The Hotel Conference

Story Info
Husband goes with hotwife to her conference and is cucked.
3.9k words
2.61
43.2k
34
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rdog3824
Rdog3824
47 Followers

The day had arrived. It was my wife Michelle, company AGM. The actual meeting was on Saturday afternoon followed by a lavish dinner and dance in the evening. We had been looking forward to it for some time. However, with COVID the company had seen a serious downturn in profits and so my wife, along with all employees, received notification that the event was going to be for staff only with no partners invited. We were gutted.

Michelle said it didn't matter, she wouldn't go either. However, the notification said all executive managers were expected to be there. I said it was OK and she should go. After all, it had been a difficult year and she had worked hard so deserved the night out. This was a week ago.

We had booked into the hotel where the event was happening so I would just watch some TV or go to the sports bar until Michelle came back

As the night grew closer I began to get a little uptight. A little jealous. A little envious and a little worried.

Having received the 'green light' Michelle had carried on as normal leading up to these events. We had gone out shopping for an outfit for her. She liked me along for my opinion.

Michelle stood 5ft 4in in her stocking feet. She was trim with ample breasts. She had dark hair and green eyes. She looked after herself and looked 5 years younger than her 42 years. Being an exec manager she had to look good and so was always dressed well at work and I had seen the admiring looks her male and female colleagues gave her when we had attended social functions. This made me proud

We had spent the previous Saturday walking the Mall going into various boutiques and choosing her clothes. She had settled on a knee-length leather pencil skirt, pink blouse, and fitted jacket for the AGM, complimented by very sheer black seamed stockings and 5-inch black stilettos. She was used to heels so these were no problem for her.

For the evening she had chosen a tight-fitting sleeveless red dress that came to just above the knee. It had a low back and low neckline. There was no chance her boobs would fall out but you could definitely see a cleavage. Michelle could see the look change from adoration to hesitation when she had come out of the changing room to show me. She kissed me and said to stop being a fool. Didn't I want her to look nice? She got some red stilettos with thin 5-inch chrome heels to complete the ensemble with a black lace wrap

My credit card had taken a hit but hey, it was once a year.

I didn't say anything as today grew closer. I had been busy at work and had kept trying to put today out of my mind.

Michelle had got up early and gone off to the hairdressers. I did some chores waiting to see how more gorgeous she was going to look. I was mowing the lawn when she arrived home and I nearly ran over the flowerbed when she got out of the car. Even in trackie pants and top, she was drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair was now short. Shorter than I had seen for a long time but styled beautifully. It was also jet black. She had had a spray tan and her nails were now like talons and fire red.

"I take it by your jaw on the ground and the drool you like it," Michelle said laughing

I just uttered "Fuck"

We went inside and my jealousy came to a head.

"Why have you had so much done," I said "You looked fantastic anyway. Why the new look?"

Michelle gave me a stare and just said "I fancied a change".

"Don't you like it?"

"Yes" I replied "But I really would want to be by your side when you go out looking like that"

"Why's that?" Michelle asked

"Because you look so sexy and fuckable" I said. "I want to be around you, not other people"

"By other people you mean men!" Michelle said her stare becoming a little intense.

I could see she was angry and lighting up a smoke confirmed it. She only smokes when she is angry or for my pleasure when we make love.... and it wasn't the latter!

"I offered to stay home but you said you wanted me to go. Now you're acting like a jealous fool. I want to look my best and I feel good". She said as she took a drag.

"So what were you expecting me to do? Wear a tracksuit, sit in the corner with my drink and not talk to anyone with a cock!" Her voice became raised.

"What do you thinks going to happen?"

"Do you think I'm going to be giving head jobs all night and then fuck a couple of them for good measure"

The tirade continued

"Well, I'm telling you now! I am going. I am going to be dressed up. I don't intend sucking any cocks or fucking anyone but I AM going to have fun."

"I will drink. I will dance. And if any of the men flirt with me who knows? I will enjoy it"

"And when it's over I will come home to my pathetic jealous husband and tell him all about it"

With that, she stubbed out her smoke and stormed upstairs to get ready

I was left trembling and humiliated. I could feel tears welling up and dread in the pit of my stomach.

