The Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack buys a hotel, mature women are attracted to him.
2.7k words
4.52
19.2k
35
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

After May's funeral, Jack and Molly worked closely together. Jack offered her, in addition to Head Receptionist, the position of bookkeeper, Molly accepted immediately, she added the condition that she must also be fucked at least three times a week.

One day, as Jack was walking home to his apartment, he saw a lady tidying some shrubs in the garden of the bungalow next door to the Hotel, he assumed that she was the owner and opened the gate and walked up the driveway to where she was working, for her age she had a tight butt. She smiled when she saw him, Jack gave her his business card then said, "Good afternoon, I'm Jack Ryan, the new owner of the Hotel, I just wanted to introduce myself to you and also to ask if the Hotel gave you any problems?"

The lady stood straight; she was tall with a distinguished look, she looked Jack in the eye, extended her hand and said, "Jack, I'm delighted to meet you, I'm Su Ross, when we built this bungalow, the Hotel was there, we knew that we were going to be living next door to a Hotel. We have never had a problem; I was about to have a cup of tea, would you like to join me?"

Jack replied, "Mrs Ross, I would love a cup of tea with you."

"Jack, please call me Su, let's go inside, I'll see if I can scrape up a biscuit for you, I don't get many visitors these days."

They went inside; Jack was impressed with the paintings Su had hanging on her walls. Jack said, "Su, I love the paintings that you have. I've just started collecting; I only buy paintings that I like as I'm the one that's got to live with them. I don't by just because of the artist's name."

Su replied, "That's the way to do it, I bought the same way, but I've been lucky, the artists have become popular, and their work has become expensive. I can see your lounge from here; I like the paintings that you have hanging."

Su then pointed to a pair of binoculars that were lying on her coffee table. They chatted for a while, Su told Jack that her husband had died seven years ago, they used to have Dinner every Saturday night in the Hotel, she now only went to the Hotel once a month for the Ladies Luncheon Club, she enjoyed the food and the speakers. Jack spent over an hour with her but had to leave as he had a meeting at five. Su said, "You work until late at night, I'm watching television, then I see your lounge light come on. I will think of you when I see the light come on."

Jack then changed and drove to his meeting with his old Area Supervisor; he was driving to one of their new hotels which had the very latest in swimming pools and Spas. Jack had also arranged to stay with his mum; his mum was still going through a hard time with his dad. Jack had no contact with his dad but always phoned his mum at least twice a week. He had left it open with his mum as he didn't know what time his meeting would finish. He would phone her when he was on his way to her; they were going to an excellent Indian restaurant a two-minute walk from mum's house.

The meeting was excellent, Jack now knew precisely what he wanted, and the company could do the work required at a reasonable price. The Managing Director of the pool company was also at the meeting. Jack liked him and even got on well with him. He would meet Jack at the Hotel later that week. As he drove to mum's, Jack phoned her to tell her that he would be there in twenty minutes, mum said, "Jack, that's good, I've booked a table for eight as that restaurant is so busy. We will easily be there for eight. I'm so looking forward to tonight; I haven't been out for ages. Your dad is away at a Congress; we'll have the house to ourselves tonight, he won't be home until late tomorrow night. Jack, I'm wearing a mini-skirt tonight, is that ok with you, if you think that it makes me look slutish, then I'll change it for you. My legs still look good."

Jack replied, "Mum, wear what you feel comfortable in. I'm sure that you'll look classy and chic. I'm going to build a pool and Spa at the Hotel, we will be the only Hotel within fifty miles with our own pool."

"That sounds wonderful Jack; I must visit you at the Hotel. I've never been in it since you took it over."

Jack arrived at his mum's; they had time for a glass of wine, mum looked stunning, her mini-skirt was super, it showed her butt and legs to perfection. Jack said, "Mum, your legs look fantastic; you could easily wear a shorter skirt."

Mum smiled then said, "Thanks for the compliment. I haven't got a shorter one; if I had, I'd only wear it in private."

They finished the wine then walked to the restaurant. They had a fabulous meal; Jack told her everything that he was doing; mum was taking an interest in all that he was saying.

