A Day on the Water

Story Info
Mia is invited out for a boat ride by an older man.
4.2k words
4.72
25.6k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Mia.

This is the story of how I ended up naked on a boat with my dad's friend, Mike. Yeah. Relax and get ready for my tale.

It all started just after my 19th birthday. I'd come out to my parents as trans and started dressing as a girl. It wasn't hard because I'd been practicing since, like, forever. At least that's how it felt. I loved shaving every inch below my eyebrows and feeling the silky smooth sensation of a sundress brushing against my thighs. My hair was already long and I usually wore it in a ponytail.

My parents accepted it, kind of. I didn't give them much of a choice. I think they thought it was some kind of weird phase. With this in mind, my dad must have talked about it to his friend Mike. He's always been around the house when I was growing up and he's a really friendly guy. He's a big guy with a bit of a belly and he always loves a good laugh.

Anyway, I was coming home from my shift at the bakery when I saw Mike's truck parked out front. This is the first time I had seen Mike since officially presenting as Mia, so I was a bit nervous. With butterflies in my belly, I opened the front door and entered the kitchen.

"Hey, pretty lady." Mike beamed from inside.

I felt myself blush and smiled back at him. The butterflies were still there, but now I felt more excited than nervous.

"Hey Mike. How're things?" I asked.

"They're going. It's great to see you Mia." He said, and he eyed me from head to toe and back again, and winked. My parents were behind him so they couldn't see what had happened and it only took a second, but I was shocked. I'd never have expected Mike to do that. I didn't know how to respond, but fortunately my Dad cut in.

"Mike just got a new boat. I thought you and him could go fishing this weekend on the lake. Have a talk man to..." he faded off.

I felt my face burn in embarrassment, and Mike must have seen my discomfort because he jumped in.

"Only if you want to, Mia. Just a chance to catch up and talk," he said, smiling. "Person to person." He added with a wink.

"Okay, I'd love to." I said, addressing Mike. I was NOT happy with the way my dad was handling this, but spending some time with Mike sounded great. His reaction to me as Mia was so sweet and...exciting. He didn't pretend like nothing changed nor did he look at me like I sinned against God. He just treated me like a 19 year old girl. And that's all I wanted.

The next day I got my paycheck and used the money for a full-body wax. Painful, but oh so worth it. Saturday morning rolled around and I woke up, put on my sunscreen and make-up, and a cheap blue one-piece swimsuit I'd bought before Mia officially came out to the world. I did a quick twirl in the mirror, and actually felt pretty happy with what I saw. Long black hair tied into a pony tail showing a feminine face. I followed my body down to my long legs and did a few poses to highlight them. My best feature, I thought.

Would Mike like them? The thought popped into my head and I gave myself a surprised look in the mirror. Where did that thought come from? He was just being friendly. But if he did like my legs, well, I didn't mind showing them off for him!

I put on some short gym shorts and a t-shirt over the swimsuit and went downstairs. My dad gave me a once over and turned back to his breakfast. I shrugged. I'd been ignoring him all week and I could go longer. I heard the sound of Mike's truck pulling into the driveway.

I said a quick goodbye and practically bounced out of the door. Mike was already out of the car and smiling at me.

"You ready?" He asked. "Sunscreen? swimsuit?"

"Check and check," I said, lifting my shirt to show the swimsuit underneath. I thought I felt his eyes linger a moment longer than normal, but I might have been imagining things. He opened the passenger side door for me and I hopped into his truck.

We were on the road and I rolled down the windows to enjoy the fresh summer air. Mike put on some music and we rolled all the way to the lake.

I helped Mike unload a cooler of drinks onto the boat and then he parked the car while I waited at the boat. The boat had a wrap around couch with another couch at the front and a seat for the driver too, of course. I sat down on the couch and checked my phone while I waited for Mike.

"You know, your dad set this up for me to talk you into being a boy again." Mike said, stepping onto the boat and causing it to rock back and forth a little bit. I was a bit surprised by his directness.

"I figured," I replied. "So, Mike, how are you going to convince me to be a boy?" I asked with feigned enthusiasm.

Mike just laughed. "Oh, I'm not. Personally, I think people should be able to live however they want. If you want to be Mia, then you're Mia. It doesn't hurt me at all to recognize that." Mike said. Then, he looked over at me and raised one eyebrow. "And if you don't mind me saying so, I'd have to be a fool to not see it. You're a beautiful young lady."

