The Hotel Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah and The Colonel find a moment.
1.4k words
4.43
1.3k
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five.

As the dawn's light crept into The Colonel's room, Sarah felt his strong arms around her and she sighed, and a faint aftertaste in her mouth. Her whole body felt relaxed and between her legs, she felt her usual morning aching between her legs, but this was slightly different. Only this time, she still felt the sensation of his over-large prick inside her, the sense of him on her vaginal walls. He had stretched her wide last night and she now ached for more of him. She stirred slightly and then she felt his stiffness against her buttocks. She felt his head and the slight pre-cum wetness and then reached back and held him. Immediately, he held her and nestled his erection against her and then slipped his hand down to the cleft of her cheeks and parted them, searching for her pussy.

Sarah smiled and shuffled onto her side, and threaded his stiff cock into her vulva and then let him make the next move. She could feel the thick lubrication of her pussy and experience had taught her that his penetration would not be a struggle. She felt her body's oxytocin coursing through her veins, she felt close to this complex man and wanted to learn more about him.

Last night, Adam had looked down at her, in eyes taking in every inch of her but then a far-away look in his eyes descended, and she watched him. She immediately thought of him, thinking of his wife and determined not to lose this opportunity, she sat up and kissed him back to reality and her. He kissed her back and then, she looked down at her flat stomach, and watched his thick cock push into her waiting pussy lips,

"Oh my god, Adam, you're very big!" She cooed, feeling herself part of him. He was big, she had been forced to stretch her mouth and throat to accommodate him and now he snaked this member inch by inch into her quivering, aching sex.

"I want all of you, My Sarah. I want you to feel me deep inside you," Adam whispered. He used the same words with his wife, who like Sarah was blessed with a tight vagina and he was larger than average took his time with her and would now do the same with Sarah.

"Oh yes, fill my pussy up. Make me feel everything," She cooed back, almost permitting him, not knowing how much she would still feel in the morning.

With her consent, Adam fed her hungry sex with his long, thick cock, trying as hard as he could not thrust too fast or too deep at first. As he fed her half his length, she moaned and grunted, her pussy relaxing enough to take this invasion, Srah put her hand down to her clitoris and rubbed herself in small tight circles, stimulating herself as Adam began to thrust into her with a measured but firm pace, each thrust stealing just a little more of her vagina.

All too soon, she writhed and struggled, with this thick snake, and Adam knew she had reached her limit,

"I can feel you, Sarah" Adam referred to her indies,

"Oh Adam, that's my very end, I can't give you anymore!" She pleaded, she had felt his swollen bulbous head bump into her cervix, the pain was a shock, but he had immediately pulled back from her and kept his thrusts shallow, "Let me ride you, I'll take as much of you as I can," She shuffled away from his dripping appendage and he rolled onto his back, holding his cock for her.

Sarah settled her mouth onto his cock and sucked him, tasting her juices. She bobbed her head up and down, Adam's hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to throat him. Then she straddled him, her hand on his stiffness, guiding it into her reddened, dripping pussy.

"Oh my god Adam, you will split me open with this thing!" She glanced at his face, contorted with pleasure and between her legs as she fed this snake into her waiting hole.

"It's very hungry for you Sarah," He smiled and watched her small pert breasts bounce up and down, he reached out and pulled on her nipples, making her squeal with delight as each pull caused a river in her pussy. Her movements were deliberate. Lewd and sensual and he relished thrusting up into her. Their frantic fucking drove them beyond their limits and sooner than expected and their mutual climaxes come on much more rapidly than expected.

"Christ! I'm so wet!" She exclaimed unthinkingly. Adam took that as permission to pull her down to suckle firmly on each stiffened nub,

"You like me suckling you?" He asked, but there was no need to answer.

In the minutes of their lovemaking, they found a rhythm and synergy that allowed them both to find each other. He is a lost, unwanted hero of his country and she is a storyteller desperately needing a story to tell. But now, they were two people clinging to each other in the darkness and finding a release that was so powerful that they thought to be lost in the moment forever.

With Sarah's enthusiastic bouncing, Adam groaned and grunted, his arousal peaking now, but found himself wanting more stimulation, he wanted a new sensation to take him over the edge, but Sarah had reached her climax first and as she bounced, Adam saw her bring her hand down to rub at her sensitive clit, pushed it away firmly and used his own wet thumb to rub at her swelling. That was all she needed,

"Oh fuck! Adam, I'm cumming!" She hissed, her breath coming in great gasps, her body shook and she strained like a harpoon had struck her through, then she cursed and her pussy exploded. She lifted herself off his thick stiff prick and gushed all down it, splashing the sweet musky liquid on his flat belly, she shuddered, shook and faltered on her knees alarmingly and Adam had to reach out to her to steady her.

"Sarah, use your mouth and let me cum!" Adam let her down and as the fog of her climax retreated, she impaled her mouth on his cock and using a combination of her tongue, lips and firm grip, she brought him quickly, and messily to his ejaculation. Thick spurts of pearl strings flooded her mouth, and she, allowed some of his semen to dribble down onto his belly.

"You came like a bull, my Colonel!" He panted, and she looked up at him, swallowing most of his seed. He pulled her close and held her,

"You came too, Miss Harding," They both laughed.

Now in the morning, with their desire strong once again, his stiffness found her pussy as he spooned her. He put his swollen glans to her pussy lips,

"Oh Adam, you found me again," She cooed.

"I will always find you, Sarah Harding," He replied, pushing himself into her depths.

By mid-morning, the camp's noise woke Sarah once more. She looked across at the sheets, it was clear that Adam had stolen himself silently from her bed and now, she heard the familiar sounds of men packing their camp, motors running and troops moving. She sat up, still naked and peered out of the window. She saw Adam, the soldier once again standing with three other junior officers giving orders. She scrambled for clothes and raced out to find him in the tumult. She reached him as two NCOs. As she approached, the soldiers stepped forward and one held out his hand,

"Stop please!" One of the NCOs barked. The Colonel turned round, and at once his hard visage softened as he saw her,

"It's alright, Miss Harding is a valued friend," He sighed,

"Are you leaving now?" Sarah wanted him for longer, she wanted to keep him close but his orders had taken their relationship away and now she would be here alone and he off, searching for the marauders in his land.

"In two hours, I am leaving twelve good men here, and some supplies. I expect to be back by the end of next week." HE smiled, but she knew that estimate could and would change should the situation change.

"I'll be here, " She smiled,

"I will return," He promised.

"Spartan! Come back with your shield and not upon it!" She quipped, unaware if her jest would be understood.

Three days had passed when Kirov and his dirt-encrusted werewolves appeared down the road, and Sarah watched the hotel become a blood-stained battlefield.

End of Chapter Five.