The Hotel

Story Info
An imagined first meeting in a hotel between us…
3.2k words
4.06
6.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You checked your phone as you stepped into the revolving door of the hotel. Instantly you think to yourself "Fuck, five minutes late. Sir will be sure to notice and that can only mean one thing... "

The butterflies in your stomach did an additional leap as you imagined Sir's hand making contact with your right ass cheeks as punishment, as if there was any need for more anticipation of tonight.

Your face was flushed and your mind distracted as you got to the reception desk. "Can I help you ma'am" said the young European girl behind the desk.

Was that a knowing smile on her face? Could she tell that you had come tonight wearing nothing but heels and underwear beneath your tightly done coat, as Sir had instructed? Did she know what he had planned for you? You stumbled out the words you had been instructed to say, barely believing you had actually uttered them. "I'd like to pick up my room key, room 210, my lover is already here I believe."

It was the receptionist's turn to blush as she passed you the key and a small envelope. "This was left for you ma'am." She held your gaze and added "If you need anything from room service tonight be sure to call down and ask for me, just for me."

Pushing the button to call the lift, you opened the envelope, the nerves reaching delicious levels. The card inside had further instructions. They read 'loosen your coat so your breasts are visible and walk to the room from the lift. Do not make eye contact with anyone but have your head up high like the shameless girl you are. There is a chilled bottle waiting for you in the room. You mus help yourself to the wine, freshen up, then come down to the bar. Order a cocktail on our room at the bar and I will find you'.

As the lift reached the second floor you could hear noises, but you did as Sir ordered and opened up the coat and, when the door opened, strode past two middle aged couples. Eyes were on stalks and you could hear the women tutting as you headed to the room and opened the door. "Fuck, I need a drink!" Did you say that out loud?

You head straight to the wine bottle, resting in a bucket of ice by the mirrored wall, and quickly get to your second glass, only then looking around the room and taking in the luxury.

As you look in more detIks you spot the sofa with a number of treats laid out on it for later. You could see a blindfold and cuffs, a spreader bar, paddle and a small set of toys. Good things come to naughty girls who wait and this meet had been a long time coming.

You freshen up and, finishing a cheeky third glass, head down to the bar as you had been told to.

The bar was busy. Low level lighting, booths on one side, impossible to tell if Sir was already there and watching. One thing was certain, a lot of eyes were on you as you walked to the bar, you could feel them drinking in your body and wondering what was under that coat. Sir would be watching you too, his eyes observing every step, every movement of that ass you know he loved so much.

"What can I get you babe?" said the youthful barman, giving you a wink.

"A vodka martini please, we're room 210, please put it on our room" you reply coldly, slightly irritated by the intrusion on your spinning thoughts.

"Someone is a very lucky man" he replied as he brought the drink.

As you took a first sip you felt a presence behind you, a hand moving your hair to one side and lips kissing your neck. My lips, my hands and the voice you'd been excpecting, longing for, anticipating.

"Five minutes late. It was noted. However, you do look fucking beautiful and have done exactly as I asked. Take my hand and come with me."

The booth was in the corner and sitting opposite each other gave you a chance to get lost in Sir's eyes and enjoy a drink to calm any remaining nerves. Gentle small talk was suddenly curtailed with "Did you bring the toy as I asked?'

You'd forgotten about that and reached into the coat pocket. You lower your eyes and say "As instructed, the remote control vibrator, Sir."

You spread your legs and positioned the vibrator on my order, the remote control in my hand. "Have I earned it Sir?" you ask a kittlw tok enthusiastically.

"5 minutes late," I reply, "there must be a consequence" and walk off. Talking to a couple in the next booth, I return without the remote but with a wicked smile. "As I said, there must be a consequence'."

Your mind races and wonders where the hell the remote control went to. You want to know why Sir isn't treating and teasing you like he should be, but bith his hands are empty. Suddenly you feel the vibration start between your legs and lose your train of thought. " What the fuckkkkk?"

Sir takes your chin and makes you look into his eyes. The vibration increases in intensity and still your eyes are fixed on Sir. "My beautiful girl is enjoying her punishment I can tell, perhaps a little too much. Would you like to know what I said to them?"

You nod your head and say "yes please" and quickly remember to add "Sir".

The little toy steps up again in speed and I lean in. "I told them you are a very good girl who is being very bad tonight and asked me if they could play with you for five minutes. He did not know how to answer but she took the remote immediately. They have precisely two minutes left before they return it."

I leaned closer and gave you a lingering kiss, enjoying your scent and your breathing. I break the kiss and the vibrations stop suddenly.

The couple come over and she hands the remote back. He still can't speak but she says "You two have made me very very wet. I am going to fuck my husband thinking of you both. Thank you. Perhaps see you for breakfast..." and they leave.

It is time for us to leave as well and we head to the lift without talking.

As the lift doors close we kiss again, your face held in my hands. We get to the door and I give you a gift box. "This collar is for you. When I put it on you must do everything that Sir asks, without hesitation, without question. If it is too far you can use the safe word, but otherwise you must give in to every desire and every pleasure."

A moment's pause and you open the box and hand the collar to me. "Iwant to be. I am Sir's obedient girl for him to use in every way", nervous excitement clear in your voice.

I gently move your hair aside and put the collar on you, the leather a little cold against your warm skin. I attach the lead, open the door and lead you into the room.

I bring you near to the bed and remove your coat. "Hands behind your back" I order and move behind you to place them in cuffs.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir' you answer instantly. This is something we both know you adore. You watch me step back and take in your beauty.

My fingers run over your breasts and squeeze your nipples gently through your bra, then run across your lips and cheeks. Fingers push your lips open and you suck on them eagerly, showing me ho deep you can take my cock, my fingers glistening wet with saliva as I move them between your thighs.

"Spread your legs wider for me" I say, then move away and fill up a wine glass. "Would my gorgeous, obedient baby like a drink?" I ask.

"Yes please, Sir" you say, nodding.

I bring the glass to your lips and you try to drink, only getting a little but plenty running down your chin and spilling onto your chest. I take your chin in my hand and say "Such a sloppy girl, I hope you won't waste Sir's cum like that later!" I pour more wine, this time licking the mess from your breasts, sqeezing them and biting them in turn as I finish.

I move behind you before kissing your neck, kissing, nibbling and biting it. Your knees buckle a little and I stop, moving over to the sofa and returning with the blindfold.

You feel the silk of the blindfold tied behind your head, and your other senses are heightened, more alert, your head imagining everything and anything that might be coming next.

You try to remember the details of the suit Sir was wearing, just to keep focused. Noises from the sofa and your legs pushed apart.

My voice is a little sterner this time: "Stop resisting. Tell me, did you say the exact words I instructed when you arrived?"

Without hesitation you reply "Yes Sir I did, I told the receptionist I was meeting my lover. She knew I was here to be yours Sir. She even said she would bring us room service. She knew I was here to be pleasured by you."

You know the sensation as you feel ties around each ankle, the spreader bar restricting your legs from now on. You feel this immediately and want to show Sir how much you appreciate it and purr "I want to be pleasured by you Sir."

My voice is less stern now and I say "such a good girl, I will remember that when we need more wine!" as I kiss your neck again.

I take up the lead and order you to follow me onto the bed. I ease you into position, your head down, arms cuffed behind your back, beautiful ass in the air, legs spread wide. I adjust the blindfold to make sure you cant see, and kiss you again, my lips kissing and nibbling down your back and biting your ass.

My hands run across your ass, rubbing them, nails scratching across them, sliding between your thighs and feeling how wet and around you are. You push against my hand and moan softly. I remove my hand and remind you "Five minutes late..."

You feel the sharp pain of my hand on your right cheek, shortly followed by one on the left. "Thats for the first minute" I say.

My hands run over your behind, tracing the red hand print, nails outlining it, moving between your legs and teasing you again. '"Remind me how many minutes late?" I ask.

You spit out "Five minutes?" not wanting Sir to know it stings.

I repeat this a further four times until your cheeks are red and I can hear in your voice that you won't be late again. I

I kiss each cheek in turn and then undo your hands, kissing each palm as I do so. I undo your bra and pull your panties down, then gently turn you over. I take each arm and lift them to the corners of the bed, where restraints are waiting to take them again.

Your bra gets thrown to one side and I temporarily undo a leg cuff so I can remove your panties and enjoy your body, naked except for stockings.

The spreader goes back on properly and your legs are pushed up, exposing your pussy beautifully.

I drink some wine and kiss you, allowing the wine to spill into your mouth so you can drink it in. You splutter a little, and it dribbles, but I make sure you have a glassful before I move to the sofa and the toys.

The soft silicone of the vibrator touches your ankle. You flinch knowing what is coming.

You hear it turn on and this time touch your other ankle and around your foot before I move it up onto your legs, teasing between your thighs. You try to move, to find a way to get it where you want it, and I take it away.

"Too eager naughty girl" I say and pinch your nipples.

You feel the pleasure and the pain and manage to say "Sorry Sir, I will be a good g-". You feel a harder pinch and the words "a good girl for Sir" stumble out.

As the last words are spoken you feel the vibrator slide inside you and I fuck you slowly with it. I reposition myself and you hear the vibrator starting to buzz.

