The Hot Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh take it, I'm going to make you my whore, take it...oh yes!" he said as he pumped his cum deep inside her.

Maggie cried out as another orgasm hit her, "oh fuck YEEES, FUCK".

After one final lunge, he unloaded his last deposit deep inside and collapsed on top of her. Their exhausted bodies were covered in sweat as they both panted and sought to recover. After a while Walter got up and withdrew his cock from her pussy, cum oozed out from her mound and ran down her legs as she also got up. Without a word she picked up clothes and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

Soon after, Walter gave Maggie a lift home, half way through the journey, he stopped on a layby and they fucked again inside the car. Forcefully he pulled her on top of him, and impaled her on his cock. While she grinded on top of him, he roughly fondled with her breasts and hungrily sucked on her nipples. They were both panting for breath as they fucked like wild animals and soon Maggie let out a high-pitched mew like a cat when Walter shot another load inside her womb.

"You're mine now," he reminded her.

There was nothing said when Maggie got out of the car, no goodbyes, nothing. She slammed shut the car door and went into the house. Inside, Adam was in the living room gaming, he had his headset on but he heard Maggie open the door.

"Hey Honey, you're a bit late tonight, everything ok?" he called out to his wife while his eyes glued to the screen.

"Yea everything is fine, Tony just had something to do for this girlfriend...," she replied and quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom for a shower. She has never lied to her husband before so she was surprised how spontaneous she was to come up with that response. She stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror to examine herself, there were love bites and some bruising around her breasts. Her pussy was sore and swollen but strangely Maggie felt good.

The next day, Maggie took an emergency contraceptive pill bought at the local pharmacy for fear of getting pregnant. She had no plans to get pregnant with Adam either but she never used any contraception when they make love, it was always a case that if it does happen then they would have the baby. She was apprehensive about seeing Walter again so soon after what happened last night, she convinced herself it was a mistake, one that won't happen again. Inside the restaurant the front of house staff were cleaning and setting up the tables. Walter was teaching some of the junior chefs on cooking some of the dishes and what needs to be prepped.

Momentarily their eyes locked onto each other's for a couple of seconds before Walter carried on his work. For the rest of the night Maggie tried to avoid Walter until near closing time, Walter followed Maggie into the ladies' toilets. He pulled Maggie towards him and tried to kiss her; however, Maggie pushed him away.

"No Walter, last night was a mistake, I'm a married woman," she told him, then she pushed past him and exited the toilets. Her heart was beating really fast, her body was responding to the excitement she felt, the heat from her pussy was giving her a tingling sensation, however she was determined not to betray her husband again. That night she cuddled up to her husband to initiate sex. She made sure she kept her bra on to hide her love bites. Their love making as per normal was always slow, gentle and intimate. They kissed and made love in the missionary position until Adam came inside her after 10mins.

"OH, Jesus that was amazing, it's been quite a while since we had sex, baby, did you come?" he asked.

"Yes of course, it was great," she lied; for the first time in their intimacy, she didn't climax.

12