The (Hot) Hot Tub

Story Info
Mia meets an older man in a hot tub.
3.2k words
4.68
15.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. They're a good group of people. No one is going to force you into anything." My boyfriend replied, placing a reassuring hand on my thigh.

I looked out the window, feeling the knot of anxiety and excitement in my stomach tie and unite itself over and over.

"You okay?" He asked, turning into the driveway. "Just say the word and I'll drive us home."

"I'm okay." I said. "I'm okay," I repeated, whispering it to myself. "You told them about me already, right?"

"Yes hon. You can be yourself here. We all hope you will."

I looked in the mirror of the car for a moment and saw a mousy and feminine face framed by a wreath of curly brown hair. I had on a black one piece swimsuit that hugged tight to my body and disappeared in a 'V' into my jean shorts.

"You coming?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm coming."

We walked around back to a large deck where the group was hanging out. The deck was secluded with a row of fir trees circling the back yard. I knew we were out in the country side so the neighbors were probably pretty far away.

The group was noisy and didn't notice us walking up at first. The guys were older, but I expected that. In fact, I liked that. I took a look and guessed the average age was around 50, the same as my boyfriend. Seeing everyone clothed put my mind at ease.

The first guy who saw us was getting a beer from the cooler next to the hot tub. He had some salt and pepper in his hair and was just big all around. He had big arms covered in dark wet hair and his hands made the beer can look tiny. His belly stuck out a little bit over his shorts.

"You made it!" He called, "and you brought your friend!" He said, looking me up and down. "And what a pretty friend indeed. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Rory. This is my place."

"Hi Rory," I said, letting his hand engulf my own in a handshake. "I'm Mia."

"What a lovely name for a lovely girl. Is that okay for me to say, Mia?"

"Yes, no problem." I said, liking Rory already.

The other guys had taken notice and all gathered around to introduce themselves, but I lost track of their names. Only Rory made a strong impression on me.

"Cold, huh?" Rory asked me, gesturing towards my chest.

I looked down and noticed my nipples poking a little bit at the tight fabric of my swimsuit and blushed.

"Yeah, a bit chilly." I said with a nervous laugh.

"That's what the hot tubs for! Come on in!" Rory said, sinking into the warm water himself.

I made to follow, but Rory held up his hand. "Not in your shorts! Don't want to get them wet, do you?"

I meekly nodded, turning around to peel my jean shorts off my body leaving me in only my one piece swimsuit. I'd gotten a full body wax a few days ago in preparation and I was as smooth as butter down there.

One of the other guys whistled, but Rory waved his hand to hush him. I quickly slipped into the water next to Roy, feeling the warm water wash away the chill of the air outside.

The group was talking loudly and making jokes. Rory sat back with me and turned over to me.

"How are you feeling, Mia?" He asked.

"Great!" I replied truthfully. The water was lovely and no one was bothering me at all. Sure, some of the guys would eye me but I was used to that and I felt oddly safe with Rory next to me. It was his place and that meant his rules.

"You're in school, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, second year of university," I replied.

"Ah, what a time." As he said it, his large hand landed squarely on my thigh. I looked down.

"Is that okay, Mia?"

"Yeah, it's okay," I said, giving his hand a gentle pat, "I'm just worried about the other guys seeing. I know everyone probably expects me to, you know, but I'm nervous and I haven't really decided on anything. And if they see you playing with me, they'll want to as well."

Rory smiled. "I know just the the thing." He turned back and pressed a button on the side of the hot tub, sending jets of bubbles into the water. One jet hit me right in the butt and I made an involuntary squeal as I moved closer to Rory to let the jet go past me.

"One of the jets get you?" He chuckled.

I nodded.

"Now no one can see us. And even if they could, no one here is going to force you into anything. If anyone tries, you just tell me and I'll send them home, okay?"

"Thanks Rory," I said, letting my hand land on his thigh too.

We made small talk about this and that while his hand gently stroked up and down my smooth thigh. I let me hand wander a bit too, but I didn't stray too far to give him any wrong ideas.

"Do you always shave your legs?" He asked, changing the topic a bit.

"Actually I waxed them. I love the smooth feeling."

"Me too."

I blushed and his hand moved further towards my crotch. I was glad of the jets that hid this from view and I opened my legs a little to make room for his hand. His finger hooked under my swimsuit at the crotch and ran over my hairless balls, around my hardening little penis, and gently scratched at my pubic mound. I gasped in surprise.

"All smooth as marble, huh?" Rory chuckled, taking his finger out of my swimsuit. He looked over at me and noticed my heavy breathing. "Did I take it too far?"

"No, no," I said heavily, "just surprised. In a good way."

Next, I let my hand slowly snake up Rory's thick thigh and felt the hair rub my palm. My fingers tingled in excitement. When I found the hem of his bathing suit shorts, I kept going. We were underwater after all and the other guys couldn't see us. My hand snaked up and up until my finger tips brushed against his balls. Now it was his turn to gasp. I let my palm brush over them, feeling their warmth and size and then gently grasped the base of his shaft. It felt big, really big, and it was getting harder. I gave it a squeeze and let my hand slide out of his swim trunks.

"Now we're even," I winked.

"I'd like to get even more even with you," Rory said with a lustful and powerful glint in his eye. "Do you want me to show you around inside?"

I found myself nodding even though I knew full well what that meant.

We both got out of the water facing towards the house and away from the hot tub. I looked down at the little bulge in my swimsuit from my own erection and then saw the much more sizable bulge in Rory's swimsuit and giggled.

"So that's how it is Rory?" One of the guys called. "Taking her all for yourself?" My heart sank a bit and I didn't dare turn around.

Rory did a half turn and waved the voice off. "Just showing her where the bathroom is. Not everything's about sex, you know!" His joke seemed to satisfy the group and he winked at me as we made our way into the house.

He walked behind me, guiding me left and right into his bedroom.

"I seem to have given you a big problem," I said, biting my lip and looking down at the bulge in his swimsuit.

"You better take care of it then, Mia." Rory said sternly, playing along.

I sank to my knees and slowly pulled down his swim trunks to reveal the largest cock I've ever seen. It had to be at least 8 inches and extremely thick. I sat back for a moment in shock.

"It's huge!" I exclaimed.

"That a problem?" Rory asked, waving his member back and forth in front of me as he stepped out of his shorts.

"No, it's just, wow! Look at this thing." I held it up against my forearm to show that it was almost the same size.

"You want to give Daddy's big cock a kiss?"

"Yes Daddy," I moaned, giving myself into the role.

I started at the base, licking with my tongue all the way to the tip and felt his cock twitch in response. When I took his mushroom head into my mouth he moaned in approval and I pushed myself farther down his shaft, making myself choke a little bit.

I took my mouth off his cock, rubbing my spit up and down his shaft while looking up at him. He stood with his legs slightly spread and his hands on his hips with a dominant look in his eye as I kneeled in front of him, massaging his huge cock.

"Stand up." He ordered and I obeyed without thinking.

He pulled me in close for a deep kiss and then broke apart. I could feel his cock rubbing against my stomach over my swimsuit. He hooked his finger into my swimsuit next to the crotch and pulled it aside, letting my hard little penis spring out.

We both looked down. His cock was easily five times the size of my own and I moaned involuntarily.

"What do you see?" He asked.

"I see my little penis next to your big cock, Daddy," I replied truthfully.

"That's right. Now who's cock was built to fuck?"

"Your big cock, Daddy," I cooed, swinging one leg over his and rubbing myself on his cock.

He grabbed my ass firmly, steadying myself against him. His finger brushed against my hole and I moaned louder. "And what's this hole for?"

"It's for taking big cocks like yours, Daddy." I said as I writhed against him. Suddenly it was all too much and I felt a warmth building in my groin. I groaned and moaned as he held my ass and I gyrated against him, feeling his big cock rubbing against my own penis. The orgasm took me and I hung onto Rory for dear life as my little penis spurted cum all over his stomach and cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry," I moaned as the orgasm subsided. "I couldn't hold back."

Rory chuckled. "That's okay. I really got you going, huh? You came in like 10 seconds."

I blushed again, taking a step back to look at my mess. My cum was all over his belly and cock.

"Well, clean up your mess!" Rory snapped.

I got down on my knees again and began to lick up my own cum and suck his dick at the same time. I soon found myself bobbing my head back and forth on his cock while licking his head with my tongue. Rory was moaning in approval and gently holding my head in place as I gave him what I hoped was the best blowjob ever.

Soon my hands were on his ass and his large hands moved my head up and down on his cock. I was moaning in pleasure over his slick member and my little penis had gotten hard again.

Rory teased me with his foot, squeezing my cock between his toes.

"Already excited again, huh?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned around his cock.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth or are you ready to get fucked?"

I considered the question with his cock in my mouth. I imagined how his hands would grab my head as he came in my mouth and I almost had another orgasm on the floor. Then I imagined how hot it would look to see his big cock sliding into my little ass.

"Whatever you want, Daddy," I replied.

"Good girl." Daddy said with a grin and pulled me up my my armpits before throwing me down on the bed.

I stuck my ass out in doggy style position and swayed back and forth, watching myself in the mirror on the side of the room. There I was, a pale skinny little slut with drool all over my face from sucking cock. And now I was sticking my ass out in the air as an invitation for Rory to fuck me.

As he climbed onto bed the contrast between us couldn't have been greater. He was easily twice my size and covered in hair. A huge cock swung between his legs. And there I was, pale with a tiny little penis twitching between my legs as I stuck my ass out for him. There was no question about who was fucking and who was getting fucked.

Rory squirted a bit of lube between my cheeks and began to massage my hole. I moaned and pushed my ass back against his hand. Soon, his finger slipped inside me and I moaned again, pushing my face against the bed and sticking my ass out as much as possible. He slowly began moving his finger in and out, giving me a feeling of overwhelming lust and warmth.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. "uh, uh, uh," my moans timed with each push of his hand and I heard him chuckle behind me.

"Yeah, I think fucking you was the right choice. You really need this."

"I do," I begged, "I need to get fucked, please, fuck me. Uh, uh, uh," My moans and words came automatically as if someone else was saying them. I was lost in pleasure as I felt him slip another finger inside me.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." Rory commanded.

I looked over and saw myself, an expression of pure lust on my face with my ass sticking into the air and Rory's two large fingers moving rhythmically in and out of my smooth hole. The sight was too much and I felt a sudden orgasm hit me.

"Ah, I'm coming," I gasped as my little penis dripped out some more cum and I pushed my ass against Rory's fingers with furor. He kept moving his fingers in and out, milking my orgasm until I was a quivering puddle on the bed.

Rory gave me a moment to recover before speaking. "That's two times I've made you cum."

"Can I return the favor?" I asked, still feeling inexplicably horny.

Rory lay back on the bed, his head propped up by some pillow.

"Climb up here and show me what you've got."

I happily complied, straddling his lap and letting his thick cock stick up next to my own. I was soft again and I gently slapped my deflated member with his big penis.

"Think you can handle it?" He asked.

"Only one way to find out." I replied, sitting up and positioning his cock at the entrance to my hole. I was already a bit stretched out from the finger fucking I got earlier and my hole was slick with lube.

I took a deep breath and gently let my weight down on his cock, feeling a bit of resistance as the head of his cock slipped past my ring. There was the familiar sting of pain and I paused for a moment with a grimace on my face, getting used to the head of his cock inside me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I breathlessly replied, letting more weight down and feeling his member sink into me.

"Oh yeah," I repeated, feeling the wonderful fullness of his cock inside me. "I'm more than okay."

I slowly sank down inch by inch on his wonderful cock until it filled me up and my own smooth little balls rested in Rory's pubic hair.

"I did it!" I said, pride in my voice.

"You did it." Rory agreed, stroking my ass with his hands. "Good girl."

I beamed with pride and noticed that my little penis had grown hard again. I looked down at it and rolled my eyes. Rory chuckled and reached out to play with it but I pushed his hand away.

"I've cum enough. Just sit back and enjoy, Daddy." I leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

"You can cum anytime you want, okay?"

Rory nodded and laced his fingers together behind his head so he could watch me. I started with slow movements back and forth, just rocking on his cock.

"Oh, oh, oh," I moaned involuntarily as I rocked, as if his cock was pushing the sounds out of me.

Then I started moving up and down more, letting his cock slide in and out of me. The feeling was divine and he started groaning in approval too.

"You're so tight," Rory groaned.

"And you're so big," I replied, wiggling my ass on his cock.

Soon the sounds of sex filled the room.

"Uh, uh, uh," I moaned as my ass slapped down on his crotch with each movement.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum soon." Rory groaned and I picked up my pace.

"Cum in me whenever you're ready, please, cum in me," I moaned, hardly believing my own words. Here was a man twice my age who I had just met and I was begging him to cum in my ass. I knew there was no condom on and he would soon fill my ass up.

My ass slapped down on his crotch and I felt a glimmer of the beginnings of my own orgasm but I wasn't focused on myself, I wanted to make Rory cum.

"Here it comes baby," he moaned, grabbing my hips and taking control as he started thrusting in me.

"Ooooh," I squealed in delight as I collapsed on his chest so he could fuck me easily. His balls were now slapping against my cheeks with each stroke and I was drooling on his chest as he wrapped his arms tight around me and fucked me hard.

Then he moaned and squeezed me tighter than ever as he pushed his cock all the way in for a final hungry thrust as he came inside me. I was begging for his cum but I hardly heard myself. He gave two more strong thrusts and then his arms relaxed and slipped off me.

I sat up again, wiggling in victory as his cock slowly deflated inside me.

"You are a sensation, Mia." Rory said and I giggled.

"Glad you liked it!" I reluctantly let him slip out of me and stood up to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

Now that it was over, I wondered what the other guys would think. Could they have heard us? We weren't exactly being quiet. I had totally forgotten about everyone else in the moment.

And even if they didn't hear us, we were gone way too long. They would know what had happened. I looked in the mirror and splashed some water in my face to freshen up, but there was no hiding that 'just got fucked' face.