I finished up the chores and went upstairs to apologise and see if Michelle had calmed down. We had half an hour before we had to leave. I was hoping she still wanted me to come to the hotel.

When I got upstairs she was in the bedroom walking around in her underwear finishing off everything.

"I'm sorry," I said

She looked up and half smiled.

"I'm sorry too Darling. I shouldn't have called you pathetic. You're not pathetic but you get so jealous. It almost makes me want to do something to teach you a lesson"

"You're so sexy and attractive isn't it any wonder I get jealous," I said

"Thank you Darling" she cooed.

"Now take the bags down to the car while I finish my lippy and we can go"

We were running a little late so Michelle was dressed for the AGM and would go straight in whilst I checked us in.

As I finished the bags she came down the stairs her heels clicking, announcing her arrival. She looked stunning. She had put red lippy on to match her nails and her perfume almost made me sway as she walked past blowing me a kiss as she went to the car.

The drive to the venue was uneventful. I asked her if certain guys were going to be there as I had met some of her colleagues before.

Each time she said. "Yes" and gave my cock a squeeze.

By the time we arrived, I was rock hard. The doorman opened Michelle's door and she stepped out. I got out and gave the keys to the bell boy. I turned to my wife for a kiss goodbye. She just gave me a light peck saying she didn't want to smudge her lippy and gave my now rock-hard cock a firm squeeze which made the bell boy grin.

"Be good Darling I'll be up in a couple of hours. Text me the room number".

With that, she walked towards the conference center, her seams dead straight and her bum swaying nicely encased in the leather skirt. She met a man at the entrance and shook hands followed by a peck on the cheek. They exchanged a few words and he laughed looking over at me. Michelle walked in with him. She didn't look back.

Due to a mix-up in our reservation and because Michelle's company were a good client we got upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite. I hung up Michelle's dress and then got the TV working and checked out the minibar. I text the room number to Michelle - 3824 and settled back to watch a movie.

After about an hour I got a text from Michelle with a picture of a lipstick kiss on a napkin with the words - 'later on your cock'. I grinned and gently stroked my cock through my jeans in anticipation.

The dinner was supposed to start at 7 pm. By 6 pm Michelle still hadn't got to the room and I was a little worried. I risked a call and when she answered I could hear a muffled man's voice and what I thought was Michelle saying "Behave". She sounded slightly breathless but said the AGM had gone on longer than expected and she would be up shortly.

About 10 mins later she walked in. She looked slightly disheveled and flustered but everything seemed in the right place. As I went to kiss her she gently pushed me away saying she had to pee and jump in the shower as dinner time was fast approaching.

When she came out of the bathroom she had redone her makeup and hair. She kissed me and said she was sorry it was such a rush but she would make it up to me later. She slipped into her new dress and sat at the dresser to put on her lipstick. I said to her it was so arousing watching her do this knowing it was for someone else's benefit.

She looked at me in the mirror with a look in her eye I had not seen before. She took ages getting the application perfect as our eyes kept meeting.

Michelle spoke softly as she said " I can't kiss you now Darling, they are for someone else"

Her eyes dropped to my cock and she could see it was hard

"You don't mind do you?"

"I'll be yours later"

I managed to utter " Stop taunting me"

She said huskily " Who's taunting? I've already sucked Adam off with them. I just finished when you called"

You could have heard a pin drop. My heart was beating so hard that I thought I would have a heart attack.

Michelle broke the silence laughing as she said "Now don't be silly you know I'm only teasing. Fetch me my shoes please Darling"

She stood up and did a twirl. She came to me and put her mouth close. I really can't kiss you Darling but I can do this.

With that, she pulled my cock out and then slowly wanked me. Tickling the head with her nails. Inserting her little fingernail into my cocks eye as she lightly scratches the area around the head.

"Argghhhh" I moaned

With that she gripped the shaft hard and said "Save it for later Darling I'll need it"

She blew me a kiss and walked out leaving me in a mental mess not sure what had or was going to happen.

I calmed down, had a shower, and headed down to the bar. I was there for about an hour or so watching a game on the big screen. A couple of guys walked in and sat nearby. I vaguely recognised them as colleagues of my wife. They didn't know me and I kept watching the game. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but I did hear 'red dress', 'no husband', and 'hotwife'. The game had finished and the guys got up and left. I went back to the room with my guts churning again.

