A Man named Susan

Story Info
When the request for a threesome comes with a price tag.
19.9k words
4.64
4.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers

A bewitching tale of a husband that agrees to be temporarily magically transformed into a woman for his wife's pleasure. In return she will grant him his fantasy threesome.

Note - Due to the events in this story, some character's pro-nouns tend to become purposefully fluid in places. Hopefully this won't make it too difficult to follow along with.

********

1. Darrin and Samantha

Darrin and Samantha had been married for five years. In most respects it was a normal loving relationship, apart from the slight difference that Samantha happened to be a witch.

They had originally met on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend. Darrin had almost declined the offer, as being in his mid-thirties, he hadn't been on a date in years and was a little nervous about starting again, especially with a blind date. Luckily the mutual friend had been insistent. The friend told him not to worry, "Samantha" was nice, he would like her.

Still a little nervous about making a fool of himself, he finally agreed to go.

They agreed to meet at McMann's, which was an upmarket bar within the Tate Hotel. It was fairly quiet, tastefully decorated and Darrin had occasionally taken perspective clients there to relax after busy meetings.

Darrin walked into the bar not knowing what to expect. By agreement, their mutual friend had sent Samantha a photo of him, but he himself was going in blind. He fully expected that she either wouldn't turn up, or more likely take one look at him and quietly leave without making herself known.

But just then he noticed a woman waving franticly at him from a corner booth, and she was actually smiling directly at him.

Darrin couldn't believe it, she was gorgeous!

A part of him wondered what a woman this beautiful was doing resorting to blind dates, when she could obviously have the pick of any man she wanted. But there was also another part of him that was worried that he would mess up his one and only chance with such a beautiful woman.

As it happened, they hit it off immediately. Darrin wasn't much of a conversationalist, so had been a little worried about running out of things to talk about. Instead, he was amazed at how much they had in common, movies, music, a love of the outdoors, it was like they had known each other for years. Samantha even confessed that she had been a bit nervous about tonight, as she also hadn't been on a date in quite some time either.

The evening flew by, but all too soon it was time to leave. It was getting late, and they were some of the last customers left in the bar.

Darrin hesitantly offered to walk Samantha home, hoping not to sound too forward, but then had to hide his relief when Samantha smiled brightly at him and gladly accepted his offer.

Standing outside of Samantha's place, things were a little awkward as both of them tried to work out what to do next. They were both rusty when it came to dating and weren't very good at picking up the subtle signals. Finally, Samantha asked if he wanted to come in for a cup of coffee?

Darrin thought that sounded great, and the two spent the next few hours just talking and laughing together.

It was the early hours of the morning before Darrin decided he had better leave as he had work the next . . . correction, today. He didn't even attempt to try and hint about staying over at her place, as the evening had gone so much better than he had hoped that he didn't want to risk blowing it now. Instead, as he was leaving he hesitantly asked if Samantha wanted to meet up again, possibly at the weekend, possibly going out for a meal?

Darrin was ecstatic when Samantha suggested, "Why wait for the weekend? What are you doing tonight?"

They parted with the briefest of kisses, but as far as Darrin was concerned it was the best kiss he had had in a very long time.

********

Over the next few months love bloomed between Darrin and Samantha. It was the happiest time of his life. Surprisingly, the same appeared to be true for Samantha. He still found it difficult to believe that such a beautiful, intelligent, talented and funny woman would be single, much less have an interest in him.

A year to the day that they had first gone out together, Darrin finally plucked up the courage to propose to Samantha.

Darrin had been extremely nervous, but nothing could have prepared him for the reaction he received to his proposal.

He was hoping for happiness from Samantha, maybe even joy. Instead, the main emotion from Samanta seemed to be resigned sadness.

He began to panic. Had he done something wrong? Was she about to tell him that this had all been a terrible mistake and that she never wanted to see him again? What could it be?

"Before I answer you, there is something you need to know about me." She said in a subdued quite voice.

All sorts of scenarios were going through Darrin's mind, but none of them seemed to make sense. He knew that Samantha was reluctant to talk about her past. Judging by her large house and her elegant lifestyle, and the fact she spent her days "volunteering", he suspected that she might have come from a wealthy family, but he had always been too reluctant to pry. Besides, he wouldn't care if she was as poor as a church mouse, he loved her.

"I can't imagine anything that you say will make me love you any less", he reassured her.

She looked up at him with a brief look of hope before sadness descended again at the thought of what she had to tell him.

"I'm a witch."

Given an eternity to guess, Darrin would never have imagined that this was what Samantha would have said. She was the most sensible levelheaded person he knew.

"A witch? What with magic and spells and potions type of witch?"

She looked down, and in a barely audible voice replied, "Yes."

Darrin didn't understand. Samantha had a great sense of humor, albeit a little warped at times, but if this was a joke, he wasn't getting it.

"I don't understand."

Samantha looked up, her nose gave a funny twitch and she pointed towards a dining room chair. It immediately began to gallop around the room on its thin wooden legs, three times around the room before jumping over the couch and then obediently trotting back to its original position.

Darrin was in shock and speechless. He was vaguely aware that his mouth was hanging open in surprise, but currently his brain was too busy trying to process what it had just seen to worry about that.

"Well, knowing what I am, do you still want to marry me?"

Samantha spoke with resignation. She had been in similar situations before, and each time she had revealed her true self it had gone badly, often very badly. Some of the guys in the past had said her being a witch didn't bother them, some had even been excited by it, but in the end none of them had been able to come to terms with what she really was, and it always ended in tears.

"Of course I still want to marry you! Don't you understand, I love you."

So it was with a massive amount of hope, and just a little bit of trepidation, that Samantha happily agreed to Darrin's proposal.

********

2. Darrin Makes a Deal

It was now five years later, and Darrin had found that being married to a witch had its up and downs. On the upside, Darrin and Samantha were even more in love with each other each passing year, however, on the downside he found their very infrequent arguments could get a bit "unpredictable".

They had only ever had one really bad argument. There had been shouting and there had been angry words that really should not have been said by either of them. The argument concluded of with Darrin suddenly coming to believe that he was a shoe cleaning machine and had spent the next hour sat in Samantha's closet, licking clean all of her shoes with his tongue.

Afterwards, Samanth had been extremely ashamed of herself, and was in floods of tears, convinced Darrin would leave her because of what she made him do. Darrin had consoled her and reassured her that (despite the lingering taste of shoe polish on his tongue), he would never leave her over something so trivial. In return she promised to never ever do anything like that ever again. Nonetheless, from then on Darrin had always been very careful to consider Samantha's point of view whenever they had a "difference of opinion".

But above all else, the number one thing Darrin had leant about being married to a witch was that you had to be very careful what you wished for.

********

It was a lazy Sunday morning and they were lying in bed. Darrin was lying on his back with his hands behind his head, Samantha was lying against him with her head resting against his shoulder.

Darrin was distracted from his daydream when Samantha asked what he was thinking about. He had actually been recalling one of his favorite sexual fantasies, but he didn't want to admit that to her.

"Um, nothing", he replied as casually as he could.

"Hmm", Samantha had a lecherous smile on her face, she reached down and cupped his groin. "The way your boxers are tenting tells me it is more than just "nothing". Spill it, what are you thinking about?"

"Uh, just daydreaming. A bit of a fantasy. Nothing much." Darrin was hoping Samantha would drop the subject, but he suspected it was too late for that.

Samantha propped herself on her elbow so she could look Darrin in the face.

"What sort of fantasy?" she asked with a grin of wicked amusement.

Darrin was reluctant to admit his fantasy to Samantha, but experience had taught him it was a bad idea to try and lie to her. Besides, he was finding it hard to think of an excuse as she had reached into his boxers and was currently gently stroking his cock.

"Weellll, um, I was imagining, me and you having, um, well . . . a threesome."

