The Hotel

Story Info
I get framed and used.
2.3k words
4.19
34.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story if over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma and I just started an amazing new job. I was now a mystery shopper but for hotels. This meant I got to travel the country staying in different hotels and reviewing the service. It was a dream job for me and amazing to get at only 20. I had just arrived at my first hotel to review. The hotel was an independent one and they had paid to get there service reviewed.

After I got into my room I quickly checked it out. It was fairly basic with a large bend to one side and a small sofa that faced one side of it. It had a chest of drawers with a tv on top and a bathroom to the left as you walked in. I left to see some of the rest of the hotel. I was very happy with the place and it was very well ran. I enjoyed a nice meal in the evening and had a restful night sleep. The next morning I decided to go and explore the local area. This is what I was most excited about with my new job. I loved to travel and explore and now I was being paid to do it. Just after lunch I returned to the hotel and started to walk past the lady at reception when she waved me over.

"Hello miss." She called.

"Hello." I said back. She was older, maybe 40s with brown hair. She had a full figure with large breasts.

"Are you the lady in room 57?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied. She shot me a dirty look.

"I suggest you come with me." She said harshly. I was concerned and I followed her into the office behind the reception. She sat down behind the desk and I stood in front.

"You think this place is a joke?" She asked.

"No." I said confused. With that she pulled a small bag of white powder out and dropped it on the desk. I looked at it confused.

"I will not have drugs in my hotel." She told me.

"That's not mine." I said honestly. I don't do drugs and definitely did not bring any.

"This was found in your room by the cleaners." She told me.

"I swear that's not mine." I pleaded. I was so scared now.

"Look I know who you are and I will need to report this." She said. I was very scared now. The drugs were not mine but I would be fired for this without a doubt.

"Please they are not mine." I said close to tears.

"Don't lie to me." She said angrily.

"I'm not." I said crying for real now.

"Look." She said claimed now. "I don't want to see you fired. How about you go to your room and I will visit you later. Maybe we can work something out."

I quickly agreed and fled back to my room. My hands were shaking and I did not understand what was happening. I felt sick as I sat and waited for a few hours. I thought about ways out of these but I was not with the company long for them to outright trust me if this was reported. I almost jumped out of my skin when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and was greeted by the women from before. A man was with her. He was of the same age as her with short brown hair and an average build.

"I did not introduce myself earlier. I'm Lisa and this is my husband Mark. We are the owners of this hotel." She told me as she walked in.

They walked in and both sat on the sofa that faced the bed. They pointed to the bed motioning me to sit on the edge. She was dressed in a white blouse and black skirt. He was mating with white shirt and black trousers. I felt too casual in my jumper and leggings. My leggings showed my slim legs and the jumper hid my slim body. My blonde hair was tied back in a simple ponytail.

"We are very reasonable people." She told me. "I take it you don't want to get fired?"

"No." I replied

"Good." She smiled. "Now maybe if you did something for us we could forgot all about it."

"What do you want?" I asked concerned. She smiled at me.

"Are you willing to do what it takes to keep your job?" She asked.

"Yes." I said honestly.

"Good girl." She laughed. "You see me and my husband are very happy. But he wants things that I don't want to give." They both smiled at each other and I become uncomfortable.

"Now if you help fulfil his fantasy's then I'm sure we could put this all behind us." She said.

"Ok." I said determined to do what it takes.

"How about we take things slow." She said. "Strip to your underwear."

I knew where this was headed but it still stunned me to hear. I sat frozen for a minute as they said and watched in silence. I composed myself and stood up. I lifted my jumper off quickly and revealed my slim body and perky boobs help in a blue bra. I pulled my leggings down just as quick and was now stood showing off my matching thong. I felt so exposed.

"You are stunning." He said. I blushed hard.

"Now my hubby loves blowjobs, but he always wants to cum on my face after." She told me. "Will you give him a blowjob and reward him at the end?"

I had no choice but to nod in agreement. I had given a few ex boyfriends blowjobs but had never let them give me a facial. Now I was about to let this strange old man do it. They motioned for me to kneel in front of him. As I did he began to undo his trousers. I watched as he pulled them down to reveal his semi hard cock. Even like that it was big. She reached over and stroke it hard as I watched. When fully hard it was easily 9". Once it was hard she pointed it at my face and I leaned forward to take it in my mouth. I slowly sucked the tip and reached up to grab the base.

I began to suck it more but could not help the feeling of being watched. I had never sucked a cock before with the lights on full, let alone with another person watching. For some reason the thought of this started to turn me on. His cock was the biggest I had and it stretched my mouth as I sucked it.

"How's my husbands cock?" She asked me.

"Good." I told her as I removed the cock from my mouth for a second.

"Suck my balls." He told me. "I want a big load for that pretty face."

I blushed hard again but leaned down to do as asked. His balls were big and I licked and sucked on one of them. I worked the other one and looked up at the two faces watching me. I felt so exposed, half naked with a strangers balls in my mouth. I was also super turned on. I went back to sucking his cock. Working it with mouth and hand.

I sucked it for a few more minutes before he moved me off. He stood up and stroked his cock over my face. Lisa moved forward to get a better view. I stared at the cock inches from my face. He grunted and I closed my eyes as I saw the first spurt shot at my face. I was hit time and time again and I felt my face covered in his warm cum. It was my first ever facial and I was surprised to find I liked the feeling of it. It felt humiliating and for some reason that turned me on.

"Wow." Lisa said as she looked at my ruined face. "How was that?"

"Amazing." Mark said as he sat back down.

"And you?" She asked me.

"Good." I told her honestly.

"Naughty girl." She laughed. She leaned forward and wiped the cum away from my face. "I must admit it's a good look."

I blushed again and did not know how it looked on my cum covered face. I was so turned on I could feel how soaked my panties were.

"Is that all that was needed of me?" I asked hoping I had done enough to save my job.

"Oh no honey." She laughed.

"What else do you want?" I asked.

"Well he always asks for one other thing. She said with a smile. "Anal."

My eyes went wide and I panicked. I had never had a cock in my arse before. I had an ex slide a thumb in there once it had hurt but I had came hard after. If a thumb had hurt I did not want to find out what a large cock felt like.

"Have you ever done anal?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

She smiled at me. I was hoping that Mark would be spent after the load he spent on my face. To my horror I saw that his cock was already hard again. Lisa got up and helped me to my feet. She lead me to the bend and bent me over it. She pulled my panties down and exposed my arse to them both. I moved so that I could look behind me. I saw Lisa pull out a small bottle of lube. She squeezed some into her hand and stroke his hard cock covering it. Once his cock was covered she moved to rub some onto my arse. I moaned as her soft fingering felt good.

I watched as he stepped forward and lined his cock up to my arse. I felt my body jump as his tip touched my arsehole. I watched behind me as they both stared at the cock slowly entering my arse. I was surprised as it easily made its way inside. The lube helped at first and then the pain started. I moaned in pain and squeezed my eyes shut as he slowly forced his way in. It felt like it would never end when I felt his thighs touch my arse. I opened my eyes again to see that he was fully inside me and both there eyes were glued to it.

"How's it feel?" She asked.

"Painful and full." I told her.

I moaned again as he slowly pulled out. He pushed back in when it was at the tip. After a few thrusts the pain started to fade. It felt strange for a while and then the pleasure started to hit. My moans turned from pain to pleasure. He now had a steady pace as he fucked my arse.

"How's it feel now?" She asked.

"So good." I moaned out.

I was not lying as I felt my orgasm build. I was already so turned on from the blowjob and facial that the pleasure quickly overwhelmed me. I moaned out as the orgasm rocked my body. I must have gotten tighter as I came as I felt him cum in my arse.

I suddenly felt empty as he pulled his cock out. I was too weak from my orgasm to move so I laid bent over the bed. I felt something warm drop down my leg and I knew it was his cum leaking out. I could hear them talking to each other but was too tired to make out what was being said. After a few minutes I was able to recover enough to get up and face them. I was surprised to find Lisa fully naked. She had a nice body with a neatly trimmed pussy. I could tell she was wet from hear.

"Last request." She said. "But this one is for me."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Ever gone down on another women?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"Guess you will get another new experience." She said with a smile.

She waved me forward and I did. I got to my knees when I was close and I could smell her pussy. I was not into women but I was still turned on, even after my orgasm. I leaned forward and lick it. She tasted sweet and it was not unpleasant. I licked it more and tried my best to please her. I guessed I was doing a good job judging by her moans. I knew she would have been turned on by watching her husband use me and did not think she would last long. I was tired and hoped I could make her cum quick. I was not disappointed when she squeezed my head with her thighs as she came hard.

After I laid my head on her thigh too tired to move. My face was a mess of dried cum and pussy juice. I could still feel the cum that had leaked from my arse aswell. Mark moved and picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and pulled the covers up over me.

"They really weren't mine." I said, half asleep.

"Oh I know." She said as they left.

I feel asleep quickly after. I awoke the next morning and felt sore. I quickly jumped in the shower and felt good to get clean. I got dressed, packed and left the room. As I was checking out Lisa came out of the back office.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay." She said with a knowing smile.

"It was perfect." I replied.

When I was on my way back home I could not stop thinking how much fun my new job was going to be.

I hope you enjoyed.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers