The Hottest Babe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Implants! Freddie, I don't want implants! I don't want any of that stuff, but I REALLY don't want implants! I like my boobs exactly as they are!"

"You do have very nice boobs, darling. Very nice. I enjoyed sucking on them last night. But the doctor I've chosen can make your boobs perfect. From now on you're a California girl. You're going to look like a California girl."

"I don't WANT to look like a California girl! I want to look like me! Freddie, please, don't do this to me!"

The conversation went on like this for a little while, with Freddie calmly reassuring Anita, who only became more and more upset. Finally, she broke into tears.

Freddie was puzzled. There was something she wasn't saying.

It didn't take long for him to figure it out.

"Anita, are you afraid of doctors? Are you afraid of having surgery?"

She tried to calm herself. "Maybe," she said.

"That explains everything," Freddie said. "All right, let's start like this.

"Anita, you are no longer afraid of medical procedures. You aren't afraid of needles, or surgery, or anesthesia. You aren't afraid of any of those things. From now on, you are going to think about this topic without fear influencing your feelings. Do you understand?"

Once again, Anita felt a wave of sensation sweep through from her head to her toes. She'd had a fear of medical procedures that was similar to the fears other people had of heights, spiders, or snakes. Suddenly, that fear was gone.

"I understand," she said.

"Let's not talk about this any more today. I'll tell you what. We'll take you to the surgeon for a consultation. She'll examine you and tell you what she wants to do. They are able to create computer photographs that show what you'll look like afterward. We'll see what the surgeon has to say, then decide what to do. Ok?"

"Ok," she said.

Freddie got quiet. "Anita, I've heard lots of people say they're afraid of general anesthesia. They refuse to have surgery, saying they worry they'll never wake up. That's kind of like refusing to go outside because you might be struck by lightning. Fatal reactions to anesthesia almost never happen, and when it does happen, the people are old, or frail, or both. You are a healthy young woman. If something were to happen to you, and you needed surgery, you damn well better understand I'm going to take about one nanosecond to decide to make that happen. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Come over here and sit on my lap," Freddie said.

Anita walked around the table, put her arm around his neck, and sat in his lap. Getting so emotional left her feeling drained. Tired. She put her head on Freddie's chest and closed her eyes.

She was increasingly surprised by the way she felt about him. Anita found herself liking Freddie. She enjoyed hearing him talk. She thought that the nerdy looking boy she'd known in high school had grown up to be a handsome man. She even liked the way he smelled. She realized that he must have done something to make her happy to be his virtual property.

But there was something else. Anita liked Alpha Males. Her first boyfriend, Karl, was an Alpha. He had friends like the other members of the football team, who acted like Betas that acknowledged his dominance. Her fiance Kenneth was an Alpha, a trait helpful to many surgeons who needed to be absolutely certain they could be responsible for the life of a patient.

Freddie didn't look like a typical Alpha male, but Anita realized that's exactly what he was. There were many signs. He was the smartest man she'd ever met. The richest. He had the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Unlike most Alphas, Freddie didn't boast about himself, but Anita realized that's because he didn't need to brag. He knew he could do whatever he wanted. Have whatever he wanted. Win over any friend. Obliterate any foe.

And there was one more thing that made Freddie an Alpha. There's an old stereotype about cavemen finding a desirable woman, smacking them over the head, then dragging them back to their cave to mate. In a very literal way, that's exactly what Freddie did to Anita. Her inner feminist recognized that what he'd done was outrageous. But the part of her that wanted to be taken and dominated was thrilled that she'd finally found a man able to bend her to his will.

"Freddie, something strange happened to me the night before the reunion," she said. "I was having a nice little dream, and suddenly I felt like somebody was holding me down. It didn't last long. Just a few seconds. But it was very odd, and I felt strange the next morning. That was you, wasn't it? You did something to me while I was asleep, didn't you?"

"Yes, darling, that was me," Freddie said.

"Why don't you just tell me what you did?" she asked. "I think I deserve to know what is happening to me."

Freddie gave her a sympathetic look. "I think you're right. You do deserve an answer. I'm not going to tell you because I just can't. Look, you are smart enough to realize that I've invented something new. Anita, this is the biggest thing I've ever invented, and it is going to change the world. But it's dangerous. Before I can get this technology on the market, I've got to figure out safe ways to handle it. And I've got to figure out how to get a combination of patents and trade secrets that will keep people from reverse-engineering what I've done. This is the most complicated project I've ever done, and I can't make a mistake. A mistake could be catastrophic.

"There's only one person in the world who understands this thing completely. I am that person. I've got people who understand bits and pieces, but I am the only one who knows it all. A lot of people who have secrets think they can confide in someone, and that it will be OK if their confidante swears to keep the secret. Anita, that just doesn't work. If you want to keep something secret, the only way to do that is to tell no one. No one.

"There's a chance that at some point in the future, somebody will learn my secret. If that happens, I'm going to be forced to figure out who leaked the information. If I tell you nothing, that makes sure you are above suspicion. I want to be able to come home and night and be assured that you didn't betray me. I want to take you to bed and be completely confident that I'm making love to a woman I can still trust."

Like everything Freddie said, it made sense. He'd invented something that transformed Anita into a very different person. Obviously, it was a Very Big Deal that had to be kept secret for as long as humanly possible.

"I've given you a lot to think about," Freddie said.

"Yes. It's a lot," Anita said. "Maybe we can think about something else for a while."

"What would you like to think about?"

"Well, you mentioned that I'm going to get a personal trainer."

"Yes. Her name is Sharon. She's worked with me for years. You'll like her."

"I've never had my own trainer before," Anita said.

"Darling, you are about to get a lot of things you've never had before. Maybe we can go shopping later. A woman as beautiful as you must love wearing beautiful clothes."

"I can confirm that," Anita said.

"Good. It's arranged. We'll set things up with a personal shopper. Those people do a marvelous job finding the best possible options out there. I never buy anything by myself anymore.

"I've never had a personal shopper before," Anita said.

"I like to think of things like that as a kind of virginity. A physical trainer virginity. A personal shopper virginity. I'm going to enjoy taking your virginity as many times as I can."

"I'm going to enjoy being taken," she said.

Things were quiet for a moment, and Anita realized that she couldn't stop thinking about Freddie's cock. There was nothing happening that was causing her to have these thoughts; they were coming to her mind for no apparent reason.

"Freddie, we've had a lot of sex in a short time," Anita said.

"I can confirm that," he said.

"For some reason, I can't stop thinking that I want more," she said. "Did you do something to increase my libido?"

Freddie laughed.

"Maybe," he said.

"Well, that's just fine as long as you are able to handle it," Anita said. "And by handling it, I mean I want you to take me to bed and make me your bitch. Now. Right now. Would that be agreeable?"

"Most agreeable," Freddie said.

Anita climbed off his lap, took his hand, and began walking toward the bedroom. Once again, she was struck by the fact that she enjoyed Freddie's company so much. There was no mystery to the fact that she liked his big, hard cock. What's not to like? But she found herself liking him as a person, with a fondness that was growing much faster than made sense.

When they got to the bedroom they helped each other take off their clothes, then lay down on the bed. "I want you to do something for me," Freddie said.

"What is it?" she asked. "I'll do whatever you want."

..................................................................

What does Freddie want from Anita? Is it hot? She thinks so. Find out in Chapter 4.

12