The Hottest Babe Pt. 02

Story Info
A man from her past enslaves Anita.
5.4k words
4.63
17.2k
22

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are over the age of 18.

..................................................

The mirror ball hanging from the ceiling was hopelessly corny. Anita didn't think mirror balls were still a thing, but apparently they remained popular in the small Minnesota town where she grew up. It gave her another reason to feel good about her decision to move to Miami after college. Miami was a city full of beautiful things and beautiful people, although few were as beautiful as her.

She was standing in a circle of women who'd called themselves The Hot Babes Club when they were students at Erickson High School, and Anita was the leader of the pack. A school populated by the descendants of Norwegian and Swedish immigrant farmers had a predictably dull social scene, but Anita and the rest of The Hot Babes did everything they could to climb to the top. Predictably, Anita always reached the pinnacle.

You could see evidence of that in the pictures being projected on a screen near the punch bowl. It showed Anita and her boyfriend Karl when they were king and queen of the prom. A picture of the cheerleading squad showed Anita front and center because she was head cheerleader. One of the pictures from homecoming showed that she and Karl were king and queen then, too. She was absent from most of the other pictures because she didn't participate in choir, marching band, or most other extra-curricular activities. But she had always been good at shoving her way to the front when pictures were taken, so she popped up in a few photos of random scenes of the Class of 2012.

"Don't look now, but Freddie Simpson just walked in," Connie whispered to the rest of The Hot Babes. Anita gave him a sidelong glance and confirmed that he looked completely different than he had 10 years ago, when he was the biggest nerd at the school. He no longer wore thick, heavy glasses. He had a nice haircut and expensive clothes. He looked so buff it was obvious he'd spent a lot of time working out. But the biggest change was the way he held himself. Freddie looked self assured. The experience of launching a successful start-up that made him a tech billionaire had given him the confidence he'd lacked when he was a scrawny, insecure 18 year old.

Several guys flocked toward Freddie when he entered the room. It wasn't because they'd been friends in school - Freddie had no friends back then. But anyone who read the financial press knew all about Freddie's spectacular string of successes. The guys wanted to congratulate Freddie, look him in the eye, and know what it was like to shake the hand of a billionaire.

Anita did her best to look away. She still felt some twinges of guilt over the brutal way she'd bullied Freddie when they were both 18. She'd used her sexy looks like a weapon, taking every opportunity to make sure Freddie knew she thought he was a pathetic loser. She'd recruited other members of The Hot Babes Club into the campaign. It was the typical behavior of a teenage clique whose members make themselves feel better by making some victim feel worse. Freddie was everybody's victim, but especially Anita's.

She briefly considered offering some kind of apology. Freddie deserved one, she knew. But she rejected the idea. She was Anita Olsen, president of the Hot Babes Club. She never apologized. Ever.

"Hello, Anita," said a voice behind her. Anita spun around and found herself face to face with Freddie, a person she'd barely thought about in the 10 years since graduation. He was smiling. It seemed to be a sly smile, suggesting that he knew a secret Anita would never guess.

"Hello, Freddie," Anita said. She had no idea what to say next, so she picked the most obvious possible comment. "You look good," she said. "You've changed a lot."

"And you haven't changed one bit," Freddie said. "You look exactly the way you did the day we graduated."

There was an awkward silence. Anita wished he'd go away. His mere presence was a powerful reminder of the brutal way she'd bullied him, and those were memories she didn't want to revisit. She'd rather talk to the other Hot Babes about all the fun times they'd had putting other girls down.

"A lot of us are a little surprised that you came back here," Anita said. "You must be very busy."

"Oh, my businesses do take a lot of my time, but I wouldn't miss this, Anita. In fact, the only reason I came back is that I wanted to see you again."

That did not sound good. Anita had no desire to hear anything Freddie had to say. Her behavior had been so terrible that she just wanted to forget it. "I'm surprised you even remember me, Freddie," Anita said.

Freddie laughed. "I think about you all the time," he said. "You had a big influence on me, Anita. A lot of my attitudes about women in general are based on the experiences I had with you. The way I treat people is influenced by the way you treated me. In part, I'm the person I am today because of you."

