The Hotel Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he sat forward, gripping the collar of my blouse and pulling it open. I felt a couple of buttons pop lose and he quickly dragged the garment off my shoulders and down my arms, pinning them to my sides. He wrapped one of his arms around my slender body and clamped onto my shoulder from behind, forcing me down hard onto his cock. The other hand tugged my little bra cup to one side and with his head against my chest he devoured my nipple. He was sucking, licking and nibbling, while his hips squirmed and worked his big cock in and out of my little ass and he rubbed my poor clit against his tummy. There was no stopping it now and I squealed with delight as my clit burst at last, my orgasm flowing again and again into the folds of my skirt and onto his belly.

He held me in place on his lap as my orgasm washed over me, draining me completely, until at last I collapsed, my body limp in his arms. With a grunt and a bit of a struggle, he got to his feet, lifting me with him, and he carried me over to the foot of the bed where he lay me down on my back. His hard angry cock popped free as he deposited me, but he didn't push it back into me right away. His hands felt around the outside of my skirt first and found the zip, he unfastened it and pulled my skirt down onto the floor. Then he leaned over me and unfastened the remaining buttons on my blouse, freeing my arms. He flung the white blouse open to either side of me, then stood upright and picked up my legs. With one leg hooked over each arm he moved close, rubbing his stiff cock between my slippery ass cheeks until he found my eager little hole. Then he drove his big cock deep deep inside. I squealed again as he started to fuck me, his cock pounding in and out in a steady rhythm, his strong hands gripping my thighs and pulling me onto him.

I lay on my back, moaning and whimpering as he fucked me, gripping the bedding in a vain attempt to steady myself. He just kept on fucking me, getting a little faster and more urgent now. I longed to feel him throbbing inside me and thought he was getting close. But suddenly he pulled his cock away, before rolling me onto my side and with my knees bent up he dragged my bottom toward him and quickly rammed his cock back into my ass. Again I moaned as he entered me and started to fuck me with that same constant rhythm. His big cock was driving so deep inside me now, I reached down with one hand and tried to place it on his belly. He just took hold of my wrist, pulling my arm to one side, and leaned forward, pinning my arm to the bed by my bottom as he bent down and took my nipple into his mouth again. He kept on fucking me, sucking and nibbling my stiff nipple as he held me down. His shaft stroking relentlessly in and out as he used me. Then he pulled away again.

He took my thighs in his big strong hands and turned me over fully onto my belly, my knees dropping off the end of the bed and my ass sticking up for him. I waited for him to enter me again and a moment later his hard cock was pushed between my cheeks and deep deep inside me. I moaned as he entered me, gripping the bed sheets and squirming under him as he started to fuck me again. Faster now, I could hear him panting and grunting behind me as he used my little ass. He fucked me harder and faster and though I was gripping the bed sheets I found myself sliding up the bed. He dragged me back toward him and kept fucking, but soon I had slipped again.

He pulled away from me once again, and in a hurry now, he lifted me and almost threw me up the bed so my head was near the pillows. He climbed onto the bed behind me and quickly pulled my legs together before climbing on top of me and pushing his cock inside me. He started to fuck me hard almost straight away. Holding his weight off me at first, but after a few thrusts of his big shaft he pressed his body onto me, pinning me down and driving his cock deep inside.

He kept on fucking me, faster and faster, grunting and groaning as he heaved up and down, squashing me into the bed. At last his body tensed, he let out a long slow rumbling groan and I felt his big cock thrust deep into my little bottom, throbbing and pulsing as it pumped load after load of his seed into me. Panting for breath he rolled off to one side slightly, taking his weight off me but keeping his twitching cock planted inside me. I rolled onto my side a little as well, and wriggled my bottom into him so we were almost spooning. He wrapped one arm around me and held me tight as his orgasm eased. I lay still feeling him breathe.

I woke up feeling cold. The stranger had rolled onto his back as we slept, and was snoring quietly, leaving me uncovered apart from my stockings suspenders and bra. I lay still for a moment remembering what I had got up to with this guy I'd never met before. I felt ashamed and sexy, dirty and horny all at the same time. Slowly I came to notice the room didn't look quite as orange as it had before, and realised the sky outside was growing light. I slipped quietly off the large bed and gathered my stuff together. I didn't want to wake him up, that would be just too awkward. So I hid round the corner by the door, put my clothes back on and stuffed everything else into my bag. My blouse was missing two buttons but was still wearable, my little panties however had been stretched and the elastic in them had broken, they wouldn't stay up. I was about to put them in my bag when I had another idea.

I peeked around the corner at the old man still asleep on the bed. I crept toward him, my panties in my hand, intent on leaving them in his hand. As I got closer I couldn't help noticing his cock. He was still on his back and his cock lay across his thigh, looking as big, veiny and magnificent as ever. He was clearly semi erect again and I thought to myself, this must be some sort of morning glory thing?

Another naughty idea popped into my head and I couldn't resist. I put my bag down quietly, then as carefully as possible, I crept back onto the bed. Edging closer I reached out one hand and gently lifted his thick shaft. Again I was amazed how heavy it felt in my little hand as I started to stroke it. I made sure not to touch him anywhere else, so I didn't wake him. His cock pulsed in my hand and grew stiffer and stiffer. Soon he was fully erect but still snoring softly as he slept.

As carefully as I could, I got to my knees beside him and leaned forward, holding his cock upright as I lowered my mouth onto it. I sucked his cock head slowly and gently, caressing the shaft with one hand as I did so. I sucked and I sucked, taking my time and enjoying every moment I had alone with his magnificent tool. It was getting lighter all the time, and I knew I should go, but I just couldn't bring myself to leave. I kept on sucking and stroking his cock and he started to make little moaning noises and shift a little as he slept. I kept going, sucking and sucking on his dick until at last his cock started throbbing and twitching in my hand and his cum spurted into my mouth.

"Oh my g... oooh fuck..." he started to wake as his orgasm stirred him, "what the f... Oh wow." I couldn't tell if he was happy at how I woke him, or angry, or just confused. But I sucked and milked every last drop from his wonderful cock, then quickly wrapped my destroyed panties around it and hopped off the bed. Then, just as he was coming around enough to sit up, I grabbed my bag and left his room. It took me a moment to find my door key in my bag and I panicked, not wanting to get caught like this, with no panties on, out in the corridor. Silly I know, but eventually I was safely back in my room. Everything was as I had left it, though my laptop had turned itself off. I looked in the mirror, what a mess, my eye liner had run, my lipstick was smeared, and my hair...

I stripped off and stepped into the shower once again. I suddenly felt very tired and my poor little bottom felt quite sore. I washed carefully then wrapped myself in a warm towel and fell onto the bed. I think I was asleep in seconds.