The Hot Spring Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys all cheered when they saw us coming. We had barely reached their group before plates of BBQ and drinks filled our hands.

The conversation flowed as easily as the drinks.

The guys that were with Thomas came along with him.

"Was that land cruiser yours?" one of them, Devon I would later learn, said.

"Oh? Oh yeah, you like them?" Kenneth said.

"Hell yeah! I've always wanted one!" Devon replied.

Kenneth chuckled.

"Me too. I got one the minute I got my first job after college," Kenneth replied.

They broke out into laughter.

I tuned out the boys as they went off into car talk.

Thomas turned away from them and started a conversation with us.

"Did you go to State too?" he asked me, staring at my hoodie.

"Yeah, Chemistry," I answered.

"Oh, me too!" his reply caught me off guard. "Can I get your number? Maybe we can meet up for coffee and you can give me some career advice."

"Ohhh, I was in Chemistry too," Cynthia said while jumping onto his arm and staring into his phone. "Who is that?"

Thomas showed Jenny and I his lock screen.

"My ex, just last week," he said sullenly.

"Oh...sorry!" Cynthia said embarrassed.

The three of us exchanged numbers as Jenny stood with her arms crossed, annoyed. She never like parties at the best of times.

"Lighten up Jen!" Cynthia side hugged her. "You can get the real college experience now!"

We ended up sitting around the bonfire which was large enough to fit everybody around.

We conversed, ate, and drank as the rest of the boys filtered in.

A message alert came on my phone.

"Check her out!"

Attached was a file.

"Oh shit, wrong person. DO NOT OPEN IT."

It was from Thomas.

Who was he trying to fool? I tapped on the video icon.

In it, the petite blonde he said was his ex was being fucked from behind by somebody. The phone camera in front of her face captured the range of pleasure she felt.

I leaned back, hiding the screen from my friends beside me. Did Thomas catch her cheating? Why would anybody cheat on that?

I could see the man raise his hand and spank her ass hard. Her mouth opened wide and I could see her eyes roll. The video was kept on silent but I could her clearly as she mouthed "I'm cumming!" repeatedly. She shook, her face buried in the bed, for what felt like an entire minute. When she stopped, I watched as the man withdrew his cock slowly, being revealed inch by inch.

Was that?

The man leaned down and grabbed the phone, turning it up, which revealed Thomas' attractive face. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto her knees. He smacked his cock on her face which spurred her into action. The thick girth stretched her jaws wide as it slid between her lips. She was surprisingly able to take much of it, the long length disappearing into her throat as I watched her gag. One hand on her head guided the rapid speed of the face fucking as the other filmed. The video shook as a burst of cum sprang out from around her lips before the cock was withdrawn from her mouth. He stroked his cock rapidly and ropes of thick white cum splashed against her face before dripping down onto her chest. She rubbed the cum on her chest into her titties and looked seductively into the camera before the video ended.

"What are you looking at?" Andrew asked trying to peer at my phone.

"Oh nothing," I yelped, my face red. "Just some Chinese clickbait from my parents."

I stared at Thomas as he stood up to initiate a drinking game. I felt my face burning as my eyes slid down his body to his shorts. How much of this hot feeling was the alcohol?

We started playing a game where we had to pass an imaginary ball around with certain moves. If you made a mistake, you got a strike and would have to take a shot. Three strikes and the group collectively decide on a dare for you.

After multiple rounds, nobody in our group had yet to do a dare. But every round we were hit with strikes. I looked around and could see that everybody's faces were turning crimson red, the five of us cursed with Asian flush. As the rounds continued, I could see everybody was starting to get really drunk. Kenneth slowly leaned over onto Jenny and passed out.

"Kenneth? Kenneth!" she tried slapping him awake.

He just moaned, half asleep, in response.

"Let us give you a hand," Devon said, his friend Jake just behind.

The two boys picked Kenneth up and walked off into the woods with Jenny in tow.

We paused the game and the boys just chatted as we waited for them to return.

Jenny came back, her face even redder than before, and a bit flustered.

We were now alone with a dozen horny college boys.

"Let's up the ante a bit," Thomas' eyes gleamed devilishly. "Each demerit is one clothing item off!"

"STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!" chanted the boys.

The three of us looked at each other nervously.