That did not sound good either. Freddie hadn't said anything mean or confrontational, but he was clear and direct enough to make it obvious that the way Anita bullied him had done some emotional damage. Anita didn't know how to respond, so she decided to flee. "Well, it was good seeing you, Freddie. Good luck in the future." With that, she turned to walk toward the ladies' bathroom.

"Halt," Freddie said.

Anita's feet stopped moving. It was as if her shoes were glued to the floor. She struggled to walk, but her legs wouldn't respond. It was alarming.

"Just relax and do as you're told," Freddie said. "You and I have some catching up to do. I've got a limousine outside. Get your coat so we can go."

"I'm supposed to get together with the rest of the girls after this," Anita said. "They are expecting me."

"Well, isn't that nice," Freddie said. "I'll tell you what. You go over to your little clique and tell them you can't make it tonight. Tell them you are going back to the motel with me. Say it in a way that implies you're going to have sex with me. That ought to give those bitches something to gossip about for a long, long time."

With that, Anita found herself walking over to the place where the rest of The Hot Babes were reminiscing over their times together in high school. They were shocked when Anita announced she would skip the party they'd planned for after the reunion, and doubly shocked when she revealed she was taking Freddie back to her motel.

"Anita, won't your fiance object to that?" Connie asked.

He certainly would, Anita thought. "I've got to go," she said.

As she walked away, the rest of The Hot Babes couldn't avoid thinking that Anita was so impressed with Freddie's wealth that she wanted to have sex with a billionaire. Maybe she even wanted to dump her fiance in favor of the boy she used to bully. In the days and weeks ahead, the story of Anita Olsen hooking up with Freddie Simpson would be the most popular piece of gossip for anyone who'd attended the reunion.

Freddie had the driver go to Anita's motel, where he directed her to pack up her suitcases. The driver carried the luggage back to the limousine, then drove to the small airport where Freddie's private jet was waiting. Anita kept trying to get control of herself. She could move, and speak, and she could even object to what was happening, but nothing happened whenever she tried to get away.

"How are you doing this?" she asked.

"That is a very intelligent question," Freddie said. "There's no point in me explaining it. You wouldn't understand. You don't have the background. Besides, it involves proprietary technology. Proprietary is just a fancy word that means it's none of your fucking business. All you really need to know is that you have to do whatever I tell you to do. That's something that's easy to explain, but I expect it's going to take a lot of work to get you to accept just how powerless you are. I've got some plans for ways we can work on that during the flight home."

"Where is home?"

"I live in Palo Alto. If you don't know where that is, just think of Silicon Valley. That's where I live now."

Of course Anita knew where Palo Alto was. She had a feeling that Freddie was making an effort to be rude and condescending.

"My fiance expects me tonight," she said. "I'm supposed to fly back to Miami."

"I know all about that, Anita. Dr. Kenneth is the guy who bought you that marvelous ring, isn't he? Well, you have to tell little Kenny you won't make it back to Miami. Ever. You will remember tonight as the exact moment your life changed. I can't wait to show you how much change is coming."

Freddie ordered her to get out of the car and climb the stairs to his business jet. They were in the air in less than 10 minutes. How did Freddie know about Kenneth? What else did he know about her life?

"Go up to the front of the cabin," Freddie said. "There's a bar up there. Pour me some bourbon on the rocks."

Anita found her body rising from her chair and walking. She got a glass, added some ice, poured a hefty shot of bourbon, then carried it back to Freddie. "Thanks, darling," he said with a smile. "After we have our little talk, I'll let you have a cocktail. Grey Goose vodka, right? I got a bottle just for you."

How did Freddie know the brand of Anita's favorite liquor? She wanted to ask, but Freddie looked like he was about to say something, so she kept her mouth shut to avoid interrupting him.

"It's going to take some time for you to accept the fact that you are well and truely fucked," Freddie said. "I'm sure you'll be slow to understand just how powerless you are, and that from now on I'm in control. So I've got a couple of little exercises to help make that point in a way you'll understand.

"Anita, I'm sure you know that men sometimes like to imagine what a woman looks like naked. It doesn't surprise you that I've wondered how you look naked, does it?"

"No. I'm not surprised."

"But you don't want to show me, do you?"

"No."

"Would you say you are strongly against showing me what you look like naked?"

"Yes. I'm strongly against that."

Anita thought there was something strange about the way she was talking. She wanted to raise her voice and curse at Freddie. Instead, she spoke in an emotionless tone that was formal and forced.

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't react well if I asked you to strip off all your clothes. This presents an opportunity. A learning moment. Anita, I want you to try something. I'm about to order you to strip naked. Try to resist. Try as hard as you can. Let's see what happens.

"Now. Take off all your clothes."

Anita tried as hard as she could to resist Freddie's instruction. It was completely futile. She stood up in the center of the cabin and removed one piece of clothing after another, draping each item over the back of a chair. Off came her blouse. Skirt. Shoes. Nylons. Bra. She tried as hard as she could to keep from removing her panties, but soon her cute little black thong was on top of the pile of clothes. She could feel Freddie's eyes roam up and down her body.

"You're blushing!" Freddie said, smiling. "I mean, REALLY blushing! Your whole face is bright red, your neck is red, and there's a pink flush half way down your tits! How cute. Anita, you are just adorable when you're naked. Turn around so I can see everything."

She turned around slowly, feeling equal parts shame and embarrassment. This just kept getting worse.

"Alright darling, have a seat so we can finish our little talk," Freddie said. Anita reached for her panties, but Freddie waved his hand. "No, don't put your clothes back on yet. I'm enjoying the view too much."

Anita sat down and used her hands to try to cover herself. Freddie took each hand and moved it out of the way, giving him the best possible view of her naked body. "Leave your hands down at your sides. Like this," he said.

He took a sip of his bourbon, leaned back in his chair, and smiled. "This is even better than I imagined. I mean, I knew it would happen exactly like this. I didn't realize I'd enjoy it so much. Anita, you and I are going to have lots of fun together.

"And I mean that literally. Your life is about to get a lot better. That is the absolute truth. I imagine that's hard to believe right now, but you are about to get everything you've ever wanted. You want to live in a big, fancy house, right? I've got a terrific mansion in California, and five vacation homes in some of the nicest spots on earth. Aspen. Tuscany. Fiji. Hawaii. France. You're going to love them all, I guarantee it.

"You like expensive clothes, jewelry, and all that other girly stuff, right? You are about to start filling up a closet that's bigger than your bedroom in Miami.

"And you like sex, don't you? I mean, you've fucked dozens of guys over the years, right? You are about to have more sex, and better sex, than you ever imagined possible. That little session you had with Karl last night is going to seem pretty tame compared to what's going to happen next.

"But I know that you don't believe any of this. Just remember what I told you to expect. In six months, you're going to tell me that every promise I made to you tonight came true - and more besides."

Anita had a hard time focusing on Freddie's words. Being naked while Freddie was fully clothed gave her a profoundly humiliating feeling. She kept trying to break free of the hold he had over her, and she failed each time. "I've been thinking of the best way to introduce you to your new life, and I decided that we should begin by saying goodbye to your old life," Freddie said. He opened a small compartment and pulled out a telephone. She'd never seen one like it before.

"This is a satellite phone that allows us to make calls from here in the jet. I want you to call some people and tell them goodbye. Let's start with your fiance, Kenneth. I want you to call him up and tell him the engagement is over. Tell him you hooked up with a guy from your high school reunion, and that you're going to go live in his mansion in California."

Anita got pale. "That's going to hurt his feelings a lot," she said.

"Actually, I think it will hurt his feelings less than you think," Freddie said. "For the last few months, I've had private investigators following you and the people closest to you. I can promise that Kenny won't be hurt as much as you think. But let's find out. Give him a call."

She tried to resist, but Anita's fingers seemed to move on their own as she dialed Kenneth's number. When she explained she wouldn't be back, there was a long pause. Freddie heard the whole exchange because he had Anita do it on speakerphone.

Finally, Kenneth spoke. "I guess I should be thanking you," he said. "I had no idea that you're this kind of person. Thank you for letting me know before we got married. I would hate to try starting a life with a horrible person like you."