Samantha's face lit up with a broad grin.

"Oh, you kinky man."

That was rich coming from Samantha. In the six years they had been together Samantha had proved to be far more sexually adventurous than he had. At times it was all Darrin could do to keep up with her sexual appetites and her stamina for sex seemed to be boundless.

She was stroking his cock harder and faster now.

"So, this threesome fantasy, is it just a fantasy, or is it something you would want to try?" She was staring intently at him now, genuinely interested in the answer.

The sensations emanating from his cock really was making it hard for him to think.

"Um, well, ah, ah, well, I wouldn't mind, hmm, trying it one day. Ah! But it's really just, umm, an idle fantasy"

Without slowing the stroking of his cock, Samantha studied Darrin with a curious smile on her face. Then it appeared that she had made a decision.

"Well, if you are horny enough to be thinking of kinky fantasies, you should be horny enough to show your wife a good time."

With that she let go of his cock just long enough to straddle his hips.

As she slowly began to grind her pussy against his trapped cock, Samantha bent over and whispered in Darin's ear:

"Make this good and we might talk about your fantasy again some time."

With that Samantha picked up the pace of her thrusting, as if challenging him to meet and satisfy her growing arousal.

********

It was over a week later, and Darrin had thought Samantha had forgotten all about his threesome fantasy, until she brought it up one evening.

They had been sitting on the couch watching a film when she turned to him.

"I've been thinking about that threesome fantasy of yours."

"Interesting" thought Darrin.

"I'm willing to agree to a threesome, but I want something from you first."

"Very interesting" thought Darrin, with not a small amount of excitement.

"I've got a fantasy of my own. It's been a fantasy of mine for a while now, and if you help me make it real, I'll arrange your threesome. I'll even find the other person for you."

Darrin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Having sex with Samantha and another woman at the same time was the greatest fantasy he could imagine.

"The truth is . . . my fantasy is that I've always wanted to try sex with another woman" explained Samantha coyly.

Wow. This would be amazing. Fulfilling Samantha's fantasy would be fulfilling half of his own fantasy. A small part of him wondered why Samantha just didn't go for a threesome, fulfill both fantasies at the same time? Perhaps she wanted to try sex with just a woman first to see if she liked it before committing to a threesome?

"So" said Darrin, trying to play it cool. "Do you have another woman in mind for your fantasy?"

"Yes, but it's not who you think" replied Samantha, even more coyly than before.

Hmm, Darrin was trying to think who it might be. He had fantasized about Samantha having sex with several other women as part of his threesome fantasies, but who would she fantasize about? And why would she need his help to arrange it?

"Who do you have in mind?"

"You." Came the answer from Samantha.

"WHAT?, But I'm a man!"

"Yes, dear, I had noticed" she giggled.

"But, but how?" Darrin really was struggling to try and understand what Samantha was telling him.

"I'm a witch dear, remember."

"You can do that?"

"Yes. It's not easy, but I can turn you temporarily into a woman."

"But why?"

"I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, and if I'm going to fulfill my fantasy of having sex with a woman, I want the first time to be with somebody I truly love . . . you."

Even though his brain was still trying to make sense of what she was saying, he couldn't happen to be moved by her words and the earnest way she was looking at him.

Then she looked nervous again, "There's another part to my fantasy. I'm not sure you'll like it though."

Darrin was having a hard job trying to think of anything more extreme than being turned into a woman.

"Not only do I want to have sex with you whilst you are a woman . . . I want to be a man when I do it."

"WHAT !?!"

Although Darrin had been shocked by what he was hearing, he had to admit that he had in the past been curious to know what it felt like to be a woman, he suspect that most men had at one time or another. But to be fucked by a man (albeit his wife), was something he had certainly never considered before. He really wasn't sure if he could go through with it.

Playing for time whilst he tried to make sense of what Samantha was saying, Darrin asked:

"So how long would I have to be a woman?", he was guessing one, maybe two hours.

Samantha looked a bit sheepish,

"Well, it is a complex potion, it would need a lot of preparation time. The initial physical transformation would take six or seven hours, but the full emotional transformation would take another two or three days. So, with time to transform back again, that would be a week minimum, but two weeks would give us the chance to make the most of it".

"WHAT !?!"

Darrin was aware that he had been shouting "What?" an awful lot recently.

Over the next hour Samantha outlined her plan. It was obvious she had put a lot of thought into this.

In a month's time they were due to go on vacation. As they had done on previous years they had arranged to rent a secluded cabin on the shore of Lake Montgomery. It was far enough away that there was no chance of bumping into anyone they knew. They would drive up as themselves and time their arrival for late evening. They would take the potions just before going to bed, and the next morning wake up as their new selves.

Also, explained Samantha excitedly, she could tailor the potions so that he would end up with the exact dimensions of her normal body and she would end up with his normal body size. That way she could wear his normal clothes and he could wear hers. No need to buy extra outfits.

Samantha really had put a lot of thought into this.

However, Darrin really wasn't sure about this. He needed time to think it over.

But, two days later he finally agreed to fulfil Samantha's fantasy.

Sure, the main reason for agreeing was that he really wanted a threesome with Samantha, in fact, more than ever now, but a part of him was increasingly curious about what it would be like to be a woman.

Samantha squealed like an excited schoolgirl when Darrin told her that he agreed to her terms.

"This is going to be so fucking cool" she exclaimed. "And don't worry, once this is over I'll arrange a threesome for you that will fulfill your wildest expectations".

********

3. Darrin Arrives and Prepares to Leave

A month later they were driving to their lakeside vacation destination. Samantha could barely contain her excitement, and Darrin could barely contain his nervousness.

Lake Montgomery was actually a giant reservoir that had been constructed in the 50's or 60's to supply water and electricity to several of the surrounding districts. It was approximately fifteen miles long and at its widest it was around three miles in width, although where Darrin and Samantha were staying it was less than a mile wide.

Their part of the lake was hemmed in on both sides by high, steep hills. The hills as far as they could see in every direction were densely wooded, mainly with evergreens, which really gave the area a sense of remoteness and isolation. Perfect.

After driving a couple miles down a dirt road, they finally arrived at their secluded rented cabin at around 9:00pm.

The "cabin" was actually quite a modern building, built sometime after the reservoir had been constructed. It was a single story, with its exterior walls clad in old timber to lend it a more rustic appearance. Inside, the cabin was modern and spacious, mainly open plan, with the large comfortable living area separated from the kitchenette by a breakfast bar. Three doors lined one wall. One led to a small utility room, the middle one was a spacious bathroom, and the last was the bedroom which had fantastic views out over the lake.

As Darrin stepped into the cabin, he felt a year's worth of tension lift from his shoulders. These secluded vacations had really become a sanctuary from the madness of living in the city.

The car unloaded and their bags unpacked, Darrin relaxed on the couch with a bottle of wine, whilst Samantha busied herself in the kitchenette mixing up their transformation potions. Samantha had explained that most of the work had been in enchanting the various ingredients, which she had already done at home. The actual mixing of the ingredients was quite a simple process.

Samantha was back twenty minutes later. She handed Darrin a small glass of brown liquid and advised him to down it in one go as it tasted quite foul. To illustrate, she downed her own potion in one swallow and quickly followed it with the entire glass of wine Darrin had handed to her.

"The wine won't affect the potion will it?" asked Darrin worriedly.

"Nope" replied Samantha as she stretched out on the couch beside him with a fresh glass of wine. It felt like bliss being able to stretch out after being cooped up in the car for so long. "The potion affects the body on the cellular level, but the blood remains unchanged, no matter how much alcohol you add to it."

Darrin wasn't sure if he should be relieved or concerned about the offhand way Samantha described the physical changes they were about to undergo. He sniffed the potion, then jerked his head away from the glass. Judging by the smell, Samantha hadn't been kidding about how bad it tasted.

Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers