The Hottest Babe Pt. 03

Story Info
Anita discovers she enjoys slavery.
5.3k words
4.62
14.3k
11

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
647 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are over the age of 18.

..........................................

It was still daylight when they landed in California; shifting time zones made it seem earlier than it was. Anita felt drowsy during the ride from the airport. Freddie told her to lean on his shoulder, and she fell asleep for a few minutes. When she woke, she thought it was strange that she could feel so comfortable with a man who'd just kidnapped her. Logic said she should be afraid of Freddie, but she wasn't. Whatever he'd done to her, it made her feel strangely accepting of her new role as his slave.

Freddie's home was spectacular, looking like something featured in Architectural Digest magazine. The furnishings and other elements had obviously been chosen by a gifted designer. The home itself was a sprawling, gleaming palace. There were large rooms where Anita found it easy to imagine he'd hosted parties for celebrities and rich business associates. Anita had always been intrigued by celebrities, she loved reading about them, and it was obvious to her that she was standing in a place that was the natural habitat of the people that so fascinated her.

"I'm tired. It's been a long day," Freddie said. "But there's one more item on our agenda for today. We can go to sleep after we've done that."

"What is it?" Anita asked.

Freddie smiled. "That blowjob you gave me on the jet was just wonderful, Anita. Very satisfying. I've had a lot of blowjobs over the years, and I've never had one better than the one I got from you today. But I've been planning today for months. I've had lots of time to think about what I wanted to do when I finally got you home. Before we go to sleep, I want some pussy. I just can't wait until tomorrow. I'm sure you understand."

Anita immediately remembered how surprised she'd been by the size of Freddie's large cock. She couldn't help but imagine how nice it would feel inside her. These thoughts seemed bizarre to her. She was literally looking forward to having sex with a man who'd taken away her freedom.

"How are you doing this?" she asked. "Why me?"

"Those are very good questions, Anita," Freddie said. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Right now I want something else." He put his hands on her shoulders. "Anita, you don't feel tired at all. You feel energetic. And you feel aroused. Very aroused. You want to have sex right now, Anita. You want to have sex with me."

A wave of pure lust swept through her mind. Anita realized her questions could wait. What she wanted right then was another serving of Freddie's big cock. The weariness she'd felt earlier was gone. She was ready to jump into bed and make enthusiastic, energetic love for a long, long time.

"I'll show you the bedroom," Freddie said, taking Anita by the hand and leading her to the back of the house. It was a fairly long walk, passing through large rooms and down a long corridor. It ended with a room that had a keypad near the doorknob. Freddie punched in a combination and it opened.

"I like to keep this room locked when other people are in the house," Freddie said. "The combination is 31, 41, 59. Don't ever tell anyone. If you forget, those numbers are the first six digits in the mathematical constant pi."

The room was massive, with a big bed and an area with seating for six people. The largest flatscreen TV she'd ever seen was mounted on the ceiling above the bed. A doorway led to a big master bedroom next to a walk-in closet that was larger than Anita's bedroom in Miami.

"Take off your clothes, Anita," Freddie said, as he removed his own clothing. Her arousal was so strong it was almost overpowering. She trembled as she took off her clothes item by item. She watched Freddie disrobe, and was thrilled to discover that his massive cock was already half erect. It wouldn't take much to get him ready for some serious fucking.

He laid on top of the bed. "Come here," he said, patting the spot next to him.

When Anita laid down, Freddie took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. "Think about how good it will feel when this cock is inside your pussy," he said. Anita had no choice but to do as he ordered. The idea made her frantic with desire.

Freddie reached down and put his hand on top of Anita's pubic hair. It was the same color as the strawberry blond tresses on top of her head. "I wondered if the carpet matched the drapes," Freddie said. "I'm so glad to see you're blond all over. Do you have blond hair under your armpits, too?"

"Yes. Blond everywhere," Anita said. "You can't tell because of my makeup, but I have blond eyebrows. That's actually pretty rare."

Freddie slipped a finger down toward her pussy, running it up and down her wet slit. Anita closed her eyes and groaned. Neither one of them were surprised that she was very, very wet. He caressed her soft wet folds gently, driving her a bit crazy with lust. Anita knew that she didn't need any foreplay. She was more than ready to be taken.

