The Hot Tub Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so intense for her. She couldn't believe a man as young as him could be such an attentive lover. Her breath began to stutter.

"Lisa... to be inside you..."

His words made it hotter. She grabbed his ass, trying to pull him deeper. He saw she wanted more and thrust harder. Her breasts quivered with each pounding.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me... Harder... Deep... Yes... Yes!"

He could feel her cumming and pounded her as hard as he could.

"Oh Rick... Oh... Ohh... Yessss... Fuck!"

He felt her body spasm again as he thrust his cock deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around him as the orgasm continued.

Panting, she looked at him. Yet he continued driving his manhood into her.

"Rick..."

"I'm not done. I want to make you cum... over and over." He told her. And began thrusting hard again, burying his head in her neck.

She just held him, feeling this man making love to her, driving his manhood deep into her. Soon, the sensation peaked, and another orgasm hit.

"Rick! Yes... Deep! Deep! Oh... Godddd!" She called as her body tensed then spasmed again. Another orgasm washed over her.

Rick thrust and thrust, taking pleasure in bringing her to another climax. He paused long enough for her to catch her breath. Again, they looked at each other.

She was enraptured now. What love making! And still he was hard.

"Let's change position." she suggested.

He got up and Lisa got on all four, head down. Rick saw an inviting wet pussy and knelt behind her. In a single stroke his cock was deep inside her.

Lisa moaned as he began, his hips slapping her butt. More pleasure came to her. But then something still. He reached around and fingers were stroking her clit. She buried her face in a pillow, it was so intense. In no time she was on edge again.

"Lisa! you're so hot! I love seeing you cum."

Was it his cock buried inside her, his fingers massaging her clit, or his word? She went over the edge and came again, screaming into the pillow. "Yes... yes! Mmph... Mmph..."

Rick grunted and began to cum also.

Lisa realized he was cumming. "Cum inside me! Yes, fill me!" Pushing back against him while his sperm filled her womb. She closed her eyes, feeling each thrust of his cock, his seed being planted in her. It had been a while since she felt this way about a man cumming inside her.

"Rick! Damn..." she gasped after coming down.

His orgasm and his thrusts eventually ebbed. He pulled out and lay beside her. They lay there some time, An hour? Neither wanted to move. The feeling of skin to skin was bliss.

She looked at him. "What are we going to do?"

"I know I want to make love to you again, soon."

"I do too. But your mother?"

"Tuesday! I'll tell her I'll be late at school and come here."

"You can't keep hiding it from her. And I don't like sneaking around her."

"No. I'll tell her. But not now. Soon though."

She hugged him. But she wondered how Maggie will take it.

"Come on. You should get home. It's almost 3 o'clock. Maggie will wonder what I've got you doing here. Oh, you smell of sex more than work. Better take a shower."

"And you?" he asked.

"Hmm, yes. A quick one, together. But quick, you should get back."

They hopped in the shower, soaping each other. An excuse to feel each other's body again.

As they toweled off Rick said, "Come over, you've hardly met mom."

"Yes, I should thank her for all the... uh, 'work' you've done." She laughed.

He beamed her a knowing smile then went out to collect the clothes he left out back. Lisa turned to her closet, what to where? Nothing provocative to give Maggie any idea she just fucked her son's brains out.

She met him downstairs, now both dressed. As they headed to the door she turned and kissed him passionately, "A last one, to hold you... us... over until Tuesday."

They walked to his place and Rick opened the door for Lisa.

"Mom?" he called, "I brought Lisa over."

Maggie appeared, "Lisa, hi. Get everything done?"

"Yes. Rick has been a great help. Thanks for loaning him."

Maggie beamed. She raised him to be thoughtful of others. She was proud of his being so helpful.

"Come on in. A glass of wine?"

Lisa smiled in approval. But as they walked into the kitchen, Maggie noticed. Rick didn't smell of sweat. He was as clean as when he went over. Maggie didn't want to think of the implication.

Wine was poured, Rick grabbed a beer. The women learned about each other and about their similar experiences with ex's. They were soon bonding.

Maggie realized it was past five now. "Lisa, stay for dinner. I insist."

"Oh Maggie..." Lisa looked at Rick and smiled, "Thank you."

"Rick, set the patio table. We won't have many more of these mild nights left. I'll get dinner started. Simple I'm afraid, pasta and salad. I wasn't expecting a guest."

"Oh Maggie, sounds fine. Can I help?"

"You can help Rick set the table."