I decided to go and see if I could talk my way into the dance. Once the meal is over the security can be a little relaxed. Not this time. The guys there were big, broad, and weren't going to let anyone in without a pass. As the door kept opening I caught sight of Michelle on the dance floor with a few guys around her. The music slowed and I saw one move in and grab her. I froze as her arms went around his neck and she moved close. A few minutes passed and when the door opened again I could see they had moved to the back of the floor and he was kissing her neck. At the next glimpse, they were kissing!

I pleaded with the guards to let me in to see my wife, offering them money, but they refused. They said to call her to come out to me

My last glimpse was of Michelle and this guy walking off the dance floor holding hands.

I called her three times but it rang out to message bank.

I went back to the room and hit the minibar hard. I fell asleep. I was woken by my phone ringing. It was Michelle at 1.05 AM.

"Hi Darling," she said

"Hi" I replied

"Sorry I missed your calls. Is there a problem?"

I nearly blurred out what I'd seen but just said "No problem, is it over"

"Yes Darling it's over the hotel have cut us off," she said giggling

Then the bombshell " Some of us are going back to a room to party on. You don't mind if I go do you Darling"

"What room is it I'll pop over," I said

"You won't know anyone here sweetie. Stay there I'll be back in a little while"

"Please Michelle don't go" I pleaded "Come back here and we can do what you promised"

There was a long pause and then she said

"What.... To fuck my pathetic husband". I heard laughter in the background

"To fuck the man who gets hard thinking of me sucking another man's cock" More laughter

"Watch Darling and get really hard" the call changed to FaceTime

I could see Michelle's face as she applied her red lipstick. Someone was obviously holding the phone for her. Then a cock appeared and she looked into the camera as she slid her mouth over it. Her hands cupped his balls and she slowly sucked on them. When she had it in as far as she could, she pressed down with her lips leaving a red lipstick ring around it.

Her hands slowly wanked it. I could see her wedding and engagement ring as she circled his cock. With her other hand, she used her nails to tickle and scratch his balls. It panned back to her face staring into the camera.

"Like what you see cucky"

"Are you hard?"

Then suddenly she laughed loudly "Oh my God he's crying".

I had forgotten she could see me too and tears were running down my face.

I could hear laughter in the background.

"Well, I'm going to be busy here for a while my Darling cucky". Michelle said.

With that the guys I'd seen at the bar appeared. Naked, with their cocks erect

"They will want me to fuck them too Darling"

"You don't mind, do you? Not that you can stop me cucky" She said laughing

"I don't mind if you wank and cum Darling. I will tell you exactly what happened and you'll get hard again very quickly"

The call ended

I was a mess. I love my wife and believe she loves me. Why was she doing this? Had they drugged her? Some form of date rape drug? Where was she? Could I find her? All these thoughts were racing through my mind.

Was this nightmare really happening

I just sat in the dark. My mind was racing thinking of what she might be doing. In the end, I drifted off to sleep on the couch rubbing my hard cock

I was woken by the feel of my wife caressing my cock and nibbling my ear. As I woke I was aware of her perfume. She was in her lingerie, heels, and stockings. She had obviously redone her makeup as it was flawless with no signs of smudges. As my cock hardened she whispered

"Did you like the little show Darling?"

"I think you did," she said squeezing my cock.

I looked at the clock and it was 2.00 am

Getting my thoughts together I realised it was only 45mins since she had called me. A touch of anger hit me as I said

"You sucked and fucked them in 45 mins"

"No Darling," she said softly. "I only sucked them. They were so big and hard that I couldn't stop myself. My new dress is a mess I couldn't swallow all of it. I'll have to have it dry cleaned"

She said this as she was stroking my erection and rubbing herself against me. She hadn't kissed me properly yet, just nibbled my ear

Michelle then slowly got up and sat in a lounge chair. She lit herself a cigarette as she watched me undress. I watched her red lips encircle the menthol tip of her smoke remembering what I'd seen on the phone.

"When I realised you were crying it turned me on so much. I bet you still wanked though didn't you?" she said smiling.

