The Hot Tub

Story Info
A co-worker and I connect in a hot tub.
2.8k words
4.55
20k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working for Colorado Board if Pardons as a case file examiner when a new executive secretary was hired. Shelley was in her late 20's, a mix of Korean and Mexican blood, and absolutely stunning. She was 5'3" tall with olive skin, brown eyes and black hair down to her shoulders. She had an athletic body with 34 D tits, a flat stomach, perfectly shaped ass and beautiful toned legs. One more thing that stood out were her perfectly manicured nails on her hand and feet. And if this wasn't enough, she was a confident, super intelligent woman that exuded sex appeal.

I met her at the coffee pot and as soon as we introduced ourselves to each other, we immediately hit it off. She was well spoken and funny and had a way of talking that just pulled you in. Over the next year we started meeting for breaks, then started going to lunch.

Shelley was married. I eventually met her husband Jim, who was almost 20 years older than her and seemed to treat her like a queen. I would have loved to try and get intimate with Shelley, but I made sure to keep our relationship platonic as I enjoyed her company and didn't want to ruin it. She never told me directly but I could detect something was missing in her marriage. I also thought I was lucky because Jim didn't appear to be the jealous type that would stop my friendship with his wife.

One day at lunch Shelley asked, "You never tell me about the girls you date. Are you serious with anyone?"

I replied, "I date, but didn't think you'd want to hear about them."

Shelley asked, "What's the perfect girl for you?"

I replied, without thinking, "Someone like you: funny, thoughtful, super attractive and sexy."

Shelley, after a few awkward moments of silence, asked, "Why haven't you made any passes at me?"

I said, "1. You're a co-worker. 2. I don't want to ruin our time together. 3. HR. 4. You're married...do you want me to go on?"

Shelley smiled and said, "You're a good guy. I'm usually hit on all the time and wanted to know why you're not attracted to me."

I said, "You ARE crazy if you think I'm not attracted to you. But I don't want to mess up our friendship."

That ended the conversation, but now more than ever I suspected she wasn't happy at home.

We continued to have lunch together several times a month and now part of our get togethers included a greeting and parting hug and a kiss (away from work) and a little more flirting. I had started dating a girl named Becky, but we were both taking it slow. Shelley had learned about Becky and had even met her once when she picked me up from work. I couldn't be sure, but I think they were both jealous of one another, but I hadn't done anything to cause this that I knew of.

New Year's Day was fast approaching and I got a call on my cellphone from Shelley.

She asked, "Do you and Becky have plans for New Year's Eve?"

I told her, "We haven't really talked about it. What's up?"

Shelley said, "We just bought a new hot tub and were wondering if you and Becky want to come over for dinner, drinks and hot tubbing on New Year's Eve?"

I said, "That sounds great. Let me get back to you."

When I called and approached Becky with the idea she immediately was pissed off. Becky said, "You just want to be around Shelley because you've got a crush on her. Fuck you! Go spend it with her yourself!"

I wasn't expecting this outburst, so I hung up. I didn't know what had prompted this reaction, so I went to bed a little pissed and confused.

The next day at work Shelley stepped into my office and asked, "Did you talk to Becky about New Year's Eve?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just told her the truth. "Becky got pissed because of your offer. She told me to go spend it with you and without her. I think she's jealous of you."

Shelley was surprised at her reaction, especially because we had truly only gotten to be friends.

Shelley said, "I'm sorry if I had anything to do with screwing up your plans with Becky. But you should still come over and spend it with me. I mean, us, if you don't have plans."

As far as I was concerned, spending time in a hot tub with Shelley (and her husband) or spending a ton of money to go clubbing on New Year's Eve was no contest. I accepted her invitation.

The next evening I was at home when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and there was Becky. I invited her in. Becky proceeded to apologize for her little outburst.

Becky said, "The way you and Shelley act around each other obviously shows you like her and she's into you."

I asked Becky, "Did I do something inappropriate in front of you with her? Holy shit, you've only met her once!"

Becky replied, "No, but you never look at me the way you look at her." Then she started crying. I didn't know what to do, so I took her in my arms and held her. She leaned into me and quickly we were kissing while her hand slipped into the sweat pants I was wearing and found my quickly swelling cock. Becky bent down and started licking my cock before moving down my lap to get on her knees. She looked up at me as she swallowed my seven inches of hard dick.

As Becky sucked me off, she was fondling my balls. She paused long enough to take my balls into her mouth and then was taking my hard cock throat deep. At the same time she she drooled on to her hand and then slipped her middle finger into my asshole. I exploded in a massive orgasm and blew a pent-up load of cum into her mouth. Without missing a beat she swallowed it all.

She looked at me while licking her lips and said, "I'll bet Shelley wouldn't do that."

I was amazed, in an instant Becky had brought her up after giving me a world class blowjob. I was pissed that Becky had done it seemingly thinking about how I'd react about Shelley.

I said, "That was incredible, but you had to ruin it by being fucking jealous of someone that's only my friend. Get the fuck out of my house! I don't have the time or the patience to deal with you."

By the time I had told Becky this,I had put my cock back into my sweats, lifted her off her knees and ushered out my front door. Becky resisted briefly and then left. I was glad for the blowjob and upset she had done it because she was jealous.

The next day at work,as usual before starting to jump into case filed, I saw Shelley at the coffee pot. We were both buried in work and quickly arranged to go to lunch.

Just before lunch, a fire drill happened. We had to exit the building and stand around until everyone was accounted for. As soon as that happened, Shelley and I left for lunch.

Shelley could tell something was on my mind, so I told her what had happened with Becky the night before-without leaving out any details. Shelley didn't say anything for a few minutes.

Then Shelley said, "Well, at least you got your nut off." I looked at her, then we both burst out laughing.

Shelley said, "I'm sorry I got between you and your girlfriend. But I don't know why she'd be jealous of me."

I said, "I think she knows I have a crush on a married woman."

Shelley said, "Then we're even, I have a crush on you, too."

We finished lunch without saying much more.

As we were nearly back to work, Shelley asked, "Are you still coming over for New Year's Eve?"

I replied, "I want to, is it really ok with Jim?"

Shelley said, "Don't let that stop you, we'll have a few neighbors over too. So it's not going to be just you. And I want you there."

I agreed, again, to be at her house on NYE and asked what I could bring. Shelley thought for just a few seconds and said, "A pair of swim trunks and a toothbrush. You probably shouldn't plan on driving. I'll have the guest room ready."

It was finally New Years Eve. I readied myself for the evening and arrived at Shelley's home at 8:30 p.m. and was greeted at the door by Jim. He was already feeling no pain as he introduced me to several of their neighbors. One lady in particular was gorgeous. Her name was Barbara.

After I had been there for a few minutes Shelley appeared dressed in a red top with spaghetti straps that barely held in her braless tits, black skin tight pants and red stiletto CFM heels. She looked magnificent. She has apparently already greeted everyone there, so she welcomed me to her home with a wonderful hug and a kiss. I looked around and realized nobody was noticing us, so I held on to her for an extra instant. I immediately felt my dick growing and felt it press into Shelley. She felt it too and whispered in my ear, "Don't lose that." As we broke apart she told me to grab a drink and make myself at home.

I mingled with everyone for the next few hours and paced my drinking as nearly everyone else drank themselves drunk or nearly drunk. The only exceptions seemed to be Shelley, Barbara and myself. Jim was, as the saying goes, 4 sheets to the wind.

As the midnight countdown began, everyone was with their partner and kissed as the new year ent entered. Then everyone was kissing everyone else. Barbara was standing nearby and told me "Happy New Year" and gave me a deep and satisfying kiss and tight hug. I felt a tap on my shoulder and there was Shelley asking, "May I cut in?" Then Shelley was in my arms, kissing me. Between kissing and holding Barbara and now kissing and holding Shelley, my cock was hard and pressiy into her. We broke apart s as everyone was singing, or at least trying to sing "Auld Lang Syne."

Over the course of the next hour the guests started leaving, I helped put Jim to bed, and I started picking up and cleaning Shelley's house. By 1:30 a.m. everyone had gone home. I had taken an Uber to Shelley's house, so my car was safely at home.

As we finished cleaning everything up, Shelley looked at me and asked, "Did you bring swimming trunks?"

I simply replied, "Nope, is that ok?"