The toy returns to give attention to your clit and your pussy and as it slides inside you again you open your mouth to moan. As you do so I push my hard cock into your mouth so you are filled at both ends.

Your back arches and you struggle against the restraints as I fuck your mouth and bring you to the edge with the vibrator, before stopping. You recover your breathing and I admire how beautiful you look. "Something is missing" I say.

I return to the sofa to get the missing item and realise we are out of wine. A quick call to room service for a second bottle is made, then you feel drops of liquid between your legs. "Some lube for my filthy girl, so we can dress you properly for the night."

A cooler object teases you for a while, rubbing against your clit and getting covered in a mixture of lube and your own sweet juices. It runs up and down your pussy lips but lingers on your tight little ass.

A drop more of lube and the little butt plug starts to push its way in, gently moving deeper, spreading you and causing delicious sensations as it moves deeper and fills you. "Does my gorgeous girl like her ass being filled?" I say.

"Mmm, yes Sir" you reply as it slides into place, the little jewel shining and you squirming to enjoy the feeling it gives. I tease your clit slightly and there is a knock on the door.

You hear me move to the door and open it, and the greeting from the receptionist bringing up the wine. What the fuck was Sir thinking? How much could she see? You want to struggle but also want to stay absolutely still and silent.

It seems like forever but is probably just a few seconds before the door closes, the wine is opened and I whisper in your ear "She said you look stunning. I told her you were all mine and sent her away! You have been such a good girl, I must reward you properly now."

I move between your legs and my tongue starts to work at bringing you to a climax, fingers sliding inside as it does. I want to hear you give in to Sir completely now.

Two then three fingers fucking you. My tongue licks and sucks at you, fingers pushing against your g spot, hearing you get closer and closer. And then I stop.

You try to move to find my fibgers and tongue, anything to bring you to orgasm, but are held firm by the restraints.

"Did you like that? Would you like some more?" I say.

You nod your head and murmur something. I take the lead and spank your breasts with the leather handle. "Did you like that I asked? I expect a proper reply!"

Each breast is given another deserved punishment and you reply with better manners. "Yes Sir, I did love your tongue and fingers pleasuring my pussy. Please can I have some more Sir."

I push my fingers in your mouth so you can suck them clean. You dribble as my fingers move inside youd mouth, mixing with your own juices and running down my fingers.

I enjoy toying with the plug, watching your squirm, before I go back between your legs, this time giving you permission to cum, my fingers filling you and my tongue harder against your clit and pushing inside alongside my fingers. I love hearing and seeing you in the throws of your orgasm, and extend the pleasure with increasing lust in my eyes.

I stand up and take your head in my hands, kissing you forcefully, my tongue exploring your mouth as it had just been doing in your pussy.

I get another glass and give you a drink, the wine spilling down your chin and onto your breasts. "Naughty girl for wasting the wine once again" I say and lick your breasts clean, lingering over the nipples, kissing the red marks where the lead spanked them, watching your reaction.

I undo the cuffs, and move you onto all fours, facing the full length mirrors. I instruct you to hold the leather handle of your lead in your mouth. Let it fall and you will be punished.

Kissing your neck from behind, I remove your blindfold and push my hard cock inside you as I do so. I take a handful of your hair and pull gently. You push back and down on me and my cock fills you completely.

Our eyes meet in the mirror, your hair in my hands, your make up no longer immaculate, you can see the lust in my gaze. The lust is also clear in the tone kf my voice when I say "Such a good girl, I think you need a hard fucking, don't you."

You hold the gaze and reply "Yes Sir, please fuck your beautiful obedient girl, I want Sir's cock deep in me very much."

The fucking starts slowly, enjoying every sensation of our bodies as one, but gets faster and harder, our eyes locked in the mirror.

I feel the muscles of your pussy start to tighten in readiness for another orgasm, I push harder and we cum together, our eyes never moving from the mirror but as you orgasm you let the leather handle slip from your mouth. There will be consequences later...

My fingers stroking your head and running through your hair I kiss your neck. "Such a good girl, such a beautiful girl" I say and you turn your head so we can kiss fully, more softly this time.

"Stay on all our fours like the good girl you are" I say as I slide my cock out and undo the spreader, freeing your legs and giving your clit and pussy some more attention as I do it.

The jewel of the butt plug catches my eye and I tease you for a few moments, the sensations of it moving, stretching your hole, give you shivers again, and a delicious feeling when it slides out fully.

I walk around you, admiring your body, thinking about the rest of the night ahead. Taking the handle of the lead I tell you to stand up. "Follow me to the shower, lets get clean before you really show me how filthy you are."

You stand a little shakily, follow, and the rest of the evening beguns.