When they got home, Jack felt tired; he had to leave tomorrow morning at eight, mum said, "How are your feet? I have a new moisturising cream. I've left a bath towel on your bed, lie on top of it, and I will come after I've changed and apply the cream for you."

Jack went to his bedroom, put on a nightshirt but kept his boxer shorts on, his legs were uncovered. Mum came into his bedroom; she was wearing a silk dressing gown, the belt was tied tight, showing her gorgeous figure. Mum then massaged his feet using the cream then said, "Your calf's and thighs are dry too, would you like me to massage both your legs?"

"I'd love that mum, can you give me a deep massage, I need my muscles loosened?"

"Darling, I'll try and give you relief, I've powerful fingers if I go too deep then tell me and I'll go a little lighter. Would you like me to be facing you or do you prefer me to face away from you? It's better if I face you then I can see if I'm giving you any discomfort then I'll see it in your face."

Jack agreed and asked his mum to face him as she massaged his legs. Mum made Jack lie on his front then massaged both his legs, it felt terrific, she then turned Jack around. Mum squatted over him as she started to massage from the top of his thighs. Mum's legs were spread on each side of Jack's legs; her dressing gown was split open, Jack could see the skin above the top of her self-supporting stockings. She methodically massaged both his legs, Jack's cock was rock hard; the outline of his enormous cock was visible against his nightshirt. Mum had noticed it before she bent over to kiss him goodnight, mum said, "One day Jack, I can give you a full body massage, if we do that then we must be discreet, and it must be in total privacy, it must be our secret."

Mum was squatting on Jack's stomach as she said that, mum lent over, they tongue kissed for several minutes. Once again, Jack played with mum's tits as they tongue kissed. As mum left the room, Jack said, "Thanks mum, I loved that, I feel a lot looser. Anything that we do will be our secret."

Jack had breakfast the next morning, not a word was said, but he tongue kissed his mum as he left. Jack had a hectic day. He had several Sales representatives from French, Italian and German wine companies visiting him. The Hotel was selling so much wine; it was now time to buy direct. Jack wanted a limited range, but the house wine must be excellent. It was a good day; he would start to order this week.

He got to the apartment just after eleven; he had just opened a bottle of wine when his phone beeped, he had a message from Su, it read, "Hi Jack, I missed you last night, your light didn't come on. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed chatting with you yesterday. The television is dreadful this evening. Would you like to join me for a nightcap? We could listen to some nice music; I'm listening to Ravel's Bolero and thinking of you. I'm only wearing a dressing gown but will dress if you want me too. I can wear anything you would like me to wear. I would love to see you. Su."

Jack replied, "Su, what a lovely idea. I've just opened a lovely bottle of wine so I'll bring that with me. I'm sure that you'll look gorgeous in a dressing gown. As we get to know each other then we can experiment with different things, I love nice lingerie. See you in ten minutes. Jack."

A minute later Su replied, "I love how you think, I've lots of nice lingerie, hubby loved me wearing it in the house for him. I will put something nice on under the dressing gown. I will give you a key for the door tonight so that when you visit you can let yourself in. Love Su. Ps, I love to French Kiss."

Jack walked up Su's drive; he noticed that her lounge curtains were closed; they had been a little open when he had read Su's message. He rang the doorbell, Su opened it immediately, Su was wearing heels, she was also wearing a pink dressing gown which hugged her figure. Jack gave Su his bottle of wine, Su said, "Thanks darling, I'll put this in the fridge, you go into the lounge and pour yourself a glass of wine."

There was a tray on the coffee table with a bottle of wine in a wine cooler, Jack poured himself a glass then topped up Su's drink, he sat on the sofa. Su came into the lounge; she had a big smile on her face. Jack stood up, then Su put her arms around Jack and started to cuddle him.

Their mouths met, Su buried her tongue in Jack's mouth, Su was a great French Kisser. They stood kissing and touching for a couple of minutes then Su said, "Jack, let's get naked, then I want you to sit on that chair, I'll go on top of you as it's been so long since I've had a cock, I have some K-y jelly, but I don't think we'll need it as my cunt is dripping already."

Su took off her dressing-gown; she was wearing a crotchless Basque with self-supporting stockings, Su said, "I've also got suspender belts if you prefer me in harness."

