The Hotel Mo'tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Boyz" instinctively feel her need for more, and as they have yet to reach crescendo themselves, are more than willing to indulge. Carmelita senses the go ahead and begins to rock upon Titus again. But, this time Augustus takes a more active roll, and spit lubes the head of his cock, preparing his own entry into her. Carma continues to slowly push her pelvis back and forth. Augustus again grabs her waist with his left hand while lining up his scepter at the entry of her most intimate space. Thankfully she is still moist back there from his earlier lingual ravishing.

Carmelita meets Augustus by pushing her curvaceous culo back in his direction. It's a good thing that he is more modest than his counterpart. The insertion goes much smoother than the horror of her friends' stories of their cherry bursting. That's because these two comforting strangers are true Romeos compared to the selfish beasts her friends are involved with. As she puts that fear aside she begins to marvel at the dual feelings of fullness. It's like nothing she's ever experienced, and she basques in the joy that this miraculous chance encounter has wrought.

"T"and "Aug" are perfectly synchronized with their alternating thrusts, with "T's" being more pronounced into her pussy. Carma leans forward on top of "T's" fully wire-haired chest. Augustus simply wraps his arms around her shoulders and holds her to him. Titus had been gently sawing in and out of her plumpness with ease and gentility, that is, until she was held motionless and thus more accessible to him. Seeing that she is fully embracing his anal poking, "A" picks up the pace, eventually achieving full gallop as the pleasure builds within him.

"T" and "A" are quickly approaching their own orgasms, and Carmelita is approaching her "ump-teeth." Titus can't help but shove his leviathan repeatedly into her soaked pussy while Augustus slams into her backside. Sounds of slapping flesh and squishing juices fill the hotel room, along with the trifecta of grunts, moans and groans. All at once the trilogy erupts, Carmelita expends her juice, Titus fires his love in the opposing direction up into her womb, and Augustus unloads himself within her backroom canal. The three collapse in a dogpile, like a soggy club sandwich, with Carmelita as the meat in the middle.

In the twilight of afterglow, all lovers bathe each other in the shower, and Carma is treated to one last lavishing, courtesy of the lathering from the male duet. After everyone has fully gathered themselves in silence, Carmelita, resplendent in her black and white frilly maid uniform, begins to take her leave of the room donning a coy smile. As she grabs a hold of the door latch with her left hand, Titus latches onto her hand, and passes her a business card and a wink. She returns the wink and reluctantly exits.

When the door closes behind her, she reads the embossed print on the card, "Two Romans Enterprises, Purveyors of Fine Things Furnished." The back of the card reads a raised printed note, "To lovely Carmelita, you are our very 'Fine Thing.' Do drop by our showroom, ANYTIME. We can show you what real love could be!" She is shocked at how in Dios Mio did they know about her. Considering the pleasant time they spent together, and the love she never knew existed, she places the card carefully in her bra, smiling to herself about what could await her in THEIR "hotel."

Just as she wheels her cleaning cart around the corner by the ice machine, a circle of several of her colleagues confronts her with folded arms, silent and with insistent inquisitive looks. Carmelita holds her head high with a knowing smug and continues down the hall right past them. As she looks over her shoulder back at her peers, she hears them communally giggle, and in hushed gossip, exchange salacious speculations. Carmelita couldn't be more proud that she finally became the water cooler gossip!

|--------------|

12