All Comments on 'The Hot Tub Ch. 01'

by JTK84

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

In my opinion this was absolutely fantastic. Not too fast, not too straight-forward. You had some grammatical errors with quotation marks, but the fact that you italicised the spoken sentences kinda saved that.

All-in-all, a great story and I can't wait for a continuation!

grayge37grayge37almost 8 years ago
A very good start.

Please continue your story, but for my personal preference, make your submittals longer so as to not "drag" out your story. Also wouldn't mind your bringing the sister into the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is an excellent story and best of all

gives every evidence of being true. (I really, really hope it is.) The author is a young guy, in his early 20s, and to my mind a very good writer, as the Brits tend to be (after all, it's their language). What stands out is the dawning, step by step revelation to the boy of his deepest and most secret desire, his physical, sexual attraction to his own mother. When Alex first gets hard over his mom his arousal is mixed with revulsion, just as it would be with most sons. But Sarah is a loving and understanding mother, and has her own secret desire and sexual arousal--Alex is a good-looking kid and anyway as his mom Sarah loves him to pieces. As her boy jerks off and blows his balls and his copious load of semen floats to the surface, she strums her motherly cunt and has an explosive cum. I am so looking forward to the next installment by this gifted young writer.

huggy23huggy23almost 8 years ago
On dialogue

Dialogue does not have to be in italics, which is looks like you did. Dialogue should be in the same font and style as your prose. But, I enjoyed the story anyway.

raretoastraretoastalmost 8 years ago

Hope your're a fast writer.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

A very interesting story. His Mom is quite smart and observant. She knows he hasn't done much sex wise and of course she gets as horny as he does. Now that she saw his hard cock even inside his shorts; it got her wound up too. Maybe, they should do something about their feelings together. I am sure she can teach him things that will do him well all his life and of course, it will help her dry spell too. It would be nice if they shared the tub and played and maybe help each other get off or whatever happens after. Thank you and I hope the next chapter is very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story Line

Add to this...Good job till now. Build up on gradual nudist angle and then sex and naughty sex and pull in the sister later.

JTK84JTK84almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the comments and feedback regarding the story so far. I appreciate the having the dialogue in italics isn't always the done thing but I prefer it as I think it makes it easier to read. I will try and upload chapters quicker and chapter 2 has just been uploaded so should be viewable shortly!

Alex x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OMG - Erotic. Love hearing how mom and son are making each other feel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave you a 4, would have been 5 if you hadn't tried too keep it so clean. As long as you both were OK with your seeing her naked, and vice versa, why not have her grab your dick and you her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous