The Hotel Tryst

Story Info
A stressed worker meets a stranger in a hotel bar.
937 words
4.13
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Condensation dripped down the wine glass as she tentatively went to pick it up. It was a Chardonnay, her favourite. Not that she drank wine much, you understand, but it had been an awful week and she had popped into the pub on the spur of the moment, as she felt she needed the calming effect of the booze and the time alone.

Not that she was alone, the place had already started to fill up with after work groups and families bringing the little ones out for an early teatime treat, but she was ok in her own little space.

She must have been giving out signs of her stress and anxiety, because all of a sudden, the most gorgeous, deep, baritone voice penetrated her thoughts and she was brought back to the present moment.

"Sorry, what did you say?" she said in an embarrassed tone.

A smile,an extremely sexy one, one that made her bite her lip, played across his face.

"I said, you look like you need something stronger than that", nodding at her now half empty wine glass.

Blushing slightly, she agreed;

"Actually yes, today I really could."

"What will it be then...", he paused for a second, "sorry, I don't even know your name."

And there it was again, that seductive tone that just seemed to call to her.

"It's Katie and I'll take a Vodka and a dash of coke please."

The barman must have overheard them, because, seemingly within seconds, their drinks had appeared, although she couldn't recall her male companion actually ordering!.

As she reached over to take her drink, they touched for the briefest moment, her fingers finding the muscles of his forearm, tanned and on show, beneath his rolled up shirt sleeves.

Her senses spiralled, she wanted nothing more than to ask him to take her there and then but her rational mind won out.

"Thank you."

What on earth was wrong with her?, she was a sensible, mature, career woman. How could this stranger evoke such primal feelings within her?.

His voice cut into her mind once more;

"You're most welcome, but I must ask, do you want to talk about it? I can tell something is bothering you and I've been told I'm a great listener?"

"Nah, I'm ok, not one to burden others with my troubles but thank you."

"Well, the offer still stands, at least until we finish these drinks."

The tone of his voice suggesting very much that he didn't want that to happen.

That voice......why did it make her insides feel like they were tying themselves in knots?

Feeling rather unsure of herself, Katie took a sip of her drink and went to excuse herself to the ladies.

As she elegantly got down from the chair, he caught a glimpse of the stockings and suspenders she wore under her a-line skirt. His cock twitched a little at the sight.

Sitting waiting for her to return, his body already humming with desire, he downed his whiskey and made a decision he hoped he would not come to regret.

As she saw her approach, he took a deep breath, blinked slowly and began to walk towards her.

His hand grasped hers and without a word Tom began to lead her to the lifts in the reception area.

Her heart skipped a beat and momentarily, she thought about dropping his hand and running, but something about him stopped her and she gave in to the wants and needs that had been growing since that first sight.

Tom pressed the button and the wait seemed unending. He felt her fingers caressing his and knew she wanted this too.

As soon as they were alone in the lift, he bent his face to hers and they kissed like time was never going to end. It was pure passion and lust exploding between them. Hands curled in each other's hair, they only broke apart when the lift doors opened again.....

As quickly as possible but without arousing suspicion, they made their way to his hotel room. Struggling to find the key, she laughed breathlessly at him and the sound made his cock painfully hard against his boxers.

Once inside, almost before the door had clicked back into place, they melded to one being, desperate to be part of each other.

"Take off your clothes, NOW." he growled, the words barely audible.

Without hesitation, she began to slowly strip for him, loving watching the hunger in his eyes as he sat on the bed, gently stroking his hard dick.

Once she was naked bar a tiny red g-string,clothes discarded on the floor, she walked over, keeping eye contact and licking her lips, and bent down to undo his belt and zip.

Sliding the trousers down his beautifully muscled legs, she let her fingernails graze his cock, eliciting a moan he couldn't hold in.

Seconds later, he was in her mouth, her tongue expertly licking and teasing.

"Oh god." he cried out.

"I need you, right now."

And he lifted her up, placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

Her warm wet opening welcomed him and they both thrust hard and fast, both needing that release.

They rode the wave together, coming within seconds of one another.

As he lay there, sated and watching her gorgeous body as she picked up her clothes and began to dress again, he wondered if he would ever see her again....

Once she dressed, she bent to him, kissed his full lips once more, whispered,"thank you", and then Katie simply walked away, a big smile spreading across her face.