All Comments on 'The Hot Wife Photos Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 8 years ago
Uh-oh

Hmm, so does this make Julie Newton the TCPD's version of Donovan from Sherlock on top of everything else she is? That twist from her at the end seems right out of The Reichenbach Fall. Are we in for a fall of our own? Ooh tank you for this story! I can not wait to see where you take this! Till next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

Emma and the big pharma dr couldnt do without each other and she was doing a police chief, Ryan, Sean, bad man and others. Too bad Don missed out on that. It appears Don and Chris were the only ones she didnt screw. Its still strange that she couldnt break it off with the dr, indicating emotional attachment to the point of trust re her tablet, but also wanted others fucking her.

Why would she have felt in danger of being killed? Would she not want someone to know from who?

Why would she be wanting Don to find out she was screwing the chief if someone killed her?

How would Cassie benefit financially from killing Emma? She had to take on significant work and risk for no gain other than revenge.

Wish i knew where to find a woman as hot and as giving as Emma. They dont exist, but there are those who charge for it.

Will someone please inform those of us too tired to figure it out who Dons enemy is who was doing Emma. Was it the chief?

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Why Cassie killed Emma

She thought her son was going to run off with Emma. That would have ended the support payments she was receiving as long as he continued to live under her roof.

PairadoxPairadoxover 8 years ago
Beautiful solution!

This time, it was far more difficult. I confess I had the right pieces of evidence bugging me from the start, but wasn't able to completely see the solution this time! Lovely!!

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Identity of the killer was telegraphed early

When the dust under the clock was seen and Cassie obviously lied about moving the clock before the break-in, it was clear she was either the killer or covering for whoever was (like possibly her son). The reveal that Cassie stood to lose money if her son ran off with Emma was what nailed it for me. So this one was more like an old Columbo fpr me, where you know who the killer is and the story is going to be how Don solves the clues.

But the big mystery for me was always how the case was going to tie into Don's pursuit of Moriarty....

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
My current prime suspect for Moriarty

Since the death of Wargrave confirmed that it wasn't him, my choice has been Griswold, based mostly on the fact that while Don has speculated on various possible candidates, including his own nephew, he never says or does anything that suggests that it could possibly be Griswold. Which is exactly how I would expect Don to be about the person he actually does suspect the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally cleared

While I do not yet know who the Shadow Man is, finally a certain big-dicked nephew is exonerated. Thanks for the great series. Some day you could publish these in an anthology book and I would buy it...

Beethoven66Beethoven66over 8 years ago
Julie Newton's not all good

Several series back, there was a scene at the end with the Group of Four. The "Consultant of Crime" was there getting a blowjob from an unidentified woman that was almost certainly Julie Newton. This story has 2 more mentions of her. The Commander talks about preparing for the departure of her: " I want you to think of what would happen if The Abacus ever left. " Then there is also her skepticism of what he is doing. I've just been waiting for her outing... one more betrayal by one of their own.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Loving the comments!

Not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I do appreciate all the comments. They show me how the stories and the clues are being perceived.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Well I got that one wrong! Him not getting impression that Cheif Griswoldis is Mr Big. On to next series, my batting average is below the double AA level Got to step up my game😀

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks that was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES