The Hot Tub Pt. 01

Story Info
Maggie & son meet the lovely new neighbor. And her hot tub.
8.3k words
4.68
86k
181
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
858 Followers

Rick came home after a long day at school. His mother was waiting for him. "Rick, the new neighbor moved in today. We should go over and say hello."

"Do I have to go? I just want to relax."

"Yes! Be a good neighbor."

Rick knew she was right. He and Margret headed next door. The neighborhood was upscale, with large lots and most homes were set back from the street, and private. They went up and rang the bell.

The door opened. Rick's eyes widened. Here was a sight. He guessed she was in her mid-thirties. And quite a figure in shorts and T-shirt. She had fair-sized breasts which always got his attention. And just a hint of nipples poking through the fabric. Rick checked himself and brought his eyes back to her face.

"Hi, I'm Margret. Maggie to my friends. This is my son Rick. We're your next-door neighbors. I thought we'd come by and say hello."

"I'm Lisa, so nice of you." Before her was an attractive woman, early-forties she guessed. And a figure! 'That's a set of tits,' she thought to herself. But the son. College age she guessed. And good looking.

"Won't you come in?" Lisa asked.

Maggie looked in, boxes half emptied, clearly, she had a lot of unpacking ahead. "You look like you have a lot to do, so we won't keep you. But if you need anything, don't hesitate."

"Well," Lisa said, looking at Rick, "It's just me and I have some heavy things to move around."

"Rick would be happy to help."

"Oh yes, of course." He replied. Rick was glad he came by and hoped to get a better look at the 'scenery.' "I can come by after classes tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Friday. I'm sure you have plans."

"Um... No. Happy to help out." He repeated.

"Okay, thank you. See you tomorrow."

They made goodbyes and Maggie and Rick walked back. Lisa watched them walk away. She liked them both. And him! She closed the door. 'You just moved in, Lisa.' she thought to herself, 'Don't make trouble.'

"Well, she seems nice. And it was so good of you to help her, Rick. And to give up your Friday."

Did his mother not notice the effect of an attractive woman?

***

Next day Rick got home as soon as he could. His mother wasn't home yet. He changed into something easier to work in before heading over.

Lisa opened the door. "Rick, come in. Thank you for helping."

She was wearing a T-shirt again, but with a V-neck that exposed enough of her cleavage. 'Eye contact.' he reminded himself. 'Don't stare.'

Lisa noticed his wandering eyes and their unsaid compliment. "We can start with the living room furniture." She said with a smile.

That smile... Fantasies crept into his mind but were quickly checked. 'I'm just here to help,' he reminded himself.

They arranged each room. He snuck peaks at her when he could. But he wasn't the only one, she eyed him at every chance.

"One more thing, my bed. Would you help move by bed?"

They headed upstairs. "Just a couple feet that way." She said.

Lisa thought about making a joke about his being in her boudoir but then thought better of it.

"Thank you so much for helping. Sorry I took up you Friday evening. I hope I didn't upset any plans."

"No," he replied, "I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. If there's anything else you need help with don't hesitate."

'Damn,' she thought. 'He's unattached.'

"Could you do a few more things tomorrow? I have some planters on the patio to set up. I can pay you."

"I'd be happy to, and I won't accept your money." Rick replied.

"Tomorrow then." Lisa finished with a warm smile. A time was set, and he headed home.

"That smile." He thought to himself. He was smitten.

***

Next morning, Rick finished his breakfast then told his mom he was going over to Lisa's to help in her back yard.

"That's very nice of you to help her, Rick."

"Well..." He mumbled. It was more. He liked being around her. And she was hot. No, not just that. 'Sensual', that's the word, he thought. He wondered about her personal life, her sex life. Was she attached? As he walked over, he reminded himself she was out of his league, so just be nice.

He knocked on her door. It was nearly eleven now and it was going to be a hot day.

"Rick! Come in. Thank you again. It's so kind of you."

"No problem."

They headed out back. He saw planters and plenty of potting soil waiting.

"Where shall we start." he asked.

Lisa directed him. Planters were placed and bags of soil were poured in. As he came to fill the next one, he saw Lisa bent over putting in plants. He had a great view of her cleavage and just stopped and stared at the beautiful sight.

She looked up and he snapped out of it. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"Uh... Taking a breather. It is kinda hot." he stuttered.

"I'm so sorry. Let me get you some water." She went in and came back with some bottles of water. "I don't think your mother would forgive me if you got heat stroke."

After drinking his fill, he asked, "Mind if I take my shirt off?"

"Of course not." She replied, thinking how overly polite he was to ask.

As he pulled his tee over his head, she got a good look. Just the type she really liked, muscular but not overly. And lean. He found her looking at him.

"Better?" she asked, catching herself.

"Much."

They continued working. They both were playing a game, each stealing glimpses of the other, unaware the other was doing the same. Rick noticed the hot tub by the patio. It was in-ground next to the lawn, and private, very private. He thought about her using it, nude.

By early afternoon the work was done.

"Let's head to the kitchen and cool off." Lisa said.

"Would you like a beer? Oh, are you old enough?"

"Mom lets me have one from time to time, like today."

She grabbed two from the fridge and they sat at the table.

"I don't know much about you, or you mom for that matter. Tell me, you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment. The last one... We broke up a few weeks ago. But..." he trailed off.

"A hard break up?" She asked.

He looked at the floor and she realized she touched a sore point. "Sorry. I should pry."

He looked at her and her warm, sympathetic smile. 'Don't get a crush on her,' he had to remind himself.

"But a guy like you? You'll find someone in no time."

Her compliment hit him. She was making it hard on him.

He changed the subject. "How about you?"

"Me? A bit like you. Except I lived with a guy for years. I thought I was in love. Or maybe it was lust." She said looking at Rick with a smirk. "I don't know. But one day he said he wanted out. What he meant was he found someone else. So, we split. And I got a new house and a new job here. A clean break."

"I can't imagine a guy dumping you." He said, uncandidly.

Lisa looked at him and smiled at the compliment.

"I mean... uh..."

"Oh, quit while you're ahead, Rick. It was a lovely compliment." She smiled again.

"And your dad?" She asked.

He shrugged, "Similar story. He ran off with his assistant. He joined a big law firm in Chicago. I haven't seen him in two years. Mom was devastated. But she got a good settlement and a great house with great neighbors." He said looking at her with a smile.

"Oh, you know how to flatter don't you." She added. "You'll have no problem winning over some heart soon."

He looked at her. What heart, he wondered.

They talked some more about the city, about her job, and his college. She learned he was a sophomore at the local university and almost twenty.

He finished his beer and realized he hadn't put his shirt back on. "Sorry, should have put this back on."

"It's okay, I was enjoying the view." She flirted. Then realized that was pushing it, even if it was the truth.

"Tell me, Rick, is there no woman you have an eye on? A guy like you?"

"Well... one maybe. I dunno... out of my league, I think."

"Ha! Out of YOUR league? She'd have to be really something."

He looked at her, stared really. Those eyes... For Lisa, she wondered if her flirting went too far. Maybe it was the beer. But he was such a guy.

Then Rick leaned forward in his chair. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what. He hoped, he feared. He feared he'd screw the whole thing up, the moment. Maybe just a friendship with a gorgeous woman.

Lisa looked at him. Fuck! he's so tempting. She knew what he was saying without words. She leaned towards him and kissed him lightly on the lips. He responded in kind. She was afraid at first he'd press harder, maybe start grabbing. But he didn't, He just gently kissed her back. 'A good kisser too.' she thought.

They stopped and looked each other in the eyes. 'Fuck!' She thought. But his eyes! She kissed him again, harder this time.

Rick hoped she would take the lead. Terrified he would ruin it all by moving too fast. But he wanted her, badly. He put his hand on her neck. She responded by pulling him closer. Soon they were kissing harder.

She pulled away, "Rick... Maggie is probably expecting you home."

Lisa stood up, followed by Rick. The look on his face said all, desire. And fear of having caused offense. And Lisa felt conflicted.

"Lisa..." he stumbled. "I mean... I didn't..."

"No, Rick." She put a finger on his lips and paused, "Come back, tomorrow."

His eyes brightened. "When?"

"Tomorrow, same time."

She walked him to the front door. She reached for the doorknob, then paused. Lisa put her arms around him then kissed him again, deeply, their tongues intertwining this time. Lisa put her head in his neck and held him close a moment. She pulled away then looked at him, "Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." He echoed.

She watched as this handsome young man walked down her path then closed the door.

"Oh Lisa! What are you doing!" She thought. She sent him away, buying time. She needed to think. But she couldn't think, not clearly. Did she really want to be a 'cougar?' Only that hot young man, who pushed all the right buttons. But his mom, Maggie! What problems would a tryst create? It was to be a sleepless night.

Rick walked home. No, it felt like floating really. A woman like Lisa! And he kissed her! And she responded! Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

******

But Sunday did come. Rick was anxious. He didn't want to appear too early.

"I have a couple more thing to do for Lisa today." He told Maggie.

"Oh, Okay." Maggie wondered. He seemed eager. She also noticed he shaved. She thought little of it.

He rang the bell. Lisa opened the door and welcomed him in. She was in just a robe. Door closed, they looked at each other. She kissed him; arms wrapped around him. Lisa's mind was made up, she wanted him. Rick responded in kind. He was in ecstasy. A woman like Lisa! His hands wandered.

After some time, she took him by the hand. "I saw you eyeing my hot tub, want to take a dip?"

She led him to the patio and kissed him again. "Come on. Naked only here."

She dropped the robe to reveal nothing but her naked figure underneath. "Your turn."

Rick was stunned by the beautiful form before him. He stared before collecting his wits and undressed. Lisa headed into the warm water and watched while Rick stripped. As his underwear was tossed, he couldn't hide his half hard erection.

Lisa admired his form. 'Better than I expected.' She thought.

He climbed in next to her. They looked each other in the eyes again, then lips met, more passionately now. Skin to skin, passions were rising. His hands found a breasts and caressed it. She pulled back a bit and looked at his hand squeezing a tit.

"Like it?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh my God, they're gorgeous."

"Well show me then." She responded, lifting a breast closer to him.

He immediately dropped his mouth on it and began kissing it, then sucking on it. Lisa arched her back. Rick shifted to the other and sucked on it. Lisa ran her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

He sucked and sucked, switching between her nipples, occasionally giving her a passionate kiss before returning to her fabulous tits.

Lisa was enraptured by this young lover, this hunk, and his attentions.

Some time passed, both consumed by his passionate attention to her breasts.

He paused. She expected him to want her attention turned to his rock-hard cock. But he surprised her. "Sit up here." He asked.

Rick wanted to capture her. He knew he needed to give her his full attention. Lisa sat on the edge of the hot tub. He kissed her, then her breasts, sucking on each nipple. He worked down, to her belly, then to a thigh. She knew where he was headed. He spread her legs and kissed an inner thigh where his lips lingered.

He planted a kiss on her trimmed bush, then eyes locked on hers, he drove his tongue into her womanhood.

"Oh, fuck! Rick!" She threw her head back at the sensation.

His tongue found her clit next and worked it. Lisa fell back on the grass, legs dangling in the water, moaning, hand on his head. Her reaction spurred him on.

"Oh Fuck... yes... there... Oh Fuck... Rick!"

He followed her every reaction, her every request.

She was writhing now; her body was tensing. He pressed on. To make her cum, that was his only thought now.

"Oh Rick! Oh God, yes... fuck... oh... oh God!"

Lisa pulled his head tight to her pussy and began to spasm. He worked his tongue with abandon. He's never seen an orgasm like it. Rick was feeling pleased with himself.

The spasms began to abate. She pushed his head away. "Easy... Easy... Fuck!" she murmured.

He kissed her thigh then gently pressed a finger into her wet slit.

Lisa shuttered to his touch. "Rick! Fuck... stop!" She laughed.

Her body relaxed. Lisa ran her fingers through his hair, feeling him in her post-orgasmic bliss. She wanted to reciprocate. Yet the orgasm was paralyzing. Rick now patiently watched her.

"Rick! how did you learn to do THAT!" she said, catching her breath.

"I dunno... I just do what gets the most reaction, I guess."

"No! It's more..." She replied panting. "I don't know. But it's a talent."

Lisa sat up and kissed him, passionately, with incredible passion. She wanted him, NOW.

She slipped into the water. She grabbed his solid shaft and stroked it. "Is this because of me?" she teased him.

"You're so hot, Lisa." he said, failing to find better words.

"I want you inside me!"

She had him sit, then turned and straddled his legs. She looked him deeply in the eyes and grabbed his manhood. Lisa desperately wanted to please him. As he had pleased her. She knew the ultimate was her womanhood, her pussy. She lowered herself on him, eyes still locked.

"Oh, Lisa!" He exclaimed as his shaft slipped inside her.

Lisa wrapped her arms around him and paused to feel this man inside her.

Seconds passed, but she knew what he needed now. She rocked back and forth, up and down, kissing him, looking at him. He looked at this heavenly creature, now riding his cock. He pulled a tit to his mouth and sucked hard.

"Yes! Suck on it! Do you want to cum inside me? Fuck! Do it, cum in me."