Staring at me through the smoke of her cigarette, standing in front of her she huskily said

"Do you want to take your naughty wife to bed and make love to her?"

I replied simply "I want to fuck you"

Michelle put out her cigarette, stood up, took my erection in her hand, and began leading me to the second bedroom. I asked what was wrong with the main. She didn't answer just tightened her grip and kept leading me to the side of the bed.

The suite was set up with the two bedrooms side by side both opening onto the main area. There were double doors linking them as well so you could have one large bedroom if you wanted.

She sat me on the edge of the bed and began to silently give me a lap dance. Her perfume was intoxicating. Light kisses to my lips so I could feel the stickiness but that was all. Her nails teased my cock. She wanked it slowly as she stood up looking down at me.

"And now for the finale my sweet husband," she said as she turned away, walking to the connecting doors.

I could see the seams of her stockings, the chrome heels sparkled, the heels clicking as her body walked away from me.

She pushed open the doors and my heart sank. Sitting on the main bed were the two guys from her video. Naked with large erections. Anger began to curse through me. I stood up ready to confront them as my wife stood between them turned and fixed me with a stare. Her voice rang in my ears

"Sit" she commanded

I sat

"You are to stay on that bed. You can wank, cum, cry, do what you like but you must not, repeat NOT come into this room, shout or scream. If you do I will walk out with them and you won't see me for a long time. Do you understand?"

"What are you going to do" I cry out

"I'm going to carry on where I left off with them in Adam's room. We would have stayed there but after I had fucked him he kicked us out as he had an early flight." She said calmly

"Oh by the way" she laughed "I did suck him off this morning as you called"

She sat between them, reached out, and began stroking their cocks. They stood and one went behind her reaching round to squeeze her breasts and tease her nipples. She pulled the other one to her reaching up to grab his face as she kissed him passionately. She was the meat in a sandwich.

She glanced at me as she reached down and grasped his erection. They were caressing her body. Her g-string and bra got removed as the guy behind began to finger her pussy. Michelle began to moan as a glazed look came over her eyes. The guy at the front slid to his knees and replaced his mates' fingers with his tongue and fingers. The guy behind was supporting Michelle as her legs began to buckle with the pleasure.

They laid her on the bed. The guy kept pleasuring her pussy as his mate placed his cock near her mouth. Looking into my eyes she slipped it between her lips sucking it deep leaving lipstick traces all over it

Tears streamed down my face as I watched these men pleasure my wife.

She went on all fours and looked at me as one of them took her from behind.

"Crying my Darling cucky". She mocked and laughed. "I told you what that does to me," she said before devouring the cock she had been wanking.

They fucked for the next couple of hours in every position possible. I lost count of the number of times Michelle came. She often looked at me laughing before her mouth was full again.

I could not take the visions anymore and stopped watching, however, their moans and cry of pleasure still filled my ears.

When Michelle saw me do this she sucked a load of cum from one of them, strode into my room, and dribbled it over my cock. I nearly passed out with hurt and humiliation.

"Cucky, cucky, cucky," she said before walking back for more.

It finally ended and the guys left. My wife lay on the bed smoking for a bit before coming into my room.

"Do you still want to fuck your naughty wife Darling?" she said.

I shook my head as she stood in front of me

Looking down she laughed as she said "Your head might be saying "No" but your cock is saying "Yes".

I looked down and saw I had a massive erection. Michelle pushed me back and slowly climbed on top of me easily sinking her stretched, soaked pussy onto my cock.

"I can still just about feel you, Darling," she said as kissed me deeply.

I could taste the saltiness of cum and her smoky breath as she moved her tongue against mine.

She rode me like this for a few minutes before, despite my hurt and humiliation, I erupted adding another load of cum into her well-used pussy.

"Mmmmmm" she purred as she slid off me and fell asleep. I closed my eyes and joined her.

We woke and showered the next morning.

Michelle put her business suit back on to travel as she had indeed a lot of tell-tale stains on her red dress.

We had a late checkout and had the breakfast bar to ourselves.

"Why?" Was all I could say to her

"Because I wanted to" she replied. "I knew it was a secret fantasy of yours as whenever you got jealous you also got hard"

Rdog3824
Rdog3824
47 Followers
12