Su's vulva was smooth and swollen; her sex slit was a perfect slit and an ideal length. Su gasped when she saw Jack's enormous cock, "Wow, that's a beauty, it's so long and thick, let me make him harder before I put him in."

Jack sat on the chair, Su knelt in front of him then went down on him, her tongue was everywhere, Su was soon taking Jack's full length, she was excellent, as her head bobbed up and down, she was massaging Jack's heavy balls. Su continued this for several minutes then said, "I'm ready Jack when I suck cock it makes my cunt so wet, it also works when I suck pussy, I bet you thought that I was an angel, now you know that I'm not. Darling, would you like me to uncup my tits then you can watch them wobble as I ride you?"

Jack nodded in agreement then Su took her tits out of the Basque, her tits were massive, her nipples were big and hard. Su now squatted over the head of Jack's cock, she spread her cunt lips open with two fingers, out popped a huge hooded clitoris, it was big, Su teased her clit with the bulbous head of Jack's cock, this aroused Jack. Su then centred the head of Jack's cock in the middle of her sex slit, So pushed down on Jack's cock which vanished inside Su's hungry cunt, Su said, "That's amazing, I feel filled, the head of your magnificent cock is stimulating my cervix, it feels so good."

Su soon had a powerful rhythm going; her pussy was so wet, she was gripping Jack's cock at the base and head on each push, Su was giving Jack a great ride. Jack was stroking Su's huge clit; he had it between his thumb and forefinger, he was wanking her clit, Su loved this, she was now pounding his massive cock harder and faster, Su said, "Shoot for me, let me feel you shoot your spunk inside me, I'm so close to cuming, let's cum together, I love this."

Su kept pounding on Jack's cock, Jack slipped his hand under Su, he was so wet at the base of his cock, he took some of Su's cum on his middle finger then slid it up Su's ass, Su went harder then said, "Give me another finger, I fucking love that baby, finger fuck my ass as I fuck your beautiful cock."

They both climaxed within seconds of each other, Su gripped Jack's cock, holding him inside her as they kissed passionately. Su held him inside her for several minutes then said, "I'm still not bad for a seventy-two-year-old, Jack, I can tell you one thing, that was one of the best fucks that I've ever had, you filled my cunt, and it felt so good."

Jack was amazed at her age; she was still so fit and agile, Jack said, "Su, you are amazing, you gave me an excellent fuck, we are so compatible sexually, do you have any family?"

"I'm a widow. I have got a daughter; she's forty-five, she got married to a Minister when she was twenty. She has a son who is twenty-five; he is a lawyer. Suzi, my baby, changed when she got married, her husband calls her Susan, he told me that I must call her Susan, he is the Minister in a Church in this town. I'm not a church-going person, but I go as it's the only time that I can see and talk with Suzi. Sometimes I invite her to the Ladies Luncheon Club in your Hotel."

Su then got up and went to a cupboard and brought out some pictures which she showed to Jack. One was of a young man at a Graduation Ceremony holding his diploma, Jack recognised him as a young lawyer that came into the Hotel bar with a group of lawyers on a Friday afternoon. Jack told this to Su, Su replied, "That's Charles, Suzi's son, his father is called Charles too, a couple of wankers if you ask me."

Su then showed some other pictures of Suzi and her family. Su said, "Charles is twenty years older than Suzi, he is due to retire this year, but he'll continue working until he's seventy as there are no new ministers."

Suzi dressed very plainly; she didn't look happy, Su said, "Look at my Suzi, in her teens she was the life and soul of the party, we would go on holiday together, we went to Discos, we had so much fun. She's not allowed to wear any makeup, Charles chooses all her clothes. They have had separate bedrooms for years; I don't think that she's getting anything from Charles. He has his study where wait for it, he can think and reflect in private. I think that Suzi has to visit him on a Saturday night to give him relief, she was telling me this, but then Charles came into the room."

Jack looked at the pictures of Suzi, she had the same build as Su, but she looked older than Su.

Jack stayed the night with Su, in the morning they had a fantastic session, Jack took Su in every hole, she loved to be ass fucked, Jack could stimulate her G-spot with the head of his cock, this gave Su powerful vaginal orgasms, Su loved this so much.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers