The Hot Summer of '88 Pt. 03

Story Info
Things heat up as we take a short vacation.
2.5k words
4.25
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The strange thing was that nothing really changed over the next couple of days. Now that I look back on it, the only real difference was that Paul and I seemed much more comfortable being naked in the room. We didn't turn away from each other while we got changed, and there were a couple of times when Paul would take his time toweling off after coming back from the showers. This drying ceremony started to get extended, where Paul would take a few minutes to apply sunblock lotion all over his body before start getting changed. He said that he had to "lotion up" before and after being in the sun. I didn't mind, I just acted like the whole thing was completely natural. While I didn't stare at him while he was doing this, I didn't look away either.

As the heatwave broke, the camp opened up and the campers were dispersed throughout the facility. I took every moment possible to speak with Lauren. While I was hoping to take things to the next level, it seemed as though she was happy keeping me in the friend zone. I put on all my charm and tried my hardest for her to notice me as a possible boyfriend. I was hoping for one of those John Hughes movies to happen in real life, where the main character finally realizes that the man of her dreams was right in front of her the whole time. Unfortunately, that looked as though it wasn't going to happen.

After the second week, we were up for our first weekend off. Paul and I were kicking around a few ideas, but nothing came to pass. That was when Lauren mentioned that her family's cabin across the lake was open this weekend and that we should go there to hang out. It was agreed and the trio was back together again.

Once we finished our duties for the camp, we all jumped in my jeep and headed around to the other side of the lake. We grabbed some groceries, wine, beer and liquor and head off for what we were hoping would be a fun weekend. The side of the lake that Lauren's family's cabin was, was much more isolated and rustic than the west side of the lake. Her family had owned the house for over 50 years and the nice part was that there wasn't a sole in sight.

We quickly cracked open a couple of beers and went to work on making dinner. After dinner we continued the party outside drinking by the small fire we made by the lake. As the alcohol flowed, we became more and more relaxed and really started to enjoy ourselves. It didn't take long before the conversation about Spain came up once again.

Paul started "How many times did you guys go to the nude beach? I heard that if you're naked that those parts of your body burn easier." And a bunch of questions like that.

"Paul, there is a thing called sunblock and I was careful not to get too much sun. Being Irish and all, we are known to burn. I did spend a lot of time reading in the chair and taking in the scenery. I also like sitting in the chair so that more people can see me naked. Like I said earlier, I was getting pretty bold."

I don't know why I said it, but I asked "Did you see any guys getting hard at the beach? I swear, I would be hard as a rock walking around looking at naked women."

"Danny, it's not like that. I don't know."

And so the conversation went on like that for the next 20 minutes, until Paul announced that he had to go and take a leak. Lauren said that whoever takes a leak first has to come back and sit naked at the campfire. Paul didn't seemed phased by the challenge, got up walked out towards the bushes and stripped naked after he pissed in the woods. He came back carrying his clothes in one hand and the beer in another. His cock was swinging back and forth as he paraded back to his seat. He sat down in his chair facing the fire with a grin from ear to ear.

I think that Lauren was a little surprised that Paul was so willing to play along. She got up and walked out of sight, only to return a couple of minutes later holding her clothes and her beer. I thought now this is strange, so I just stood up and got undressed right there by the campfire placing my clothes in a pile by my feet. There was an awkward moment of silence and then we all broke into a laugh.

Paul started with "Now we can see why your roommate was so infatuated with your tits. They are amazing. What is that a 36 D."

"No a 34 C , but thank you for the complement. May I say Paul that you have quite the handsome cock down there? Danny, yours looks like it's sporting a chubby. I hope that we can see it in its full glory."

Paul said "His cock is quite impressive when it's fully hard. It looks like a model for a dildo."

"How would you know Paul?" teased Lauren.

'I got a great look at it when we jerked off together" teased Paul.

Holy shit. Did he just tell Lauren that we jerked off together? Is he insane? She's going to think that we're a bunch of fags. This is a horror show.

Without as much as a pause Lauren replied "I have to see those two cocks being jerked off up close and personal."

Well ok, I guess that went better than expected. I felt as though I should say something, but Lauren and Paul were doing fine by themselves. I just hung back drank my beer and tried to take it all in. If this were to happen, I'm glad that I'm with my two best friends while I expose myself to the world and open up to new things.

We tried to keep up the conversation, but it was getting cold and the bugs started to eat us alive. So we decided to put out the fire and take the party back into the cabin. Lauren was in stitches as Paul and I stood next to the fire with our cocks in hand pissing on the fire to put it out. We both rotated left and right as we arced the stream of pee back and forth on the embers, fading the whole scene to black.

Once back in the cabin, it was quite a different story. The interior lights of the house left nothing to the imagination. Lauren opened up by saying, "If we're going to do this, then we have to go over the house rules. It's my house, so it's my rules. That's it. You do what I say, if you want to do something, then you have to ask permission. If you don't want to do something that I ask you to do, just say that you'd rather not. We're all trying something new and we need everyone to feel safe moving forward. Agreed?"

Lauren continued by saying "I need to tell you something, after our trip to Spain, Sandy and I made our apartment a clothing optional environment, so I have some experience in this field. However, this is the first time that I have been in a naked environment with a man let alone two men. So you horny bastards need to respect me and each other and don't assume anything. We all ask first. OK?"

