The Hot Spring Affair

Story Info
Asian couples' getaway gets interrupted by college jocks.
11.2k words
4.4
60.3k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My butt started to hurt as we bounced along the pothole ridden forest road. Cynthia and Alexandre sang along to the couple's duet blaring from the speakers as my husband, Andrew, focused on the road. I smiled as I stared out at the passing forest scenery. We were headed to a little-known wilderness spot that had several natural hot spring pools. Nestled amongst the forest and beside a roaring river, it was a picturesque spot as any. Visitors over the years shored up the flow of spring water with rocks and created several hot tub sized pools. It was a secluded place that you could go to unwind away from civilization.

A message from Jenny popped up.

"Hey Cherise, just got on the forest road. Be there soon. Stay safe!"

The three of us discovered this oasis while we were still in college, unhitched and enjoying the freedom that came with semi-adulthood. We were hooked after the first visit and promised each other that we would make it out here together at least once a year.

I tapped out a reply to Jenny before taking the opportunity to text my parents in case we lost service.

"Hey, just so you know, we might lose service out here. Thanks again for taking care of Timmy!!"

We felt bad leaving our little baby with my parents, he was just closing in on his first birthday, but they had been pining for a grandson for years and demanded to be allowed to babysit. We left them plenty of supplies and milk to last the weekend.

I felt a cold wetness spreading from my nipples that began to saturate the pads of my bra.

Shit.

I hated how just thinking about him would cause this.

I tapped on Andrew's arm. He looked over with a concerned smile which turned into a grimace when I gave him a peek of the wet spots on my shirt. He turned down the music.

"I'm gonna pull over for a stretch break," he told the couple in the back.

I grabbed my day bag and hiked into the woods for some privacy.

"Don't get eaten by a bear while you're peeing!" jeered Cynthia.

I hunkered behind a large pine tree, out of view from the road. I pulled off my top and unclasped my bra. I breathed a sigh of relief as my breasts dropped out of their cage. The cold mountain air made my nipples perk up, translucent droplets already forming on the tips. My milk-laden breasts felt like they hung even heavier off my chest ever since the pregnancy. They were a pain even before, the 32DD pair had already looked massive on my otherwise petite 4'11" Asian body, but they had swollen even larger along with the rest of my body. Small jets of milk sprayed out as I gently massaged them before putting on the breast pump. It took no time at all before I had to dump the full bottle onto the forest floor.

"What a waste," I cringed.

I sniffed the bottle and licked a few remaining droplets from around the rim.

"It doesn't taste particularly good," I mused as I winched putting on the bra again, the material irritating my sensitive red nipples.

"Yah taking a shit?!" I could hear Cynthia heckling me from the road.

"No!" I yelled back with a giggle.

We drove another hour before a sharp pull off split us off from the main road. It wasn't long after that we started to see the river and our SUV arrived at the campground shortly after. Several clearings scattered around the hot springs offered areas to pitch tents that were vehicle accessible. The sites were usually well maintained by visitors, only once did we have to clean up what looked like the remnants of a college party. We slowly emptied the car of the supplies and began pitching our tents.

I laughed at Cynthia as she struggled to set up the tent. She looked out of place amongst the tree with her alternative styling, which also clashed with her slim Chinese physique. The ripped jeans shorts, fishnets, and black tank top, with a black and white flannel shirt around her waist, were definitely not standard camping attire.

I felt fortunate to have sat next to her on the first day of our chemistry program. We hit it off right off the bat after I worked up the courage to initiate the conversation by asking her about her tattoos. She actively rebelled against her conservative Chinese parents, something the three of us all could relate to but only she was brave enough to do. She quickly became my closest friend as we grew up into adulthood together.

She started bickering and bitching at Alex after their tent stood for a moment before collapsing. Andrew and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. This reaction caused them to stop fighting and join us. I was happy our partners enjoyed each other's company. Cynthia had met Alexandre during her year abroad studying in France and he surprised all of us when he moved to America after they both graduated.

Our camping ensemble was basically all setup when Jenny's car pulled up. Cynthia and I ran to hug her. I embraced her torso, Jenny dwarfing my tiny body, while she went off with the usual greetings. Her husband, Kenneth, stepped out of the car, greeted us briefly, before beginning to unload. Unlike Cynthia, they were wearing appropriate attire. Hiking pants and a loose long sleeve hiking top did not flatter Jenny's voluptuous body, but she liked to keep such things hidden. She was the mom. Always taking care of us, taking the initiative, and doing the planning. I could not believe that she had married so soon after graduating. She had met Kenneth at a school gala and, at 6'3", he was the only guy there who looked proportionate to her.

We got dressed for our first dip in the hot springs. Coming here during the week, we did not expect any company. I slipped on a risqué yellow string bikini with a thong bottom that I got for Mexico but turned out to be a bit small for public wear. I had been very skinny my entire life, but working out with Andrew and frequent hikes kept my body fit and the pregnancy filled it out further. I cringed as I looked down at my breasts. They threatened to spill out of this top. I had already thought it was too small before, the primary reason why I wanted to return it in the first place, but this was near lewd.

"How do I look?" I sat back on my legs and gave my breasts a little bounce.

"Err, unbelievably sexy," Andrew whispered as he raised his eyebrow.

I could his swimming trunks starting to tent up in the crotch which made me laugh and shake my head.

"Maybe later," I slapped his chest playfully as I moved to exit the tent.

As Andrew and I stepped out of our tent, we saw the two other couples already ready to go. All three of the boys wore standard trunks. Jenny was in a purple onesie and Cynthia in a cute red with white polka dot combo with frills. I could see the other two guys sneaking looks at me as Cynthia's mascaraed eyes grew wide.

"Damn girl!" she squealed. "You thick now, with two Cs!"

I rolled my eyes as I motioned for us to go.

"How's parenthood going?" Jenny asked as the three boys conversed up ahead.

"Oh, you know, awful and tiring," I groaned.

"I can't even imagine," Jenny said.

"Yeah, this womb is mine and mine alone!" Cynthia joked.

We reached the side of the mountain, the pools forming against it were almost unnatural in the untouched setting. I winched as I dipped my toes into the hot water before slowing lowering myself in. We all slowly acclimated to the temperature and were immersed within the hot spring moments later. The mumbling of our conversation was backed by the rushing sound of the river and the calls of the forest birds. Jenny moaned about how relaxing this was, her pharmacy and Kenneth's engineering career kept them very busy but, not surprisingly, proved to be very lucrative. We fell silent once we started noticing the sounds of cars coming in from a distance away. We stayed silent as the noise grew, and grew, and grew. Eventually we could see a convoy of cars and trunks make their way past us and towards the farthest and largest clearing.

"Oh no...," Jenny whispered.

"It'll be fine dear," Kenneth reassured her.

We continued talking, the atmosphere a little on edge now that our peaceful reunion trip was being interrupted.

We heard the low din of many male voices in the distance and a speaker start up. Quiet rap and pop music filled the once silent forest as we listened to them setting up camp.

Eventually the voices grew louder and louder, before a large group of men popped out of the woods.

I think all of our eye brows raised simultaneously.

They were a mixed group of about a dozen Caucasian, Hispanic, and African American college boys. Some wore trunks while others were in speedos. They were obviously some sort of sport team; their bodies large, toned, and muscular; and all were insanely attractive. Or does the cheerleader effect apply to guys as well?

They looked surprised to see us and waved enthusiastically, which we returned with the opposite emotion. I sunk myself lower into the translucent water, trying to hide my body from view. Our counterparts were all visibly displeased with the new male company.

The demi-gods jumped and splashed into the surrounding pools loudly. We were suddenly transported into a busy restaurant, surrounded by the loud roar of multiple conversations blending together.

"Hey guys!" brought back the silence for a moment. "There's other people here, lets keep it reasonable yeah?"

We all looked at the speaker.

"Yes, captain oh captain," chanted back the boys, some snarky, others somewhat serious.

I blushed a little bit when I saw him. He was like the embodiment of a Greek god. Short curly blond hair sat atop a chiseled face. Striking bright green eyes that were visible from a mile away. His body was somehow even more muscular than the athletes that surrounded him, but was still kept lean and slim.

He smiled at us before slipping out of his pool and walking towards us.

He splashed into our pool without invitation.

"Hey guys, sorry for the disturbance," he started his sales pitch. "The name is Thomas."

He slowly worked his way around our circle, shaking each of our hands with a firm handshake.

"I'm the captain of the State soccer team," he said proudly. "You managed to find yourself here with us after a big championship win so, sorry, but we're gonna be a little loud."

He smirked at Jenny's scowl.

"But we got a lot of drinks and fun, so feel free to come join. The more the merrier, right?"

He eyed the three girls.

"And if we're being too loud into the night, feel free to come tell us to turn it down."

He stood up and paused to listen to one of his friends yelling something to him.

I felt Cynthia nudge me in my rib and gestured toward Thomas.

My eyes widened.

The wet material of his grey swim trunks hugged his thighs tightly. It outlined a zucchini sized object in his pants?

That couldn't be?

I turned and saw that even Jenny had her face turned away and was blushing.

He hopped out and looked back at us with a wink before making his way back to his friends.

We struggled to converse and relax as the noise Thomas had quelled earlier returned in full force.

Kenneth checked his watch.

"Should we go start dinner? It's the boy's night to cook," he prompted.

Jenny kneaded her temple.

"I need more time in here," she groaned.

Our partner's eyes flicked around, discussing something furiously without words.

"Are you girls going to be alright?" Alex asked with concern while looking around the clearing.

"It'll be fine," Cynthia teased him by squeezing his butt. "You're just a shout away, and I know karate."

The three guys hopped out of the pool after a quick round of pecks and good byes. It made me giggle seeing the contrast of the three against the new arrivals. Andrew and Alexandre were not flabby by any way, both frequented the gym regularly, but were still clearly outmatched in terms of physique. Kenneth was squishier and his pale skin made him stand out even more amongst the crowd.

We alternated between closing our eyes while trying to zen out the sounds of the guys and chatting about new gossip.

I definitely noticed more of the college boys turning their head, showing interest, and sneaking glances once our partners had left. It made me uneasy, but Thomas seemed like a nice enough guy. The apple can't fall far from the tree.

Jenny clicked her tongue in annoyance.

Jenny: Zhēn de, tā men tài chǎo le. ["Really, they are way too loud," Jenny said tersely]

I was hesitant to join in what I considered was a rude thing to do.

Cherise: Bù yòng dān xīn, yǒu jī huì tā men bù huì nà me bù hǎo ["Don't worry," I tried to reassure her. "Maybe they won't be too bad."]

Cynthia: Wǒ men lái dào zhè lǐ shì xiǎng yǒu yī gè hǎo de shí jiān; hǎo xiàng hǎo de shí jiān lái le ["We came here because we wanted to have a good time," Cynthia mused. "It looks like a good time arrived."]

She did a blowjob motion while pushing her tongue into her cheek.

"I'm married," Jenny hissed as she splashed Cynthia.

We giggled nervously before falling silent.

Cherise: Rú guǒ tā men huì jiǎng zhōng wén...? ["If they knew Chinese...," I said nervously.]

Jenny: Bù kě néng. Nà xiē qiáo kè tài bèn le. Tā men bù kě néng xué dào zhōng wén. ["Impossible," Jenny scoffed. "Those jocks are too stupid. They would not be able to learn Chinese."]

"Let's go," Jenny said.

We climbed out of the pool and slowly walked past the rest of the pools to our campsite. Our flipflops clapped and squished loudly as we walked, giving the boys an excuse to sneak a look at us. I blushed, as I self-consciously tried to hide my jiggling body. I could not resist the urge to look back, and was caught by Thomas who stared right back at me.

Busted.

I turned back around, my face red with shame.

We changed and got ready for dinner after returning to camp.

We conversed about multiple topics over dinner, but it always came back to us complaining about the group of boisterous young men that interrupted our getaway. The boys started getting riled up, voices raised, when Jenny hushed them when she heard three of them approaching our camp. Leading them was Thomas, now dressed in cargo shorts and a white short sleeve button up with the collar splayed open.

"Hey!" he said cheeringly. The other two boy dropped a box of beer bottles and a flat of canned cider onto the table. "A token of our good will."

Thomas bowed in jest with his arm on his stomach.

"We're also going to have a big bonfire tomorrow night. There is going to be BBQ, drinks, and games so I think it'll be a good time. We would love for you to join."

He turned and stared directly into my eyes as he said the last bit.

"Anyways," he threw his hands up. "No commitments now, just come if you are feeling up for it tomorrow."

They turned around and made their way back, chatting boisterously as they went.

My eyes lingered on his firm butt maybe just a moment too long as he walked away.

"We should go," Cynthia giggled.

"We'll think about," Jenny said in a tone that made it clear that it was more of a no than a maybe.

We finished dinner without discussing the invitation or the boys again.

The sun set over the mountain and threw the campground into darkness. We got a campfire going and sat around it, roasting marshmallows for smores and partaking in the gifted alcohol.

"We should go", Cynthia said adamantly.

"No," Jenny tried to end it there.

"Its just this one time!" Cynthia rebutted. "We've been here like 7 times and its always the same."

"Cherise?" Jenny asked, expecting me to be the tie breaker in her favour.

"Um," as I was thinking of a response, the image of Thomas in the hot tub with me popped up in my head. I felt my nipples perk up and a strange tingle in my pants. "Yes, I think we should go. Maybe it'll be fun?"

"What?!" Jenny said surprised.

"Hehe, yay!" Cynthia cheered.

The guys looked around in dismay, not sure if they should speak up.

"It might be fun to relive the college days one last time," Alex mused.

"I suppose it can't hurt," Andrew deferring to my decision.

Cynthia was in a much better mood. She was bubbly as we continued to gossip, talk life, and philosophy, as the embers blazed and cracked. The soft rumble of music carried through the forest from the other camp. We could just feel the vibrations from the bass rumbling the forest floor and could hear the faint laughter drifting through the trees.

It was nearly midnight when we wished each other a good night and made our way into our tents.

As everybody settled in, Andrew and I quietly stripped our clothes off.

I laid on top of him, our lips meeting and tongues intertwining, as I pressed my body into him. I sat up and caressed his torso. I was normally incredibly turned on by his toned body, but now I was just imagining how he would have looked if he had as much muscles as those jocks.

I slipped his cock into me and muffled my moan as he started sliding his cock into me.

"Ohhh!" a moan escaped my lips as he squeezed my breasts and gave the nipples a soft twist.

I closed my eyes and the memory of Thomas in his swim trunks formed in my mind. It looked huge! But my tiny body would not be able to fit even half of it before being split apart. There's no way that thing would do anything but hurt girls. The poor guy.

We heard Jenny click her tongue loudly in annoyance. "Already?!"

"Sorry," Kenneth moaned.

Andrew and I looked at each other and giggled. We switched positions so he was on top. He brought my legs up to behind my head and pistoned into me rapidly. I could see sweat beading on his head before he groaned loudly. I felt his cock pulsing inside of me which elicited moans from lips. He pulled out and tied the condom off. We cleaned ourselves with wet wipes and dressed for bed.

As we tried to fall asleep, we heard Cynthia and Alex going at it.

"Yeah? You want to see me get fucked by those guys," Cynthia whispered before giggling. "Your dick twitched? I was just joking..."

We listened uncomfortably to them having sex before drifting to sleep, the soft rumble of distant music fading to nothing.

I woke up in the middle of the night with the strong urge to pee.

"Too many drinks," I moaned silently

I shook Andrew awake to get him to escort me.

"Just go," he said irritated while half-asleep. "It'll be fine."

I grunted in frustration at my lazy boyfriend.

I stumbled my way to the outhouse with my flashlight. I batted away mosquitos from my bare legs and kept my ears on high alert for monsters in the dark.

After checking the toilet for bugs, I sat down and began peeing. I heard somebody walk up and tug on the door.

"Fuck," a male voice said.

I finished up quickly and opened the outhouse door, scanning in front of it to find out who that was. There was nobody there. Confused I walked out and looked behind the outhouse. I gasped.

Thomas had turned around and was holding his cock in his hand, ready to urinate on the tree behind the outhouse.

My flashlight focused in on the cock before I yelped and just stumbled away.

"Shit, sorry Cherise," he yelled after me. "I..."

His voice trailed off as I just kept walking away.

Holy shit. That was no illusion at the hot spring. That thing was fucking huge!

................................

The next day was surprisingly uneventful. The jocks left early for a long hike up the mountain and weren't back until after supper. The 6 of us reveled in the peaceful silence of nature that had become hard to come by since the boys came.

In the late afternoon we heard the loud music start again and the sound of a loud crackling fire from far off in the woods.

"Lets go lets go!" Cynthia bounced around the camp, trying to spur everybody into motion.

We dressed up in somewhat nicer clothing and made our way over there. I slipped on my college hoodie as the air grew colder from the setting sun.