"We'll give ourselves a handicap," Thomas tried reassuring us after seeing our discomfort. "We'll take two items off if you manage to get us out AND, we'll cap you three to lingerie."

I could see Jenny about to put an end to things as the boys begged us to stay and continue the fun.

"Okay fine," I blurted out.

Jenny looked at me in shock as Cynthia cheered with the boys.

The rounds went quick, with clothes being thrown in all directions. The boys were careful not to pick on us, and most were significantly stripped while we were still in what would be considered street clothes.

"Thomas," said one of the gingers.

"Thomas," said the boy I remembered as Richard.

They continually picked on Thomas, getting him to strip what was left of his clothes.

"Thomas!" I jeered before he sent it back to me.

"Thomas!!" I shouted

"Cherise?"

"Thomas!!!" I fell back down laughing as he just stared at me in silence.

"Ehhh!" buzzed one of the boys.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" the boys started chanting.

Thomas stared right at me as he undid the drawstring of his swim trunks and looped his thumbs into the waistband. He pulled them over his waist and let them drop. I heard Cynthia gasp loudly and my mouth fell open at what I saw.

It looked like one of my forearms was swinging between his legs. His cock was massive! But not only that, it was strangely as beautiful as the rest of his body. It was slightly veiny and thick like a water bottle. He was cleanly waxed and his large plum-sized balls hung low, swinging as he displayed his manhood.

The boys cheered and poked fun at Thomas. Finally, one of their own was completely nude. They must have seen it in the locker rooms before because, apart from a few "Nice cock!" said in jest, nobody seemed phased by it.

Except us.

Cynthia and I exchanged looks of shock and shared...appreciation? We even caught Jenny sneaking a look from between her fingers.

The boys settled down and we continued our little game. This time, every time it landed on Thomas, he would pass it to me.

"Cherise," he would say staring right into my eyes.

"Cherise."

"Cherise."

I would mess up every so often, from giggling or sudden lapses of thought, and before I knew it, I was in my underwear.

It was suddenly silent as the boys perused my body. I covered myself with my hands self-consciously at first before loosening up as the game continued without fanfare.

"Cherise," Thomas said out of the blue.

I sat shocked into silence. I was already in my underwear! He knew that. He must have.

"Ehhh," he buzzed with a grin.

He leaned back, displaying his cock to me.

The balls on this guy, figuratively and literally, I thought.

I smiled coyly. Fine, I'll give you a tease.

I stood up to everybody's shock.

I turned around so my back was facing into the bonfire. I slowly crept my fingers up my back as the boys slowly chanted my name.

"Cher-rise, Cher-rise, Cher-rise."

I paused with my fingers on the clasp. They quickened the pace of their chant and started stamping on the floor in time.

Ah, what the hell.

I popped the clasp and slowly slipped off the top, dropping it into Cynthia's hands.

I cupped my breasts in my hands and slowly turned around.

The chanting and thumping grew to a crescendo. The tribalistic nature of the chants and the fire, along with the alcohol, lowered my inhibitions.

No.

I wanted to do this.

Not for the rest of the boys, but for Thomas.

I lifted my hefty bosom in my hands and let them fall dramatically.

While all eyes were on me, my eyes were on Thomas. He stared right back at me. He was not hooting or hollering like the rest of the guys. He was silent, his eyes scanning my naked chest as if he was burning the image into his memory. I watched as his cock twitched and stirred before my eyes.

This chiseled beautiful god among men was turned on because of me. I felt my lust surging through my body, a combination of the alcohol and the erotic nature of this whole ordeal made me far more brazen than I could ever imagined. I leaned over and swung my tits back and forth. They bounced in a pendulous motion before I stood up straight and made them bounce up and down. The boys turned silent. This was far beyond even their expectations and every single one of them was trying to burn this moment into their spank bank. I twisted my nipples between my fingers and felt my panties turning wet as I watched Thomas' cock jerk and grow even larger. Abruptly, I turned around and threw my t-shirt back on.

"Shows over boys!" I cried out confidently. "Let's go girls."

The boys groaned in disappointment and begged for more as we walked away back to our tents without looking back.

"What was that?!" Jenny whispered in shock.

"Shush," I giggled. "Just having a little fun."

As I unzipped the tent opening, I could hear Andrew's soft snoring. He was out cold. As I stripped out of my clothes, the cold forest air blowing onto my panties made me realize how soaking wet they were. I was not ready for bed. I was wired on adrenaline and felt way too turned on to do nothing about it. Instead of putting on my pajamas I slipped on a different bikini and quietly made my way to the hot springs.

I felt immediately calm as I slipped into the warm water. As I leaned back and closed my eyes, the image of Thomas' cock rising to my body was the only thing I saw. My hands slipped down and rubbed against my bottoms. My fingers attacked my nipples. I moaned loudly and did not hear the running footsteps go past the tubs.

A large splash in the river shocked me out of my lust-driven daze. In the moonlight, I saw Thomas walk out of the water.

The cold dip did not shrink his package by much as it swung between his legs. He made his way towards me.

He paused when he noticed me.

"Sorry didn't see you there," he grinned.

He slipped into the tub with me.

"Hope you don't mind, the river's fucking cold."

There was an awkward silence as I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Oh, you're probably wondering why I just jumped into the river?" he tried to initiate. "It was a dare."

"I see," I replied curtly.

I could see him out of the corner of his eye perusing my body.

"Different swim suit?" he asked.

"Yeah...," I paused. "I brought more than one pair, just in case."

"In case of?"

I cleared my throat.

"In case there were other people here."

"Oh, that makes sense," he acted like he was thinking really hard. "I was wondering why a young mom like you would be wearing something so...sensual."

"How did...," I trailed off as I watched his eyes walk down my body.

I glanced down and gasped loudly.

I had shifted my top while pleasuring myself and my nipples were exposed. Rivulets of pearly white milk ran down my chest from my nipples before I covered them with my arms.

We sat there silent for just a moment, my eyes shifting around awkwardly as I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Your moans are really sexy," he said nonchalantly.

"What?!" I gasped in surprise.

"Andrew not able to satisfy you?"

"Of course, he can! Now go away you fucking pervert."

"Why are you here then?" he pushed. "I heard you as I coming up and hid behind the tree for a bit...am I wrong or did I hear my name?"

At a lose of words, my mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"I can help with that," he stood up and walked towards me, his cock standing high.

"Oh, my goodness!" I shrieked as I pushed myself back against the cold rocky wall of the hot spring tub.

He stopped with his body right against mine. His cock hung above my face and obscured half my vision.

I craned my neck all the way to look into his face. His green eyes were still bright in the moon light. My fingers climbed up his body, following the lines of his sculpted body. I could practically see the strings of muscles as I admired his sculpted abs.

He smacked my face with his cock, snapping me out of my shock, and before I knew it, I had my lips wrapped around his cock. I moaned as I sucked on the thick head. The salty taste of his precum and the sulfur taste of the hot spring water did not deter my efforts to satisfy him. My hands worked their way up and down the veiny rigid cock.

He abruptly pushed me off his cock and palmed my face, washing it with the spring water, before picking me up like I weighed nothing. We stared at each for only a moment, our hot panting mixing and filling our noses before our lips met. Our tongues intertwined and I moaned loudly as I tightened the grip of my legs around his torso. We made out under the moon light for what felt like hours before he pulled me back and inspected my tits. He flicked the cups off my tits, revealing the pale white orbs which were now topped by distended red nipples which were aching to be touched. A drop of milk hanging off the tip reflected the moonlight.

He grabbed my breast roughly, causing me to gasp, before he started alternating between massaging them and twisting my nipples.

"OHHHhhh," I moaned.

He lifted me higher and wrapped his mouth around my nipple. He swirled his tongue around it, flicking it before gently nibbling the sensitive tip. He sucked hard on it while pulling back, I felt my nipple jetting milk into his mouth before the suction gave out with a pop.

"Fuuuck me," I moaned as I grabbed handfuls of his golden hair tightly in my hand.

He gave my other breast the same treatment, alternating between them as I moaned loudly and grinded my pussy against his abs.

He lowered me and held me against his torso for a moment. I stared in embarrassment at the dripping trails of my juices that ran down his abs to his cock.

Our tongue met again before I felt him deftly move aside my bikini bottom and his cock slide through my ass. I felt the heat emanating from the rod only inches from my opening.

"Wait," I tried to say before the head of his cock slipped between my pussy lips.

I moaned loudly as his cock slid past the point of no return.

"Oh shit," he broke our kiss and tried pulling his cock out. "My bad."

I resisted his efforts and grabbed him roughly by the hair.

"No; Fuck. Me." I ordered, my eyes burning with lust.

He thrusted hard. His cock burrowing inches deeper into me caused me to squeal.

"Gentle!" I yelled as I slapped his chest.

He slowly bobbed me up and down his cock. I grunted slightly with each thrust but I felt my insides growing slicker and my pussy slowly opening up to accommodate his large girth. Gravity assisted with the efforts and before long I watched in amazement as the final inch of his length slid inside me.

I felt incredibly full. Like I have never felt before. What was discomfort at first, slowly grew into a strange persistent sense of pleasure. I squirmed on his cock, and without him even thrusting, I felt like I was edging myself closer to cumming.

That's when he picked me up and then dropped me.

"Fuuuuck," the word forced out of me in a low moan.

He grabbed a hold of my ass and used it as leverage to slide me up and down his cock at a rapid pace. The insane girth pulled on my pussy as his cock slid in and out. My body bounced like I was riding a bull and I moaned deliriously as I stroked his chest as he fucked me. I felt my body turning numb with pleasure, my brain not able to process it all. He bottomed out and held me there. I felt the head of his cock applying steady pressure to the back of my pussy. With his arms, he started grinding my crotch against his pelvis. My clit being rubbed and stimulated made me grit my teeth as I felt my body going over the edge.

"Oh, oh, OH my GOD!" I screamed as I started cumming. I felt my juices squirt out from around his cock and cold rivulets of milk starting to run down my chest as he continued to gyrate my body against his. I hugged him tightly, my nails digging into his back as I pushed my face into his chest. I kissed and sucked on his hard pecs, his manly odour filling my noise made me lust for him even more.

He pulled me off his cock and turned me around in the air. He slowly lowered me into the water, pushing me forward and continued fucking me doggy style without pausing. The water splashed loudly with each of his thrusts. My pussy was lifted out of the water as he fucked, my legs floating as I gripped the edge of the tub. He reached his hands out one at a time to roughly squeeze my tits. His fingers roughly twisting and pinching my sensitive nipples, streams of milk dripping into the water.

"Fuck, I love little spinners like you," he moaned.

I see.

He was fucking me like I was his personal flashlight.

I was his cock sleeve.

The idea of that, of being used this way, turned me on even more. I was ready for release.

"Hmm, you like this tight married pussy?" I teased in my cutesy voice, looking back seductively.

He stared back silently, eyes burning intensely.

"You like my tiny Asian body and these big milky titties," I grabbed one of my tits and squeezed it between my hands.

I felt his cock suddenly swell before a blast of cum splashed against the back of my pussy, filling me with his hot baby making juice.

"Fuck!" he yelled before sliding his cock out. The thick head popping past my clit sent me over the edge. I reached down to rub my clit furiously. Our moans filled the small clearing as we came simultaneously. I felt streaks of his warm cum land on my back, relatively cool against the hot water in the tub.

We stayed still for a moment, panting loudly to recover from the exertion. He lifted me out of the tub and climbed out. He caught me in his arms after I stumbled from being lightheaded from the heat and the pleasure. I grabbed onto the edge of the pool as he washed away the cum on my back with warm water he carried with his cupped hands. His wet hands caressing my body as he washed made me moan quietly.

I felt him roughly squeeze my ass and a glob of his cum ooze out of my pussy.

"Oh...," I moaned.

"Oh...," he repeated me. "Are you on the pill?"

"No...but it'll be fine," I swayed my hips to grab his attention.

He smiled before hugging me from behind. His cock slid between my legs and I stroked it as we kissed. His hand returned to milking my breasts while a thick finger sunk into my sopping pussy. I gyrated and grinded my hips against his finger as I felt his cock grow larger between my legs. He moved his hands to my waist and raised me up over his cock. I lifted my legs spread eagle with my hands which were soon replaced by his.

We both stared at the reflection in the pool. My pussy gaped slightly, bright red and glistening in the moonlight. A dribble of his cum oozed out. My clit had swollen up and protruded out of its hood. In between my legs, his hard cock stood proud. It was slimy with our juices and it twitched as he watched me reach down and direct it to my opening. His cock slid in effortlessly this time, and it felt even better watching in amazement at the monstrosity that was disappearing into me between my legs.