All Comments on 'The Hotel 01: Room Service'

by MissPAdventurous

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NegamerguyNegamerguyover 3 years ago

Fuck, that was a damn hot cock hardening story!!! I love being watched and watching, would love to find a place like the one described in the story to stay for a week....

Thanks for the cum!!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago

Very hot! Love bareback cum sluts that love it deep!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!! Just about shoot off…

RoperTraceRoperTracealmost 3 years ago

Very hot MissPAdventurous. Loved the legs pulled back, hard missionary thrust of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, shit, was that hot, I was dripping by the end of the second paragraph. I mean who dosn't love it and bareback, the whole point is to feel his hot cum pumped as deep as possible into any of your willing, welcoming holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want, so fucking sucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 2 years ago

Oh My!!

Very kinky..You have a wonderful imagination,I loved reading it while giving myself a much needed workout ;)

If possible......Can you do an audio version of this one for me? I would absolutely love to hear the voice behind this dick raising story lol.

And btw........Incest is still my genre to read and you have quite a catalog of them.....That’s just another reason why I’m a fan.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Nasty, dirty-talking, willing woman in heat. Men are nothing but tools for pleasure. Too many erotic angles in this story to mention all of them.

Well done. Thank you for sharing.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun10 months ago

LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPAdventurous@MissPAdventurous
Hello hello, Bad Parents is LIVE! It’s a continuation of the Bad Parents story you can find here. You’ll meet their other two daughters and learn all about their introduction to the family’s taboo traditions. If you’d like to read it, here’s the link: https://a.co/d/emp2iX...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES