The Hotel Room

Story Info
Two strangers, one hotel room and a twist.
4.5k words
4.62
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Hotels are always so lonely. The hallways remind me of The Shining. How long does a carpet that was installed in the late 70s last anyway? One would think that they would change the carpet before the half century mark.

"Your key," said the hotel attendant.

The hotel attendant was in her mid-twenties, much younger than me, and had the personality of a rock.

After the pandemic hit the hospitality industry hard, it never really bounced back. The staff was working for mediocre hourly wages that didn't keep up with inflation. Could I really blame them for their dismal attitude? They showed up to work and gave me a key for my room, that is all I really needed. If I wanted a fake smile, I would just search for pics on my phone.

"Thanks," I uttered as I grabbed the key and walked towards my room.

The key read 777. I rolled my luggage into the elevator and just as the doors closed, I saw a hand reach through. I immediately hit the open-door button and a woman pounced into the elevator.

She looked to be about my age, mid-fourties, and was about 5 foot 3 with dark curly hair and a dark complexion. She was dressed in tight jeans and a white t-shirt.

She immediately dropped her cell phone on the ground. As she turned to pick it up, I felt compelled to look at her butt. I pondered how she got those jeans to fit around it when she was putting them on. I turned back quickly so as not to be caught and fiddled with my room key awkwardly to avoid suspicion.

"Floor 7, please!" she called out to me.

I reached out, but rapidly realized that it was the same floor that I was headed to. I smiled at her and gestured toward the dimly lit button. The elevator jerked and startled us both as it creaked upwards very slowly to our floor.

We watched the floor numbers change slowly until finally the door opened and we walked out and towards our rooms.

I arrived at my door and used the keycard to enter as I watched her entering the room right beside me. It was dark, so I fumbled for the light switch. Unable to locate the switch, I turned the bathroom on instead.

The room looked normal enough for a dated hotel, but I noticed an open doorway lacking a door. I walked over to it and stood face-to-face with the woman from the elevator.

"Well, I guess they are forcing us to be neighbors," she laughed as she examined the doorway.

"It looks like your hotel room used to be an adjoining room." I replied quietly.

"Let me call the hotel attendant and see if I can get another room." She said as she picked up the phone.

I nodded and decided not to unpack just yet. I finally found the other light switch and illuminated the room. The walls had vertical striped patterns on them, and the lamp looks as if it belonged in an antique shop.

I heard the woman speaking to the hotel, but I didn't listen to what she was saying. I was just glad that she was dealing with it as I didn't feel like having another discussion with the hotel attendant or really anyone for that matter. I heard the woman hang up the phone and then come back over to me.

"The hotel attendant said these two rooms were the last available as they are renovating a few floors, but they agreed to give us a discount on the rooms. Are you okay with this arrangement for a night until we can get it sorted in the morning?" she inquired.

"Not much choice, I guess." I uttered and began unpacking some shorts and shirt to change into.

I unpacked a few items and decided to give the woman her space while I went into the bathroom and peed. I had been holding it since the airport and felt like I was going to burst.

Call me crazy, but I enjoyed the relief of finally having an empty bladder too much and sometimes I would just collapse my head against the wall after a good emptying.

I fumbled when I unwrapped the soap and it went sliding behind the counter. I grabbed the shampoo instead and used it in place of the soap and then I grabbed both the shampoo and conditioner and put it in in the shower.

I was just about to turn on the shower when I heard a frantic knock on the door. I covered myself with a towel and opened the door slightly.

"Sorry! I went to turn on the shower and the water was freezing cold. Do you have hot water?" the woman asked.

"I haven't checked yet, but..." my words were cut short as she opened the bathroom door and turned on the water. She ran her hand under the water. I watched the water dance over her fingers as she toyed with the stream.

"Yes! I thought we were going to have to take cold showers tonight. Go ahead and jump in while I grab my stuff. I'll be back shortly to jump in after you." she insisted.

She walked out of the room, and I shut the door as my towel dropped and I got in. I was looking forward to taking a long shower, but that dream was cut short.

I quickly lathered with soap and rinsed as I started applying the shampoo to my head. I heard the door open but couldn't risk opening my eyes as I had shampoo running down my face.

"It's just me. Oh, I never told you, my name. Call me Olivia. What's your name, roomie?"

"James," I said as I tried to rub the shampoo out of my head quickly.

"Sorry, for the intrusion, but I don't want to miss the hot water. I have a presentation early in the morning and need to clean up before then." she spoke.

I heard footsteps, the sound of her peeing, and then the toilet flush. This woman was extremely forward.

I grew up as an only child and was used to being alone. I hurried to finish my hair and clean the remaining shampoo off my face. It was too late.

The other side of the shower curtain opened, and she hopped in the shower with me! I quickly reached down to cover my dick.

"James, you can't cover that monster up with your hand. It's okay, you can peek at me when you are done washing your hair so we're on the same terms." she said as she laughed.

I laughed nervously and removed my hand from my crotch. She was right, it was futile, I had become slightly erect as I heard her enter the bathroom and my hand wasn't really going to hide that fact.

I was oddly at ease with how casual she was. She barely knew me and yet, here we were, in the shower together as naked as the day we were born.

I opened my eyes. She was using her soap to lather up. She was faced sideways, and my eyes immediately focused on her legs. They were long for her frame. The soap seemed to travel in slow motion over her tight brown skin.

I didn't know if I was drooling or it was the water running down my chin, but I was shocked at her beauty. My eyes traveled upwards to her backside. Her ass seemed to form the most perfectly round figure. I was amazed that she didn't need the jeans to maintain the stunning curve that I had seen in the elevator.

Her arms covered up her breasts, but this was only for a moment. Abruptly, she turned to face me, and I immediately shot my gaze upwards to her face.

"Save some water for me!" she shouted anxiously, but playfully.

Olivia came closer and I was trapped for a moment. I still needed to use conditioner on my hair, but I know she needed the water. I tried to move out of the way and swap places, but the room was too limited for such a move.

Due to the proximity, I felt a rush of blood towards my cock. I looked down and watched my member slowly rise towards Olivia's butt. There was nowhere I could go. As my dick poked into the side of her butt cheek, she let out a giggle. She turned to face me with her eyes closed.

"My butt can get in the way, hopefully this will give your dick some breathing room." she said bluntly as she continued to rinse herself off.

My eyes diverted to her breasts. They were perky and full, but not too large. Best of all, her areola and nipples were the perfect size ratio. I felt the urge to reach out and grab them, but I resisted.

She turned around again and bent over to get her shampoo. I watched as her cheeks slowly pulled apart, but her butt was so full that I was unable to sneak a peek at what may lay beyond.

"Use my conditioner, it's better than the hotel's goop." She handed me her conditioner as she started to shampoo her head.

The conditioner smelled like fruit, but I couldn't think of what kind. I placed a few spurts onto my hand and started rubbing it into my hair. I had to wait to be able to rinse it as I was in the spot just out of the reach of the shower. That spot was occupied by the brown goddess before me.

My hands and head were full of conditioner. I waited patiently for her to finish rinsing. I could see the waterfalls of water dripping from her nipples and for the first time, I saw the trim brown curly-haired landing strip she was sporting. Then, I heard a laugh.

"I didn't know that guys used conditioner on their dicks?" she said as her face watched my hand rub my cock.

"I...I...uh..." my words escaped me. I had been slowly stroking my member without thinking.

"It's okay, James, it's not the first time I've seen a man touch himself. Why don't I give you room to swap and you can rinse off." she said firmly, but reassuringly.

We carefully swapped places and started rinsing my body as quickly as I could and then jumped out of the shower.

Even though I had just seen almost every part of Olivia and she had of me, I still took my towel and wrapped it around my waist. My cock formed a tent in the towel, and I lowered my head to finish getting ready while she enjoyed the rest of the hot water.

I stepped out of the bathroom to give her some privacy and then proceeded to put my shorts and shirt on. I laid on the bed and gazed upwards at the popcorn ceiling. This was going to be a long night.

Chapter 2

It seemed like she had been in my bathroom for ages, but when she finally emerged, she was glistening. She smiled and winked at me as she strolled to her side of the room in an oversized white t-shirt. My member woke back up and stood at attention. I tried to coax it back down, but there was no use.

