kissed you.

We began to head back. The rain was freezing cold and we stumbled here and there along the trail. We could barely see the trail, and I secretly hoped that I would not get us lost on the way back. "Keep the creek that almost killed us to the right of us -- west" I thought to myself; and watch, listen, for any more flash floods coming our way!". Slowly, carefully, we made our way down, stopping occasionally to hug each other for some warmth, pressing our bodies together to create real heat to match our passion and help fight off the cold. I fought off the pain and dizziness in my head. At least I wasn't nauseous; but every part of me wanted to stop and sleep, just a little while, no harm in resting a bit. There was harm though, still in danger, from the freezing cold; I held on to your hand and pulled you with me, forcefully, not giving up, not letting you go for even a moment. You were still strong, still working hard to keep going; sometimes pushing me forward, grabbing my ass and pinching, and telling me you had something hot for me when we got back home.

We reached my truck and struggled to get in, but rested in the relative heat of its interior. Old truck, slow heat, but steady. Holding and hugging, I grabbed your breasts with my left hand and massaged them, rubbing them in circular motion, kissing you softly and pushing my tongue into your mouth. You opened yourself to me and pulled my hand down to your vulva. I massaged there too, feeling your warmth grow and your wetness begin to seep. I made for your house, dreaming of a warm shower once we got there.

We were still shivering when we arrived. We jumped into the shower as soon as the water warmed up and just held each other under its soothing spray. We used your shower gel and I squeezed it out between our bodies. It dripped down all over our chests, breasts, nipples; and down to our hips. We were covered in soft, silky soap. You placed my cock in between your thighs and pushed my hardness against your pussy lips. You were wet and lubricated, and held my penis tightly within your vaginal folds. You felt my hard nipples pushing into your breasts and you pulled your breasts up so your nipples would push against mine. This felt so erotic, and then you kissed each one and sucked on them after the soap rinsed away. I could feel your tongue on both of them, pushing against their hardness, your mouth sucking them in, pulling on their miniature erections. You kissed me deeply and pushed your tongue into my mouth. I sucked on your tongue and Frenched you back, then moved my mouth down the side of your neck, sucking hard and giving you hickeys, marking you as if you belonged to me. I pushed my hard cock up against your clit and moved my hardness back and forth, rubbing against you, making you hot.

We rinsed off the soap and turned off the water, toweling each other off, and moving to the bed. Kissing and groping each other, and doing a terrible job of drying the water off each other; wet towels on the floor. I push you down on the bed and push my fingers into your wet pussy and move them in and out while my thumb pushes and slides against your clit. I tap the upper inside of your pussy and you cry out, moaning, as you cum; your hips bucking up into my hand. I don't stop, I keep fucking you with the two middle fingers of my left hand, and pull my thumb away, replacing it with my index and pinky fingers. With the tips of these fingers touching and shaped like a V, I continue finger-fucking you; the two outside fingers rubbing over and against the sides of your clitoris. You cum again and again, writhing, bucking under my left hand. My right hand is over your left breast, squeezing and rubbing it, pinning your upper body to the bed as you convulse in your orgasms. I slow the rhythm down and dip my head down to your pussy lips and lick your clit, your cum juice covered my hand and I finally pull it out and wipe the wetness all over your breasts while I push my tongue inside you and French your pussy. I taste your pussy and your juices, and it's sweetness. I can't get enough of your cunt and I suck down onto your clit and your inner lips until you erupt again.

It might as well be wine, because I'm intoxicated by you. I push my middle finger, soaked and lubricated with your cum, then into your ass, slowly in until your ass has taken the full length of it, and continue sucking your pussy, eating you out, feeling your pussy walls tighten and convulse on my tongue as I fuck you with it as deep as I can go. You clamp down hard on my finger with your ass as you cry out and scream, over and over as you cum again.

You can't stand it any longer and push my head away, and grab my cock and pull me to your cunt. I push the head of my cock into your pussy lips, but you have to have all of my shaft, all the way in, as fast as you can. You push me over and mount me on top and grabbing my cock, you position it at your vaginal entrance and hammer down on top of me, taking my cock fully into your flesh, all the way to the base of my shaft and you cry out simultaneously. It feels like the tip of my penis is pushing into the opening of your cervix, it feels so deep. You don't care if there's some pain there, you keep pulling up and slamming down on my cock and then rock forward hard and then back. You continue on until you cry out in a huge orgasm, convulsing and shuddering, digging nails in my shoulder, pinching one nipple hard and twisting it; and I fucking explode inside you, shooting cum hard into your flesh. Then you quiet down, crying softly, rocking softly back and forth on my cock, still hard, still stimulated, you still moaning softly while pressing your breasts and your weight onto my chest and kissing me, resting your lips on my open mouth, your tongue in my mouth slightly, breathing into me, trading breaths with me, and I, trying to speak, trying to whisper, "I lo...(exhaling), f-f-fu..." too weak to finish...

Sleep comes and has its way with us, you on top, head on my shoulder, still inside you.

Epilogue

We slept through most of the night; completely spent from the craziness of the storm, the flood, the steamy sex. You wake up with a start, breathing heavily as if from a nightmare, but then realize you're in bed, me asleep beside you. You come back from the bathroom, crawl back into bed and pull the sheet back, exposing my nakedness. You take your time examining me, the bumps and bruises, the gash on my forehead, all the scars on my body, my toned muscles.

You touch my ankle, hoping not to wake me and move your hand up, caressing my leg along the inside and up my thigh. My legs are parted, giving you a nice view of my flaccid penis. My testicles hanging down. You wonder at how such soft smooth flesh can become so hard, so rigid, and large in comparison to its current size.

As you edge a little higher with your hand on my thigh, you watch and almost laugh as my right testicle moves upwards to the base of my shaft and then falls down again only to see the left one go up like an elevator. You glance up at my face, but I'm still asleep. You wonder what I might be dreaming. Your soft hand touches my penis and you caress it with your fingertips. It stirs a little but remains flaccid.

You pull it up from my testicles as gently as you can and open your lips, taking the whole thing into your mouth and begin to suck, softly, feeling the sponginess of my cock against your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You look again but I do not stir. But you feel me begin to grow inside your mouth.

You continue to suck my cock as it grows harder and larger, moving your mouth up and down on it. You taste my pre-cum as it is drawn out of my cock and it tastes as sweet as honey. I'm moaning now from the pleasure, the intense pleasure of your sucking and I wake up to your beautiful mouth on my manhood. You pull out and smile as you lick around the head and fuck the opening of my penis with the tip of your tongue.

12