The Hotel Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my heart rate and breathing returned to normal, I sat down and turned to my laptop again. Most of my previous viewers were gone, but a few had been watching the whole time, and wanted the details of what just happened. I messed around online some more, and drank some more wine. Every now and then I would hear voices or movement outside and I would dash to the door and peer through the spy hole. People came and went and I drank wine, finished the first bottle and opened the second, pretty soon I was swaying a little when I went to the door, I giggled at myself as I sat at my laptop feeling really quite drunk. I hadn't noticed any noises out in the corridor for a while, I looked at the time, it was nearly midnight.

"Where the fuck is he?" I said out loud, to myself. I got up and looked out into the corridor again. It was quiet and pretty dark out there. I opened the door and stuck my head out, nothing. I was now as horny as I could be, obsessed with the guy from over the way, who had, after all, knocked on MY door, and I was drunk. This was not a good combination for rational thought. I decided I would knock on HIS door. I went back to the table, grabbed my bag and emptied it out onto my bed again. Then I put the unfinished bottle of wine, both of the small glasses, my phone, the key and the tube of lube back inside, touched up my lipstick and snuck out of my room.

The silence in the dim corridor was almost deafening, I crept up to the door of his room and stood listening for a sign that he was inside. There was no noise but the distant hum of aircon units and such. I raised my hand, clenched my fist and was about to knock on his door. But once again my courage left me, I paused with my hand inches from his door, then lowered my hand and turned slowly away, feeling pathetic.

I was back at my own door, fishing the card key out of my bag, when I heard a noise behind me. I glanced back quickly and saw his door opening, then he appeared in the doorway. He was wearing a big thick white towelling robe with the hotel's logo on it. We stood in the corridor and watched each other awkwardly for a moment.

"Come in... if you want?" he said, and stood back against the door frame, waving one arm to beckon me inside and hold the door open. I couldn't move, I stood in the dimly lit corridor clutching my bag to my chest,petrified. A painfully long moment passed, the man looked around, it was still deathly quiet, all I could hear was my heart racing. Then he stepped into the corridor, holding the door as it swung closed so that it didn't lock. He quickly crossed the gap between us in his hotel gown and slippers, took hold of my arm, just above my elbow, and quietly lead me into his room.

The room was dark and cool inside, and much bigger than mine. Where I had one window that covered a wall, he had two, and there was enough space for a wardrobe, dressing table, a large TV, a huge bed, a small coffee table, leather chair and a small leather 2 seater sofa. The lights were off but the room was filled with an orange glow from the street lights below. Seems he didn't like closing the curtains either. The stranger closed the door behind me with a loud click that gave me a start.

"Here let me take that for you..." he said and as he walked by, took the bag from me and placed it on the small coffee table. The glasses and the bottle inside clinked together as the bag landed.

"Do you have something to drink in there?" he gestured at the bag. I nodded, stood rooted to the spot just inside the door and still petrified.

"Well why don't I pour us both a glass?" he asked, sitting down on the small sofa and opening my bag, he took the wine bottle from inside and put it on the table, then reached back into the bag. This time he pulled out my phone and the tube of lube. He glanced up at me, and I hoped he couldn't see my reaction in the dim orange room, but I felt myself blush. He placed them by the bottle and reached into the bag a final time for the glasses. He put the bag on the floor by the table and poured a couple of drinks. Then he slid one across the table toward me and, with a wave of his hand, told me to come closer.

I took a few steps toward him, moved around the chair, and as soon as I was close enough he suddenly sat forward, reached out with both hands and took hold of my thighs. His big strong hands quickly moved up under my skirt and gripped my hips, pulling me close between his open legs. His hands then continued up to my waist, lifting my skirt with them.

His strong fingers held onto my slender waist and he sat, his face level with my panties, and just looked at me. Then he leaned close and pressed his face into my tummy and groin. I could hear him breathing deeply, it sounded like he was sniffing me. His hands moved down and round behind me, taking hold of my soft round bottom through my skimpy panties. He rubbed his face against my boyclit and squeezed big handfuls of my ass cheeks. I just stood like a fool, my hands clasped together at my chest, as he groped me.

Suddenly he stood up, pushing me back but keeping hold of me, almost lifting me off the ground, yet holding me close. My arms were trapped between us, I couldn't move so, a moment later, I looked up at him and he pressed his lips firmly onto mine, kissing me long and deep, his tongue flicking out and teasing mine.. I had never been kissed like that by a man before, it took me a moment to react. Slowly I responded and kissed him back, turning my head slightly whimpering softly as his tongue dance with mine. His large muscular arms relaxed and he pulled away slightly. One large hand squeezed between us and he took hold of my wrist, guiding my slender fingers between the folds of his robe.

I felt a big thick sausage being pushed between my fingers and opened my hand to accept it. I could feel the weight of his semi erect cock in my small hand, it felt so fat and heavy. I started to stroke him eagerly and he pressed his lips against mine again as I pleasured him. He grew in my hand, getting bigger and stiffer until he stood upright under the fluffy white robe. Slowly he released his hold on me and pulled away again.

This time he sat down on the small sofa and looked up at me. I had no idea what to do now, so just stood, shaking with nerves, and waited. He then pulled the belt around his waist to the side, and opened his robe wide. His slightly chubby body was heavily tanned all over and covered with a sprinkling of almost white hair which contrasted in the orange street light. His big thick cock thrust up at me from between his broad thighs, a fold of skin struggled to cover its fat head which peeped at me. Suddenly he sat forward, picked up a glass of wine from the small table, then settled back into the sofa.

"Suck my cock..." he said in a voice loud enough to make me jump, "and take your time" he added before taking a sip of wine and stretching one arm out along the back of the sofa. I sank slowly to my knees between his broad thighs, watching his big cock the whole time. It was resting against his round tummy and almost reached his belly button. Feeling very nervous, I reached out one hand and picked it up, holding it in my cool, thin fingers for a moment, it felt warm and heavy. I started to stroke him and felt his cock twitch and throb, pulsing in my hand, responding to my touch. His cock stiffened and stood up hard and ready, the foreskin rolling down off his fat head then back over it again as I moved my hand on his shaft in long slow motions.

His big hairy ball sack hung loose between the old mans legs, rising and falling as I stroked his stiff cock. I placed my fingers beneath them, cupping them, supporting and gently caressing them. All the time the stranger just sat back, drank his wine, and watched me. I noticed a small bead of liquid appear on his cock head and looked up at him. He didn't seem to notice. Starting to relax a little and enjoy myself now I decided to be daring, and leaned forward, holding his stiff shaft upright as my tongue flicked out and removed the small drop. His stiff cock twitched in my hand as my tongue brushed the tip and the rich salty taste of him filled my mouth. I leaned close and lay my soft wet tongue on his swollen cock head then started to slowly lick all over it. I heard a deep groan of approval, felt his cock throb and his body relax as I stroked and licked his cock.

Still holding and stroking the length of his shaft with one hand, I gently cupped and pulled on his big loose hairy balls with the other, all the time running my tongue over his fat cock head. I wriggled a little closer and pulled down on his cock so all of the head was exposed, then ran my tongue around the edge of the fat dome. His hips tensed as I did so, lifting his cock, pressing the tip against my lips and almost into my mouth. I paused, with my lips still on his cock head, and moved my mouth just like I was kissing someone. Without realising, I started to stroke his cock faster as the sound of his heavy breathing and soft moaning excited me.

"Aaaah fuck yeah..." the stranger moaned softly, almost to himself. The tip of his cock rubbed against my lips as I stroked it faster and though I was enjoying teasing and pleasing him, I just couldn't resist any longer. Suddenly I slid my soft wet lips down over his stiff cock, taking as much of him as I could deep into my throat. His whole body tensed and he let out a long deep moan. It wasn't what I had intended doing, yet, but I couldn't help myself. I just started sucking and sucking on him eagerly, taking as much of him as I could before easing my lips back up to the tip of his hard cock, again and again, faster and faster.

My saliva dribbled from my lips and made his cock slippery in my hand. Choking with his cock down my throat was making my eyes water. I must have looked a right mess, but I kept on sucking and at last I felt his cock throbbing in my hand. He groaned and tensed his hips, pushing his cum gushing cock down my throat. I tried my best to swallow as much of his juice as I could, but with his big fat cock in my mouth still throbbing and spurting, I choked and had to lift my head. I knelt spluttering for breath between his broad thighs, my slender fingers still wrapped around the base of his twitching cum dribbling cock.

The stranger sat forward, towering over me, took a glass of wine from the table and offered it to me. I looked up at him, took a big mouthful and washed his cum down my throat. He just leaned back on the sofa again and watched as I put the now half full glass on the floor, leaned forward over his cum covered cock and gently took all of him in my mouth again. Sucking and caressing every last drop I could from his now satisfied cock as it eased. I licked up any drips that had run down onto his balls and made sure he was as clean as before I started, then I sat back on my heels, picked up my wine glass and drained the contents.

"Feeling pretty pleased with yourself aren't you?" he asked as he watched me drink.

"Mhmm" I agreed as I reach around and put the empty glass on the table behind me. Then I turned to face him again, still kneeling between his wide open legs. He reached over me again and refilled my glass, and his own, then leaned back in the sofa, sipping wine and watching me. A second ago I was feeling like a sexual goddess, having brought this mans magnificent cock to climax in my mouth. Now I was back to being unsure and shy, I didn't know what to do next, so I just knelt there. His now flacid cock lay over his big hairy balls, still thick, veiny and so sexy. I was suddenly very aware of my own boyclit and how uncomfortable it felt. My poor over excited clit was straining to become stiff, trapped inside my little panties. So, nervously, I slide one hand under my skirt and between my legs in an attempt to adjust things.

He leaned forward again before I could free myself, and placed his glass back on the table. Leaning one hand on his knee, he lowered the other hand almost to the floor between my legs, then slowly moved it up under my skirt. I moved my own hand out of his way instinctively, moving both hands behind my back and clasping them together. His large strong hand engulfed the front of my panties, squeezing and caressing me gently. I stared down at the front of my skirt, I could just about see it moving in the dim light, as his hand rubbed my panties underneath. His fingers played with the lace trim that gaped around the edges of the flimsy stretched garment. Then they slipped in through the side of my panties and teased my excited clit.

I heard myself whimper slightly as his finger caressed the tip of my clit, and looked up at him, wondering if he had noticed. His face was just inches away from mine, I hadn't realised he had moved so close, I froze and just looked up at him. The man leaned even closer, so close that his goatee beard tickled my cheek, then he planted his lips squarely on mine and kissed me. I responded and kissed him back, whimpering again as he held my clit between his thumb and fingers and began to stroke it through my panties. His tongue probed between my lips and he pressed his mouth against mine hungrily, his free hand taking hold of the back of my neck as he kissed and fondled me. Suddenly I realised my hips were squirming, wriggling my clit in his hand, and I was whimpering as my orgasm started to rise. He noticed as well, and quickly pulled away from me, leaving me breathless and panting, kneeling on the floor before him.

"Oh my god you are just too adorable..." he exclaimed pulling his robe back around his broad body and tying the belt at the front, "stand up" he demanded. I did as I was told and got to my feet awkwardly. I had been kneeling for so long my legs were a little shaky, but soon I was on my feet stood close to him, between his broad thighs, one hand holding the other behind my back. He placed his large hands on the outside of my thighs and slid them up under my skirt, caressing and gripping my hips before moving round to my bottom and squeezing my cheeks hard. I looked down at the top of his almost bald sun tanned head as he explored me, his eyes fixed firmly on the front of my skirt.

"Show me your knickers." he said without looking up. Again, I did as I was told and, taking hold of the front of my skirt, I gathered it to my waist. Looking down I could clearly see the wet patch my excited clit had made on the front of my bulging panties. He continued to knead my ass cheeks, his face just inches from my panties, so close I could feel his breath on my bare thighs. He leaned closer, turning his head to one side. Then he opened his mouth wide and took my clit, panties and all, into his mouth. My knees went weak and I moaned aloud as my body almost collapsed. His strong hands gripping my bottom held me in place as he chewed and sucked on my stiff clit through the thin material. I was so horny and so excited now, it didn't take long for my orgasm to build. But I didn't want to, not yet. So using all my will power I backed away from him, pulling myself free.

"You were close then huh?" he asked after watching me stand panting before him for a while. I just about managed a nod in reply as I stood waiting for my throbbing twitching clit to calm down. I was still clutching my skirt to my waist, my white panties and pale thighs displayed for him almost seemed to glow in the dim orange light. He picked up his wine and leaned back in the sofa again, waiting for me. Eventually I gained control and felt I was able to continue, I wasn't sure what to do to let him know, so I just stepped close to him again. He looked up at me and smiled, then sat forward, put down his glass and took hold of my hips once again.

He held me close and his fingers slipped inside the back of my panties and quickly between my cheeks. He found my plug and pushed it up into me, making me gasp. He pulled me closer still, I steadied myself with my hands on his towelling robe covered back as he almost put me over his shoulder. His hands were all over my ass inside my panties, almost pulling my plug out before pushing it back in. Then he took hold of my hips again and turned me sideways on to him. I guessed what was on his mind and quickly gathered all of my skirt together at my waist, lifting it as high as possible to give him a clear view of my little white panty covered bottom. I took a little step to one side, opening my legs a little to give him easy access and thrust my ass out eagerly. His large hand was quickly thrust back in the side of my panties, pushing between my cheeks and teasing me with my own toy. I whimpered out loud and started to squirm on his hand. Suddenly he pulled his hand out of my panties and, gripping the back of the flimsy underwear, he ripped my panties down all the way to my feet in one quick motion.

I gasped as my poor aching boy clit popped free at last and stood up to attention. His fingers were quickly between my cheeks, he pulled my plug from my ass and let it fall to the floor before he picked up the lube from the table. I thrust my bottom out eagerly again, and found myself bending forward and placing my hands on the arm of the sofa, dropping my skirt. He just flipped my skirt up over my back and leaned to one side, watching closely as his now very slippery finger eased between my cheeks and inside my most intimate of places. He started to finger fuck me, and I opened my legs wide, bending forwards to accept him like the dirty little slut I was.

His other hand found my tight little nut sack and pulled on it gently as his finger fucked my ass. I started to wriggle and squirm again, whimpering as he pushed more of his fingers inside me. He took hold of my clit, and suddenly I found myself fucking his hand as my hips squirmed and my ass wriggled on his fingers pushed inside. Again my orgasm started to grow all too soon and I forced myself upright and dragged myself away from him. I stood panting and gasping before him just as I had before, my legs trembling with excitement. He looked me up and down then leaned forward, reaching by me and taking the tube of lube from the table.

He unfastened his robe and pulled it open, his cock was almost hard again and thrust from between his broad dark thighs as he shrugged the robe off his shoulders and pulled his arms free. Then he leaned back into the sofa again, squeezed a load of lube onto his hand and started to spread it all over the tip of his big cock. I had a moments panic at the thought of his huge tool entering me, but there was no way I wasn't going to let this guy fuck me. He continued to stroke his big cock smearing lube all over it and I stepped toward him.

I climbed onto the sofa, kneeling over him, one knee either side of his thighs. I felt his stiff cock against my clit as I wriggled forward and he flipped up the back of my skirt again then gripped my ass cheeks firmly. I put my hands onto the back of the sofa and allowed him to guide me down onto his lap. I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my little hole and whimpered softly. A slippery finger pushed a bead of lube between us and he raised his hips easing his huge cock inside me. I gasped as he entered me, whimpering and moaning as his length pushed slowly but relentlessly into my little bottom. He pulled my ass cheeks wide open and I wriggled and squirmed on his shaft, working it deeper and deeper. I was whimpering in pain, starting to panic, worried that he was going to be too much and really hurt me. But at last I felt his hips against my cheeks and realised I had all of him buried deep inside me.

I had never felt such a thrill, the thought of it, the feel of it, I was overcome with sensations I had only imagined before. I couldn't keep still and started to squirm and wriggle on his lap at first. Then as the pain eased and I became more accustom to him inside me, I lifted myself a little, then pushed back down. Again and again I raised myself off his lap then drove back down onto his cock. Rising a little further each time, and moving a little faster. Until I was panting and moaning while riding his big hard cock. Grinding and squirming on him my poor over excited clit was trapped between us under the folds of my skirt and was being rubbed hard against his belly. I felt my orgasm start to build yet again, I was longing to cum, but I didn't know if he would like it, so I leaned backwards to stop my clit rubbing, placing my hands on the mans knees, panting and trying not to squirm on his cock.