The Hotel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babs slipped a finger against Sonia's anus and the redhead's thrusting movements took the finger slightly inside. She moaned loudly at this additional intrusion, but allowed it to spur her movements further, so that she felt she was fucking one invader whilst being fucked by another. Each undulation took the finger deeper, the forces of gravity allowing the tip to slide further and further into her anal opening.

"Oh fuck, Babs" she whimpered.

The sensational feelings created by the twin invaders had taken her to the edge and Babs took her over by wrapping her teeth around her nipple and tugging on the little bud. That elicited a scream of pleasure from the undulating redhead, her juices flowing as the moment arrived, releasing the valve of sexual pressure that had been building in her since early morning.

*

Danny and Helena...

When Venus and Peggy left the gym together, Helena had grinned at them both and had been rewarded by a surreptitious wink from her employer's daughter. Clearly everything had gone according to plan, she had realised. Now that they had left, she had been able to reopen the gym to other guests and hand over her duties.

A couple of hours later, she was heading for Veronicas's bedroom. The younger sister answered the door with a smile, ushering her inside. Danny was sitting on the sofa, looking embarrassed. It seemed that Veronica had been warming him up for his initiation with Helena.

"Danny, this is Helena," Veronica said.

Danny stared at the vision in front of him. Her sultry, smoking brown eyes smiled at him and she threw back her long, auburn tresses for effect. Even through her t-shirt he could tell that her unfettered jutting breasts were much larger than even Veronica's impressive globes and her deep pink nipples were clearly outlined against the material. Her deep brown coloured voluptuous body made his hair stand on end and he immediately felt overawed.

"Hi Danny," her husky voice greeted him, her tongue licking across her sensuous pink lips.

"Er, hi," he mumbled, standing up.

"That's no good," Veronica immediately said. "You have to appear confident with women, even when you're not."

Danny blushed and the two girls laughed.

Embarrassed, he muttered, "I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

Veronica flung her arms around his neck, making him squirm with discomfort at having an audience as she violently kissed him. She ran her tongue around the inside of his mouth, her hands taking hold of his buttocks and pulling him into her.

"Danny, it's up to you," she said, pulling away. "I promised to help you with your sex education whilst you were on holiday and this is your new lesson."

She glanced over at Helena as she spoke. "Pretty hot, eh?" Both girls laughed again.

"I'm going for a soak in the bath," Veronica continued.

As she walked to the bathroom, she pulled her top over her head to reveal her full, bouncing naked breasts. Danny's mouth dropped open and he felt an immediate reaction as his penis sprung into life.

"If you think these are impressive," she said, wiggling her superb globes at him as she turned towards him, "Wait until Helena shows you her beauties."

With that, she smiled at them both and disappeared through the door to the bathroom, the lock clicking as she closed it behind her.

"Nervous?" Helena asked.

Danny nodded, his throat extremely dry.

"Don't be," she continued. "From what Veronica has told me, I think I'm in for a treat!"

He looked at her warily. "What did she tell you?"

Helena smiled and ran a hand through her long, auburn tresses. "Well let me see," she began. "She explained that before this holiday you were a virgin,..."

She watched a blush spring across his face and knew she was going to enjoy tonight. "But..." she continued, "She said that you are a very quick learner and that you are able to please her like a skilled lover!"

"She said that?" he gasped.

"Oh yes," Helena responded, walking across to him. "She said you were a great kisser. And that you were able to make her cum with just your mouth. And that you made her cum when you fucked her, too..."

Danny's blush deepened, and not just at her words. Her soft hands were now linked around his neck,

"So where would you like to start?" she purred, her lips finding his.

Her kiss was different to Veronica's, he realised. She was softer, less urgent, with much more tongue interplay. Every so often her teeth pulled down on his lower lip and whenever he seemed to be getting into a rhythm, her full mouth pulled away to find another kissing position. Her full, sensuous pink lips seemed to dominate his, but she must have been satisfied as she purred like a cat whilst kissing him.

"Well, Danny," she husked. "Veronica was right, that was impressive."

"Really...?" His blush had returned.

"Oh yes, really!" she answered, taking a couple of steps away. "Tell me," she asked. "How does my body compare to Veronica's?"

His eyes widened and his gaze shyly ran down her body and then back to her eyes again.

"Come on," she insisted, putting her hands on her hips and arching her back to accentuate her superb breasts. "What do you think?"

"I... I think you are beautiful," he responded.

"My face or my body?"

"Both," he immediately replied. In truth, he had never seen a more stunning woman.

She smiled, twirling around in front of him. "Thank you, Danny," she rasped. "You are a real gentleman. What about my breasts?"

He stared at her for a second before his eyes widened even further. With one tug she had pulled her maroon t-shirt from over her head and her sensational globes were exposed to his eyes.

"Fucking hell..." he found himself saying. Her superb breasts were even larger and rounder than Veronica's and her deep pink nipples provided quite a contrast to Veronica's chocolate coloured tips.

She laughed. "Well, thank you again, Danny. Your reaction was quite a compliment. Want to feel them?"

She walked back to him and took hold of each of his hands, slowly bringing them to her breasts. Her hands left his as his fingers began to move of their own volition, kneading her globes and running first his palms and then his thumbs across her hard nipples. Her groan of satisfaction encouraged him further and he dipped his head to take each pouted bud into his mouth, sucking and licking at the same time.

"Veronica was right," she purred, running her right hand along the back of his head. "You have a wonderful mouth, very tender. Women like that."

Danny was moaning too as he pleasured each breast in turn, his pulsating erection now firmly pressing against his shorts. After allowing him to continue for a while, Helena stepped back slightly and reached for her micro shorts, slipping open the top button, pulling down on her zip and shucking them off her body. She smiled inwardly at the way his wide eyes homed in on her full thatch of thick red hair.

"Well?" she asked.

He sighed softly as he looked at her incredible body.

"Amazing," he breathed.

Helena smiled at him. This was quite a contrast to the rutting excitement of the night before. She walked to the sofa, wriggling her incredibly rounded buttocks at him. Turning, she flopped back into the cushions, easing her legs apart.

"Well, you've passed the kissing test. And also the chivalry test. Now let's see what else you've learned."

Danny's thoughts went back to the beach and Veronica. Don't you want to pleasure me, baby, she had asked. Okay, baby, sit between my legs. Put your hands under my bottom. Lick me, baby...

He slid across to the couch and gently dropped between Helena's legs. As Veronica had done, she eased her deep brown legs apart, making herself accessible. He eased himself forward and just as he was wondering whether to thrust his hands under her buttocks, he felt her long leg reach out and curly around his neck, pulling his head to his target.

"Make me purr, Danny," she whispered, her voice dreamy.

He tried to recall how he had approached Veronica, but felt a second leg hook around him, her feet locking around his lower back to hold him in position. Her legs had automatically brought his face to her sex and he licked out with his tongue, gently licking her labia and being rewarded with a long, soft moan,

"Yesss... that's it," her husky voice encouraged. "Make me purr, Danny, make me purr."

He continued to run his tongue along her folds, his nose continually brushing against her full thatch of thick red hair. It felt sensational, the same as with Veronica, but different. She was undulating her hips more than Veronica, thrusting her sex against his face as he pleasured her. She was directing him, but not with her words, it was the constant writhing motions of her body that indicated where he should go next.

He remembered that Veronica had enjoyed his mouth on her clitoris and adjusted his position slightly to enable him to suck in her much bigger nubbin, sucking it inside his mouth and pursing his tongue and teeth so that he created a vacuuming effect.

"Fuck, Danny, that's sensational," she gasped.

Her left foot was digging into his back whilst her right had risen around his neck, softly pressing the back of his head into her sex. He glanced up and saw that her head was thrown back against the cushions, her eyes closed, and her fabulous breasts heaving with passion. He raised a hand to pinch her nipple and her hips jerked violently against his face. Her left hand grasped his hair as she now raised both legs, planting them on his shoulders.

"Make me cum, Danny..."

He still was not quite sure what he was supposed to be doing but was happy to go with his instincts, driven on by her body movements and groans of pleasure. He took hold of her thighs, running his soft fingers along the inside of each as her curvy hips began to move in faster, rhythmic motions against his tongue.

"Make me cum, Danny... make me cum... make me....."

Her body straightened and she gave a long, throaty growl. For a moment, he wondered what was wrong, her thighs now squeezing his head, her long, auburn tresses bouncing as she shook her head from side to side. Then she screamed as the orgasm hit her, her buttocks bucking into his mouth as she came, one peak following another. He didn't understand the words she spat out, but knew that he had successfully pleasured his second woman and felt a strong feeling of pride.

But there was no opportunity for self congratulation. The Latin spitfire was pushing him back on the floor and clawing at his shorts. Pulling them halfway down his body, her full mouth engulfed him, sucking him inside. Her head frantically bounced up and down as she deep throated him, before pulling back to run her hot, narrow, tongue up and down the shaft, covering every inch of his pulsating flesh, before sucking around the bulbous head.

Just when he thought he would burst, her mouth had left him and he found her sitting across him, her body now sucking his hardness into her hot core. She was much more active than Veronica, thrusting urgently on him, using his body exclusively for her own gratification. Her pretty head was flung back as she took her pleasure, her long, auburn tresses bouncing on her head as her pace quickened further.

