The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

They never come to check the water, but if they did, it would still be cold. You would think it would be easy to get a guy to fuck you, but I must do all the work.

They never ask me about my presentation.

They are always in shock when I jump in the shower with them.

Men are like scared puppies. To be fair, the game is rigged against them from the start. I own the hotel and I never rent out these rooms. I pay my hotel attendant off so she's in on the ruse as well.

She likes watching the videos after. I've heard her cum to them before several times. Each time it's recorded and plays out like a porno. The situation is the same, but the reactions and the fucking are always different.

I point to the unsuspecting guy, and she gives him the keycard for 777. I always have my keycard with me since I own the place.

Then comes the elevator trick. I have a remote control for the elevator. I can make the door stick, have it stop on a specific floor, or open on command. It all just depends on my mood. It must look like an accident that we end up in the same elevator so that we reach the door at the same time.

I moved the light switch to right behind the door in their room, so they have a hard time locating it. This gives me the time I need to get into position on the other side of the adjoining room and wait for them.

I always offer to call and fix the situation, but sometimes they do. I have a contingency plan in place for this as the hotel attendant can see who is calling and knows what to say to them.

The shower is always fun. I never get kicked out of the shower, but it is surprising how many of them try to be decent even with a raging hard-on.

A few of them have fucked me in the shower. If I don't get fucked in the shower, then I must pull out the palmetto bug. I bought so many palmetto bugs, that the dude at the pet store thought I had an iguana. They always come to the rescue, but some men use their bare hands to crush the bug instead of a shoe. I prefer the shoe.

Once I get them to agree that I am sleeping in their bed, I know I got them. However, so many men will offer to sleep anywhere else. I always convince them in the end.

I glance at my watch; the over-the-counter sedative will wear off soon and he'll be waking up. I give them the dissolving sedative when we kiss and they never feel it.

I need them to be fast asleep afterwards. That's when I turn. My primal form takes over and I violently masturbate in the bathroom while they sleep.

I write my note. I am sure they laugh it off, but the hunger would be worse if I didn't fuck each night. I learned back when I was in college that if I didn't find a way to satisfy my hunger, it would explode. My primal form would take over and tear apart unsuspecting people, leaving their bodies to rot in the woods.

I stopped counting when it was over 500 people. After moving several times and changing my name, I finally came up with a plan to keep my hunger at bay.

Since the hotel room, my primal form hasn't torn anyone else apart. I get just what I need every night. I have been running this shitty hotel for 22 years now.

Each man that walks into 777 is saving a life without knowing it while also getting the lay of their life. Not such a bad deal if you ask me.

12