Anita shed a tear, said goodbye, and hung up. Freddie laughed. "What a hypocrite!" he said. "Last night, while you were having reunion sex with Karl, Kenneth was on top of a hot little nurse named Karla. She's hispanic, and she is mucho caliente. Karla knows all about you, and she has been doing everything she can to convince Kenneth she'd be a better wife than you. I'm not sure exactly what she's been doing, but my guess is that it involves blowjobs. Lots and lots of blowjobs. My investigators didn't think she was making much progress, but that might change now that you're out of the picture. You should watch his social media. If you start seeing pictures of Kenneth with a hot little babe named Karla, you can safely assume you've been replaced."

Anita was furious. Kenneth was cheating! How dare he! She didn't care that she'd been cheating as well. She'd cheated on every boyfriend she'd ever had, but that was different. She was entitled. At least, that was what she'd always thought.

"OK, now it's time for you to call your boss. You can reach her at home. Tell her you quit, and you won't be back. That's going to be pretty inconvenient for her, since there's no one prepared to pick up your accounts. It's going to be especially inconvenient since you've having sex with so many men in charge of your biggest accounts. Your boss suspects you're doing that, but she doesn't care since it helps with sales. Man, she is going to be pissed in a major way."

Freddie was right. Anita's boss started screaming a few seconds after Anita announced she was quitting without notice. Freddie heard the whole thing on speakerphone, and he could barely keep himself from laughing out loud.

"I guess you're never going to work in pharmaceutical sales again, are you?" Freddie said. "Say goodbye to that part of your life."

The final call went to Anita's parents. Freddie made her tell them she was breaking up with Kenneth to go live with a man she'd just connected with a few hours earlier. Her parents weren't dumb. They'd always known that Anita's first concern had always been Anita, but they were very surprised that she was acting in a way that was so transparently terrible. Only a slut would do that. They knew she was a slut, but she'd always done a good job concealing that from everybody.

"Ok, that's it for the calls. Your old life is officially over, and your new life can begin," Freddie said.

He handed Anita his empty glass. "Go refill this for me, darling. And walk slowly. I want to watch your every move," he said. Anita walked to the front of the cabin gracefully, imagining she was a model on a catwalk. It was impossible not to be aware of the intensity of Freddie's staring at her nakedness.

"The next item on tonight's agenda involves sex," Freddie said. "I'm going to ask you a question, and I want an absolutely honest answer. What do you think of the idea of having sex with me?"

"I hate it," Anita said. "You are the last man on earth I'd want in my bed."

"That's what I thought," Freddie said, smiling even wider. "It's time for me to tell you something you don't know. I imagine that by now you understand that I can make you do whatever I want. You've probably already figured out that if I told you to lay back and spread your legs for me, that's exactly what you'd do. But you wouldn't enjoy that, would you? You know I can make you do anything, but you probably think I have no way to control the way you feel about it. Is that about right?"

"Yes. You can have my body, but you can't have my mind," Anita said.

"You would think that, wouldn't you? I mean, I'm sure your mind has resisted almost everything I've told you to do, right? You hated when I told you to get naked, right? What you don't realize is that I can control the way you feel about things, too. For example, you love being naked in front of me, don't you? It's exciting, isn't it? You want to show me every inch of that beautiful body, don't you?"

A rush swept over Anita from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. She felt wonderful about being naked, especially in front of Freddie. She loved the look of lust in his eyes. She sat up straighter and stuck out her chest to put her breasts on display. It felt wonderful.

"That's nice, isn't it?" Freddie asked.

"Yes," Anita said. She felt a tiny part of her brain was protesting, but the main thing she felt was a sense of arousal at being naked in front of this man.

"It gets better," Freddie said. "You love sex, don't you? You love it most when it's with me. There are lots of things you won't do with most men, but you'll do them with me, won't you? It doesn't matter if I have you suck my cock, if I fuck your pussy, or if I fuck your ass. No matter what we do together, you absolutely love it. Sex with me arouses you more than sex with any man you've known so far. I will give you more orgasms. I will give you stronger orgasms. There's nothing you want more than to have sex with me. Isn't that true?"

JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers
12