Shelley responded by pulling the spaghetti straps holding her top off her shoulders and pulling her top off. She had the perfect set of breasts, firm with hard nipples pointing at me. She hooked her thumbs on her pants, and as I watched spellbound, she pulled them off by stepping out off her CFM high heel stilettos as she rolled the pants over and off her ankles and feet. She put her stilettos back on, stood straight before me wearing only a tiny thong and her shoes, and asked, "You like?"

In response, I kicked off my boots, took off my shirt, unbuckled my belt and pants and stripped diwn to my underwear. My cock was throbbing and straining against the thin fabric of my underwear as I pulled Shelley into my body. When we touched it felt like an electric current was flowing between us. As we kissed Shelley was pushing her tongue deep into my mouth so I started sucking it. My hands were pulling her tight against me and squeezing her tits and perfect ass all at the same time. I pulled myself away from because of the thought of her husband walking in on us.

As she dropped to her knees and freed my cock, she looked up and told me, "He won't wake up." She licked my cockhead as she tasted my pre-cum and started licking my cock like popsicle sending electric shocks through my body before she sucked deep into her mouth as her nose touched my body. Becky had been a good cocksucker, but Shelley's oral skill was like nothing I had ever experienced. I gripped her hair in both of my hands and almost violently face-fucked her as I exploded and had an orgasm for the ages. Shelley continued to suck and swallow all of my cum. I started to soften a little and she finally let my cock slip out of her mouth. She stood and kissed me as I tasted my cum mixed with her saliva. Her right hand was holding and squeezing my still firm cock and said, "My turn...."

Shelley led me by my cock to her guest room. As we passed her master bedroom we could hear her husband Jim snoring away. She must have sensed what I was thinking and said, "Not to worry, he'll sleep until noon."

We entered the guest room. I pushed Shelley on the bed and spread her legs apart. She still had on the tiny thong and her stilettos. I kneeled and started kissing my way up her right leg. I pushed the thong aside with my tongue and tasted, for the first time, the incredible juices oozing from her bald pussy.

I licked the slit of her pussy before burying my face and tongue as deeply as I could before searching out and finding her clit. I nibbled on her clit for only a moment. I pulled my face away from her cunt and started kissing and licking my way down her left leg. When I was at her ankle I took off her shoe and sucked her big toe into my mouth. As i sucked on her big toe and then sucked the rest of her painted toes I moved my hand up her leg to her moist love slit and put two fingers inside of her and started finger fucking her. Shelley was moaning loudly by and and telling me, "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Oh god, oh god I'm cumming!"

As she erupted in a cataclysmic orgasm, she suddenly started spurting and squirting a warm watery liquid from her pussy that sprayed me. I had heard of "squirting" but had never experienced it. Shelley was mortified and kept telling me, "I'm sorry I'm sorry. This has never happened to me before."

I said, "You're ok, relax." I jumped up and saw the towels she had laid out for me in the guest bathroom, grabbed one and dried her and then me. There was a little liquid on the bed and floor and I quickly mopped that up.

When I finished, I took Shelley in my arms and kissed her. She was embarrassed, but I was still horny. I leaned into her and sucked a nipple into my mouth and then the other. They were like hard marbles against my tongue. I licked her tits like they were the most wonderful candy I had ever tasted and kissed her underboob. I suddenly decided I would mark her where no one could see, so I lifted her left breast and sucked as hard s as i could. Quickly quarter sized spot appears under her breast. it was a dark angry purple color. Shelley didn't stop me, but she said, "No more marks anywhere else."

I was now laying on top of her. Shelley gripped 7 inches of the hardest cock I had ever had and guided me into her wet, hot cunt. In one thrust I was in her tightness as I felt her squeeze me with her kegels. I wanted to stay there forever, but Shelley said, "Fuck me, please fuck my pussy!"

I pulled nearly out of her slowly before pushing back and kept this pace because it was making Shelley crazy and I knew I wouldn't last long. The warmth and tightness of her love passage was the most intense and erotic sensation I've ever felt. Soon I speeded up and was pistoning like a jack hammer in and out of her tight, wet pussy as she began to nearly scream. My hands were on her round and perfect ass as I pulled her into me with each thrust into her, I inserted a finger into her asshole and we both came in a shattering orgasm. I collapsed onto Shelley as we both struggled to catch our breaths. I worried we had woken her husband, but the house was quiet except for our rapid breathing.

We never did get in the hot tub....