The Hottest Babe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I want to have sex with you," Anita said. She knew she meant every word, but it still sounded strange hearing it. She couldn't help but wonder if Freddie actually had the ability to change her attitude about something so fundamental to her being. She'd loathed Freddie since they were both teenagers. Could he really make her this hot for him?

They'd soon find out.

"My investigators learned a lot of things about you, Anita. You'd be surprised how talkative people get when you give them enough money. Karl had a lot to say about you, and what a nasty woman you are. Connie said the same. My guys talked to a lot of people, and we didn't find a single one who actually likes you as a person. Kenneth said he likes having sex with you, and he thinks it will be fun showing off a wife as sexy as you. But love? No.

"We were able to learn that you'll jump into bed with lots of men. The fact that you love cock is a big part of who you are as a woman. But there's one question we never answered. Tell me, Anita. Do you like sucking cock?"

"Not really," she said. "I don't do that for most men. I do it sometimes when I want a man to stay with me. I did it for Kenneth because he's a bigshot doctor who can have any woman he wants. I imagined he felt entitled to a woman who'd suck his cock. But I get no pleasure from it."

"Do you let men cum in your mouth? Do you swallow?"

"I never swallow," Anita said. "I don't like the taste, and cum is yucky. I spit into a tissue after a man cums. The only man I've let cum in my mouth is Kenneth. I had no choice. If I wanted him to marry me, I had to do that."

"Interesting. I'm sure a lot of women are like that, Anita. They give blowjobs out of a sense of obligation. Or maybe they are just being generous - doing something they don't enjoy themselves because they want to please the man they love. I've heard that some women take great pride in their skills as cocksuckers, and they do it so they can show off their sexual skills. All good reasons, I guess."

Anita wasn't sure where this was going, but she suspected it would end with Freddie's cock in her mouth. "Here's the deal, Anita. You've had a change of heart about blowjobs. You love them. You love the way a cock feels inside your mouth. You love the male taste. You particularly love how it feels when a man cums in your mouth. You love the taste of cum, and you love swallowing it. When a man starts to cum in your mouth, you suck a little harder so you can suck every drop from his balls and down to your belly."

Once again, Anita felt a wave of arousal sweep through her body. She glanced at the front of Freddie's pants and wondered what was in there. He looked at her face and was able to guess what she was thinking.

"Get on your knees in front of me," he said.

As Anita got into position, Freddie stood up so the front of his pants were in Anita's face. "Go ahead," he said. "Do what you want to do."

She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and lowered them to the floor. Freddie wore boxer shorts, which she removed next. To her amazement, Freddie had the biggest cock she had ever seen. For a moment she wondered if this was some kind of hallucination he'd forced on her. It wasn't. That big hunk of meat had always been there. When they were both in high school, Anita would have never guessed that Freddie carried such a huge cock between his legs.

She sucked the head between her lips and realized that giving Freddie a blowjob was going to be challenging. There was no way that whole cock would fit inside her mouth. It was so thick she had to open her mouth wide enough it strained her jaw. But it was worth it. Anita hadn't realized that sucking a cock could be so much fun, and Freddie had the best cock she'd ever sucked.

Things got even tougher as Freddie got hard. When he was fully erect, Anita could get less than half into her mouth. She wrapped one hand around the part of the shaft that wouldn't fit, then realized it would take two hands to do the job. She stroked up and down, then bobbed her head as she sucked harder. This was wild. Exciting. If Freddie was so big, did that mean he also had an extra large load of cum? She hoped so. She was anxious to taste it. Anxious to swallow it. Anxious to feel it in her belly.

Freddie looked down at the top of Anita's head as he enjoyed the feel of her hot little mouth. It was a bit disappointing that most of his cock didn't fit inside her mouth, but she was doing a good job compensating with her hands. She'd learn how to take his cock. Lots of porn actresses take enormous cocks by doing deepthroat. Anita would learn that skill soon.

For obvious reasons, Freddie didn't like parts of Anita's personality. He felt she was a horrible person when they were teenagers together at Erickson High School. He'd wondered if she'd become a better person as she grew and matured, but was not terribly surprised when his investigators learned she was the same cruel bitch she'd always been. Ironically, Freddie had always had a big crush on Anita. He was attracted to her beauty, of course, but he also saw something in the way she took control of situations.

It was obvious why she was prom queen, homecoming queen, head cheerleader, president of The Hot Babes, and the girl standing on the top rung of the school's social ladder. When Freddie invented the technology that gave him so much power over people, he knew he could never use it on anyone he truly respected. One day he made a list of all the people he did not respect, and the name at the top was Anita Olsen, president of the Hot Babes Club and his self-appointed tormentor.

She was such an awful person in so many ways that Freddie realized it would be an improvement if he took away all her freedom. Anita wouldn't be able to cheat on boyfriends, be cruel to women who weren't as beautiful, or use her sexuality as a weapon. He was anxious to see how much Anita would change as she settled into her new life as a slave.

Anita could tell that Freddie was about to cum. He made gasping noises, and his cock began to throb. She sucked harder and moved faster, anxious to feel his cum in her mouth, anxious to swallow every drop.

The taste was wonderful. Anita swooned when Freddie's hot, gooey load blasted into her mouth. He put one hand on the back of her head so he could thrust all the way into the back of her throat. She almost gagged, but Freddie stopped short of pushing too far. She continued sucking, and sucking, and sucking as Freddie came, and came, and came. She kept sucking until he got soft, and his cock slipped from between her lips.

Then, something remarkable happened. Anita had an orgasm. It was a tiny one. Barely there. But she'd never had an orgasm like that before. She'd always required stimulation on her clit, either from a cock or a man's tongue. She'd had no idea it was even possible to cum from giving a blowjob. She imagined that she'd made a mistake by avoiding blowjobs for so many years. But then she realized it wouldn't be the same with any other man. Sucking Freddie's cock was different.

"Tell me what you thought of that, and be absolutely honest," Freddie said.

"That was incredible," Anita said. "I loved every part of it. I'm going to want to do that again soon. I don't know if you could tell, but that made me cum. I didn't even know that was possible."

"Good, darling. I'm glad you liked that. I was telling you the truth when I said your life is about to get a lot better. I'm going to take you to beautiful places. Buy you beautiful things. Take good care of your body and mind. And I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had."

For the first time, Anita believed it. Freddie was telling the truth.

He told her they'd be landing soon, so she needed to put her clothes back on. He told her to take her time so she didn't look like a disheveled mess as they left the plane. He didn't want to advertise the fact that he'd inducted Anita into the Mile High Club during the flight from Minnesota. She brushed her hair and looked as nice as she had when they'd climbed aboard.

"There's just one more thing you need to do," Freddie said.

"What?" Anita said.

"It's going to take some time for you to wrap your head around the idea that your old life is gone. It's hard to say goodbye. What I want you to do is take off that big engagement ring Kenneth gave you. Your engagement to him is over, and you need to accept that. Take that ring into the bathroom and flush it down the toilet. Watch as it goes down the drain, and think about what that means."

Anita thought it was a shame to get rid of such a big diamond. She considered asking Freddie if he wanted to have the stone removed from the setting and reused in some other piece of jewelry. But then she remembered that he could afford all the jewelry he wanted; holding on to a diamond associated with her old life wasn't something he'd want.

She went to the bathroom, tossed the ring in the toilet, and flushed. As it disappeared, she said goodbye to her past, and hello to her future.

.................................

How is Freddie doing all this? Find out in Chapter 3.

12