"Thanks Mike," I said, and walked over to him as he started the boat and pulled us out into the lake. "Really, thanks," I repeated, putting my hand on his broad shoulder.

"Don't have to thank me for saying the truth!. Now sit back and relax. Enjoy the sun!" He called out over the sound of the boat's engine.

I did as he asked, stripping the shorts and shirt to lie down in my bathing suit. I felt very aware of the cool lake air on my thighs and just how tight this bathing suit was. Embarrassingly, I felt myself getting hard. I was small enough that I didn't think anyone would notice, but just to be safe I lay down on my stomach, feeling my little member throbbing underneath me.

I tried to distract myself by looking at Mike, but that just made things worse. A lot worse, in fact, because he kept looking back at me and smiling.

"Everything okay?" He called, "we're almost there."

I gave him the thumbs up and wondered where there was and whether I could lose my embarrassing erection by the time we got there.

No such luck. He piloted the boat into a secluded little inlet with trees growing on the shore nearby. We were the only ones there.

"I always like to go for a swim here," he said, cutting the engine. "Helps me to wake up! Want to join me?"

I nodded. "In a minute," I said, feigning a yawn as I tried to look extra relaxed while still keeping my crotch covered.

"Suit yourself. Come in when you're ready." Mike said, taking off his shirt to show a thick and hairy body. It occurred to me that he was probably three times as wide as I was. His arms were almost as thick as my legs.

"Well don't look so jealous. You can swim too!" He laughed. He must have noticed me staring and I blushed. He was already in his swim shorts and he jumped into the water with a splash.

I took the opportunity and quickly sat up, checking my crotch. I was still throbbing and there was even a wet spot on my swimsuit. Was I that horny? Get it together, I thought. A swim in the cold water should sort me out.

I quickly leapt into the water too and was greeted with a cold shock. My erection was no match for the freezing water, and soon I was swimming around trying to keep warm.

"Wakes you up, huh?" Mike asked, his head popping up next to me.

"O-oh yeah," I replied through my chattering teeth.

"Let's swim to shore and back to warm up," Mike said, gesturing to the nearby tree line. "I'll race you there!"

He took off with a splash and I followed.

I was a good swimmer and soon I was passing Mike. Just when I thought I was going to win for sure, I felt his strong hand grab my leg and pull me back towards him with surprising strength. I suddenly felt like a rag doll and I loved it.

"Mike! You're cheating!" I laughed and splashed some water at him as I turned around.

"There's no rules out here young lady!" He exclaimed with a devilish grin and disappeared under the water. I felt his strong arms grip me around the waist and throw me over his shoulder. He carried me the last few steps forward and put me down on a tree root.

"So I won," I said, putting out my hand as if I was checking my nails.

"You're a fast swimmer," he replied, "but the race was to the boat and back." He gave me a knowing look and then leapt back into the water towards the boat.

I jumped after him, determined to beat him and also wondering if I would feel those big arms around me again. But as I jumped, I felt with horror as my swimsuit caught on the branch and ripped right down the back to my crotch. I checked the damage with my hand and realized that my swimsuit bottom was now just dangling underneath me like some obscene skirt.

I saw Mike plundering through the water up ahead and decided to throw caution to the wind. I took off after him, my white little bottom poking out of the water as I jumped after him.

It didn't take me long to catch up.

"Mike!" I called, "little problem." But he didn't hear as he swam through the water. I tried to poke him on the leg, but I ended up grabbing him a bit and he suddenly spun around!

"Trying to cheat, are you!" He laughed, and disappeared under the water before I could get a word in.

So there I was, essentially bottomless, treading water with Mike swimming somewhere underneath me. How humiliating! I prayed he couldn't see my situation under the water.

Suddenly, he wrapped an arm around me and started swimming and pushing me towards the boat, his head rubbing against the side of my belly. Dangerously close to, what my mother called, her swimsuit zone. The irony was not lost.

I beat my little fists on Mike's back trying to get him to stop, but he was inexorable.

"Oh no missy," he shouted in-between breaths, "I'm not letting you go so you can cheat again!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw that we were almost at the boat. My heart felt like it was going to hammer its way out of my chest. My swimsuit bottoms dangled pathetically underneath. Then I realized that I was hard again. I hadn't even noticed, but now that I did it was unmistakable. My little member was loving it and I wished I could crawl into a hole and never come out.

But that's not what happened. Almost at the boat, Mike sank lower, grabbed me by the bare bottom, and lifted me right out of the water and onto the boat, surfacing right in front of me with a smile.

It quickly faded when he looked down. There I was, trying to cross my legs with my hard little cock pointing straight up towards the sky. I tried to cross my legs a little bit more, but the head was unmistakably visible. I looked up towards the sky too, unable to process the humiliation of the situation. Unable to move.

"Oh." Mike said.

"The tree root..." I muttered, but Mike was already pulling himself out of the water. I thought I saw a tent in his swimsuit but I couldn't be sure. He climbed up next to me, grabbed a towel to throw over my shoulders, and then swung up the seats to access the storage. He rummaged around for a second and then came out with a skimpy black bikini.

"My niece left it here from last time," he said, holding it out. "It's the only girl's suit I have."

"Thanks Mike," I said, taking the bikini. "And I am so sorry."

"No, no," he said, waving off my apology. "Nothing to be sorry for. I was a bit too rough. I'm the one that's sorry."

"Can you turn around for a second?" I asked him, and he looked puzzled for a second. "While I change, I mean."

He immediately said yes and turned. I swung my legs out of the water, my little hairless cock still standing proudly erect. I took off the old tattered swimsuit and put on the bikini. To my chagrin, the new bikini barely covered my cock. Rather than cooperating and shrinking down to a smaller size, my little member throbbed all the more, reveling in my humiliation. Still, it was better than nothing, even if the the back was hardly more than a string in my asscrack. I put the top on too for good measure and told Mike I was ready.

He turned around and took me in, including the small tent in my bikini bottoms.

"Beautiful!" He exclaimed, "you wear it better than she did!"

I blushed at the compliment. "I am really sorry for making you see that earlier. I really didn't mean to."

"Nonsense! Giving a man a nice view like that isn't something to apologize for! Never thought I'd get to see it!" He said quickly.

My heart beat even faster than I thought possible. Was Mike into me? Suddenly all the signs were there. The furtive looks and grabbing me during the race. Could he just want to get my hands on me? I had to find out.

"Mike," I said, "the new swimsuit is a little bit smaller. Can you help me to put on some sunscreen on me again?"

"Sure, absolutely," Mike replied, happy to have something to do and looking a bit embarrassed himself.

"Start with my back, please," I said, taking my old position lying on my stomach on the boat couch.

I heard Mike squirt some sunscreen on his hands and then he stood behind me. Those big hands ran over my back, pulling up the string of the bikini to get everything. I was reveling in the moment when he moved his hands down to my lower back.

"Lower too?" He asked, giving my butt a gentle pat.

An innocent enough question, and I practically blurted out "Yes!". Those big hands were immediately on my butt, spreading the sunscreen around and, perhaps not so inadvertently, spreading my ass. I wiggled my butt back on his hands in response, lifting my hips up a little bit. I hoped I wasn't going too far.

After spending as long on my butt as humanely possible, he asked me to turn over. The moment of truth. I could feel my erection throbbing and I knew that it was extremely obvious in the black bikini.

I turned over, not daring to look at him.

He chuckled. "So you still have the little soldier down there, huh?" He asked me the question as he began putting sunscreen on my things, moving closer to my 'little soldier'.

"Yes, but I wish I didn't," I replied. "I'm afraid it's ugly."

"Nonsense!" Mike replied, now rubbing my inner thigh. "I thought it was a pretty one! When I saw earlier, I mean."

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure." Mike replied. "If you'll show me again, I can tell you for sure." He added with a devilish wink,

The butterflies felt like they would fly out of my stomach. I looked Mike in the eye, but he was fixated on my crotch. With both hands I reached down and pulled my little black bikini down, exposing myself. My tiny hairless cock twitched in response, a bit of white precum on the tip.

"Beautiful!" Mike exclaimed, and I blushed harder than I ever have in my life. "If you want to see an ugly cock, well, I have one for you."

I nodded my head meekly. "Can I see, Mike?" I asked, biting my lip innocently.

"You asked for it!" He said, and stood up next to me to pull down his swim trunks, exposing the biggest cock I had ever seen. Well, I hadn't seen any other cocks hard, not personally, but this one seemed huge. It looked as thick as a tree branch to me and just as hard, with a circumcised head poking right at me.

"Ugly, huh?" He asked.

"Mike," I said slowly, "I've never done this before."

The little game of pretending was over. Suddenly he was standing next to me, looking down with his hard cock pointed directly at my face.

"Mia," Mike said slowly, "we don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I do want to," I replied, "but can you show me? I'm worried I'll mess it up."

"Oh Mia," Mike groaned, "I can show you. Can you start by touching it?"

I nodded eagerly. It was easy enough to do. It was right there. That big thick monster of a cock, so different to my own. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and began slowly moving my hand up and down, reveling in the strength and heat emanating off it. Mike took a step closer. His big cock was only inches from my face. I used my other hand to rub his balls and Mike moaned in approval.

"May I put it in my mouth, Mike?" I asked, still stroking him. "Please?"


"Oh my god, you are incredible," Mike laughed. "Yes, Mia, I would love that."

"Just tell me if I'm doing it right, okay?" I said, looking up at him. I put my tongue out first, licking the head and Mike moaned again.

"Oh God Mia," He said, and I knew I must be doing something right. The taste was nothing too special, but I was uncontrollably horny. I imagined if someone saw me right now, they would see a hot little slut with her bikini bottom pulled down sucking on the big cock of a man old enough to be her father. I almost came right there.

I focused my efforts on Mike's cock, and put the whole tip in my mouth. That alone was pretty big and stretched my mouth. I was careful to not let my teeth touch the shaft as I used my tongue to lick the cock head that was now in my mouth. Mike groaned again.

"You like it, Daddy?" I asked, pulling my head back and using my hand again to stroke his cock now covered with my spit.

"Oh Mia, you are full of surprises. Yes, I love it. You make daddy feel so good. Can I put my hands on your head?" He asked. I was thrilled to hear him call himself daddy and I eagerly nodded yes to his request.

I let that big cock stretch my mouth as I felt Mike's big hand brush my own hands off his cock so it was only kept in place with my mouth and then move his hand to the back of my head. He gently held my head in place while he moved his hips back and forth, letting his cock slide around in my mouth. I moaned in pleasure and wonder, never imagining I would love being used like this so much.

"Oh my little girl loves Daddy's big cock in her mouth, huh?" Mike's dirty words just drove me even crazier and I moaned in affirmative around his member invading my mouth.

Mike leaned in a little bit and reached one of those big hands towards my crotch, where my own little cock still stood erect. His big hand easily covered the whole thing and he sort of kneaded it in a gentle fist. The sensation was indescribable and I knew I was going to come. I tried to protest or at least warn him but his other hand kept my head still and his big cock was still pulsing in my mouth. My protests came out as moans as I came into his hand harder than I have ever come in my life.

I thought I might see stars, and Mike's rock hard member never left my mouth. As my orgasm subsided, I realized two things. First, I had just come with another man's cock in my mouth and second, I was gently biting on his cock. It had happened while I came.

"Easy, girl," Mike cooed as he pulled my head off his cock. A long string of saliva fell off it and down my chin. I looked up at Mike.

"You liked that, huh?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy," I replied, still trying to act like a good girl. I looked at his hand and saw that it was covered in my cum.

"Do you want to continue?" He asked.

That was sweet of him, I thought. "Of course, Daddy. I want to help you cum too."

"That's a good girl," he said. "Stand up and get out of that swimsuit."

I did as I was told, stripping off the top and bottom to stand totally nude. My little cock was soft again after its release, but I was as horny as ever. Mike took a seat on the couch and patted his hand next to him. I jumped next to him with my knees on the couch and my mouth over his cock.

"Good girl," he said, grabbing my hair at the base and holding my head right above his cock. "Are you gonna make Daddy feel good?"

"Yes, Daddy, please use my mouth." I replied, and it must have been good enough because he pushed my head down on his cock, making me gag a little as spit ran down his shaft.

He pushed my head up and down with one hand while his other reached over and grabbed hold of my ass. It felt wet and I realized that was his hand with my cum in it, and I blushed again. Is it possible to be bashful with a mouthful of cock? I guess so.

When his big finger started circling my hole, I moaned in agreement.

12