We went ahead and turned off a couple of lights and settled into the living room. The beers changed over to Margaritas and we picked up right where we left off. The whole scene was surreal, I've never really had an opportunity to hang out with anyone naked before. Lauren looked amazing, her firm tits looked like a Greek goddess, the way that they sat perfectly on her body with her firm nipples pointing straight out. Her strawberry blond bush was well groomed accenting her swollen lips. I could tell that she was getting turned on by the fact that her flower was opening ever so slightly with her lips glistening in the light.

I even got a chance to check out Paul's body as well. He had added a couple extra pounds of muscle since last year, you could still see his six-pack, and his chest and arm muscles were well-defined. There was something about his cock that kept catching my eye. It had the slightest curvature to it as it stood erect from his pelvis. His hairy sack was large and he had a nice set of balls. The tip of his cock was glistening with a few drops of precum as he occasionally gave it a wank or two during our conversation. He seemed at ease casually touching himself as if it were no big deal.

We somehow started playing "Never have I Ever." It started innocent enough.

Never have I ever toilet-papered someone's house.

Never have I ever cheated on a test.

Never have I ever dined and dashed.

Then it started getting pretty interesting.

Never have I ever had sex in public. We all drank on that one.

Never have I ever masturbated with a member of the same sex.

Well the cat was out of the bag with Paul and me, but when Lauren drank we all started laughing. She said that she and Sandy went out one day and bought matching vibrators and that night they used them together.

She followed up with "Never have I ever had anal sex." at which she and Paul drank. She said "No wait. Never have I ever received anal sex, catcher." Once again she and Paul drank.

I said, "Paul, do you want to elaborate on that."

"No not yet" and that was all he said.

And so the night went on like that for a little bit before Lauren said "Never have I ever had my tits sucked by two different guys at the same time, and as expected, no one drank. Do you guys want to suck on my amazing tities."

With that, Paul and I placed our drinks on the table and approached Lauren who was now standing. She lifted a tit in each hand and said "Come to mama".

Paul and I went right to work. Holding the firm breast in my hands as I started kissing and licking the nipple. Lauren was quick to give us some pointers "Paul, a little slower" "Danny, suck on my nipples" "Nice job boys, that feels so good." "Danny, now bite down softly". Despite our best efforts, we were unable to make the double suck happen. We kept bumping our heads and despite our best efforts, we decided to shelf that activity. It got us turned on nonetheless.

Lauren had us push the chairs back and placed a couple of beach towels on the floor. We sat in a circle facing each other. More like a triangle than a circle. Lauren instructed us to overlap our legs so that we could get much closer. It felt so strange having Lauren's smooth leg under my right leg and Paul's hairy leg on top of my left. Once we were in position, Lauren took control. "I want you guys to start playing with those gorgeous cocks while I play with my pussy. Everyone plays with his own equipment. Don't go too fast now."

Lauren quickly brought her right hand down to her pussy and started to play with herself. Her pussy looked amazing this close and it was now very wet with moisture. I began to hear a faint slopping sound of her wetness as she rubbed her hand across her clit in ever-quickening circles. I was slowly working my cock while I watched my friends become more and more turned on.

"OK everyone reaches out to the right and continues" With that, my hand was on Lauren's amazing pussy. I made sure to continue the same motion that she was doing moments earlier. Circling her clit both inside and out. I was almost startled when I felt Paul grab the shaft of my rock-hard cock. Damn, that felt good, he stopped at the tip and worked the oozing cum around my swollen head and down the shaft. He must have known that I was getting close because he kept his grip light and his pace was slow but methodical. Once I felt comfortable in what I was doing for Lauren, I peeled my eyes off of her amazing pussy to look around. I looked a Lauren masterfully working Paul's cock and a big grin on Paul's face as he was working mine.

"OK, now let's go to the left" I decided that I would try and go lefty on Paul, to keep my body open to the group. Everyone else seemed to have the same idea and we started all over again. Lauren's technique was so different than Paul's. She did more like a massaging motion on my cock running her hand up the shaft, rolling her palm on my head a couple of times, and then returning down the shaft. The energy was amazing, I decided to try the same technique on Paul's cock, and he was loving it as well.

Lauren said "Paul, just like that, don't change a thing. A little faster, perfect, a little harder. That's it. Don't stop. Fuck!! Oh Fuck!! Don't stop. I'm cumming. It was as if she was controlling all of us at the same time. I knew that Paul was ready, so I tightened my grip and jerked him harder and faster. Lauren was working my cock as well as she entered the throws of her orgasm. Paul and I were like fountains, shooting our cum into the middle of our little sex circle. It seemed like time stood still as we all came down from our moment of bliss.

Once Lauren finished, she took her hand away and gave it a big lick. "Danny your cum tastes great. How does Paul's taste" I've tasted my cum a couple of times, but it never did anything for me. So I hesitated as I looked at my left hand covered in cum.

Paul said, "Lauren, let me see your hand." With that, he licked the side of her hand like an ice cream cone. "You see, it's no big deal"

After a moment's hesitation, I took a little lick of Paul's cum off of my left hand. It was not something that I thought I'd ever do in my life. Well so much for trying new things. I quickly brought my right hand to my face and took in a long sniff of Lauren's womanly scent before licking them clean. I have to admit, it tasted much better than Paul's jizz.