My First Time Cheating

Story Info
Emma has a serious crush on her neighbor.
815 words
3.99
9.7k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my neighbor.

My neighbor from two doors down is so damn hot, and I kinda feel like if I just fuck him once or twice a month then I'll be set

The problem is that my husband and I barely have sex anymore. Nothing I do seems to excite him. I've tried to get him in the mood multiple times in multiple ways. I've taken sexy photos and sent them to him while he's working. I've cooked dinner for him butt ass naked. I've tried playing with his morning wood, doing lap dances, I even thought of asking my friend Sarah to join us for a threesome. Nothing worked. Eventually I decided against suggesting the threesome, because no matter what I've done he's shown no interest. He acts like nothing's happening.

But then there's my neighbor. Let's call him Troy. He's so damn hot, and I've seen him checking me out a few times. Every time we talk I get the sense that he's flirting with me. He certainly knows how to make me laugh. He's definitely a ladies man and not just unique to me as he's always bringing new dates over every few weeks. And like I said, he's so damn hot. Six foot four, muscular, and black. I've never been with a black man before, but I've always wanted to see if the stereotype is true. A few friends have told me it is.

My husband was away pretty much all day on Friday the seventeenth, while I had the day off. It'd be so easy. I could just go one door down the hall for a few hours and finally be satisfied. It would be so easy. Why shouldn't I?

Of course I had to try.

So after my husband left in the morning, I went over to Troy's place to borrow a pitcher. I was only wearing my underwear and a kimono nightgown that I had tied up. I knocked on the door, so nervous with anticipation.

He opened the door... and my knees turned to jelly. He was shirtless, only wearing boxers. He'd clearly just been working out, and he smelled soooo good. I was wet immediately. I abandoned the pitcher pretense, untied my kimono, and reached over to his junk. I started stroking it gently, and told him that my husband wouldn't be back until late that night. He grabbed me, kissed me, and pulled me inside, closing the door behind me.

"I wanna make you feel good" he whispered in my ear... I melted even more.

He tore my clothes off me like he was a wild animal. I pulled his boxers down and immediately became transfixed by his cock. It wasn't quite as big as I was expecting, but it was still bigger than anything I'd ever experienced. He forced me onto my knees, and presented his cock to my lips. I was ready to suck him off. I've never really been into forceful oral sex before, but the way he did it made me want it. I kissed the tip, slowly letting him slide down my tongue.

"UUGGHHH" he moaned, running his fingers through my hair.

After what felt like forever, he picked me up like his new favorite toy. He tossed me over onto his bed, and began eating me out. His tongue went everywhere, making me squirm and squeal with delight. He liked hearing me squeal. It wasn't long before he was on top of me. He held me down, lined it up... and entered me...

He felt so much bigger than my husband!

I've never felt anything so deep inside me before. He started with gentle thrusts, but it became more intense with each passing minute.

After being on top of me for a while, he got up on his knees, pulled me up with him, and made me bounce up and down on his lap for a while. Our foreheads touched and he stared directly into my eyes the entire time. It wasn't long before I came.

He eventually finished inside me. We then showered together as he groped me for a while. I left around 3 hours after I had arrived, promising him that I'd be back. I then carried on with my regular day like nothing had happened. My husband came home and was none the wiser. But of course my itch had been scratched, so I didn't try to seduce him.

I was talking all of this over with my friend Sarah after it all happened. She thought all of this was hilarious. She has a theory that the reason my husband doesn't want sex is because he's getting it elsewhere. So she's going to try and seduce him in secret and see how he responds. If he responds to her, she can keep him busy while I get my itch scratched.