I didn't know where to go, I tried to watch TV, but there was a large dent on the side causing the picture to distort on a quarter of the screen. I turned it to a channel with music and just listened instead. Smooth jazz music kept me calm while I paced back and forth in my room.

"James, I need help!" screeched Olivia.

I darted into her side of the hotel room and found her standing on top of a chair. With the bottom of her shirt now being at my eye-level, I could see the underside of her booty.

"The bed! It's in the bed! Kill it!" she shouted.

I surveyed the bed and noticed a large palmetto bug. I motioned to her to be quiet and held up my shoe. She nodded in approval, and I slammed the shoe down quickly and decisively. It worked, but her sheets and my shoe were now covered with bug goo.

"I'm not sleeping in that bed tonight, James." Olivia jumped off the chair and marched into my side of the hotel room.

I gulped. Our rooms only had one bed. I tossed my shoes off by the doorway on her side of the hotel room and then crossed back over the imaginary divider to my side. She was on all fours scouring the bed for evidence of any bugs.

"No bugs in this bed, we're good." Olivia said proudly and shot me a smile.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want to..." I was cut off by Olivia who shook her head from side to side and pointed to the side of the bed she wanted me to sleep on. She hopped into bed and asked me to turn the lights off.

I did exactly as I was told and then jumped into my side of the bed. I was tired, but there was a woman in my bed, so I had trouble falling asleep.

That wasn't my only problem, though, I was now sporting a rock-hard erection at the thought of being in bed with Olivia. I rolled over to face away from her and tried to think of something to make my erection go away. Nothing was working.

I was facing a dilemma. If I got up and went to the bathroom, she would know something was up when I took too long to finish. If I stayed in bed and masturbated, I would risk her catching me. Also, where was I going to finish?

My stiff cock pressed hard against my shorts, so I pulled my shorts off to relieve the tension. I didn't see an issue with this because I knew she was also naked from the bottom down and she had already seen me in the shower.

"Olivia, I don't want to freak you out, but I usually sleep naked and since you've seen me, I didn't think you would mind. Is that okay?" I said to ensure she didn't think I was trying to take advantage of her.

"No worries, James. It's your bed, I'm just glad there aren't any bugs in it." she said as she pulled off her shirt and tossed it on the ground.

I also decided to ditch my shirt and then the realization hit me. I was now completely nude in bed with this woman that I hardly knew. My cock stiffened and I tried to close my eyes to sleep, but it was for naught.

Chapter 3

After sitting in silence for what seemed to be an eternity, Olivia rolled over and inched closer to me. I wasn't yet sure if she was asleep.

After waiting for a few minutes, I decided to try and jerk off. I figured I could finish on the sheets on my side, and it would dry by the morning.

I started stroking my dick slowly, but at an even pace so it didn't jiggle the bed. My mind immediately provided me with the mental picture of a nude Olivia in the shower with me earlier. I thought about her feminine curves that gave way to her round backside and long legs.

Even though my pace was slow, I could feel my breathing becoming heavier. I closed my eyes again and thought of her breasts and the way the water dripped from her nipples.

However, my imagination was cut short by Olivia's hand that swung over and rested on my hand. It was so abrupt that the only thing I could do was stay still. Her hand was now resting on the same hand that held my cock.

Her hand stayed still for a moment and then I felt her fingers run over my hand and onto my shaft. I moved my hand away from my cock and onto my leg. Her hand continued to rest on my shaft, and she began slowly running the tips of her fingers over my manhood.

Was she dreaming? Was I dreaming? After a few minutes of her fingers mindlessly caressing my member, she grasped it and I could feel a whisper in my ear.

"I've wanted to feel him since I saw him."

I could feel my heartbeat louder and my blood pumping. Her body was now fully against mine and I could feel her pubic hair rubbing against my back.

I knew what she wanted now and as much as I tried earlier to be a gentleman, a more primal instinct was taking over. I rolled over and faced her.

She grabbed my hand with her other hand and guided me to her breasts. Her skin was soft and smooth. I grabbed her nipple with my middle and ring fingers, toying it back and forth. As I tugged on her nipple, I could hear her let out a small moan.

I played around some more, grabbing and releasing her breasts. Her hand never left my cock. She kept stroking at an even pace with a firm grip. I had never been so hard.

She pulled me in for a kiss. It was warm and wet. Her lips were plump and sunk in as I pressed my lips against hers. Our tongues danced in our mouths, and we kissed for several minutes until she released my cock with her hand and then spun around and put her lips on the head of my dick.

Her tongue began swirling around and my cock pulsed. I felt her smooth lips envelop my cock and travel down my shaft. She slowly took the whole member into her throat and held it there for what seemed to be an eternity for me. I heard a gag and then she released it and came back up drooling all over my shaft.

What a turn-on! She positioned her legs on each side of my head and then lowered her pussy towards my face. I could smell her womanhood and it made me hornier. I grasped her butt with my hands and pulled her pussy into my face.

She was dripping wet already. My primal instinct took over and I began lapping up her sweet juice. I just couldn't get enough. I could feel her spasm as I ate her from the inside.

Every once and awhile I would run my tongue over her asshole and back to her pussy. This move would elicit a small contraction every time. The spasms grew in intensity, and she sucked me like it was her last meal.

I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer and I felt the twinges in my balls getting stronger. I pushed my tongue towards her clit and began to move it in circles. After nearly 30 seconds of my tongue gymnastics, she exploded, and I could feel her drench my face as her legs pressed hard against my head and she bucked her hips forward.

The sound that came from her was an earthy moan, unlike any sound I have ever heard. It sounded like the howl of wolf combined with the guttural growl of a tiger. I immediately spun her around on all fours and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as I entered her and pushed deeper inside.

"Fuck me like you own my pussy!" she screamed as I pounded her from behind.

I was so close to cumming, but I was able to just edge it out several times by grabbing my member and slowing the pace. I alternated my entry from different angles to ensure I hit her pleasure points. I noted which angles led to her pussy tightening and then alternated using those angles with more force.

"Cum in me and on me, cum all over me, baby!" she howled.

I pumped harder this time and didn't relent. My cock penetrating her pussy now like a jackhammer. I could hear our bodies slamming against each other and I gripped her plump ass with both my hands as I shot my first load into her and then pulled out quickly as she flipped over on her back and then with little control, I shot my artwork all over her navel, tits, face, and hair.

At least three streams of cum plastered her body. I thought I was done until she reached up and grabbed my cock and balls. A quick twist and then she let go and opened her mouth. I immediately jerked and my cock shot another stream of cum directly into her mouth.

I watched as she gargled the cum and then spit it out on her chest. She rubbed the cum all over her body and then licked her hands clean, rolled over and went to sleep. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Chapter 4

I awoke to a bright light and rolled over to see the curtains open. My entire body ached like I had run a marathon and I had bruises all over my body. I was still sticky, and the bed sheets were stained and torn. I knew we were animalistic last night, but I didn't know that we had torn the sheets. Her nails must have been sharper than I remembered.

I could still smell her on my face. The smell made me yearn for her more. It wasn't a fragrant smell and I couldn't describe or compare the smell. However, the smell elicited a reaction from my cock every time I breathed it in.

I didn't see her in the bed, so I got up from the bed and walked through both of the hotel rooms. She had left.

I took a shower and reluctantly washed her scent from my face. As I put my clothes back on, I stepped in a puddle in the bathroom. I reached down to touch it and brought the sticky liquid up to my face for a sniff. It was her juice.

Had she squirted over the floor before she left? There was a lot of it! I looked up and saw the hand marks on the mirror and then I noticed that the bathroom was covered with hand marks and shredded wallpaper like an animal had been let loose.

I traced the hand marks all the way up towards the ceiling and wondered how she had managed to get up there? I must be a heavy sleeper! The door to the bathroom was pulled off the hinge and the door handle was crushed.

What the fuck? I exited the bathroom and grabbed my belongings and that's when I saw the note. It was sitting by my hotel key. I picked up the note and read it to myself.

"You saved humanity with that fuck! Kisses, Olivia."

What a strange and sexy woman, I thought as I packed up my belongings and left the hotel.

12