The Hot Summer of '88 Pt. 02

Story Info
We return back to our cabin after our revealing swim.
1.2k words
4
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Once we got back to the cabin, Paul and I took off our wet suits and put on our boxer shorts to get ready for bed. There wasn't much room in the cabin, so there was only so far away from each other that we could get while we changed. I took the lead and dropped my bathing suit to the floor. I grabbed my towel and worked it along my cock and balls to dry them off. I wasn't showing myself to Paul, but I wasn't hiding either. Then Paul followed my lead and dried off as well. We were talking, but we were both also checking each other out. I threw on my boxers and stepped over to my bed. My cock was getting kind of hard and popped through the opening in the shorts. I felt exhilarated as I saw Paul staring at my unleashed member. I said "Oops, sorry about that" as I popped it back in my shorts and buttoned the fly.

We both got into our beds and turned out the light. We talked about Lauren's story a couple more times adding our comments and embellishments before we decided that it was time that we get to sleep. What little relief from the sweltering heat that the late-night swim provided, was once again consumed by the heat and humidity in the room. I was worse off now than before, because not only was I hot, I was fucking horny as hell. I needed to jerk off something awful, my cock was hard as a rock and my balls were loaded and ready to blow.

Paul broke the silence and started talking once more. "Did you mean it when you said that this is the time in our lives when we should try new things?" Listen there is no way that I can sleep in this heat especially after all of the sex talk tonight. Do you mind if I take care of this hard-on? It's not like we're gay or anything, we just need to sleep." It was as if he read my mind.

Sure, let's do it. "It's not like we're gay," I said. With that, I pulled down my boxers and started stroking my cock as I lie on my back in my bed. I looked over and saw Paul doing the same. The lights were off, but there was enough light coming into the cabin through the windows where we could see enough. I liked the fact that he couldn't see me looking at him, or at least I don't think he could see me. I was hoping that Paul was looking at my cock like I was looking at his. I would pause my jerking off every couple of minutes to expose my cock in its full glory for Paul to see. It was really hard and the thrill of him looking at it made me even harder. We didn't say a word for a couple of minutes, we just stroked our cocks in silence.

Paul broke the silence by saying, "I don't know what it was about that story, but I am going to be totally infatuated with Lauren's tits from now on. I can't stop dreaming about them. What the nipples look like what they feel like... Man, I'm close to cumming." With that, he stood up and went to his dresser and took out a small towel, and placed it on his bed. He looked over to me and said "Do you want to cum all over Lauren's tits with me?"

I rose to my feet and stood side by side with my best friend with my sweaty arm rubbing next to his. His breathing was getting stronger and he started to emit these little grunt noises that kept in time with the pumping motion of his fist on his cock. A second later I could see the streams of white hot cum shoot in pulsating ropes from the tip of his engorged member. I couldn't take my eyes off of the purple head of his cock as it launched a pulsating stream of cum down onto the towel. I looked up at Paul and saw him deep in his fantasy while he rode the bliss of his orgasm.

That was all I could take before I released a massive orgasm myself. Instead of keeping my eyes closed like my friend, I just kept looking back and forth at our cocks as we continued to unload our pent-up sexual tension in a barrage if streaming cum. After four strong shots of cum, Paul orgasm started dropping in strength and volume. The next 3 shots were getting weaker and that was when Paul realized that he needed to get closer to the towel. It was in that instance that I started cumming myself. I was aiming my cock into the center of the towel, when Paul walked into the line of fire. I turned to keep an open ally way to the towel, but I ended up hitting Paul in the leg with a fair amount of my cum. He was too caught up in his orgasm to notice what happened, but I saw it happen in real time. I pulled up next to him and unloaded the remnants of my load on the small towel.

"Dude, I'm sorry, but you walked in front of me while I was cumming. I hit your leg with some friendly fire." With that I grabbed my shirt off of the floor and quickly wiped my cum off of the back of Paul's leg. I used the soiled shirt to wipe the cum off of my hands and dick. I handed Paul the shirt and he did the same. Paul grabbed the towel and threw it in his laundry basket and I did the same with the shirt. It was what happened next that was a little strange. Paul just sat upright naked on his bed with his feet on the floor facing my bed. I decided to follow suit by sitting on my bed facing his. Our knees were touching as we sat naked facing each other, not saying a sound.

I thought that I should be the one to break the silence. "Are you alright man?"

"Dude that was one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. I don't know how to feel about that"

"Why does it have to mean anything? We just had a good time and that's that."

"I know, it's just weird. I just had your cum on my leg.... To be honest, I liked it."

"I had a great time. Don't overanalyze it. It was a fun experiment, it doesn't mean anything. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

With that, we both rolled into our beds and attempted to go to sleep. I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't having a million thoughts racing through my head as I lay in the dark room. I have to admit, the room reeked like sweat and cum, and so it was difficult to think of much else. I don't know when it happened, but I finally fell off to sleep with visions of Lauren swimming naked in the lake.