Those words did it. He started bucking and she knew he was about to cum. "Fuck me, Rick! do it!"

Rick let out a groan as the first load entered Lisa. He grunted with each spasm of cum.

It overwhelmed Lisa and she came again, "Fuck Rick... Rick! Oh... oh yes..."

He could feel her spasms and it drove him wild. He grunted as his seed filled her. She held his head as waves of ecstasy washed over her. Both orgasms seem endless.

But end they did. Lisa put her face in his neck and held him. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling his hands on her body made the moment even more incredible to her. They held each other this way a long time, his cock still inside her. Neither spoke. There was too much to feel. Too many thoughts to be gathered.

Finally, Lisa lifted her head and looked at him. "Rick!" was all she could muster.

She kissed him, then looked him in the eyes again.

"Lisa... I... You're incredible. I..."

She kissed him. "You don't have to talk, I know."

Lisa held him again. She wanted more. She looked at him. "Come, come upstairs."

She pulled herself off his semi-hard rod and got out of the hot tub. He followed her. She tossed him a towel, then moved closer to towel him off. She knelt down to dry his cock, then finished with a lick of its full length. Rick closed his eyes to the sensation.

Lisa, satisfied with the effect, stood and kissed him. "Come, make love to me, upstairs."

She took him by the hand and led the way to her bed.

She pulled the covers back and gave him a gentle push to lay back.

"You ate me out. Now it's my turn."

She knelt between his legs and grabbed his swelling shaft. Now Lisa wanted to turn him on with all her powers. She looked at him as her tongue ran its entire length. Rick closed his eyes as she worked up and down his cock. Finally, she sucked its length into her mouth.

"Oh, Lisa!" he moaned.

He looked to see her head bobbing up and down, slowly, on his manhood. He still couldn't believe this dream come true. Soon he was at full erection. She continued sucking. Rick was of two minds. He wanted to fuck her again, but this felt too good.

Lisa wanted him. She wanted his sperm, his cum in her mouth. She wanted to please him as he pleased her at the hot tub. She sucked and sucked, occasionally licking his ball. His eyes were closed again, and he was moaning. He was getting close, and she quickened her pace.

"Lisa! I'm gonna cum! Lisa! Fuck!"

She could feel his cock begin to throb, then it came. Load after load of cum. She swallowed it all. Knowing he was in the throes of a deep orgasm. And the loads kept coming.

'A young lover.' She thought to herself. 'So virile.'

The throbbing eased. She looked at the bliss on his face, happy she satisfied him. She slipped his softening shaft out of her mouth and began to kiss it.

"Mmm..." That was good. "She purred."

"Lisa... I..."

"Don't say anything, no need."

He looked at her then pulled her up to him for a kiss.

"I just want to feel you next to me." He replied.

She put her head on his chest and caressed his body. This heavenly body. She began to think. How long can this last? She wanted it to last. But... They only knew each other a few days. He's half her age. He'll tire of her she told herself. And his mother, what would her new neighbor think if she found out she seduced her son. He spoke and she returned to the present.

"Lisa... I've never known a woman like you. I wish I could stay like this."

"Rick," she sat up and looked at him. "You are an incredible lover. But let's be real. How long can this last?"

"Do you want it to last? And am I just a lover to you?"

"Rick." She smiled. "Yes, I could really fall for you. And that's the danger. This can't last. And your mom? If she finds out... That I seduced you."

"You didn't!" He paused, "Maybe we seduced each other. Listen, mom knows I'm a guy. She's been honest with me about sex. And she's always encouraged me to be honest with her. If we go on - and I want us to - I want to be honest with her."

He saw the look of concern on Lisa's face. "Trust me, she'll accept you."

He pulled her in for another kiss. Her passion for him blurred all her concerns. They kissed some more, tongues everywhere. Her hand found his shaft and began stroking it. Soon he was hard again.

She looked at his hard manhood. "Nothing like a young virile man!" She laughed.

"Because of you. Let me show you. Let me make love to you." he replied

He pushed her to her back then knelt between her legs. He gently lay on top of her and kissed her, his shaft now at her entrance. Lisa was shivering with anticipation. She couldn't recall sex like this in a while. So passionate.

Then she felt the head slide in. Lisa shuddered. "God! You feel so good!"

He pumped slowly, kissing her, sucking on a nipple. He came twice and knew he could last now. He wanted to please her, to make her cum as many times as he could. He continued with slow deep strokes. He looked her in the eyes, and she looked back.

Zootonius
Zootonius
858 Followers