She began jacking Freddie cock with both hands. "I need this inside me," she said.

"What do you need inside you? Say it," Freddie said.

"I need your cock inside me," Anita said.

"Where inside you?"

"I need your cock inside my pussy. Please don't tease me, Freddie. You've got me going crazy for your big, hard cock."

Freddie wrapped his arms around Anita and rolled on to his back. He wanted her on top of him. "Put it where you want it," he said. Anita got up on her hands and knees and quickly impaled herself on Freddie's cock. It felt so good she called out in ecstacy.

Anita realized that this didn't feel like ordinary sex. She'd had a lot of cocks inside her, and none of them felt nearly so good. It wasn't because Freddie's cock was bigger than the others. He'd done something to her that made her more responsive. It felt glorious. She rode up and down on his cock, feeling waves of pleasure that were more intense than anything she'd felt before. She briefly remembered that yesterday she'd had very nice sex with her old boyfriend Karl, but it hadn't been nearly as pleasurable as this.

It wasn't long before she had a strong climax that made her shake all over. She wailed in ecstasy. It wasn't a moan, or a groan, or a sigh - it was a long, loud wail. Freddie loved hearing it. Like any normal man, Freddie enjoyed knowing he'd given a woman pleasure. He realized that he had an unfair advantage, but that made no difference. All that mattered was that Anita was discovering that Freddie gave her more joy than any lover she'd ever known. Freddie knew these feelings would deepen and grow, and that he'd enjoy watching Anita become completely devoted to satisfying him in bed.

He waited a moment for her orgasm to subside, then he wrapped his arms around her again and rolled over until he was on top. Anita noticed that his cock stayed deep inside her the whole time. That big, long cock felt different in every way. It was so thick it felt a bit uncomfortable, but even the discomfort felt good in its own way.

Freddie began moving in and out of her pussy. He wasn't trying to do anything fancy. He was tired, and he wasn't interested in prolonging things much. Freddie noticed that Anita grimaced a bit when he shoved himself all the say inside her. He imagined that her pussy would eventually accomodate Freddie's cock better, and he'd be able to give her a pounding that didn't hurt a bit. Until then, he needed to be careful. His ego demanded that he give Anita an experience that was nothing but pleasure.

She came. Again. This was a gentler orgasm than the last one. Still, Anita moaned, and it felt as though all the muscles in her body clenched, unclenched, then clenched again. That was especially true of the muscles in her pussy, which throbbed around his cock.

Freddie could have cum right then if he'd just allowed himself to relax and let it happen. But things were going so well that he decided to see if he could give Anita one more climax. This was the first time they were having penetrative sex, after all. He wanted to give her a good memory. So he slowed down, trying to avoid becoming so excited he lost control.

Anita's pussy had become very, very sensitive. Each thrust of Freddie cock sent another wave of pleasure through her body. She felt powerless, and she enjoyed the feeling. By now she understood that she was in the hands of a very strong, powerful lover capable of making her do whatever he wanted. She was glad he wanted to use her pussy like this. She liked being able to provide a warm, wet place for him to put his cock. Anita found it easy to think about all the sensations she was feeling, and it was impossible to think about anything else.

Gradually, Anita realized she was going to have another orgasm. This was going to be a strong one. Freddie knew that, too. The sounds she made, the expressions on her face, the way she held him, all made it clear that a little more cock was all it would take to push her over the edge. Freddie stopped trying to delay. He relaxed, letting himself fully enjoy the feeling of Anita's tight pussy. He closed his eyes and savored the sensation of feeling his climax begin. He thrust all the way inside her as he began to cum, thrusting each time his cock sent a load of his warm, wet cum into her pussy.

Anita grimaced a bit each time she felt the head of his cock slam into the deepest part of her pussy. That slight pain began at the same moment her orgasm overpowered her. It served to make the sensation more intense, and her pussy began to throb around Freddie's thick cock. She screamed. She actually screamed. Freddie held her tight in his arms as spasms of pleasure shook her whole body. Her climax rolled on, and on, and on, and Freddie felt glad he'd made the effort to get her to cum one more time.

Anita liked the feeling of wetness between her legs as Freddie's cock filled her up. It took some time for her to relax, but when it finally happened she was limp as a rag doll. She realized she'd just experienced the best sex of her life, and had the strongest orgasm. That was quite a feat, because she'd been with lots of men, and some of them were extraordinary lovers. In truth, some of these men had done things that were more creative than what she'd just experienced with Freddie. She'd thoroughly enjoyed making love with them, but there was something different about Freddie, and it wasn't just the size of his cock.

He'd changed her somehow. Made her want sex more. Enjoy it more. Respond to it more. It was hard to imagine that it could be this good again, but she felt certain it would. Freddie was in control of her, and if he wanted to make her cum, it was certain to be spectacular.

"That was wonderful, Anita. A wonderful first night," he said while still lying on top of her. She said nothing, but she put one hand behind his head and ran her fingers through his hair. She felt too tired to talk.

"Go to sleep now, darling," he said.

She fell asleep instantly.

......................................................................

The next morning was beautiful, as you would expect in northern California. Freddie's home was surrounded by palm, orange, and avocado trees. The grass was trimmed with an almost scientific precision. An Olympic-sized pool in the back was enclosed by a 9-foot privacy fence. There was a large whirlpool, an outdoor kitchen, shower, and patio furnishings that created several seating areas shaded by large umbrellas and canvas canopies.

They had breakfast at one of the poolside tables.

"Did you ever wonder what it would be like to live somewhere like this, Anita?" Freddie asked as they waited for the staff to serve them.

"I never imagined it could possibly happen," she said. "Kenneth and I talked about building a big, beautiful house, but it wouldn't have been anything like this."

Freddie took a sip from a large mug of coffee. Anita had a mug too, but she was reluctant to taste it. Freddie woke up with an erection that morning, and he'd made her give him a blowjob. She'd thoroughly enjoyed it, and she liked it when Freddie said she'd be taking care of his morning wood every day. The taste of his cum was still in her mouth, and she liked it so much she was reluctant to sip her coffee and wash it away.

She vaguely realized that such a thought would have been unimaginable to her 24 hours ago, when the taste of cum repulsed her. It was startling to think about all that had changed. In one small part of her mind she realized that what Freddie was doing to her was outrageous, but she didn't possess what it took to object.

"Yesterday I asked why you're doing this," Anita said. "You said you'd tell me today. I especially want to know why you're doing this to me."

"Those are valid, sensible questions, Anita. You are entitled to answers, and I'm going to give them to you. Let's start with me giving you an order. You may never discuss what I've done. Never. Not with any other person. Ever. Repeat that.

"I will never repeat any of this to anyone."

"Good girl. I want to start by acknowledging that what I've done is pretty extreme. I acknowledge that it's outrageous to forcefully extract you from your own life. I did it for several reasons. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had several reasons.

"Your old life was very flawed. I don't think I've ever met anyone more dishonest than you. You've never had an honest relationship with a man. Until now. You are going to be completely honest with me. You don't have a choice."

"What business is that of yours? Who died and put you in charge of my life?"

"Nobody died, obviously. What actually happened is that I developed a technology that allows me to do this to you. I'm not crazy about the term slavery, but it's accurate to say I've made you my slave. You have to do whatever I want. The main difference between you and a real slave is that I can make you want to live as a slave. Think about the sex we've had so far. You've wanted it all, haven't you? I'm sure you realize that it's very strange for a woman to be dying to fuck a guy who just kidnapped her. Anyway, when I realized I was capable of doing this to someone, I knew I could never do it unless there was a very good reason. I had a very good reason to use my invention on you."

"What reason? I haven't even seen you for the last 10 years."

"True. But the Anita Olsen I met in high school was a horrible person. I had a feeling that you were probably still a horrible person, and the investigators I hired confirmed you are just as bad at 28 as you were at 18. Do you know that I decided I wouldn't kidnap you if you simply had the decency to apologize to me at the reunion? You must have considered apologizing. You're smart enough to know that you were a terrible bully. But I never thought for a minute that you'd give me the apology I deserve. You don't have the part of the brain required to act like a decent, caring person. Extracting you from your old life means you are no longer able to mistreat people. The world is a better place without Anita Olsen in it."

Freddie said this with such a calm, dispassionate tone that it was hard to realize just how severely he was judging her. Anita saw that Freddie had decided that she had no worth as a person. He didn't think that taking her was taking anything of value.

"And you did this to get sex," Anita said.

"Certainly. Anita, when we were teenagers, you knew I was attracted to you. That was a pretty fucked up attraction, I know, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Watching your head bob up and down on my cock this morning was like living out my teenage fantasies. In a very real way, you've always been my idealized vision of the perfect sex partner. I never stopped wanting you. Now I can have you whenever I want. And the best thing is that you want it too. I'm going to ask you a question, and you are to answer it with complete honesty. When did you have the very best sexual experience of your life?"

"Last night with you," Anita said. She did nothing to make the words come out of her mouth, and there was nothing she could have done to stop them.

"The fact that this is such a mutually beneficial relationship is probably the biggest reason I did this," Freddie said. "Look at this house. You get to live here now. I'm going to take you to beautiful places all over the world. You're going to wear expensive designer clothing and accessories. You're going to socialize with rich, powerful people. You're going to become friendly with celebrities. Artists. Composers. Politicians. You're going to see parts of life that most people can't even imagine.

These are things you've always wanted. And you are going to love it. You are going to love it even more than you already love having sex with me. Anita, your life is about to become much, much better. Better than you can imagine."

A small part of Anita's mind protested all this. She'd always been fiercely independent and determined to get what she wanted. It was outrageous that Freddie was taking that from her. But there was nothing she could do, and she had a feeling she would be completely happy with her new life. Already, she was thinking she'd ask Freddie to have sex with her after breakfast. Giving him that blowjob got her excited, and she wanted some relief.

"Anita, there's something I should mention," Freddie said. "I get plenty of sex these days. I'm sure a woman like you can understand that a lot of beautiful girls want to be the wife or girlfriend of a tech billionaire. I'm sure you can understand that lots of women throw themselves at me, making it clear that they'll happily have sex anytime I want. Most of them think this is the best way to get an invitation to live with me. Some of them even think that I'll believe they are such great lovers that I'll want to marry them. They eventually discover that isn't true, but for weeks and even months they'll work their asses off to give me the most spectacular sex they can provide - and they can provide plenty.

"So don't think I've made you my slave because I'm desperate for sex. I could have a different woman here every night if I tried. I want more than your pussy. I want your mind."

Breakfast consisted of omelets. They were prepared perfectly. "There are a few more items of business on this morning's agenda," Freddie said.

"The first is, I want you to lose at least five pounds. Starting now, eat no more than 1,000 calories a day. When you lose five pounds, we'll take a look at your physique and decide if you need to lose more."

"Freddie, I don't need to lose anything," Anita said. "I weigh exactly the same as I weighed in high school."

"I don't doubt it," Freddie said. "You have a wonderfully curvy body, and I've had no trouble enjoying it. But you are in California now. California girls tend to be a little leaner. Most muscular. While you've losing weight, I want you to put on some muscle. I've hired a personal trainer for you. She'll come out here every day and guide you through a workout. I've got a fitness room that has everything you'll need. You look fine as you are, but you can look better. So you will."

Anita was shocked. No one had ever had the nerve to criticize anything about her appearance. She'd enjoyed thinking of herself as someone approaching womanly perfection, and it was infuriating that Freddie wanted to change her. But the outrage was just beginning.

"After we decide we've got your body where it needs to be, you're going to see a cosmetic surgeon. I've shown pictures of you to an expert, and they've recommended some procedures. You're going to get rhinoplasty. Nothing major - just enough to make your nose look more regal. You'll get your lips plumped. All the women out here do that. Again, nothing major - just a bit more fullness. The biggest thing will be breast implants. I want your breasts to be a little bigger, but the main thing I want the surgeon to do is make you look perkier.

JQueen9
JQueen9
647 Followers
12