She thrust faster, feeling a second orgasm building, her face contorted and her downward thrusts smacking her hips deliciously against his naked thighs. The Latin woman was lowering and raising herself like a dervish as she lost control. She screamed again as she felt her body tremble violently, her orgasm electrifying her entire body, her entire being appearing to tremble in the intense surge of ecstasy.

"Cum with me, Danny... cum..." she implored.

The young innocent did as he was bid, and with a loud grunt, he thrust his hips forward, forcing himself deeper into the writhing woman as the first rope of semen burst from his heaving body and pulsed into the Latino hottie.

"Well," they heard Veronica's voice from the door. "He had a good teacher..."

*

Charles and Venus...

As Venus headed up the stairs to bed, she saw a figure emerge from the shadows. It was Charles.

"My God," she rasped. "What are you doing here?"

His face looked desperate, his eyes wild with arousal as he looked at her.

"I need you, Venus," he pleaded. "I want you..."

"No, Charles," she calmly said.

"Please," he gasped. "Venus, please!"

For a moment she thought she was going to get angry. She was the one who was always in control and she did not need anyone whimpering around her unless it was she who dictated that situation.

"Where is your wife?" she asked.

"In our room. We've just returned to our room. I told her I wanted another cigarette before we turned in."

"You are taking a risk, Charles!"

"I know," he whimpered, his body trembling.

Venus felt a rush in her body. Perhaps a good orgasm was just what she needed before bed.

"What do you want, Charles?" she asked, idly stroking her red blouse.

"I want to fuck you, Venus," he pleaded.

"You had your chance last night," she coldly stated.

"Last night was wonderful," he said. "I gave you pleasure."

She nodded. "Yes, Charles, you did."

"Then..." he began.

"Charles," she quietly said. "You lost two sets. Last night was your forfeit for one of those sets."

"Venus..." he started, wringing his hands together.

"Same rules, Charles," she rasped. "Make me cum three times and then you can fuck me."

"But what if I cum..." he whimpered.

"That's okay, Charles. Make me cum three times and then you can fuck me. Agree?"

"Oh, yes." His face lit up.

"But my rules, Charles. Okay?"

He hesitated, but seeing the steely look on her face he nodded. He would do anything to have this girl.

"Good. The rules are that you will only be allowed to make me cum when I tell you. You do not come looking for me, I will look for you. Is that clear?"

He whimpered, but nodded.

"Very well," she said, her voice softening. "But break the rules and all bets are off."

He nodded again.

"Right," she said, sitting down on the top stair.

She reached underneath her short skirt and slid her panties down her legs. She eased open her shapely legs as she held his stare.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, raising her dark, right eyebrow.

He whimpered again and slid down several stairs, then inched his face up her calves and then her thighs, his soft tongue licking and kissing along the way. Venus eased her legs open wider as she leant back on her elbows and closed her eyes. Rather than using his tongue, she felt his hand reach out and touch her, his thumb and fingers taking her already swollen clitoris between his fingertips.

"Oh..." she let out an involuntary gasp, the sensation created by his soft fingers rushing through her body. "That feels so nice, baby."

She felt him rolling her nubbin between his fingertips, sliding from the top to the bottom of the slippery bud. This was even nicer than she had anticipated and she moaned very softly, realising that she was approaching the brink in amazing time. She could feel her orgasm trying to burst through and she spread her legs even further on the stairs as his magical digits began gently masturbating her.

Suddenly, he pulled his hands away to grip her hips and engulf the sensitive bud in his eager mouth. It seemed he had been planning his assault as, pursing his lips, he sucked the length of her clitoris into his mouth, rolling it around and as he gripped the nubbin between his teeth. That final action took her to her climax, her head bumping against the floor, her eyes rolling into her head, and a long, low groan escaping her lips.

Charles continued orally pleasuring her as she came, seeking his reward. And as another orgasmic wave washed over her, he gained it, her honeyed juices beginning to gush onto his face and continuing against him until he allowed his still sucking mouth to finally release her clitoris

"Charles," she groaned, looking down, but the sight beneath her made her gasp again.

It seemed the moment was again too much for his pulsating hardness and his body jerked as he started to orgasm, despite his desperate but vain attempts to fight it back. She watched as he pumped stream after stream into his pants, groaning aloud as he did so.

"Well, Charles," she hoarsely croaked as she unsteadily got to her feet. "I'd like to know how you are going to explain that to Peggy."

She made her way to her door before turning back to his heaving figure still prone on the stairs.

"But look on the bright side, baby. One down, two to go!"

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.

12