The Hot Hot Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning" you tell me, "looks like you slept well", with a mischievous look in your eye. "Well don't stop now", I respond; and without hesitating, you dive your head down under my balls and lick the perineum, sending shivers through my body. Then you go further down and reach my anus and push your tongue into the opening and fuck my ass with it. It feels incredible! Then you take a small hand full of lube and smear it on my ass. It's cold and I wince a bit from the contrast of the wetness left by your warm mouth. You push your middle finger inside and begin massaging my prostate. You finger fuck my ass and begin sucking my cock again. I'm fully engorged, hard and erect as you expertly work your mouth and your middle finger at the same time.

And suddenly I erupt inside your mouth with cum and feel my ass clench down with an internal orgasm that sends me into ecstasy...

It takes a while to recover my senses. You continue sucking and fucking while my cock slowly returns to normal. When you pull your finger out of my ass, I pull you up to me and kiss you, pushing my tongue into your mouth, tasting my cock and cum on your tongue. Now it's your turn...

12