Rick got the tablecloth and showed her the utensils. They went out and set the table. Rick peaked at the door; his mother couldn't see. He turned to Lisa and have her a kiss.

"Rick!" She whispered, "Not now!" and continued setting the table.

She gave him a 'you naughty boy' smile. "Maggie is very nice. You two will be wonderful neighbors. And I see where you learned your manners."

Maggie appeared at the door, pepper grinder in hand. "Won't be long."

"I was just telling Rick that I'm lucky to have found such kind neighbors."

Maggie smiled, "Yes, same here."

As Maggie returned to the kitchen, Rick turned to Lisa, "I knew you two would hit it off."

They sat and ate in the mild September air. More talk, the women were bonding. Rick like it. This would make it easier when the time came.

It was the end of twilight as they cleaned up.

"I should be heading home. It's been lovely." Lisa said.

"It's dark." Rick piped in. "Want me to see you home?"

Maggie looked at her son. He's become quite the gentleman, she thought.

"It's not necessary."

"Let me get a flashlight." He insisted.

Maggie saw them to the door. As they walked to the street, she wondered if Rick was enamored? She certainly is beautiful.

Rick saw her to her walkway. Once they were out of view of the street, she turned to him.

"I think I know why you saw me home, Rick." And Lisa gave him a deep kiss.

He wrapped his arms around her. He was in heaven.

"You should get home." She said.

"Tuesday then?"

"Yes!" She replied smiling.

***

Tuesday morning Rick made his excuse to Maggie. "I need to do some work at the library tonight. I may be late."

"Sure it's not a hot date?"

Rick blushed, "No."

He hated lying to her. But this wasn't the time for the truth.

His classes over, Rick headed home. He arranged it so he didn't drive in front of his own house. He pulled into Lisa's drive and made sure his car couldn't be seen from the street. And it would be dark soon.

He rang the bell. Lisa opened the door and Rick was stunned. She wore a shear, silk, one piece dress with just a sash holding it closed. The plunging neckline and her obvious nipples told him she didn't have a bra. And the heels showed off her legs. He was feeling a bit underdressed for the moment.

"Lisa! Uh... wow!"

"I decided you should see me at my best." She said before kissing him.

Arms were wrapped around each other, tongues probing. She took him by the hand to the sofa. Sitting, they kissed some more, hand now free to wander. His hand found a nipple. It was hard beneath the silk. He stopped to look at it.

"You're gorgeous, Lisa!"

Saying nothing, she guided his hand to the sash. He needed no further prompting. He pulled it and opened the dress, exposed her orbs, two beautiful round breasts. He cupped one and admired it. He still couldn't believe this was happening.

Lisa looked at his fascination of her tits.

"They're all yours."

With that he started making love to them. Kissing, sucking, his passion was free. His hands wandered and he realized she had no underwear on. He looked at her.

"It's easier this way." she said.

His mouth altered between a nipple and her lips. A finger found her slit and gently rubbed her clit. Lisa shuddered. Her reaction encouraged him. fingers slid deep inside her. Lisa arched her back in pleasure.

Lisa pulled his shirt off. She wanted to feel his skin. But Rick wanted to see her climax. He resumed pumping his fingers in and out of her sopping hole then rubbing her clit. All the while his tongue was deep in her mouth.

Lisa's body was bucking now. What this man did to her! She moaned in his mouth and her body tightened. Now he worked her clit, hard. Her body spasmed. She broke the kiss and pulled his body close.

"Rick! Fuck... Oh... yes... oh God! Fuck!"

Her body pulsed with orgasm. He loved it. It was incredible to see a woman cum, especially this woman.

As it ebbed, she pushed his hand away. "Easy, no more!" she laughed.

Lisa looked at him, beaming with pride at making her cum. 'Damn' she thought, 'the night is just started'. She couldn't imagine tiring of this lover.

"Let's get those jeans off you." She said after recovering.

Lisa kicked her heels off, then stood and dropped the dress from her shoulders. Now, bare naked, she knelt before him. Shoes and socks gone, she undid his belt and pulled pants, and all, off. His hard shaft flopped out.

"That must have been uncomfortable. But it's free now."

She began stroking it, admiring it. She looked at him as she began licking his cock, trying to convey her desire for him. His breathing was unsteady as she took its length in her mouth. She watched the look on his face.

The look in her eyes as her mouth worked his shaft was too much. He closed his eyes and murmured, "Lisa... fuck!"

She paused, "Don't hold back. Just cum. Cum in my mouth!"

Lisa returned with vigor to his manhood. Her wanting his cum. And her mouth, working its magic, soon had its effect.

"Lisa, fuck! Ah... ah..." He grabbed her head as the orgasm hit.

She cupped his sack as his cock began to throb, releasing load after load of sperm in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, and it kept coming. It had only been two days since they're last making love. But it was two days of thinking of nothing but her. His balls were ready to release his seed.

And still he came. She couldn't believe how much. He was virile all right.

The throbbing eased; his body relaxed. When the last drop was finished, Lisa pulled her mouth away with a slurp.

"That was quite a load!" She exclaimed. "More than Sunday, I think."

"Lisa... I... I've been thinking of you all day..."

"Glad to know I have such an effect on you." She replied rubbing his still hard shaft on her cheek. "What a magnificent cock you have." She continued, then started kissing it.

She continued to admire it, to kiss it, running her lips up and down its length. And she did admire it, as well and him. Had any lover made her feel this way? She didn't care. She just wanted him.

When he recovered, Rick sat up in the sofa. "Lisa, in the hot tub, that first time... when you..." he groped for the right word.

"When I sat on you and fucked you?"

"Yes."

"Don't be shy with words, Rick. We're lovers. We should be open with each other."

"I like us being 'Lovers'." He smiled. "Yes, when you put my cock inside you. It was the most incredible moment. I want to feel it again."

She complied immediately. Straddling his hips, she lowered herself on his hard rod.

"Oh Lisa..."

She loved it too, this beautiful man deep inside her. She kissed him then pulled his head to her tits.

"I love your tits. I can't get enough."

She liked that. "They're right here for you."

He held one in his hand as he sucked on it while she gently rocked. They made slow love like this for some time. Lisa was grinding her hips now, eyes closed. Her breathing got heavy, then the orgasm hit her. Rick watched as she moaned in pleasure. She looked at him and kissed him hard.

He was still hard inside her. "Rick! cum inside me!" She began riding him hard now, eyes locked.

Begging for his cum was too much for him and a flood of his seed was released inside her.

"Agh... agh..." he groaned thrusting deeper into her.

Now Lisa came again, "Rick... ah... yes..."

The mutual orgasms became intense. She held him tight, begging him for more.

Finally, they looked at each other, satisfied in their lovemaking. She stayed in his lap, cock inside her, resting her head on his shoulder. He caressed her back. She loved the feeling.

"I'm going to tell mom about us tomorrow."

She looked at him. She knew he was right. She wanted him in her bed, all night the next time.

"Yes. I hope she will understand."

It was getting late. He had to get home.

Rick dressed. She put on a robe and saw him to the door. "Let me know." She said.

He smiled, kissed her, and headed to his car. Lisa closed the door and wondered how it will all turn out.

Maggie was watching TV when he entered. "There's leftovers in the fridge."

"I ate something earlier. I'm beat. Going to bed. See you in the morning." He was afraid of questions, so took a quick exit.

***

Next day everyone started their routines. Distracted in his classes, Rick mulled over how he would tell her. He felt she would accept his new relation with Lisa. But doubts crept in.

Finally, he headed home. Maggie hadn't arrived yet. Then a text came from Maggie, "Be home @7. Eat the leftovers."

Now he'd have to fret a little longer. He warmed up some food.

Maggie finally arrived. He bid his time and warmed up the leftovers for her. He sat with her as she ate. They chitchatted about the day. He let her eat first.

"Mom... there's something..."

Maggie looked at him.

"It's just... well, Lisa and I are seeing each other."

Maggie just looked, trying to take it in.

"It started Sunday. We just clicked. And well..."

"You made love!" She finished for him.

"Well yeah. Kinda blunt, but yeah."

Maggie fell into thought. "Let's move to the living room." She asked.

They sat on the sofa.

"You've always asked me to be open with you, mom. Well, yesterday I was with Lisa. Sorry I lied to you."

"Rick, I've always stayed hands off in your personal life. And I'm glad you trust me to be honest. I'm not sure I approve but it's none of my business."

They went silent a moment.

"Rick, where do you think this relation is going."

"Going?"

"Rick." She said in earnest, "I mean is it just a fling, a brief passion or... are deeper emotions involved?"

"I don't know."

"Rick... I mean, I don't want to see you hurt. There's a term... a cougar."

"No! she's not like that. I started it all."

"Okay, As I said, I'm hands off in your personal life. As long as you're happy."

He smiled.

"I mean, I can see why you fell for her. She is easy on the eyes!"

"Yeah, she is something." He responded.

"And good in the sack?"

"Mom!"

"An older woman, and with a younger man. Well, there is a stereotype. I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease."

He said nothing. He knew it was true. He wanted to tell someone about their lovemaking. But his mom?

"Well, she is incredible. I've never been with a woman like her."

"Tell me." She asked.

"Uh, mom..."

"Sorry."

He paused, "Well... she is so passionate. And when we make love, to see her... um..." He blushed.

"See her climax?" She finished for him. His blush was answer enough. "No, I'm happy you can satisfy a woman like that. And does she satisfy you? And is she on the pill?"

"Yes, we're safe. And yes, can she get me off."

"As I said, a stud satisfying an older woman? That's a stereotype!"

Maggie opened up about her own life to make him feel better. "I've had my sex life. College! So many guys. And I did some experimenting."

He looked at her.

"I'm not prepared to tell all. Not now anyway. In any case I met your dad."

"And now? Sounds like you still appreciate sex."

"Rick, I'm 44. It gets harder to find suitable men now. And I don't want some young plaything."

"I hope you don't think I'm Lisa's plaything."

"No, I just don't want her to break your heart."

He hugged her. "She won't."

She wanted to melt in his arms. Her feeling toward him were becoming blurry when he started college. And now, an older woman was in the role of her wicked fantasies. The fantasies she fought off.

"Don't you have studies?"

"Yeah, I'm behind."

He headed to his room and Maggie turned on the TV.

In his room, he texted Lisa, "She's okay with us. All is well."

A heart was the reply.

He texted, "Friday? We can make love all night."

"Yes!!!" she texted.

Friday couldn't come soon enough for Rick.

Maggie went to bed, but she couldn't sleep. She kept thinking of Rick and Lisa. Lovely Lisa, making love to her son. She started playing with herself, already wet. Or was it her in place of Lisa. She pulled her nightgown off and her 'toy' out of drawer. She bit on a pillow as she plunged the vibrator into herself. She imagined it was HIS cock. Such wicked thoughts, such hot thoughts. She muffled the orgasm in the pillow as her body shook.

***

Friday morning Rick told Maggie he'd be spending the night at Lisa's. He left his phone on the table and went to his room to get some things when a text came in. Maggie peeked. Lisa offered dinner at a restaurant.

But a text above it, the words, "We can make love all night" hit her. She didn't know why. If it was a woman his own age it wouldn't have mattered. But it was Lisa.

"You got a text." Maggie said casually on his return.

He looked. "She wants to eat out tonight. Hmm, a real date."

"I bet she'll take you to a good place. Dress well." Maggie warned.

"Oh right."

That evening Maggie came home just as Rick was coming downstairs.

"My!" Maggie declared.

He had on a sports coat and dress shirt.

"You were right. We are going to a good place. She insists on paying. But I at least insisted on driving. She'll be here soon."

Shortly the doorbell rang, and he bolted to the door. There was Lisa, dressed to the nines. Heels, a short skirt, and that cleavage. He gave her a kiss just as Maggie saw them.

Lisa saw her over Rick's shoulder. "Maggie!"

"Hi Lisa."

"Let me pull the car out." Rick said and headed to the garage.

"Maggie, I..."

"Lisa. it's okay, I understand. Mutual gravity and all. But you understand, I worry about him. He is my only child."

"Don't worry. Trust me."

Lisa took her hand and kissed her on the cheek.

They turned to see Rick holding the door open. He handed her in then waved goodbye. Maggie was pleased to see him knowing his manners.

As they drove off Maggie thought of the lovemaking tonight. She went to her room and pulled out her 'toy.' At least she didn't need to hide the orgasm this time.

Lisa and Rick were seated at their table. As the server handed the menus, she got a good look at Lisa's ample cleavage. Then turn to Rick. By the look on her face, she was trying to determine his age.

"Will you be ordering alcohol?"

"Not for me." Rick replied.

"I'd like to see the wine list." Lisa said.

"Yes... of course." The server said with a wry smile as she handed Lisa the wine list. "I'll give you a few minutes."

As she walked away, Rick whispered to Lisa, "She's trying to figure us out."

"Hmphh, can't a woman take a handsome young man out to dinner?"

Rick smiled. "Maybe I can hold your hand and give her a hint." Then put his hand on hers.

She looked up from the list and gave him an arched look. But she didn't move her hand.

Dinner and small talk over, they headed to the car, her arm around his. He was feeling pretty good at this point, beautiful Lisa on his arm and prospects tonight, all night. Lisa was feeling good too, what with three glasses of wine and Rick beside her.